Blackgate VS Henge VS Eredon

in WvW

Posted by: Pritst.1469

Pritst.1469

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/rsd050291/gw025.jpg

who do u guys think is gonna win

(we had that supply camp a sec ago got taken as i took the screen)

btw i couldn’t upload that in picture form on the site itself i tried the textile thing and the img code what is the proper way to do it?

in WvW

Posted by: papascoobs.7239

papascoobs.7239

dude it was over 10 min after it started.blackgate had nude conga lines outside spawn camps after an hour.

Papascoobs 80 Necro HB
Your friendly WvW plague and pestilence distributer

in WvW

Posted by: Arasuki.6094

Arasuki.6094

my money’s on eredon. but HoD is looking pretty strong right now. they’re neck and neck.

[DU]Arasuki – Ranger
Down Under – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

A lot of people transferred off Blackgate because of this match-up. Very sad. It’s a shame a bunch of zerg guilds ruined the server for everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Milf Bar.1547

Milf Bar.1547

Well considering all 4 maps got almost all blue colours, the winner would be blue guys.

So Blackgates, can you tell us how we can take down those trebs in garri at HoD boarderland?

We got no idea how we can do it, when we are so outnumbered.

in WvW

Posted by: Alexander.4827

Alexander.4827

Had some great fights with both HoD and ET. Very fun.
Even shared some nice whispers with people. Seems like both servers have some good people on there.

Cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

I got on a few hours after the switch and blue had 100% of the map (not including the random camp cap)

It’s clear that blackgate still has some bite in it where as Henge and Eredon are completely full of carebears.

Good luck to Blackgate trying to make it to teir 1, but to be honest everyone knows that all the real WvW competition transfered off of ET and HoD long ago, it’s just gonna take some time for our system to send us to the bottom of the bracket :P

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

in WvW

Posted by: deriven.1465

deriven.1465

As a BG “player” (if you can call this playing), I pretty much hop around killing rabbits while — every once in a while — seeing a couple ET/HoD running around, probably doing supply camp runs or world completion .. somethin’.

A few times, I walked right up to an “enemy”, sat down, stood back up, waved, watched the “enemy” wave back or dance, hopped, and went on my merry way. The borderlands have become PvE zones with the occassional brawl for .. karma, I guess.

The idea to go back to 1-3 WvW resets for a while: +1
The idea to introduce paid server transfers: +1

If the ranking formula does not include server population, it should. But only after server transfers are locked down.

in WvW

Posted by: ikite.3814

ikite.3814

thx henge for the hacking and all the reports [Mist] and [TS] were the guilds behind it well done

Attachments:

{KnT} BlackGate Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Warstrike.4730

Warstrike.4730

Blah… more orb hack

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

^ 2 orbs hacked in 5 mins, Guniness World Record called, they want to buy us all beer for staying an playing.

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: ikite.3814

ikite.3814

idk about you but that seemed coordinated but reports on all the players who took part in it with SS’s so GG henge GG

{KnT} BlackGate Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Bios Element.7548

Bios Element.7548

For what it’s worth, I’m with Eredon Terrace and am working to rally the community for the next battle. Posted some propositions over on reddit. http://redd.it/11u0p6

in WvW

Posted by: Scyntrus.2458

Scyntrus.2458

I’m from HoD, and I was there the entire time. I, however, only saw (by looking at the map) one orb get hacked. The people on my server said it was some guy named “Optimushaxx”. So yeah, we don’t support him. We also saw him teleport some siege golems around.

In other news, us on HoD are trying very hard using various tactics to take back our own garrison. What happens when we try? We get zerged down. Plain and simple. The fact that the garrison is fortified like kitten and the max upgraded NPCs spawn every 10 seconds, we can’t get a foothold in there. Please cool it with the NPC respawn time.

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

in WvW

Posted by: Merkator.6351

Merkator.6351

I’ve been on HoD since beta. I watched two of our own guys on HoD teleport the Siege Golems around at Crag. As soon as I announced I was going to report them they jumped out of their golems and vanished. Honestly, it took most of the fight out of me. I don’t think I ever left Crag the rest of the night to attack, I simply defended. It’s no fun being on the same server as cheaters and hackers.

I sure hope Anet gets a handle on these hackers sooner rather than later. The bots too, that’s a subject for another thread though.

Scy, shortly after you left we got the outmanned buff and BG ground us down. We made them work for it, but it was only a matter of time before we lost everything we’d gained. Still, I made a lot of karma/coin out of defending Crag. So while the end result was disappointing, it wasn’t a total loss.

in WvW

Posted by: Schwa.1620

Schwa.1620

I’ve been on HoD since beta. I watched two of our own guys on HoD teleport the Siege Golems around at Crag. As soon as I announced I was going to report them they jumped out of their golems and vanished. Honestly, it took most of the fight out of me. I don’t think I ever left Crag the rest of the night to attack, I simply defended. It’s no fun being on the same server as cheaters and hackers.

I sure hope Anet gets a handle on these hackers sooner rather than later. The bots too, that’s a subject for another thread though.

Scy, shortly after you left we got the outmanned buff and BG ground us down. We made them work for it, but it was only a matter of time before we lost everything we’d gained. Still, I made a lot of karma/coin out of defending Crag. So while the end result was disappointing, it wasn’t a total loss.

Blackgater here. I was really impressed with how many fronts you were forcing us to defend all at once. West gate, east gate, water gate— our dirty secret is east gate had (at times) only enough people there to make it appear we were a threat, but not nearly enough to defend it from the number of people bunched outside. Had the huge zerg from Craigtop rushed in with trebuchet support (at the time of the first watergate attack) you might have been able to establish a foothold indoors. But, for some reason I couldn’t tell, that rush never came.

I noticed the same issue on our side tonight, as well. Several times we managed to push all the way to Craigtop, but after a certain point our side just lost the will to chase. We were able to rally up to the west tower (I forget its name, sunwall?) but the people defending our east garrison were a little more—dare I say it— cowardly. They only started going for Craigtop once it was the last point to capture.

Sorry, just a melee lover’s pet peeve. Seems so many people (on both sides) are so afraid of getting downed they stay back with their ranged weapon and are too chicken to help push an advance. Or even flank. Or spout ineffective AOEs at the biggest group because the numbers are really big, nevermind people aren’t going down.

in WvW

Posted by: Merkator.6351

Merkator.6351

Blackgater here. I was really impressed with how many fronts you were forcing us to defend all at once. West gate, east gate, water gate— our dirty secret is east gate had (at times) only enough people there to make it appear we were a threat, but not nearly enough to defend it from the number of people bunched outside. Had the huge zerg from Craigtop rushed in with trebuchet support (at the time of the first watergate attack) you might have been able to establish a foothold indoors. But, for some reason I couldn’t tell, that rush never came.

I noticed the same issue on our side tonight, as well. Several times we managed to push all the way to Craigtop, but after a certain point our side just lost the will to chase. We were able to rally up to the west tower (I forget its name, sunwall?) but the people defending our east garrison were a little more—dare I say it— cowardly. They only started going for Craigtop once it was the last point to capture.

I’m not a hardcore WvW’r by any means. From what it looked like on HoD’s side, we lacked proper co-ordination to properly take advantage of the gapping hole we kept blowing in NE Garr with our Trebs at Crag. I charged in once with the group and it seemed very uncoordinated.

Then our people started going to bed. By the time BG finally got Crag we’d had the outmanned buff for awhile. I’m not griping mind you, it’s the truth we simply ran out of bodies to hold Crag with.

To be honest with you, I didn’t WvW much when HoD was winning all the time. It was boring when you had nothing to fight. I had more fun in WvW tonight then I’ve had in weeks.

One side effect of all the transfers though, zones that had plenty of players a week ago now are nearly empty. That alone has me considering a transfer to a server with more people on it. Empty zones are just as frustrating as empty WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: MidLifeCrisis.1729

MidLifeCrisis.1729

Working as intended…..

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

Merkator I give you props for staying in there and trying! It sucks whats happening, but hearing people like you talk about still having fun in this match gives me hope that there are really awesome people out there in the player base of Guild Wars 2. A hope that is usually lost within the first 10 minutes of being on these fourms. Thank you sir!

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

I feeeeeeeelllll soooooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee…………………….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

I take off all my gear and run through if I see a PoI I still need is attainable. If not, I port right back out. I am on HoD.

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

……………………………………….

Attachments:

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

………………………………………..

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Nanashi.5704

Nanashi.5704

I’m on Blackgate.
So I just came back from Oktoberfest, was excited for this weeks match-ups and when I log on i was shocked and disappointed at what i saw.
I got this game for the WvW and this is now the 2nd week in a row where we had the game locked down in the first day so the other two servers dont really send in the numbers to try and fight back. Even waiting till next week, if we move up in ranking, the flux of people out or in of BG is gonna skew the matches.
Anent really needs to get their kitten together and stop these free server transfers because it is simply ruining WvW. It’s not really fun for anyone when it gets to this point. BG is already 165k above 2nd place. i know the points are garbage, but to new players or casual WvW’s who see that score they think “oh kitten we’re being stomped, no point in WvW this week” or something, i know i did when i first started WvW and CD destroyed us. gets boring at times like these.

in WvW

Posted by: RouletteVice.2850

RouletteVice.2850

ET sure is getting creamed, how they got that orb god only knows. Keep the 20man zerg alive HoD!

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Norris.4527

Chuck Norris.4527

We have no place to put Orb last I checked so that’s why ET had the orb. Altars were destroyed I think.

in WvW

Posted by: Sekin.7803

Sekin.7803

It’s not over until the fat kitten sings. Expect a big surprise soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

Are you guys on BG having tons of fun?

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Repair cost have went through the roof for me , but what the heck! ET is still fighting back against the endless wave of blue invaders!
Commanders in ET leading the S.W.A.T team been doing a great job.
To BG players who whines about how disappointed they are when try do not see ET putting up a fight, switch over to ET and you will get all the fights and excitement you want.
P.s currently ET is not a place for the weak -hearted .transfer here if you like being out manned at least 3:1.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

I’m on Blackgate.
So I just came back from Oktoberfest, was excited for this weeks match-ups and when I log on i was shocked and disappointed at what i saw.
I got this game for the WvW and this is now the 2nd week in a row where we had the game locked down in the first day so the other two servers dont really send in the numbers to try and fight back. Even waiting till next week, if we move up in ranking, the flux of people out or in of BG is gonna skew the matches.
Anent really needs to get their kitten together and stop these free server transfers because it is simply ruining WvW. It’s not really fun for anyone when it gets to this point. BG is already 165k above 2nd place. i know the points are garbage, but to new players or casual WvW’s who see that score they think “oh kitten we’re being stomped, no point in WvW this week” or something, i know i did when i first started WvW and CD destroyed us. gets boring at times like these.

Not suprised considering this is the second week where HoD just basically gave up.

Last week against Stormbluff and Jade Quarry, they never had more than 3 camps at once when I was logged in…

It was pretty much SBI vs. JQ all week. And like you said, if one sever has the numbers, its going to be like this, especially in a 1v1 situation like there was last week with us.

(edited by Faction.4013)

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Are you guys on BG having tons of fun?

No, it forces me to sometimes pve and I really hate pve.

However, I have been with Blackgate since the game opened on early pre-release.
I did not leave or ever give up wvw when we got a severe drubbing a couple of times, often I was the only oceanic and a handful of sleep-deprived yanks when we had no presence to speak of, and nor will I leave when we’re winning for whatever reasons. Some people will come and go, but this is where my guild and other friends are.

Both ET and HOJ fielded yesterday, so there’s still some fight in them and respect for that.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Ebs.6280

Ebs.6280

Dissapointed BlackGater here. Is the problem that Henge and Eredon cannot field the required numbers (i.e. is there a que on EB and borderlands?) or is the problem that you are not organized? If you hit the cap then statisticly it should be a fair fight, if not, well that would just suck even more.

Maybe we can all just go for EB? You have to be able to get a cap on 1 zone at least right? Might be able to get some fights going at least….

in WvW

Posted by: Sekin.7803

Sekin.7803

There is no queue on all zone any time any day on HoD. 3 big oceanic guilds over 2000 players moved to another server last week. And before that… the hardcore major WvW guild disbanded and transferred? We have the outmenned buff on 24/7. Pretty depressing.

in WvW

Posted by: Ouroboros.4859

Ouroboros.4859

You’d figure since ANet’s policy’s towards server transfers create these terrible situations, they’d do something to remedy it.
(1) Start charging for transfers.
(2) Increase cooldown on free server transfer.
(3) Go back to 1-day WvWvW or have a better system to rate servers (so HoD isn’t stuck in impossible battles for another month).

I don’t know. Something.

in WvW

Posted by: RouletteVice.2850

RouletteVice.2850

Dissapointed BlackGater here. Is the problem that Henge and Eredon cannot field the required numbers (i.e. is there a que on EB and borderlands?) or is the problem that you are not organized? If you hit the cap then statisticly it should be a fair fight, if not, well that would just suck even more.

Maybe we can all just go for EB? You have to be able to get a cap on 1 zone at least right? Might be able to get some fights going at least….

It is a numbers thing. Out of the 20-25 we were able to muster on HoD borderland yesterday half were level 60 or under(a few level 20 and under). However as a result of this push blackgaters en mass came to HoD to fight back, and with so few numbers there is not a lot we can do. 50 of you people hitting crag or sunny to take it back and another 10 sweeping back up the supply camps.

It’s painful when you guys say HoD gave up or you are disappointed in us when 85% of our wvwvw pop transferred in 2 weeks. Save all that feces for Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

You’ll get a good fight next week. Either SOS or SOR will move to T2, so there will be some semblance of a fight then.

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

‘battle’ update

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

Blackgate here, guys why don’t we give them a couple of maps and orbs so we can take it back later? This match is just boring.

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

we hit 10k!!!! WOOT!!!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

This looks like as thrilling a match for BG as last week’s was. Another easy 400k+ lead blowout.

What’s worse is that ET and HoD are virtual ghost towns now, as all the WvW guilds transferred off of them. So now they get to be destroyed in WvW for a month or two as they slowly sink through the rankings to where they should be with their new population.

Until transfers are stopped, it looks very much like WvW is going to be an endless cycle of newly overpopulated servers, bursting with transfers, effortlessly rocketing up past old empty servers that everyone has transferred off of, sinking down to the bottom.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Blackgate here, guys why don’t we give them a couple of maps and orbs so we can take it back later? This match is just boring.

Save the trouble, come to Godsword supply camp in ET borderlands 6 hrs from now and I will 1vs1 you.
ET and Hod has lost lots of WvWvW guilds and players so save your bloody sarcastic comments.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

Solution to BG’s dull WvW

Just pick 4 or 5 guilds and split them between HoD and ET and have your own private little war

in WvW

MidLifeCrisis.1729

………………………

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Mog.1589

Mog.1589

Blackgate had been settling down to T3 which was our appropriate rank. Then free transfers to Blackgate over the past couple of week shoot us up in rank effectively making WvW nothing but a complete bore for the past couple of weeks.

My guild cancelled most our WvW events because there was NOTHING to do. So lame.

Hopefully next week we get a decent battle and hopefully A.Net will turn on transfers so crap like this cannot keep happening to servers.

I do not care about being #1 or #20 I just want a match that has consistent battles throughout the week. I.e. a close match. None of this 1 server stomps 2 by 100K+ score crap that is happening across the NA servers.

A.Net you need to do something about this trend in WvW.

[LGN] Legion For We Are Many – a Blackgate guild

in WvW

Posted by: ruok.8560

ruok.8560

Blackgate here and personally I love wvw and have found it to be a complete bore for this whole week. I got on sat and we controled the whole map at first i thought to myself sweet we are pwning the comp. But as the days went on and every time i look at the map and the lack of resistance from the other 2 servers I dont even go in wvw.

I understand the lack of people on the other side coming into wvw. If i looked at the score board and the map i wouldnt come in either if I was ET or HoD. You would be hard pressed to take anything and hold it and the repairs would be crazy high. I want to see server lock downs so that all servers actually balance out and we get good matchups continuously everyweek.

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Understand that is not a lack of people coming into WvW on HoD and ET, it is simply a lack of people. Most of HoD fled to JQ weeks ago and ET over to IoJ. At this point Kaineng would likely have no trouble winning versus ET and HoD. Both HoD and ET will eventually slide to the bottom tier without a major influx of people.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

HoD basically got left out to rot. Condemned got up and left, disbanded TA, and everyone just left in a matter of days. Not every alliance went to JQ, mostly the puggers did, but the guilds dispersed elsewhere so the WvW list is going to be wonky for at least a month.

Not sure what happened with ET though.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

What is the record?
Best score ever?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: wacko.7543

wacko.7543

Yes, Blackgate went through exactly what these other two have gone through… decent sized WvW guilds hopping servers. It’s happened 3 times to us, so please save the rude comments for Anet for allowing free transfers.

Until free transfers ends, none of this will end, it’ll just happen to another server… pretty stupid in my opinion.

(let’s see if this post gets deleted)

Nori Senbei (Black Cloak) Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

Not sure what happened with ET though.

Basically most guilds like ruin left for IoJ, i think TL left as well. walked into 3W the past few days saw less than 10 people around 7-9est in a few borderlands. Ghost towns.