Birthday boosters & wvw reward track points

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Birthday booster doesn’t affect WvW reward track it never has . Read the tooltip

in WvW

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

Yeah I don’t think these, along with the celebration boosters, ever give the bonus to WvW tracks. Hopefully they will finally update them (maybe this upcoming update).

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

in WvW

Posted by: arnitheking.8427

arnitheking.8427

The tooltip changed too I think, all I know is that I used to roam with birthday boosters (only those) and I got 292 or 295 points per tick toward reward track progress

in WvW

arnitheking.8427

At least I think so :/ Am not 100 % sure anymore

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

The tooltip changed too I think, all I know is that I used to roam with birthday boosters (only those) and I got 292 or 295 points per tick toward reward track progress

The birthday booster never affected reward tracks in WvW only the experience boosters and Heroic boosters do and the WvW reward booster from a guild halls, never were the birthday boosters apart of that

in WvW

arnitheking.8427

ah okay, I will delete this thread in this case, sorry

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

The max you can get is 312 per 5 mins 10% guild hall and 50% from exp booster 2 hr version and the Laura 30 min version (they count as the same.)

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Birthday booster doesn’t affect WvW reward track it never has . Read the tooltip

The light blue celebration boosters (light blue icon) affect it directly. There were some other ones too that affect it, but indirectly.

For example killstreak booster on getting xp from kills, the heroes booster ? I think its called, the one that adds MF, affects rewards gained via WVW quite a lot, though I’m not sure about them with all the new changes as I haven’t used any recently. Will need to test it all out.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

The birthday booster does NOT affect the WvW track, only the PvP track line (been a long time since I lasted looked on wiki but pretty sure it’s still like that) which impo is a huge oversight and should be promptly brought in line. Sadly, I don’t see this happening anytime soon considering since it’s release it has been in the same state.

Would love to see the return of the old-school 50% WvW XP booster and maybe ANet updating it to provide a bit of reward track gain!