Best server for fights?

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Exhale.9463

Exhale.9463

I’m thinking of transferring but I want a good fight server. I can run rev guard warrior ele and necro

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Guilds recruit too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

What is your region, your timezone, and what size of fights you’re looking for?

Pumpkin – Mag

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Having good times in T1 TC/kain so far. Never ending BG to fight if you don’t mind being helplessly outnumbered during some hours. FA is fairly spunky despite their pop/coverage issues. Could be even better if FA went T2 and mag came up to T1.

Usually stuff to do or random skirmishing to be had. Lot of the coms don’t give a crap about PPT…which is fine by me. Lot of disdain for medium classes if you run with guild groups though. GREN will serve you well.

If you’re roaming you need to learn how to dodge blobs or deal with other roaming groups. Not as hard as some people make it sound.

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Exhale.9463

Exhale.9463

I’m Mountain time zone, In Arizona. I can normally get on around 9pm EST and i don’t mind the size of fights it can be any. Only thing is I don’t like to PVE or craft kitten..so I cant get ascended armor :P

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

No server in T1 or T2 NA is good for fights any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

any tier 1 server.

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

To have good fights you need balance between the servers.

ANET designed WvW to be all about massive blobs killing small groups ad nauseum.

If that isn’t what ANET intended then why did they let WvW become such a sad joke?

There are no fight servers.

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

You should be searching for guilds and not server. Guilds determine the fight, server only determine activeness.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

You should be searching for guilds and not server. Guilds determine the fight, server only determine activeness.

Probably best advice so far.

Servers that were once great fight servers are now blobbing servers and doesn’t necessary mean a good fight server. Just means the bandwagon loaded up.

A guild will be a much better experience for you. Check looking for forum.

Best server for fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I have a sinking feeling the OP was looking for a server to pug along in blobs with, not join a guild.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast