Blackgate US

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Toan.7326

Toan.7326

Hi guys!
Iam new to WvW but It’s hard for me to get on TS because some leader asked me for lv 50 to join. Why do you not create discord channel for people as me can join.
I

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

I’m sorry but what do you mean the leader asked you for lvl 50 to join? I know a lot of people prefer team speak because it seems to help wvw alot better server wise. Guild wise discord is a good choice.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Brigand.9502

Brigand.9502

I’m starting to think Discord is actually paying people now to promote them…

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Why are you asking here instead of map chat?

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I like Discord much more than TS. Just seems more inviting and has a lot more options available to everyone!

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Omgaar.8735

Omgaar.8735

I’m starting to think Discord is actually paying people now to promote them…

It’s possible. Developers always promote their stuff, and will even do so stealthily. Then consider the fact that the guy who made discord is known to make something and turn around and sell it, and it seems to fit.

He needs to get those users up, to increase value of the product so he can turn around and sell it to some other company.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: QuantumCat.9051

QuantumCat.9051

I think you misunderstood the Commander. The Blackgate TS has an auto-verify function that allows you to instantly join, but it requires you to be Rank 50 to do so. That cuts down on spies. You can still verify under Rank 50, but you’ll need to chat with a TS Admin to do so. Not worth getting into the whole TS vs. Discord debate; TS is the chat tool of choice for BG.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

I think you misunderstood the Commander. The Blackgate TS has an auto-verify function that allows you to instantly join, but it requires you to be Rank 50 to do so. That cuts down on spies. You can still verify under Rank 50, but you’ll need to chat with a TS Admin to do so. Not worth getting into the whole TS vs. Discord debate; TS is the chat tool of choice for BG.

It also requires you to give out your api key, and people who speculate heavily on tp might not want people viewing there account info or any other info for that matter (even though it’s read only).

I have yet to hear of any logical argument t as to why keeping players out of TS using any method prevents spying.

Api key to verify your on blackgate, you can have another account on that you use for the api key and ur main acct is on another server.

Being rank 50 in wvw – ez just rank up to lvl 50 on ur bg acct and then ur in TS

Also you can just not be in TS and just look at the map to see where 99% of all players are, no TS required.

So having restrictions on TS doesn’t really prevent spying at all, and I wonder how many legit BG players have been barred from joining TS because of this. I bet it’s way more then potential spies it’s stopped.

This also causes exclusion of new players since most commanders want TS and kick u from squad if your not in it, so again it excludes anyone under rank 50 making new players probably not want to play at all.

This is an awful system and whoever thought of it should change it.

aka. “The Complainer”

(edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108)

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Blackgate is 49-2-0 so far this matchup, looks like the spies were successful twice.

Keep up the good work.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

This is not true, I tried to do the traditional method of getting on the ts manually and letting an admin verify me manually, and was told that they indeed could see that I was on BG (was standing in front of them) and I am rank 700 and they said no you need to use the api key like everyone else, we won’t manually add you. So it really is exclusionary and petty.

And you can call me a troll if u want but it doesn’t change the truth about what I was told or that this system is silly and pointless, and you also didn’t address how any of these nonsensical steps to get into TS stop people from spying. But Yah I’m the troll. Right.

BG is a very large server, but players do leave it. How would a TS administrator know who left in order to remove their access? Before API keys were implemented, one of the things done on my server’s TS to handle the issue was a complete purge of the entire membership group every few months. It meant that everyone had to be manually re-verified which was a big headache to both users and administrators. It also meant that people who were not supposed to have access because they left could still use it for a rather long time without anyone knowing any better, which opens up the potential for spying. Very nice that those days are over with the auto-verify feature. It helps ensure that the membership group stays up-to-date with transfers in and out.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

You have to remember that while for a user its simply a case of getting verified once and logging in, there’s actually a lot of work that goes into administrating a ts server and keeping it maintained. Why do you expect other people, who also really just want to play the game, to spend their free time manually doing admin when it could be done automatically? That’s an extremely selfish attitude. Have some thought for the people giving up their free time and money to provide their server with a service and be willing to make things as easy and quick as possible for them, in gratitude.

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

For WvW Discord lacks CCOMS amongst other things that TS has. There’s alot TS has under the hood that most never see/have to deal with which Discords ease of use just doesn’t cut it.

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Odinens.5920

Odinens.5920

Nobody “spies” on BG. It doesn’t make a difference. Plus they have commanders that stream real time while raiding. Just go to Twitch to find out where that blob is and pick the spot you would like to fight and be rolled over.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

This is not true, I tried to do the traditional method of getting on the ts manually and letting an admin verify me manually, and was told that they indeed could see that I was on BG (was standing in front of them) and I am rank 700 and they said no you need to use the api key like everyone else, we won’t manually add you. So it really is exclusionary and petty.

And you can call me a troll if u want but it doesn’t change the truth about what I was told or that this system is silly and pointless, and you also didn’t address how any of these nonsensical steps to get into TS stop people from spying. But Yah I’m the troll. Right.

BG is a very large server, but players do leave it. How would a TS administrator know who left in order to remove their access? Before API keys were implemented, one of the things done on my server’s TS to handle the issue was a complete purge of the entire membership group every few months. It meant that everyone had to be manually re-verified which was a big headache to both users and administrators. It also meant that people who were not supposed to have access because they left could still use it for a rather long time without anyone knowing any better, which opens up the potential for spying. Very nice that those days are over with the auto-verify feature. It helps ensure that the membership group stays up-to-date with transfers in and out.

Oh I don’t want to counter your point lol? OK.

How would a TS server admin know if someone has left BG? Either they wouldn’t or they would have to reverify everyone mannually. What your basically saying is that they don’t want to do it mannually because they are lazy, which I don’t see how that’s my problem. If they don’t want to do the work then they shouldn’t be admins.

Secondly they should think about what they are trying to accomplish. Why do they even feel the need to remove players from TS after they have changed servers.? It is so easy to spy on wvw that blocking people from entering. TS prevents nothing, people can still spy by looking at the map or creating alt accounts to bypass their attempts to block entry into TS itself, so it’s a total exercise in futility. It only really serves to block legitimate players like myself and others.

Admins are so petty they would rather argue with me about how I should gain entry into TS the “proper way” for an hour then spend 5 seconds to grant access to a know BG rank 700 player. This level of stubborness shows that they are only really interested in trolling players and lording their power as TS admins like little rule following demigods.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Oh I don’t want to counter your point lol? OK.

Yes, that’s right. It took me prodding a second time two days later after you skipped my post for Celsith’s before you responded. LOL.

No wonder no one wants you on their TS server or in their squad. “Oh hey people still rob and steal from others so why not leave the locks undone at your house too?”

oh u didnt address any of my points though.

Lemme repost for you: “Oh hey people still rob and steal from others so why not leave the locks undone at your house too?”

Putting all of these restrictions on TS to “prevent” spying in wvw, is a akin to locking a door to keep criminals out, but all of the criminals have the key to the door anyway.

in addition, the “key” to getting into TS is using your API key which reveals information that some might not want to share. If I am a legit player dealing with a ton of Trading Post transactions, I might not want others to see whats in my bank or inventory. Likewise, if my account is valuable (Because I am a legit BG player who’s characters/main account is on BG) I might not want my api key or any of its associated read only data given to anyone.

Now if i was a spy and this was my alt account I wouldnt care at all about giving my API key out because my account would have almost nothing on it.

This illustrates how it actually excludes real players that are on BG rather then spies who have the intent to just enter TS.

None of this address how you can just simply create an alt account and just stare at the map which is much more efficient for spying rather then listening in to TS in the first place. This fact alone shows that excluding on TS is pointless and really only hurts legitimate players on BG (with valuable main accounts) whom do not wish to share their API keys.

aka. “The Complainer”

(edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108)

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

create a key that doesn’t have those permissions. your privacy concern is frankly far beyond ridiculous in this context.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

create a key that doesn’t have those permissions. your privacy concern is frankly far beyond ridiculous in this context.

No I don’t think I’ll do that, I don’t want any information being given out, I think admins should do there job of manually verifying and stop being lazy. Since other then verifying people they really have nothing else to do.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Oh wow, somebody better let BGWC know they’ve got a rank 700 that can’t be bothered following basic instructions posted right on the channel wants to turn things around for their server!

Just teach em a lesson and transfer

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Oh wow, somebody better let BGWC know they’ve got a rank 700 that can’t be bothered following basic instructions posted right on the channel wants to turn things around for their server!

I can follow the instructions, I don’t want to they are pointless. And Yah go ahead and change the subject since you have no argument against what I said and you know I’m right lol.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

They don’t really need a justification. It’s their TS they can run it in the way that they see fit. You don’t really have to like it you just have to decide whether or not you’re willing to play by their rules. If not then don’t use their TS. Simple really.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It also requires you to give out your api key, and people who speculate heavily on tp might not want people viewing there account info or any other info for that matter (even though it’s read only).

I have yet to hear of any logical argument t as to why keeping players out of TS using any method prevents spying.

Api key to verify your on blackgate, you can have another account on that you use for the api key and ur main acct is on another server.

Being rank 50 in wvw – ez just rank up to lvl 50 on ur bg acct and then ur in TS

Also you can just not be in TS and just look at the map to see where 99% of all players are, no TS required.

So having restrictions on TS doesn’t really prevent spying at all, and I wonder how many legit BG players have been barred from joining TS because of this. I bet it’s way more then potential spies it’s stopped.

This also causes exclusion of new players since most commanders want TS and kick u from squad if your not in it, so again it excludes anyone under rank 50 making new players probably not want to play at all.

I am sure it he said “cuts down” and not “prevent”. Prevent is 100% while cutdown is to make life slightly harder for the spy. Sure, you can get around the system by making your main transfer there and then auth it then transfer out. Still, that would means the spy would have to spend gems to do that, if he willing to go through all that, good for him. To put it in layman term, it is called deterrence.

API allow you to choose the information you want to share. TP permission is separated from server permission so your argument is not true. Furthermore, if you are so bothered about privacy, then as he mentioned, you can contact an admin and do a real time verification.

Your argument to me makes me rolling my eyes. Base on your argument, we should not have police since having police doesn’t really prevent crime. =)

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Blackgate US

in WvW

LetoII.3782

I can follow the instructions, I don’t want to they are pointless. And Yah go ahead and change the subject since you have no argument against what I said and you know I’m right lol.

Oh, I’m 100% fine with you taking up a spot on BG.
Most of us posting here are

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

I am sure it he said “cuts down” and not “prevent”. Prevent is 100% while cutdown is to make life slightly harder for the spy. Sure, you can get around the system by making your main transfer there and then auth it then transfer out. Still, that would means the spy would have to spend gems to do that, if he willing to go through all that, good for him. To put it in layman term, it is called deterrence.

API allow you to choose the information you want to share. TP permission is separated from server permission so your argument is not true. Furthermore, if you are so bothered about privacy, then as he mentioned, you can contact an admin and do a real time verification.

Your argument to me makes me rolling my eyes. Base on your argument, we should not have police since having police doesn’t really prevent crime. =)

Well this is all true what you have written except for the fact that I talked to 2 admins who completely refused to manually verify me even though I was standing in front of them, so you can see how stubborn and troll like these admins are. And yes I do not want to give out any aspect of my api key for my own reasons.

Also psychologically someone who is attempting to spy cares about wvw very much, enough to go out of their way to spy. So hitting rank 50 or buying an alt account would be trivial given how much motivation they would have to spy since they are so involved with the gamemode. So really these restrictions could easily be overcome by someone who wants to spy but can easily dissuade new players who are just trying to participate or figure out what wvw is.

Seems like it cuts down on new players being able to participate rather then preventing highly motivated spies who are dedicated to the game mode and are wvw vets.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Well this is all true what you have written except for the fact that I talked to 2 admins who completely refused to manually verify me even though I was standing in front of them, so you can see how stubborn and troll like these admins are. And yes I do not want to give out any aspect of my api key for my own reasons.

Also psychologically someone who is attempting to spy cares about wvw very much, enough to go out of their way to spy. So hitting rank 50 or buying an alt account would be trivial given how much motivation they would have to spy since they are so involved with the gamemode. So really these restrictions could easily be overcome by someone who wants to spy but can easily dissuade new players who are just trying to participate or figure out what wvw is.

Seems like it cuts down on new players being able to participate rather then preventing highly motivated spies who are dedicated to the game mode and are wvw vets.

In that case, that is the issue with you and the admins thus you should bring that up in BG forums or create a hooha on the team chat, it is not of our concern.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

You completely missed the point entirely of what I said. Please read instead of just rehashing your arguements about why you personally should be catered to.

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Hush, you!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Yeah, your rant is pointless, It’s a private server, the admins can do what they want, and considering that you cant find someone to manually verify you, kinda says more about you than the rest of the admins.

Nice advocate the exclusion of others, seems nice. How nice to side with the excluders. Sorry you don’t like me complaining about that, I mean how dare I, I’m clearly evil and in the wrong. The ones who are lazy, hypocritical, exclusionary and mean, Yah they are the good guys. And also more then just me having this problem, clearly it’s something that only affects me and certainly not all the other people it also affects as well.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Yeah, your rant is pointless, It’s a private server, the admins can do what they want, and considering that you cant find someone to manually verify you, kinda says more about you than the rest of the admins.

Nice advocate the exclusion of others, seems nice. How nice to side with the excluders. Sorry you don’t like me complaining about that, I mean how dare I, I’m clearly evil and in the wrong. The ones who are lazy, hypocritical, exclusionary and mean, Yah they are the good guys. And also more then just me having this problem, clearly it’s something that only affects me and certainly not all the other people it also affects as well.

Once again, private server, admin’s rules, its not a difficult concept. But please continue trying to play the martyr.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

There’s nothing wrong with excluding people, particularly obnoxious ones.

Blackgate US

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Hush, you!

~ Kovu

Did I let the Charr out of the car again? -_-

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Once again, private server, admin’s rules, its not a difficult concept. But please continue trying to play the martyr.

Right private server which extends into entry into 99% of all squads on BG, which then exclude people due to said private servers rules. So now said private servers rules bleed into Anet’s game. I’ll keep pointing out how ridiculous this situation is thanks.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: radiantbliss.6875

radiantbliss.6875

The community sees fit to use it. The community pays for it. You CHOOSE not to be part of the community, because the rules set for it by the community don’t fit what YOU want. Plenty of people don’t use ts you aren’t required to use it. There are commanders that “require” it, yes. Priority in squad to those with ts. Because YOU didn’t buy their tag. So they can put any number of limits on THEIR squad. It goes for guild priority. Some commanders only allow their guild. That is their right to play that way. Sorry it doesn’t fit how you think they should be running. You can argue all day long about it, but it is NEVER going to change. Anet is not going to come walking into ts and admonish people for how ts is run. You’re wasting time and effort throwing hot air out there because the community doesn’t do what you as an individual wants them to.

OP, I sent you a mail more specifically about BG ts. Welcome to WvW.

Blackgate
[KiS] Kinetic Storm

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

grind to lvl 50 and then join. you now have a goal.

bg is a strong server, what they do works because it is so.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If I am a legit player dealing with a ton of Trading Post transactions, I might not want others to see whats in my bank or inventory.

Aside from you being able to restrict those perms, so like 1% of the BG playerbase? If you are that privileged why don’t you pay the TS admins for access?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: QuantumCat.9051

QuantumCat.9051

(snip)

Aside from my skill which is far superior to 99% of wvwers, I am here complaining about a ridiculously flawed system on behalf of others and myself,

It’s just wonderful that you’re here as a champion for the downtrodden in BG WvW, those that:

1) Aren’t willing to provide their API key restricted to Account Name, WvW Rank, and Server.

2) Are “better than 99%” of the players yet aren’t willing to join a WvW guild. But still want to follow those same guilds when they’re tagged up.

3) Are so annoying in Team Chat that multiple server Admins aren’t willing to manually verify them.

Your cause is so noble, it almost brings tears to my eyes. Almost.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Oh I see so when admins are so petty and lazy to not do their job of manual verification it must be my fault. You guys must all love following rules a lot.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

Oh I see so when admins are so petty and lazy to not do their job of manual verification it must be my fault. You guys must all love following rules a lot.

So an admin has two choices. Either have players get an API key and get automatically verified so admins, who are players also, can actually play.

OR, Admins can stop playing every time a player wants to be manually verified and then have to manually verify every player every few months when they want to make sure that the database is current.

Why do you insist on making things harder for admins when they’ve finally, through API keys, made things easier?

Which would you choose, working harder or smarter?

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

In that case, that is the issue with you and the admins thus you should bring that up in BG forums or create a hooha on the team chat, it is not of our concern.

I like hoohas lol. I dunno what it is but I like it. All I’m doing Is showing how silly the system is and how inflexible and trollish and exclusionary the admins are.

Following the rules that they have set up for everyone wishing to use their TS is not trollish or exclusionary.

Asking that you be allowed to skip the requirements that everyone else abides by, because you are you apparently, and then calling them names for not treating you as if you are above everyone else, is pretty trollish.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Its really aparent u guys will defend anything, no matter how ridiculous. First you say its not a problem just get manually verified, when I say I cant do that, Im told its MY fault, and not the system the admins set up and also claimed that there are options to getting on TS (which there are not).

And if i dont like it, its my fault and I deserve to be excluded lol. Do you ever read what you guys type on here or do u just pick the opposite argument and go with that. Soon you’ll be saying the sky is green because someone insists its blue.

If its such a big issue, manually verify me and ill drop it. I mean its not like its that much effort to manually verify a couple of people. The blame is on them, since they even have a lobby saying (manual verification) and they claim to be so flexible that they can surely do that as an alternative. Sorry you guys don’t like it that I point out hypocrisies in a rigged/corrupt system.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Actually, you are showing the rest of the servers that your argument isn’t valid.

You know why the admins won’t manually verify you.

Also, I am not sure about the BG team speak setup, but at least one other server established their TS to auto kick people when their API showed they moved to another server. This prevented them from getting verified and leaving while still being in the TS.

It made the admins job a little easier. Heaven forbid.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Actually, you are showing the rest of the servers that your argument isn’t valid.

Also, I am not sure about the BG team speak setup, but at least one other server established their TS to auto kick people when their API showed they moved to another server. This prevented them from getting verified and leaving while still being in the TS.

Well they advertise that they manually verify and everyone on here says they do and when u ask they refuse lol.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Well they advertise that they manually verify and everyone on here says they do and when u ask they refuse lol.

That may be true. If may also be true that they are refusing only you?

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Says the person who has never done it and clearly has no idea of whats involved. I really don’t see what you’re trying to achieve here, you’re making yourself look bad and you’re probably ensuring BG will never give you access to the TS.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Blackgate US

in WvW

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

I even asked the admins politely the first 5 times and they outright refused when I said “can I please get manually verified.” This is now the reaction you see from me due to this. But how nice that you all agree with exclusionary behavior that occurs in a vacuum and is even counter to what admins publically state they are willing to do.

aka. “The Complainer”

Blackgate US

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

I even asked the admins politely the first 5 times and they outright refused when I said “can I please get manually verified.” This is now the reaction you see from me due to this. But how nice that you all agree with exclusionary behavior that occurs in a vacuum and is even counter to what admins publically state they are willing to do.

Cut out the middle man, get yourself auto verified, but you choose not to.

Or create an alt account and get that auto verified or manually verified, but you choose not to.

Or transfer to another server. Please don’t though.

Or donate huge sums of money to the TS fund.

IF, after you get on TS and they manually remove you from it, maybe it’s time to look in the mirror to see where the fault lies.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

The ‘B’ word? Because they paid for a non mandatory third party software program that they won’t let you play on?

Have you ever been to a restaurant that posts a sign on the outer door that states : we reserve the right to refuse service for any reason?

it IS exclusionary. If you don’t use the API they aren’t letting you in. Not ‘everyone’ you, but ‘you’ you. And that is their right.

But bullying? Hardly.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Or transfer to another server. Please don’t though.

LOL… I swear half of BG would be willing to cough up Gold just for you to take him from us. Make an offer !

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Jumpin is right. Requiring an API key is pointless. The admins are just on a power trip.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

So let me get this right….

You guys are complaining about how some players are running their personally funded, privately accessed chat server?

Unreal.

I suppose they are bulling you too now? Honestly, the degree of entitlement is astronomical at being offended for being “excluded” from a privately run chat server because you are too paranoid or stuffed up to follow their rules for access.

At this point, I’d be shocked if they didn’t blacklist and block those complaining.

Blackgate US

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

So let me get this right….

You guys are complaining about how some players are running their personally funded, privately accessed chat server?

Unreal.

I suppose they are bulling you too now? Honestly, the degree of entitlement is astronomical at being offended for being “excluded” from a privately run chat server because you are too paranoid or stuffed up to follow their rules for access.

At this point, I’d be shocked if they didn’t blacklist and block those complaining.

I know right. You just can’t make this stuff up. LMFAO. I mean they are paying to allow players to have a community. And then you get these type of players said stuff like ‘how dare you make me follow the rules of your server.’ I can’t stop laughing at this.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys