Blacktide | Whiteside Ridge | Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Why dont we have a thread yet?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Zumy we at RoS share your concerns, we at RoS had the same problems, he’d suddenly be dodging any kind of CC we’d be putting, or just going invuln or porting all over.
We just wrote it off as scripting and didn’t bother with him much :p

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

that commander is probably karouim, and he lags a lot so that is why you see him teleporting ^^

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Well, then he seems to lagg only when he is getting damage and not when he is dealing it.
I knew many people who would use this for their advantage in other games.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: kovah.9764

kovah.9764

So, what the hell? Dzagonur obviously doesn’t belong in T8, seems like they’ve come here to practice their uber plans. (I.E. they almost got a keep once, they broke both gates and then suddenly retreated, let us recover and then attack again with another strategy)
It’s not bothering me that much, since they leave our part of EB alone and they won’t own us as much as they could, I’d just like to understand what the hell are you doing down here!
Also, if you don’t mind, would you not bully Blacktide only? We’re last in points at the moment and I don’t want to be with Vabbi and Fissure of Woe again, that’s just boring and pointless.

Thanks

“Dear Dev’s, please nerf Rock, it is way OP. Paper is fine, leave it as it is.”
Signed, Scissors.

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

No, Karouim always lags. It’s even impossible to play a fractal with him because of his lags. When he doesn’t lag, we do that fract asap.

If you look at his “teleporting” patterns, he doesn’t go faster than a normal guy on the long run, like an exploiter. He just lags…

On the battle side, I thought Dzagonur would be stronger given the week-end domination. But it looks like we’re fighting relatively fair actually in the week days.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

(edited by Fror.2163)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Well then I hope for the sake of us all that his laggs get better.

Idk about the matchup and how DZ ended there. I play smallscale and couldnt care less for battleobjectives if not to pull opponents.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Hmm, DZ only wins cause of numbers, u have 1 good guild. ( FC tag i think ? ).
You run a lot, when it’s fair fight your zerg runs, you only fight when u outnumber.
Judging by the titles your server likes farming wxp ( PvDoor ).

However, some good fight till now. If we defending gave a lot of WxP i’m sure i could get rank 100 this week.
So far so good, more good fights tho please.

@Blacktide, u have a lot of people, but u all get demoralized and stopped playing ? Not wanting to go to T9 should be incentive enough to have all in eb & borders

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in WvW

Posted by: Lenoir.3579

Lenoir.3579

>Why dont we have a thread yet

Well, to be honest: this matchup is boring from my perspective (I’m on Dzagonur).
We outnumber the other two servers in a way that it’s not really a challenge to win. On weekend all we could do is say “respect, at least they don’t give up”.
In the last weeks we’ve been the underdogs and we had to fight hard to make 2nd (which we didn’t last week and that’s why you see us now in this tier). This hard fights were more fun for me because I could actually “feel” that we tried everything to reach a goal. At the moment we just go to the next place and come back a bit later.

I guess we all see that this tier is not balanced at the moment. We’re aware of this and for sure most of our players have respect that you keep fighting.

~Dzagonur~

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Always the same story about every Server. You only fight with Numbers/You NIghtcap/ You only do PvD/etc etc is there any Point in this? :p

Mostly it is just wrong. Every Server has zerglings that will only Fight outnumbered, most Servers has People playing at Nighttime due different Lifestyle, Shift work etc.

So far i don’t like that Matchup very much because our Zerg seems to be everywhere no matter how hard i try to loose it. The Question what are we doing here is answered with Ruins of Surmia moving one up that is all.

Well Sunday afternoon had some nice Fights atleast. Will post a Video of it when it is ready

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

It’s fair to say that any server coming down from the current T7 matchup would dominate T8 and Dzagonur are no different. I think WSR vs Arborstone vs Blacktide would be an interesting one but with T9 being what it is that won’t ever happen.

[TaG] – GH

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Yea, for us wsr it’s particularly anoying thatwe can never go on the offensive. And if we do – we will lose our entire border.

Well I woke up to 4 green maps today so – it’s obvious u don’t belong here in T8

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Not like it is Dzagonur’s fault – because RoS got stronger and is moving up, you will have always 1 server dropping from t7 (most likely RoF and Dzag will swap next week)

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Yeah most likly we will switching with RoF in and out for a while.

Some Fights from Sunday in regard to the only fighting with superior Numbers.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Jathres.7236

And also thanks to TT for those fights.

Ps: I still despise thiefs ^^

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Some fights with TEO, small scale.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Fror.2163

You’re not really altruistic.

We played a fractal yesterday with him. The experience was awful because of his lag but never we thought about kicking him. What we did was 4-man some parts, but we finished the fractal at five with everybody happy.

1.1s of latency. His connection may be for something, but if it’s that bad, Anet would’ve cut the connection rather than keep it alive. So go fill a suggestion, but don’t “hope he gets banned”.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

That guy is always adding into small skirmishes. I dont care about zerging. I want balanced smallscale. That is why I am in T8/T7. And 1 engineer that cannot be shut down makes a huge difference.

You beat me fair through outplaying? Props to you, I hope I can learn from you! But getting draws or having to run because the immortal engineer joins a fight is just unfair for any opponent.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Fror.2163

We gave you his name. Talk to him if you’re so offended.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I dont need to talk to him.
He knows how he “lags” and still joins WvW.
That shows he does not care about other players PvP experience.
I sure dont care about his anymore.

I am not offended. Just utterly annoyed. This guy screws over everybody else and does not even care.
In a zerg you wont notice him. But in smallscale Mr. Lag is gamebreaking.

Just realize it. He knows what is happening and takes advantage of it!

When you retreat because of not being able to hit Captain Laggcommander he will follow you forever and cc you, and you wont be able to do anything about it because you are in range for him. But he is always out of range for everybody.
And he knows that very well.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Fror.2163

When I lag and I kill an opponent, do I care that he had problems trying to killing me? No I don’t. Do you? No you don’t. So don’t say he should.

I’m not a messenger, I’m not going to tell him you have issues killing him. Karouim is a very nice guy and he doesn’t bite at all. So be a big boy and go talk to him if you feel griefed. All it takes is a little courage to start speaking to an opponent.

Doing that would be
- the right thing to do
- a proof that you can interact with other players
- a proof that you’re a good guy
- a proof that you care about everybody’s interests
because all I see right now is that you’re good at complaining. I don’t see anything else, even though I’d like to see you’re good at something else because no matter what I believe in humanity and you’re a part of it.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

“When you retreat because of not being able to hit Captain Laggcommander he will follow you forever and cc you, and you wont be able to do anything about it because you are in range for him. But he is always out of range for everybody.
And he knows that very well.”

This behaviour shows how nice he is. If his Con is too bad for WvW, he should stay out of WvW. If the lag is due to ISP/ANet issues, get a VPN.

And yes, I did lag too. Did I join WvW while lagging? No, because it was too easy to beat even 4 ppl on my ranger! That showed me, sth must be wrong and I talked to those people. They said they werent able to hit me and I looked for a solution. I got myself a VPN and now can play lagfree.

For the record: I dont have Issues killing him. All what saves him is lag.
And I speak with people from other servers all the time. I just dont talk to griefers.
I dont care about servers or points. I dont even see “opponents” or “enemies” when I see red names. I see possibility for high level competitive PvP. And he screws all over that.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Fror.2163

If you experienced it and found a solution, I feel it’s even more dramatic that you don’t take 2 minutes of your time to speak with him.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Dont try to turn the spotlight on me.
I informed myself in the forum. Because I was an issue to other players.
He just keeps griefing.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Fror.2163

If you’re not ready to act, don’t complain. You came with what I think is a stupid solution (“ban him”) and I offered you another, in the interest of everybody. You don’t take it? Your problem.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I am not the issue, so it is not my job to get the solution to it. He doesnt seem bothered about griefing other people neither. So my statement stays. Griefplay.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

This thread has derailed into an exchange of hacking accusations and will be closed. Please refrain from this behavior in the future. If you suspect someone from exploiting or hacking, please forward evidence to the CS team and they will handle it.

Thanks for your understanding.