Blackgate Server need you! (NA/EU/Oceanic)

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I keep trying on those times you posted and it’s always listed as Full. Going to have to weigh other options I think. :\

There were reports of BG moving to Very High twice yesterday, at 4:09pm PST and 8:19pm PST (GMT -8). There are definitely openings, quite often in fact. You’re probably just having bad luck on your timing.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

Okay, I’ll keep trying. Keeping options open for fallback servers, though, because I refuse to be stuck on SBI after Sunday.

And I’m in. Woot! Caught a lull about an hour ago and was able to sneak in.

(edited by brogarn.8723)

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Okay, I’ll keep trying. Keeping options open for fallback servers, though, because I refuse to be stuck on SBI after Sunday.

Right on. Good luck!

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: erza.2537

erza.2537

BG is very fun server in WvW. The EB borderland that usually does not lack coverage is a testiomony of that. Hardly ever does anyone own more there than us. Yet the guilds alliance is very casual and not robot like. Funz funz funz!

in WvW

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

Best thing about BG is all the small/medium guilds that work together instead of forming one big zerg ball. So if the zerg isn’t your thing but you still want to fight in the top 2 tiers you can find alot of like minded people here.

Rezz[Invi]

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

There are confirmed very high on blackgate on several times during days but the gap open only around 10min per session.
The confirmed spot i witnessed myself usually around 1.30am GMT+7 from sat/sun/mon/tue but last night it vary a bit to 2.00am GMT+7. So i think if u stick around between 1am-3am GMT, you definitely able to find some spot to transfer in, but you gotta be refreshing your client the entire time every 5 minute.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Liquid.9672

All servers are currently listed at High or Very High as of this posting. If you were considering bringing your guild to Blackgate for WvW, or are a solo player or small group looking to join an already established WvW guild, now is the time to transfer!

We’re still looking for more dedicated players across all time zones who are looking for a competitive and organized WvW experience at the top end of the bracket. We also have the best Thai and Filipino food around. You won’t be disappointed.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Tajz.9826

We’re really look forward especially for Any Australian/Oceanic guilds. (and NA/EU/SEA as well) Res/Noc would be welcome to have any of you guys on board.

Commander of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Kiwi’s! Come join us in [NOC]
http://nocturnalaustralia.enjin.com

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

KnT also has about 25-30 Aust/NZ players in it now.
If you have TS3, the desire to spend pretty much all your GW2 hours embedded in nothing more than continuing the utter bloody destruction of our servers enemies every time you log on up until you log off.
We might just be fore you!

(We also have a couple of people that do some of that pve event stuff… but not very often, some of us even did a dungeon once or twice. All our NA contingent is also on a Meth diet and never really sleeps)

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Resonance [Res] are in the process of getting a new webpage.. enjin just wasn’t cutting it for us

Contact me here or in game if you are interested in doing some WvW or PvE in Australian timezone, we always have people running fractals, dungeons or just zone clearing or achievement events

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: Sablin.8071

Sablin.8071

Blackgate must be desperate asking for transfers.
Why not ask your PvE people to help out in WvW?

IMO its very rude to ask people to transfer to another server just so you can have numbers to win.

And I find it interesting that you did not post this sentiment in any of the other recruiting posts on this forum. I also find it interesting that you play on SoS, a server that has been in first place for weeks now, and after just ONE loss, posted this ….

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/78596-sea-of-sorrows-an-organized-community-for-wvw/

So it’s okay if your server recruits but not others?

I’m from SoS and I like BG, so don’t think one bad guy represents the entire server. In fact these guys took a lot of abuse from JQ and SBI back in the days, regrouped came back and fight hard. I don’t even like fighting against these guys, I choose to /wave and they /wave back… bunch of nice guys.

Im happy for you that has been your experience but from the many people ive spoke to and the general comments, thats not the widespread opinion. Its quite evident in how a number of BG players play. Some of your guys really need to lose the ego. Additionally theres alot of work to be done on strategy. Ive watched some BG tactics and patterns of play and it just doesnt cut it across 4 maps. Good skirmishers though…and its highly hypocritical to call any server a ‘zerg server’ simply because they can field numbers and you cant. Jealous? If a server supports WvW that much, they deserve to win.
This weeks tip: JQ to pip SoS. SoS having some internal troubles, JQ been consistent for much of the week. Try and make it a three way sprint for the finish BG!

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Thank you for your post Sablin, it helps bump our recruitment thread. I will tell you that you were heavily misinformed, possibly from a server that has a grudge against BG.

I’m not in a huge guild on BG. When I do WvW there is no real negatives and I certainly don’t feel like I need to turn chat off. The commanders work with PUGS to get things done. I don’t see major egos coming out. For the most part we just have fun, kill some people, and try and gain some points. There are certainly strategies used(ask SoS about the first night they fought us!) but sometimes they are limited by population considering SoS’s and now JQ’s population, hence we are recruiting!

BG can hold it’s ground against superior numbers, join us and even the T1 populations out and see what happens

in WvW

Liquid.9672

BG is still looking for active guilds and players interested in fun but competitive WvW. Feel free to contact any one of us for more information!

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

[NOC] Had a blast last night with RES, CQ, llB and KnT!
Oceanic? looking @ joining high tier WvW? Blackgate’s night shift welcomes you!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Last Words just moved to Blackgate, and received a warm welcome. It was definitely a smart choice for us to come here, and we hope to help as much as we can in WvW.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Welcome to Blackgate LW

Pinkus – Webmaster
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

There’s still time to transfer! Don’t be stuck in a dieing PvE server; come to Blackgate before it’s too late!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

Hi AoN is very interested in transferring to Blackgate. We were wondering how were the queues?

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Hi AoN is very interested in transferring to Blackgate. We were wondering how were the queues?

Queues are fine , busiest usually end of EU/start of NA time zone

[WM]give us in game ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

What exactly are the queue times? Do they queue up in all borderlands?

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Queue times arent long , if you meant actual times , 10-20 mins
Usually only EB has queue times
Buisiest times are from 20:00 hours gmt as thats when both EU/get rolling and NA come on

If you looking for intense action , BG is the place to go

[WM]give us in game ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

To put things in perspective for you. I got online after 8pm last night (1hr after reset) and waited 20 minutes for queue pop in Green BL.

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

in WvW

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

Looking for a competative WVW server with no ques?

well then BLACKGATE is the server for you.

90% of the day we have no que in any borderland and yet we remain highly competative.

We NEVER have a que in all borderlands, always get into the fight WHENEVER you want.

We are the perfect server for any WVW players or guilds looking

another guild or so and we will be a force to be recokoned with.

and still no ques! yay

in WvW

Posted by: Kujo.3678

Kujo.3678

I, and the rest of the Blackgate community, apologize for spamming the WvW thread with countless recruitment posts. We only have one main recruitment post (The one with 2 pages). Please treat this post as a desperate act by an individual of Blackgate, but not as a representative of our server. Thanks. <3

Edit: Post doesn’t apply since threads merged.

(edited by Kujo.3678)

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Please keep in mind these queue’s are during RESET days ONLY.

Reset Night: 10 to 20 minute queues in all BL’s.
Anything after Reset: 5 minute queues in BG BL and EB. No queue times ever in the other two BL’s.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Even on reset night, there are often no queues in the other server BLs. I logged on at 8pm server time last night (PST) and there was no que for the JQ BL. However, we had a good sized force on the map.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

I, and the rest of the Blackgate community, apologize for spamming the WvW thread with countless recruitment posts. We only have one main recruitment post (The one with 2 pages). Please treat this post as a desperate act by an individual of Blackgate, but not as a representative of our server. Thanks. <3

there are at least 3 probelms that i see with your post good sir

1. 1 post is not spamming

2. you do not represent the blackgate server, community, or ANYTHING except for yourself

3. unlike you (who does not represent anything even though you said it), I never said I was representing the server,

(edited by Zero Requiem.5908)

in WvW

Tajz.9826

I concur. BG only have queue on reset. The rest, weekend, weekday, there is only 5-10min EBG and/or BGBL queue (only during peak time, offpeak EBG no queue), the rest of BLs are free for you to action!

We welcome all NA/EU/Oceanic/SEA WvvW guilds who looking for good home and challenge

Commander of Blackgate

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Even on reset night, there are often no queues in the other server BLs. I logged on at 8pm server time last night (PST) and there was no que for the JQ BL. However, we had a good sized force on the map.

This is true, infact we had outmanned buff some weeks ago in our main BL on reset. We could definitely use more people lol

in WvW

Posted by: Mirdir.3489

Mirdir.3489

Welcome to the Blackgate family LW, GoT, and LaZy! Also welcome to all the singletons who have been transferring and joining up with our current guilds. Anyone still looking to get in we are currently sitting at very high

Yak Commander BrynBryn
[FA] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

Blackgate is looking for some more Oceanic Guilds. Currently we have, Nocturnal, Resonance, Conquest and the Aussie portion of KnT.

We are up against a large contingent of JQ and SoS Oceanic coverage and with what we have stand our ground.

If you’re an Oceanic guild looking for a co-ordinated, drama free environment the Blackgate Oceanic time slot is for you.

Originally NOC were on ET and made the switch to BG when ET fell, we had to move to survive as a guild. Since then we have picked up more members and even had another guild come over to us.

If you’re really looking for some good competition in a great environment get in contact with myself, or the well known faces of Riven or Nirvii.

Now is the best time to get to a stable server with guaranteed competition.

Cheers,

Kaiden

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in WvW

Tajz.9826

Yea Noc is our guild’s best friend since ET. Im sure they will give you a good home, Aussie people!

We also have the king of kangaroo elsewhere like Res and in those multipletimezone big guilds like KnT,ICoA,HB,etc. Come Blackgate and make yourself at home with a challenging WvW mission await for you! We really need you help here in Blackgate.

Commander of Blackgate

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in WvW

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

Come to Blackgate...we have fun...we wipe zergs...we get lots of bags...

Community TS sponsored by LoTD...join the action instantly...never be left of the communication loop...be part of the team...

Blackgate Invader [HB]

in WvW

Tajz.9826

Thai Alliance releasing new video! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WimSUXP2-E

Commander of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

As a JQ player, Blackgate seems like a great server to WvW on, they are usually fighting against the odds, and yet they never give up and keep pushing. I would definetely recommend moving to Blackgate if you enjoy hard fights against the odds. Move now before it’s too late!

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Recently moved our guild here and it has been a blast, plenty of WvW to go around. Only seen a queue on all 4 maps on reset night, so plenty of room for any guild. Recently fighting for 2nd in T1 so lets get some people and give JQ a run for there money.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: erza.2537

erza.2537

Thai Alliance releasing new video! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WimSUXP2-E

Niceyyyyyy!

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Time is running out! Join the revolution! Drive back the JQ and SoS hoards!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Tajz.9826

Transfer deadline is today! Come on! Jump to Blackgate to be part of this epic WvW family

Especially We’re still always look for more Australian people here evenif it’s individual, group of friends, or entire guilds!

Commander of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Win or lose, Blackgate will always have the coolest server name!

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

Win or lose, Blackgate will always have the coolest server name!

The only reason I joined this server on release day.

[Urge]

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Need Aussie guilds realllyyyy baddd lol… Today is the last day to transfer! Make the best decision of your life, Blackgate wants YOU!

in WvW

Posted by: morris.8059

morris.8059

Hey all, this server is still missing some key components to our WvW madness. I, being a recent transfer here(as well as a commander on the field), can say this community is great in WvW and not only that but PvX in general. Very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of the game. These players get crazy out in WvW when we start to shed some blood out there together and is loads of fun.

Contact any of the BlackGate community leaders for more details on our community. I personally can say I have been nothing but amazed by these guys/gals. We are not just another server but we are a COMMUNITY. A place where we share bonds/friendships/ideas and best of all KILLING THEM INVADERS IN WvW.

Though I(again I) feel we lack a strong Oceanic Front we have VERY VERY high potential to keep pushing on in the T1 bracket. We got the tools, we just need them to be picked up and used to slaughter.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarah.6487

Sarah.6487

blackgate = so fun

in WvW

Posted by: Askavi.6534

Askavi.6534

I just recently transferred to Blackgate. I’ve found the WvW to be a crazy good time. Even when things are looking rough, we have a laugh and keep on killing.

in WvW

Tajz.9826

We aint really lack coverage that much, but this week is just insane because JQ got many transfers and suddenly has way too many Oceanic/SEA guilds =-=‘’’

It used to be better than this during last few weeks when no one know about free transfer closing yet… Anyway, that’s why we need more transfer! Come to our aid call guys! Especially the aussies and Asians!

And for those who transfer in, please visit www.blackgatewvw.com to get more info and join our council. There are many WvW guides/info inside once u get approved to be blackgate member group.

Commander of Blackgate

in WvW

Vodka.3958

blackgate = so fun

It really is Thanks for joining us everyone!

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

We still need more oceanic coverage. Any oceanic guilds would help us out a ton!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in WvW

Vodka.3958

yeah! more oceanics please))