[Blacktide] Battle reports

in WvW

Posted by: Naikee.5936

Naikee.5936

And i never believe that any EU server has not enough players for night/daily fight – i think the main reason of WvWvW problem – cooperation inside Alliance. The most part of servers have one or even 2/3 Alliances, which consist of many guild. And it’s very hard to cooperate. For example, Alli consist of 4 guild, there are 10 players from each guild present for now, but 10 players can do anything on the map. But if all guilds cooperate – it will be zerg and it will be hard to stop them.
Another example of cooperation is our server. We have no Alli, the size of our guild give the possibility to act independently on each borderland. Sometimes we have enough forces, sometimes not. But we are independent. Of course, we are glad to cooperate with other guilds and want to see more well-organized (even small) WvWvW guilds on our server. For now, we have a good cooperation with italian guild [WIC], polish guild [HP], [XT], russian [Orda],[Nolimit] and many others. But we don’t order each other what to do, we just divide borderlands between each guild.
I think, it will be good for Blacktide if some WvWvW EU guilds join our server and improve our evening actions.

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

First of all, if I posted “no comment”, that was it, I wasn’t judging anything, just showing what’s happening, yet you feel the need to come sprout some more crap.

Spare us the organization or strategy kitten, alright? You win, it’s allowed to be that way, but we all know why you win and it’s not because of superior strategy or organization. So stop the gloating like you somehow accomplished anything worthwhile. It’s just annoying for the rest of us. We accept defeat, so be humble in your victory and leave it at that.

(edited by RamzaBehoulve.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Must say i think it is funny how you talk about “GH nightcap takes” … yet you dont mention the fact we take back a good half the map during PRIMETIME and rip apart your forces.

We accepted you would win because on a WORK DAY we muster our forces in the evening and get victories against real competition not NPC;s. I dont mind, it shows we are actually tactically better then you as on equal numbers and against defenses set up for 12hrs we can take you

Oh, and GH has about 10 people in WvW when your main forces come online, been funny through the past few days though watching the Xaoc/XT zerg have to set their alarms 1 hour earlier each day to begin getting the advantage … and i wont mention some mystical happenings.

P.S. . . I hope you enjoyed my orb defense up in the north on sunday when the orb in garrison upgraded keep suddenly fell out its alter and you went to try get it from the supply camp alter. After our hard work in getting it we were not letting you walk in to get it until your morning zerg came on

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Few of the organized guilds/people on G.H seem to care about nightcapping/morning capping ‘cause we fight when we can be online (and well, currently when we can see the enemies :o) and when we can’t play, that’s that.
We loose due to this consistently and not because we’re outplayed, so I think most accept it as part of the game. (from what I’ve seen)

Just think it’s fun to claim it to be superior strategy – but then again – strategy of playing when nobody is around is, I supposed, essentially a strategy.
Those pesky doors are a tough opponent for some, so it takes some strategy

in WvW

Posted by: Atrixer.9275

Atrixer.9275

I find this hilarious. Blacktide are notorious off-peak cappers. So much for fair battles and strategy, you guys take everything when normal people are working. In prime time hours we DOMINATE you. Yesterday evening, 5:00pm – 1am GMT, we owned around 90% of the map at times.

But oh look, surprise surprise, when we go to sleep there are countless members Xaoc online, capping and upgrading everything we worked hard for. We have outplayed all but desolation so far, and lost because of night and morning capping. It’s really sad and pathetic.

It’s completely unfair and your world ruins the fun of WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

Guys,

lets be very clear. Black tide are not off peak cappers.

They just have a player base in timezones that are 3 hours ahead of time zone that most of Gunnars hold play in.

They cap in there morning and lose their stuff during their night.

In the cross over period when all 3 servers have high activity its a very enjoyable fight..

Once Blacktide go to bed, there possessions are contested by two servers, In their Morning there are very few contesting the maps other than Black tide. This allows them a greater points gain and the opportunity to fortify their positions.

A further issue is that disproportional number of Gunnars hold players play between 6 pm and 12 am bst. On week days I never play after midnight or i would be shattered at work. However between 6-12 we at ThUn feel that there are some great fights.

i have some questions for Blacktide btw.

Whats is the spvp population like on Blacktide?
How busy is Blacktide at peak?
how are your queues?
Whats the primary language in chat.
What is pve like on the server?

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.8590

Zero.8590

Well i can’t answer about spvp and pve, try to answer other question

How busy is Blacktide at peak?

Usually high, 1 time I saw full.
peak – 21-00(GMT+4)

how are your queues?

5-15 minut on any Borderland at peak.

Whats the primary language in chat.

English. At least on WvW maps, not sure about pve, last time i was there 2 weeks ago.

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

in WvW

Posted by: Atrixer.9275

Atrixer.9275

@Snort – you say that but they still have a substantial amount of players on during our time zone, even massive zergs, so they have server queues during our prime time. The problem is that their time-zone benefits them, they are awake during our prime time and theirs, where as we miss theirs. Plus there is a large period of time in the day when most people on GH are working or studying in which the seemingly large amount of unemployed players Blacktide has are online and capturing EVERYTHING. Mostly the guild Xaoc.

Either Anet fixes this issue or people will start leaving servers like Gunnar’s Hold in mass, causing massive population and server issues.

in WvW

Posted by: dymm.3625

dymm.3625

>How busy is Blacktide at peak?
High

>how are your queues?
Borders have no queue after 19-20 GMT
EBG has a short queue (up to 15 min) till 22-23 GMT

>Whats the primary language in chat.
Mostly English. Sometimes Polish, Russian, Dutch, French, Italian.

>What is pve like on the server?
LFM/LFG dungeons spam, events in zones 75-80, as usual

(edited by dymm.3625)

in WvW

Posted by: Columb.3572

Columb.3572

Sorry for my English:)
I will try answer on your questions
“how are your queues?” usually at prime time working day queues are 0-10 mins in borderlands and 0-30 mins to Stonemist
“Whats the primary language in chat. "
English of course. but some time you can see Polish or Russian messages.

in WvW

Naikee.5936

. In prime time hours we DOMINATE you. Yesterday evening, 5:00pm – 1am GMT, we owned around 90% of the map at times.

Nothing to say.. Just a screen from yesterday (19 CET 9.10.2012)
http://www.chaos-online.ru/img/v.php?id=e8b39b96e227be754a8168c4fd0a96d5.jpg

To Snort:

I’ll answer with pleasure on your questions some later, need to go now)

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: Columb.3572

Columb.3572

“So much for fair battles and strategy, you guys take everything when normal people are working. In prime time hours we DOMINATE you. Yesterday evening, 5:00pm – 1am GMT, we owned around 90% of the map at times.”
May be you miss something
Yesterday at 21:00 GMT Blacktide have 190 points . That is more then 25%
Yesterday at 18:00 GMT Blacktide have 350 points . That is near 50%.

Blacktide prime time is early then your prime time on 2-3 hour. May be most interesting and global battles are from 18:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT.

And as i know in general Russian ppl go to bed some early by local time then western Europe ppl … but and wake up some early

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

@Snort.3698 The questions you have asked Blacktide, dose this mean Unnamed, CIR & that other Guild I’m not sure of its name are taking up Chaos’s offer & jumping ship to Blacktide?

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

in WvW

Naikee.5936

“Whats is the spvp population like on Blacktide?”
In our guild we have some players who like spvp, I see 1 or 2 party on spvp TS channel’s very often.
“How busy is Blacktide at peak?’” how are your queues?"
Blacktide is not so busy at peak. Stable is “high” . Last two weeks there were only a small queue’s (in many cases there was no queue) on all Borderlands, up to 10-15 minutes maximum. On weekdays situation worse a little, queue’s up to 30 min (on Borderlands) and 30 min -1 hour for Eternal.

“Whats the primary language in chat.”
90% English, especially in WvWvW. Sometimes you can see russian or polish, rarely french/deutsch.

“What is pve like on the server?”
We have a players focused on pve (not so much, but…), as far as i know pve life is active. Can’t tell more, because i’m always on WvWvW

Hope i answered your questions, if u have something else to ask – feel free to do this.

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: Kees.2573

Kees.2573

We arent nightcappers. We have GMT +4, so you feel stronger at your primetime cause we sleep already.

Epika, [Chaos]

in WvW

Snort.3698

@ mushy Just satisfying my own curiosity, trying to get a hyandle on the server comparisons

@others

refering to primetime is confusing matters as there are two primetimes, that of Blacktide and that of the other two servers. As far as I can see we are 3 similar servers accept one of us has its peak player participation about 3 hours before the peak playing time of the others.

in WvW

Corran.4957

@Snort

The key difference is one of them set their alarms for 6am/7am THEIR time to take keeps. Last night it was 3am UK time that Xaoc/XT came online, previous night it was 4am, before that 5am, and night before that 6am.

Every day their “morning” zerg has hit a zone an hour earlier then the prior day. But i guess it just coincidence that they all suddenly started waking up naturally an hour prior to the day before. Must be the really competitive fights they get at that time of the day

I rather lose a game though then resort to such tactics, afteral it gives me something to do in the late afternoon/evening. Always fun destroying them squishy russians (are you all glass cannon builds or something? )

in WvW

Posted by: Xasapis.9237

Xasapis.9237

It’s their server report, I don’t see why we should post here (and my apologies for doing so). Servers with bigger time coverage win in WvW, that’s the nature of the current system. People have to accept this or change game habbits (or game), since Anet doesn’t seem to care about it.

TBH on Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

It’s their server report, I don’t see why we should post here (and my apologies for doing so). Servers with bigger time coverage win in WvW, that’s the nature of the current system. People have to accept this or change game habbits (or game), since Anet doesn’t seem to care about it.

Because they claim it to be superior organization and strategy and tell us to get better at it! And they don’t have more coverage. They simply have noone fighting them during their primetime while AG and GH have to face and divide the points between each other a few hours later. If AG decided to stop fighting, GH would win this week easily.

in WvW

Snort.3698

On Saturday we hit them at 6 am with large numbers. We do it too.

We have enough organisation when we have people on to dominate fights.

There have been some great fights this week.

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

I think that u have problem with blacktide becouse u have passive third aurora server )

On many borders we fight 1vs1 and your lose .
Then u succesfull, we are sleeping. Im going sleep now for example. Good luck guys . =)

Corran what are your guild name and tag?)

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Naikee.5936

It’s useless to discuss who is better, stronger and so on. Each server, each guild has it’s strong and weak aspects.
But WvWvW-battle is not structured pvp, we cant measure our forces in equal battle 10 vs 10, 20 vs 20… Always one side has benefit against another and it depends on many reasons.
Anyway thanks to both sides for a good battles during this week.

Represented by [Xaoc]

(edited by Naikee.5936)

in WvW

Corran.4957

Snort – aye you hit them at 6am UK time on saturday. you can do that 1 day a week not 7 days a week. Also Im not best pleased with how that went given what we were told was the plan during the INT meeting and what happened but i leave that for the guild leader to discuss. But I can assure you this, I will not be staying up till 6am defending countless attacks when the “support” we were promised to relief us decided to go attack elsewhere instead.

@Lin : My guild tag is LoE (lords of england). We not a massive zerg guild and generally push out about 10-15 people a night, more on the planned nights and weekends. Often you will infact just have me and a couple more there trying to help give organisation to other people (such as yesterday afternoon/evening when we took hills from you via catapulting walls, taking down the north inner wall, taking out both your defense and aurora attack on us. etc etc.)

I dont often take control of the masses if there is already a commander there, or someone trying to organise it. I dont like to use my commander tag to try boss people around but when asked too I do turn it on and try to help give the servers attack direction. But my ability is only as good as those willing to listen

Current match status says it all though.
Before it is 11pm in the GMT+4 zones they have lost 75% of the holdings. And considering that to do that AG and GH have to actually fight players and defenses on a large scale it shows which two servers are the better imo.
If everyone was on the same time zone I dont think Xaoc would be claiming superior strategy because Im yet to see anything beyond 4-5rams on empty keeps

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.8590

Zero.8590

Well about queues on BT. This is 23-30(GMT+4), and we have buff(
http://www.chaos-online.ru/img/v.php?id=86dbffbf8cff708fe2ad3c73fa5bc813.jpg

[Xaoc]
We need the whole world.

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

For the people complaining about their morning capping: Log on now and check the tick points. If i remember right, we’re closing in on 400 and there’s very low to none resistance right now.

/Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: dmae.9851

dmae.9851

Almost 500 now for Gunnars.
Never understood why people complained about night capping. Different servers = different time zones = different activity levels. It is 24/7 battle arena and servers with best coverage win. Deal with it.

in WvW

Snort.3698

@Corran

You misunderstood, we said we would be in WvWvW 6 am.
I also said we would be choosing which borderland we went into just before 6 at 5.45 in fact.

We were also told by your guild that you planned a push on the reset and would stay up as long as you could.

We did not say we would be going into the zone you were in. We logged in looked at the map and went where we though we could have the most influence.

If you believe we had some formal commitment for you to stay until 6 am and us to replace you then you in the very same zone then you are mistaken.

in WvW

Posted by: orlen.7810

orlen.7810

aurora glade….and we love you too.

for some reason aurora is pretty dead at the moment so have fun:) largest group i seen all week from our server was 30, sucks to be us.

and most have walked from the game due to not being able to see this week…makes wvw fun fighting the invisible armies xd.

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

@Lin : My guild tag is LoE (lords of england). We not a massive zerg guild and generally push out about 10-15 people a night, more on the planned nights and weekends. Often you will infact just have me and a couple more there trying to help give organisation to other people (such as yesterday afternoon/evening when we took hills from you via catapulting walls, taking down the north inner wall, taking out both your defense and aurora attack on us. etc etc.)

I havent seen u guild, and nothing can say about u succesfull. But im see Thun,KnR,KISS ,CiR every day and they dungerous sometimes.
Im respecting them.

(edited by lin.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: lepri.6504

lepri.6504

What GH lost was not points, it was the will to wvw and fight. This is happening for sometime, when we are winning players swarm the borderlands and when we are losing on a specific map they simply do not join or try to join the map we are winning. This is general trend, even participation rate on dedicated guilds decreases. We lose will to fight very fast. Because of this reason we could not take back Blactide assets fast enough. We did this when we were winning but when Blactide dedication increased ours declined.

Night/morning cap is unfortunately a viable strategy but people can work against it. We all know Blacktide primetime presence is much lower but do we have will to take map back fast enough when we see their lead on the map?

Blacktide>>Yafes>>Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Guys,

lets be very clear. Black tide are not off peak cappers.

They just have a player base in timezones that are 3 hours ahead of time zone that most of Gunnars hold play in.
<snip>

I doubt their primetime is still early morning even with +3 hours

in WvW

Posted by: llexa.2396

llexa.2396

[10.10.2012] Current match-up: Gunnars Hold vs Blacktide vs Aurora Glage

Another good day. Although today war significantly more active than yesterday. In the afternoon some enemies have events and we sag to +400 points in 15 minutes, later come back to +500. And slowly subside again now. It will be interesting to see what they will show at night. We got over 30 000 points advantage.

Today there was several epic battles. One moment, stretching for 2 hours, is the powerful assault of our Bay in Gunnar borderland. Enemies attacked our Garrison walls and cover their trebuchets, but despite this we break over 10 units. Once they break internal wall, but we stopped them at the Lord, such as they have stopped us in the morning. Then the counter attack and all the sieges fell. In next attack they we so angry that set 4-5 trebuchets and 3-4 catapults. And of course they could not finish their =)

Attachments:

in WvW

llexa.2396

What GH lost was not points, it was the will to wvw and fight. This is happening for sometime, when we are winning players swarm the borderlands and when we are losing on a specific map they simply do not join or try to join the map we are winning. This is general trend, even participation rate on dedicated guilds decreases. We lose will to fight very fast. Because of this reason we could not take back Blactide assets fast enough. We did this when we were winning but when Blactide dedication increased ours declined.

Night/morning cap is unfortunately a viable strategy but people can work against it. We all know Blacktide primetime presence is much lower but do we have will to take map back fast enough when we see their lead on the map?

All points on all maps equally valuable, and if you can defend only one borderland, enemies would have another 3. And if enemies hold 1,5-3 maps this mean that he is stronger, because its more difficult and would fairly win.

Lets consider another option, you hold 1 map and enemy contentrate their power in this map, you will have good fight, but another 3rd server will hold another 3 maps, and first 2 servers will have a big loss.

As result if you easily hold 1 map, you should attack another maps, otherwise you lose.

in WvW

Xasapis.9237

Keep in mind that this is the third week we are pitted against a server with bigger time coverage, so fatigue is to be expected. Also there is so much you can ask from your people to chip in in upgrades, when you know you’ll lose everything in a couple hours after you struggled to gain them back, because noone is there to fight back.

Add this week’s ridiculous invisibility issue and you get less people enjoying their time in WvW.

Personally I’m surprised we held that weekend head start for so long, which is a testament to the quality of Gunnar’s Hold people.

….

All points on all maps equally valuable, and if you can defend only one borderland, enemies would have another 3. And if enemies hold 1,5-3 maps this mean that he is stronger, because its more difficult and would fairly win.

Lets consider another option, you hold 1 map and enemy contentrate their power in this map, you will have good fight, but another 3rd server will hold another 3 maps, and first 2 servers will have a big loss.

As result if you easily hold 1 map, you should attack another maps, otherwise you lose.

I disagree.
When a server does not have then numbers during a certain time of the day, it makes no sense dividing into even thinner numbers in all fronts and thus losing on all of them. 30 people on all four battlegrounds vs 160+ will always lose and be spawn camped. If though those 30×4=120 concentrate on one bg, then they have some sort of fighting chance vs 160, even though they are still outnumbered.

The bottom line is that you play for fun and when the odds are impossible it stops being fun and people naturally go and do other, more fun stuff.

TBH on Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Xasapis.9237)

in WvW

Naikee.5936

It’s nice to see first reports from AG

Hope, you will continue to describe your activities.

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

llexa.2396

I disagree.
When a server does not have then numbers during a certain time of the day, it makes no sense dividing into even thinner numbers in all fronts and thus losing on all of them. 30 people on all four battlegrounds vs 160+ will always lose and be spawn camped. If though those 30×4=120 concentrate on one bg, then they have some sort of fighting chance vs 160, even though they are still outnumbered.

The bottom line is that you play for fun and when the odds are impossible it stops being fun and people naturally go and do other, more fun stuff.

You reasoning correctly, but if you have only 120 and enemy have 160+, its rightly that you would lose. But you have got options, and with 4×30 group you can take mush more points that in 120 vs 160. If you cannot do this you would lose, and it would be fair.

About fun, it’s game, but strong guild have a goal(s). And reaching that goal is what is really fun. =)

(edited by llexa.2396)

in WvW

Xasapis.9237

You can’t take towers with 30 people when 160 are on the hunt. Maybe once with a surprise attack and then you’ll lose it in the next 5 minutes. All you can do is cap supply camps. Thing is, how much fun is that compared to put a fight vs actual people and maybe hold an objective or two for a bit?
In both cases you’re going to lose, in the first you’re just annoying and not really having fun while in the second you get some fun out of a bad situation.

What I"m saying is already happening anyway. EB has the most 24/7 coverage of all bgs, since it’s the most balanced of them all, so it also has the most upgraded towers/keeps as well. People are ok to chip in when there is a remote chance that they won’t lose stuff because noone is around.

TBH on Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Xasapis.9237)

in WvW

llexa.2396

You can’t take towers with 30 people when 160 are on the hunt. Maybe once with a surprise attack and then you’ll lose it in the next 5 minutes. All you can do is cap supply camps. Thing is, how much fun is that compared to put a fight vs actual people and maybe hold an objective or two for a bit?
In both cases you’re going to lose, in the first you’re just annoying and not really having fun while in the second you get some fun out of a bad situation.

What I"m saying is already happening anyway. EB has the most 24/7 coverage of all bgs, since it’s the most balanced of them all, so it also has the most upgraded towers/keeps as well. People are ok to chip in when there is a remote chance that they won’t lose stuff because noone is around.

You are too categorical, game is not only running between points. You can use your strategic thoughts, test new strategies and use that one witch can give you more. Always there are something to improve

PS and I want to remind you, that we loss GH some weeks ago. After this we had some difficult matches and we made some changes and improvements. Of course our advantage can be attributed to GH weakening. but i don’t think so.

(edited by llexa.2396)

in WvW

Posted by: lepri.6504

lepri.6504

I only care about the Fun, and it was most fun at the weekends when we had equal opportunity regarding game time. During weekends GH is very strong and can beat most servers which seems to better night/morning cappers and winners. I do not blame them, there is not a single defination of Fun afterall.

Blacktide>>Yafes>>Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

If things continue like they do now, it looks like Blacktide will win this matchup.

It kind of saddens me to see WvW develop in this kind of way, though. This isn’t a war at all. Not when people can win by avoiding conflict and fighting NPC’s instead.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

llexa.2396

I only care about the Fun, and it was most fun at the weekends when we had equal opportunity regarding game time. During weekends GH is very strong and can beat most servers which seems to better night/morning cappers and winners. I do not blame them, there is not a single defination of Fun afterall.

If wvwvw would be only on weekends that would be quite another battles, all would lay theirself out only during this days, but we have what we have. And we all fighting in same conditions, if you seek only for fun in weekends, you never rise to top.

in WvW

llexa.2396

If things continue like they do now, it looks like Blacktide will win this matchup.

It kind of saddens me to see WvW develop in this kind of way, though. This isn’t a war at all. Not when people can win by avoiding conflict and fighting NPC’s instead.

If you think it’s not a war, that just means you cannot war all 24/7, but such war is very difficult. But in our ladder positions there aren’t any server that fighting all 24/7. Such as Blacktide you avoiding avoding conflict on yours time, and capping when we sleep, and it greatly helped your win in out last match.

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

I resent the idea that CIR avoids conflict. On the contrary, we look for it. It’s the entire point of the game for us.

And the nightcapping argument doesn’t really fly when you complain about EU guilds playing during CET EU primetime on an EU server.

Whatever, though. We got some good fights out of this and we enjoyed fighting Xaoc a lot. The only thing I fear is that the server is going to leak even more players due to these shenanigans, when we really need more. These BS matchups are killing servers.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

llexa.2396

Server’s ladder position doesn’t shows skill of server players, it shows server’s force at war in general conditions. If servers wants to have fun on battles, that server can play on weekends and enemies primetime, but it doesn’t mean that this should be the determining factor for all another. If you wanna be the best, you need to pass hard road to top. And the more servers understand it, the more interesting fights we get and its fights would be not only weekends.

Also I need to note, that GH is great opponent and I really want to meet you again, especially if our battles would be fierce during all week. And as for AG its not weak server (and have some strong guild), but in these matchup its seems like they are too relaxed.

in WvW

Genev.2450

We barely see AG, though lately when we do see them, they put up more of a fight than in the beginning of the matchup.
I’m fairly sure Blacktide and Gunnar’s Hold will hover in the same brackets unless Blacktide improves in (other servers’) primetime, so it’s likely we will meet again

Edit: is it me or is GH one of the more…. /cough “vocal” servers?

(edited by Genev.2450)

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

for some reason aurora is pretty dead at the moment so have fun:) largest group i seen all week from our server was 30, sucks to be us.

and most have walked from the game due to not being able to see this week…makes wvw fun fighting the invisible armies xd.

The invisible armies are annoying, but they do encourage people to just charge in. One group member charged 30 people to get to the orb because he could only see the orb carrier. Turns out he could only see those things I targetted for him.

Compliments to the guilds Xaoc and War Inc from Blacktide, been some very nice fighting.

As for any night or morning capping: its 24/7 warfare, I doubt all of us would agree to only fight at designated times. Both Aurora and Blacktide however fight during our primetime.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Snort.3698

It is an excellent match up.

in WvW

Snort.3698

It is an excellent match up.

in WvW

Naikee.5936

Compliments to the guilds Xaoc and War Inc from Blacktide, been some very nice fighting.

Thanks

I found a very interesting video from one of our parties. It’s from current match-up, maybe it will be interesting for somebody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mHaWOIpaZQ0

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Genev.2450

Nice vid, liking the music too
Been thinking of making some vids too, but never really got around to it.