Best T1 Server for Roaming

in WvW

Posted by: infinityandbeyond.9652

infinityandbeyond.9652

Hi guys,

Long time FA roamer here.

I’m looking to transfer to a tier 1 server. I’m an aussie player.

Out of YB, JQ and BG which has the best roaming culture ?

Thanks for your time.

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Aww. Didn’t realize we were waving goodbye.
You wanna talk to the hats guys. Actually, I think they’re caps now. T1 duelling club

in WvW

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

Lol i had so much fun in wvw (kodash) and Not to primetime

in WvW

infinityandbeyond.9652

Aww. Didn’t realize we were waving goodbye.
You wanna talk to the hats guys. Actually, I think they’re caps now. T1 duelling club

Hey mate

Much respect to you and SoS in general for not being jerks as 1 vs X is all I ever do.

Who are these “hats” guys you speak of. Sorry i’m a bit slow in my older age haha. Or it could be the hiding Curby gave me the other day with his Gunflame, either one.

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

(edited by infinityandbeyond.9652)

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I can’t give you a name to contact unfortunately, we’ve been away from t1 too long. Caps is a cross-server guild though, specifically for duelling. I remember them standing around EB most days watching each other. You’d likely be safe transferring to JQ or BG to get into the scene.. But you may want to do a bit more probing, like I said it’s been a while.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

With the “big” change coming soon, I wouldn’t pay to go anywhere myself until I knew if servers existed in a month…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

Transfer to BG, the server that has the most gank squads, that way you won’t have to deal with them chasing you for god knows how long. It probably is safest to roam on BG.

collector of liquid aurillium

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

Hey Snarl, I’m Angst Hex the FLOT warrior who has run around with you on FA over the last few weeks. We just moved to BG and I’ve been having a blast in late na to early ocx. Heres a vid my guildie made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTnrjDjnmo

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

infinityandbeyond.9652

Thanks to everyone’s suggestions and info, much appreciated. Sounds like BG is the one to go for. @ Angst – see you there

Transferring in 3,2,1……

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Best server for roaming is server that have lot of other roamers so you don’t have to gank enemies alone.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

infinityandbeyond.9652

Best server for roaming is server that have lot of other roamers so you don’t have to gank enemies alone.

Oxymoron much ? :P

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

in WvW

Posted by: emendez.3705

emendez.3705

depends on what yu consider the best. if you want a lot of opposition then yb is the server for you but you will likely never see any allies.
BG would be the best if you like lots of roamers running around with you.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Transfer to BG, the server that has the most gank squads, that way you won’t have to deal with them chasing you for god knows how long. It probably is safest to roam on BG.

YB and JQ ganks as well. Our guild is in a constant battle with roamers from both sides and we have an open “blow them up” policy on zerglings. IMO pick any T1 server because finding small scale fights with or against other guilds such as QQ, BLNT, End, Caps, SFH, etc is REALLY easy and a lot of fun. Even zerg surfing is a blast and that is doable on any of the servers. Dueling is also really easy to setup regardless of server.

Even the rivalries are pretty fantastic in T1. I have seen QQ, BLNT, Caps, etc wade kitten deep into a mob to blow one of us up and we do the same. Most fun roaming we have seen in a long time and I am sure it is equally enjoyable no matter which server you pick.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)