Blacktide / Fissure of Woe / Vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

I’ll be kitten if I can find our last match up thread, but oh well.

I’d just like to say we had a blast defending Vabbi Hills yesterday, got especially frantic when Vabbi attacked from the North whilst Blacktide were attacking from the South.

Props to all the Fissure players who stuck around for the multiple hour massive battles at the end even with our outmanned buff. I think we ended up holding it for 16 hours or so, so not too shabby for once.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

I must say, I’m shocked…fows…vabbis…. EVERYWHERE Finally some great massive fights. It’s realy getting more and more interesting matchup :]

(edited by Verbis.8752)

in WvW

Posted by: Ravak.8912

Ravak.8912

Indeed. This morning Vabbi had a whole control of their borderland… and upgraded keeps! Got some nice skirmishes with them. See you in the evening

(edited by Ravak.8912)

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Vabbi +600 – What the hell?

Love to see that <3 Go Vabbi

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Who transferred to Vabbi?

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

What happened with Vabbi? Has a guild of 10 men xferred to Vabbi and dominate the whole bracket? :P
Just kidding but I feel kinda happy for Vabbi. <3

gogogoogo

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

No offense to the Vabbi WvW community, but I suspect their performance today will simply end up as more evidence for the case against transfers.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Jamo.2367

Jamo.2367

A lot has happened past few days on vabbi, We’ve had a few people from a German guild transfer for a “holiday”, for a while we’ve only had 3 or 4 commanders meaning we have times without commanders but that seems too be changing and guilds are starting too work together too help us in wvw Hopefully vabbi can continue improving :P
Thanks for the kind words guys

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in WvW

Posted by: Death Card.2904

Death Card.2904

Just wondering if there are any people out there interested in dueling
Just give me an ingame whisper and we shall organise something
Gl to a new week and hope to see you on the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

No offense to the Vabbi WvW community, but I suspect their performance today will simply end up as more evidence for the case against transfers.

Could you guys GH give it a rest already, how can you only be happy when you get transfers and be so against when every other server gets it.

Any case, Good luck vabbi, hope you get stronger out of it when the guild goes back from its vacation, I know we did when the BT alliance left.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Ended up trying a SM rush on reset last night (Avoided Vabbi BL due to Vabbi Warriors being there ready for us last week), was suprised that we made it to the inner gate before Blacktide if I’m honest. Unfortunately a large portion of our force inside the Castle decided to fall back as BT broke in causing our front line group to be wiped.

After that we headed over to our usual hunting grounds of Vabbi BL and grabbe Hills and Cliffside. We then got into a fight with Vabbi on Outer Garrison until BT showed up and got in on the far side, fortunately we followed them into Inner Garrison and managed to hide about 8 people inside (No thanks to the other FoW Commander who instead of actually being able to hide stood out in the open and got 3 of my guys killed). Once RI went down we were able to recap and stop BT getting a point tick.

After that we headed back to Vabbi Hills to defends against BT with our AC spam on the Inner gates, Vabbi’s YMCA guild managed to cat down a wall but unfotunately for them our AC line had the range to wipe out their cats (Thanks for the BL trader btw, I had cash to pick up). We eventually lost Hills to superior numbers, so we went grabbed Stonemist with a Golem we “found”, then it was time to snooze.

All in all, a very fun reset.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Predesco.6592

Predesco.6592

Hello people,
i’m one of the few people from the Millersounds Guild YMCA, who transfered for a week to Vabbi to has a outtime from the everyday same Gaming Style on our Server.
We did’nt know what await us on Vabbi and it was incredible.
Very nice people give us a warm welcome and we talk a lot as our terrible english it allows :-)
After the few days now, we had joined, i feel very sad for Vabbi…. Everytime they has a little feeling of success, both, Blacktide and Fissure of Woe will hunt them down.
It’s creepy to see the massive attacks on Vabbi Homemap, while the other Borderlands are nearly clean.
For me as an outsider it looks like BT and FoW has an agreement to farm Karma on Vabbi and if this will be boring fighting a little bit to each other.

But we have our fun, the Vabbi people don’t give up and i hope sometime they will get enough motivated players on the Maps to be an equivalent foe. Their commanders are good, but they need mor WvW player ;-)

Thanks for all the kindness and the massive fun we can have with the Vabbi guys!
Special thanks to Jamo, who does a really great job for Vabbi!

We will be a little bit sad to go back to Millersound, but home is home….

Hauka Wolfstochter
[YMCA] Millersunder Rosa Armee Fraktion

(edited by Predesco.6592)

in WvW

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

You got it wrong, Vabbi has unofficial agreement with FOW (they never attack FOW land, even if they can earn more points on FOW), they write about it here hundreds times. When they saw FOW earn some advantage against BT due to this agreement and start to take off all Vabbi points, they probably was badly surprised.

FOW must put 90% of their force and siege to fight our main zerg, Vabbi never could understand that, that’s why they are last. I do have respect for fighting spirit of those ppl, but think about situation in last tier also that way.

BT always fight for own score, no matter where we are, and how bad our situation is.

in WvW

Posted by: Ravak.8912

Ravak.8912

Actually, just before BT jumped to T8 for a week an ‘alliance’ to fight off BT was being formed between FoW and Vabbi (some kind of non-aggression pact for respective borderlands AFAIK).

The reason you see high BT activity (and probably FoW too) in Vabbi is because there are objectives to be taken. In the past we fought against FoW mostly, as Vabbi was too small to put a significant resistance (Vabbi does fight well, but their numbers are just too small to make a difference). With you guys it changed a bit for better.

We are both surprised and happy to have a new partner to fight with. So it’s not really a pact with FoW, but a “new kid on the block getting most attention” thing. Wish you could stay for another week and motivate more Vabbiers to play WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Revanought Lord.9532

Revanought Lord.9532

Well the “alliance” seemed to have been broken by some vabbi who attempted to make a zerg in FoW bl but were chased out. Anyway it is a fun match up, still rather zergy on the BT side and the new vabbi zerg is doing well, keep it up and to others on FoW please don’t leave WvW when a certain person starts spamming and verbally abusing the server with “sick kids” and the sort, we lose a lot of people that way

Reaper Of Kane-(Former)Engineer Commander
“Evil flowers steadily bloom, with an array of bloodied doom”

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

and to others on FoW please don’t leave WvW when a certain person starts spamming and verbally abusing the server with “sick kids” and the sort, we lose a lot of people that way

Is it my impression, or has that person eased up a little as of lately? I remember seeing him online this weekend, and he wasn’t harassing at all.. Wearing his tag, stating which upgrades he started, … No flaming or swearing whatsoever was involved (I thought in the beginning that his account was hacked)..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in WvW

Posted by: Desova.5821

Desova.5821

Hello people,
i’m one of the few people from the Millersounds Guild YMCA, who transfered for a week to Vabbi to has a outtime from the everyday same Gaming Style on our Server.
We did’nt know what await us on Vabbi and it was incredible.
Very nice people give us a warm welcome and we talk a lot as our terrible english it allows :-)
After the few days now, we had joined, i feel very sad for Vabbi…. Everytime they has a little feeling of success, both, Blacktide and Fissure of Woe will hunt them down.
It’s creepy to see the massive attacks on Vabbi Homemap, while the other Borderlands are nearly clean.
For me as an outsider it looks like BT and FoW has an agreement to farm Karma on Vabbi and if this will be boring fighting a little bit to each other.

But we have our fun, the Vabbi people don’t give up and i hope sometime they will get enough motivated players on the Maps to be an equivalent foe. Their commanders are good, but they need mor WvW player ;-)

Thanks for all the kindness and the massive fun we can have with the Vabbi guys!
Special thanks to Jamo, who does a really great job for Vabbi!

We will be a little bit sad to go back to Millersound, but home is home….

Hauka! Great seeing you here It’s Tasija (charr thief from LST & BAD guilds)

Has YMCA already left Vabbi? If so, it was lovely having you and your guild around for that short time, and we hope you decide to vacation with us again! All of you are great players and very nice people too! We do need more WvW players for sure, but I don’t think that’s going to be possible unless Anet decides to make more free server transfers.

On a similar note, I honestly don’t know what happened to the FoW + Vabbi alliance. I’ve heard several conflicting stories as to why it fell through. Oh well

tasija trickshot | [LZZ] les zélateurs de zaun | arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Predesco.6592

Predesco.6592

OK guys, we are back to Millersound. Thanks for the great time.
Nice fights with you guys from BT and FoW, and great Teampay with the Vabbi guys. We don’t regret to go to Vabbi and if this server was an german server, most of us will stay on it ;-)

Maybe we see us one time!
Greetings from Hauka

Hauka Wolfstochter
[YMCA] Millersunder Rosa Armee Fraktion