Blacktide hacker is busy again

in WvW

Posted by: Aranunna.3467

Aranunna.3467

In barely 7 minutes he took pretty much all towers and camps of Fissure of Woe borderlands…going from north to south in 2 seconds flat…

I would like to know what ArenaNet is going to do about it. Like everyone we paid for this “game” but the fun has been taken out of it completely by some cheaters. One of my fellow players reported the hacker, as he caught a glimps of him.

My husband and I just bought the expansion set, and right now we’re regretting that decision, if we would have known this 1 day before we would have stopped playing altogether.

(edited by Aranunna.3467)

in WvW

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

It should be easy to put some checks in place to see if a player moves accross the map too fast without using wps or is flying above ground instead of jumping.

I do have to say, the game isn’t completely overrun with hackers, so maybe there is such a system. The good part is that it costs them 50 euro to get back in the game after being banned. The bad part is, this shouldn’t take weeks to happen because then the hackers might say the 50 euro is worth it and continue driving people out of the game. It should only take a few days tops.

in WvW

Aranunna.3467

I agree fully Holland….it should be a piece of cake for ANet….which is pretty much the reason I do not understand they do not take appropriate action.

If I were ANet I would ban them for life tbh, because this issue greatly affects trust people have in ANet games, not only for this game but, for me personally, for future games as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I agree fully Holland….it should be a piece of cake for ANet….which is pretty much the reason I do not understand they do not take appropriate action.

If I were ANet I would ban them for life tbh, because this issue greatly affects trust people have in ANet games, not only for this game but, for me personally, for future games as well.

Maybe hacker buys gems to get stuff from the gemstore. As long that thing works theyre happy on the office. Bugs and hacks arent affecting their income that much.

This thread will probably be wiped under the carpet along with the other ones regarding hacks and you and i will recieve an infraction point for pointing it out on the forums.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

(edited by Offair.2563)

in WvW

Aranunna.3467

I have my post in a Word doc ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

All the Blacktide hackers threads have been deleted by Anet. All the links to countless videos we have recorded have been removed. None of the hackers have been banned.

in WvW

Aranunna.3467

Waiting for an official response from ANet

in WvW

Posted by: CyberMurmeli.3061

CyberMurmeli.3061

The official response is probably deleting this thread lol..

in WvW

Aranunna.3467

they haven’t so far…..

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

They have officially answered many times:

• you have to use in-game message to notice the GM if you see hacker
  • when GM is online and hacker is hacking in front of GM, he will then investigate
  • since there is never GM online, we dont have hackers

Everything else is ignored.

in WvW

Posted by: Etrom.5324

Etrom.5324

Well, is so frustrating trying to play fair, and see all this %#¨@& rolling around. The coolest thing in Gw2 for me is the WvW, when it gets so stressful, has no reason to play anymore, all ppl from all the 3 servers on this match knew what’s happening. But it is still there. My will to play this game goes down day by day, i start to spend my time with others games, more fair games.

“What is a fresh wound to a body so full of scars?”
Fissure Of Woe – Endoma [END]

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

All the Blacktide hackers threads have been deleted by Anet. All the links to countless videos we have recorded have been removed. None of the hackers have been banned.

Not all of them:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Blacktide-Thief-Hacker-Strikes-again-part-10/5033684

I’d also take a guess that many of his alts may have been banned not so officially.

Unfortunately, it would seem this exploiter isn’t an ordinary one. I imagine they must have purchased or stolen a lot of accounts.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Take all the videos, pix, etc to reddit. They don’t mod that. Then maybe media will pick up on it and another public execution will ensue.

If your voice isn’t being heard here, you have tons of other outlets.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzle.8031

Nozzle.8031

Yh its really quite sad…..as of reset night certainly FoW as a server has boycotted the matchup… understandable really, why play when whatever you do is undermined, best case soloution is to let them win so easy this week and not us or UW show up at all and let them go to tier 8 atleast if we loose in tier 9 with WSR or other server it will be fair and square…..

Also on another note, its nice BT showup when haking restarts and they have a lead, interesting tactic

in WvW

Posted by: Scarlet.1742

Scarlet.1742

I’ve seen the Blacktide hackers a few times as well during the past week, then it was two, a mesmer and a thief. I reported their actions, but as far as I know they are still at it. Well, now there isn’t much to capture anymore for them since Blacktide basically has upgraded most keeps in all maps to tier 3 and soon probably towers as well. So please throw them to another tier already. We are clearly outmatched against them. Blacktide is ruining WvW in tier 9. It’s already hard enough trying to revive a server which is deserted without them demoralizing everyone in it.

in WvW

Posted by: Bees.5014

Bees.5014

Anet can you please start doing something about the hacking it is getting rediculous nobody can play WvW if everything is just going to be taken within minutes. We are getting tired of reporting the hacker and nothing is being done about it! PLEASE START DOING SOMETHING!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: gatsu.2813

gatsu.2813

This is an individual that has been hopping server to server with his activity increasing lately in the past month (his recent stay was in t2-t3 NA). Anytime someone approaches him (he uses a radar program to detect proximity by up to 6,000 units), he would immediately jump to his next target and abandon his current one. If we manage to right click his name and block him, or better yet whisper him, he would delete his character or hop to his next account. We suspect he takes high risk just to farm high level champs (tower lords) and for the sport of it trying not to get caught.

Anyways, we came up with a simple solution and coordinated with the other servers to stick 1 person in every tower. Sure enough after a hour has passed he was off and we haven’t seen him since.

in WvW

Posted by: Soru.6918

Soru.6918

just give it up guys…its allowed to use bugs and hacks in gw2…if you pay attention, you can see them pretty much every single day in pvp and wvw…i always reported them and got never a reply back or anything to know if they even read that report, they just dont care, they only care about money and thats why as much players as possible should play, even if they are cheating…

btw nice how they deleted my first comment here, where i said the exact same thing…seems they dont want ppl to know the truth…pathetic, when such greedy ppl are allowed to be the bosses of such gaming companies…

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

Underworld player here. Dunno if it’s the same guy(s) you’re talking about (naming him = thread deletion btw^^) but we’ve been having some major keep insta-capping (blob teleportation inside lord rooms basicaly) in past days as well…

And since we don’t have enough ppl to stick inside towers to defend^^

AS IF we all needed hackers with all the amazing empty WVWness we’re suffering atm XD

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Offair.2563

Maguuma did some excellent raids with only guardians just to get anets attention on a broken trait, and they disabled it. So lets all start to hack so they have to admit its a problem? Maybe post this on other forum so media can pick it up and Chris have to do another video of deleting a hackers acc just for PR?

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Anet should copy what dark age of camelot will be doing

Too bad Anet would have to invest in actually good servers then instead of these stoneage toasters

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Atm our server is matched vs Augury Rock ( FSP – Kodash – AG ).Last evening there was this guy with ICF tag i believe sitting all evening in Veloka tower with One ac,the thing is..when you ran past the tower,the entire ground was covered in AC AOE at multiple places from velo bridge all the way to panglos entrance while there was Clearly one guy inside ( We double checked to make sure ) ,and no ac from ogre or keep were firing.2 of my buddys even died in the process of tryingto look around if no one else was firing ( damage was insane aswell ) It was one guy on one ac hitting ac skills without cooldown,able to hit multiple locations aswell with one ac…People who ran past it not knowing,would drop in a second.
First time i ever saw someone using this kind of hack,it was like he was controlling 4 – 5 ac’s at once…and no i’m not mistaken about this,i know what i saw it was really one guy.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

In barely 7 minutes he took pretty much all towers and camps of Fissure of Woe borderlands…going from north to south in 2 seconds flat…

I would like to know what ArenaNet is going to do about it. Like everyone we paid for this “game” but the fun has been taken out of it completely by some cheaters. One of my fellow players reported the hacker, as he caught a glimps of him.

My husband and I just bought the expansion set, and right now we’re regretting that decision, if we would have known this 1 day before we would have stopped playing altogether.

How are hackers still moving around like this since the “issue” has supposedly been “addressed”.

We had hackers on enemy servers lately too… just can’t figure out why Anet is still not patching the problem and immediately suspending any who use the hacks as reported.

The in-game reporting tool is awful – and there’s no way to follow up on subsequent issues except to come here and beg for help.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Didn’t these guys already get banned once? I remember a…slight while back anet having a public execution of an account.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

oh, they have been banned many times, but new accounts are cheap. Thing is, every time we got them banned and they reappeared again with new account, we have to start all over the horribly long process of proving that they are hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

Science shows your more likely to be banned for reporting him than he is to be banned for botting.

in WvW

Posted by: Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

Lady Po Wang Dabang.1394

(hacktide hacker is currently on UW BL insta teleporting and solo capping stuff)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

oh, they have been banned many times, but new accounts are cheap. Thing is, every time we got them banned and they reappeared again with new account, we have to start all over the horribly long process of proving that they are hacking.

Anet is so slow in acting on hackers and trolls that these players find it worth the money to get new accounts.

in WvW

Offair.2563

Anet is so slow in acting on hackers and trolls that these players find it worth the money to get new accounts.

If they just ban/block the IP.

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1493

Michael.1493

Here we go again with Hacktide back to their usual BS.

About a month ago I put up a thread about (I’m guessing the same) Thief/Mesmer pair from Blacktide teleport hacking in WvW. We had video evidence in the thread which was tough to get, but we had indisputable proof of their antics.
It was responded to by Chris Cleary and I was satisfied that action would be taken and thought they would get at least an account ban that would see them out of the game for a little while….at least until they pony up money for a new account…but here they are again.

It’s sad because it’s clear that those of us on FoW and UW too who love WvW and really only still play the game for this game mode are being forced out of the game by these cheats.

I would say FoW and UW should both BOYCOTT WvW as we are basically doing right now until Anet give us a definitive solution, alas, I am not confident this will ever happen and it’s by far my (and others’) favorite part of the game….

This rubbish in WvW since this Friday night coupled with a lackluster Revenant beta makes me regret the £80 I dropped on preordering the HoT expansion.

What’s almost as bad as the Hacking is the way BT are swarming the WvW mode with numbers since the reset this Friday night and the return of the hackers….almost as if they are in open support of their behavior.

We even had someone from BT server jump into FoW team chat on Friday night and troll all of us by stating that we “should all transfer to BT so that everyone can win together”….disgusting behavior and unsportsmanlike in the extreme….exactly what I’ve come to expect from a server like Hacktide.

I’m aware that not all of Blacktide players are cheats and dishonorable scumbags like the examples we’ve been talking about….but those good and decent players on Blacktide should recognize the problem of being tarred by the same brush (because they will be) and work to try and stop the hackers from within their own server, just as we have been working to get the issue addressed from without.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

I agree on the wvw boycott. Seems like the only valid strategy is for us to wait and not cap anything so the hackers get bored and go to a higher tier server (where maybe some GM will be monitoring something for once…)

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

about to leave FoW this is just beyond bullkitten..

BT is worse WvW server out there (they dont even have players if FoW and UW both play normal) yet these 2 servers cant cap a kitten i wonder why..
Anet doesnt even give a kitten, basically i have to drop down 20$ in order to find some joy again in this game cus PvE doesnt really attract me at all..

only Anet is dumb enough if u think any1 is capable of holding all keeps on map and manage to build teleports in all keeps without other servers doing anything.
all hail the gm’s

(edited by reddie.5861)

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

BT is worse WvW server out there (they dont even have players if FoW and UW both play normal)

I wouldn’t say UW is playing any less than normal. This is the playerswe have left atm ;(

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

BT is worse WvW server out there (they dont even have players if FoW and UW both play normal)

I wouldn’t say UW is playing any less than normal. This is the playerswe have left atm ;(

Yes its pretty dead out here ;-( One more person on my friends list jumped server today ;-(

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Aviator.4382

Aviator.4382

It’s not only killing the server’s WvW, but imagine the WvW guilds’ communities. Many will not be able or will not pay to move servers, cutting guilds and teams apart will only bring boredom to hundreds.

I know ANet will take actions sooner or later, but it’s a matter of time. Which is making people frustrated. And keep in mind that it’s not only about banning the guy, it’s about releasing an update where developers have found that gap which the hacker has been using. Many other MMO games (including our competitor-soon-to-be-dead WoW) encountered the same issue, mastermind developers/geeks, create softwares which take our developers weeks or months to find that single gap and release an update with tons of coding to stop it or limit it.

So it’s not only about banning him. Sometimes you need to keep the hacker ongoing, tracking him, NOT BANNING HIM before that he reveals all of his moves. You must do that for the long term. I’ve been a Game Master on other MMOs and it’s the way I used to do it as Head Admin. Stop the hacker, save tens of players from leaving and he might come back (specially that IP ban/emai/account/character are nothing with VPNs and proxies everywhere). Keep the hacker, track him and shut him down for good, save hundreds.

Please be patient while ANet tracks this guy, I’m sure they are doing something out there.

Communities lead games, not the way around. If you’re looking to solve this as fast as possible keep this thread updated WITHOUT VIOLATING THE RULES. Do not mention names, we all know the hackers are there and the other servers are aware of our servers’ (UW and FoW) sufferings. So just keep this post updated, post your opinions and witnesses without spamming or offending anyone.

Uranus Squad [US]- Whiteside Ridge

(edited by Aviator.4382)

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

The irony of all that is that even without a hacker(s) we’d still be in a terrible condition. It’s just the cherry on my GW2 depression cake.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

Every game has bugs and with enough time and resources can be hacked, exploited, abused etc. You plug one hole, they will eventually find another.

But it is easy to place some sanity checks into your game code. Tracking player position for example, why the player managed to move over to the other side of map in second is irrelevant if your code catches the flaw and prevents it happening. No online game trusts game client on these matters as all clients running in pcs all over the world are out of control and vulnerable to countless attcks. As long server can handle some sort of tracking, attacks by confusing game client can be ignored.

Its also important to design game mechanics with potential hackers in mind. Why these hackers are so horrible is how current wvw mode amplifies their actions. When you got hundreds of people on the map, fighting each other, defending something, building stuff, even if the hackers manages to hack the game, appear online and do something impossible, other players are there to fix it very quickly.

But with game system where high tier servers constantly suck players from low population servers, the effects of one or two hackers on bottom tier communities are huge. Because maps are mostly empty there is nothing and nobody to prevent hackers from hacking. Threads about the population problems and server imbalance are posted every day, hundreds of ideas to improve and handle the problem have been proposed. The result so far – nothing.

Why few individual hackers can ruin game for so many players is also possible because wvw ticks never consider number of players online. The ticks from prime time have exact same value as ticks from middle of the night. So when hackers appear at night, cap the maps within seconds, the flawed score ticks on for hours before some players finally appear again in the morning. By this time the score of hackers server has already increased so much it is impossible for honest servers to catch up with them. This is such a huge design flaw, and again, players have been proposed daily new and better scoring systems since the start of game. Have anything been changed in years? Nope.

So for me its not about just finding the exact hole some idiot uses to ruin the game for everyone else. Its also about making changes to game itself so next time some stupid hacker appears (and they will, they always will), whatever stupid things they do, their actions have much less impact on honest people who want to enjoy the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Soru.6918

Soru.6918

@aviator

yeah sure, be patient…like waiting for many years to finally ban something…its b"llsh"t, in gw2 there isnt a single hacker ever being banned, not here in eu. and thats like the biggest b"llsh"t ever, to wait, track him down and only then banning, whats the point in that?absolutely nothing, if you find a hacker, then you ban him instantly, if you ban his ip, then it will take him at least a while to come back and then ban him again, it doesnt matter how many times they come, but anet just doesnt do anything…its not even that hard to find out hackers and ban them, if they would want it, then they could find any hackers pretty quickly, at least thats how it was in other mmo’s who care about their honest players, which just isnt the case here…it wouldnt matter at all, if they come back, if anet wants, they could ban them instantly after a few minutes when they used their first hack again…but they just dont care about that at all…

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

“Be patient it hurts your butt less the 37th time” is all I could read : )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Aviator

It’s not only killing the server’s WvW, but imagine the WvW guilds’ communities. Many will not be able or will not pay to move servers, cutting guilds and teams apart will only bring boredom to hundreds.

This bothers me a lot, not that I’d move elsewhere but overall the current wvw state puts pressure on a guild if majority are wvw players. I try to help that little asura guildie who is brave enough to tag up but I am not a patient person, I can reach the rage point really quickly (this is unoffcial appology to my guildies, don’t know how to do it better ;c). When wvw is miserable as it is right now, the guilds suffer.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzle.8031

Nozzle.8031

Yeah dont worry the boycott started on reset night when BT hacker took fow bl within 10 mins of kicking off a new match, was enough for all of us sensible people to realise nothing will change for rest of this MU so basically all decided to not bother with it.

the longer BT have max tick the better, sooner they can leave our match up and we can win/lose fairly and squarely

in WvW

Posted by: rigormortis.8796

rigormortis.8796

Please don’t boycott WvW. As a long suffering Blacktide member I would like to make some points regarding the recent rise of Blacktide. I will leave it to people to draw their own conclusions.
We all know that cheating apart WvW is a numbers game., especially at the lower tiers. Up to a month ago whenever I went to EB we were nearly always out numbered. I have lost count of the number of times I have spent looking at our own keep from the outside and being unable to capture it as we only had a few members playing. However things have changed. Last Friday was the first week for over a year when we had a queue to join EB. There are members of my guild who did not know there was a queuing system. In the past I could log on and there would be no commanders tagged up or maybe one if we were lucky. This week there were three from the beginning. All this obviously has a knock on affect in the borders lands with many more people in their form the beginning including me.

There have been at least one new WvW guild join blacktide from a higher tier. This has not only lead to more players, but better understanding of what can be achieved and how to do it (for instance placement of siege). I am sure this is exactly what Areanet would like to try and balance worlds a little and get better play at the lower end.

Blacktide have also been targeting particular worlds ( Fissure of Woe) and guilds as we know that to win these were the keys. This should be seen only as a compliment to those guild especially.

Regarding Hacking and cheating in general. This is obviously unacceptable. However I do not believe that many situation put down to hacking are. Players are two willing to blame hacking for unexplained events and not willing to put it down to good play. Even though we have been winning I hear people from my guild complain that X occurred because of hacking. Blacktide has been improving for at least a month. Can you put this down to more and better players, or the hackers improving?

One final point last night we took 14 players took down underworld garrison and two keeps in i’m guessing around 7 minutes. We could have done it faster if we had split in 3 groups. There was nobody there to defend them. WvW is about numbers. Blacktide did badly because nobody was playing. now there are people playing it is likely to do better at the expense of others.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Please.

I’m really glad your getting an increase in wvw players. really.
But don’t dream that your score is nothing but hacking. We’ve been here all week trying to cap/defend stuff. And even if I’ll gladly admit that you have great groups running around atm, your hackers have capped keeps every day morning AND night since friday. Including times when WE were inside trying to defend.

This is not a complaint just a statement.
Once again I am glad at least one of us tier 9 is getting a moral boost. But please don’t fool yourself.
Our only way to “win” agaisnt your hackers is to not play their game at all. So you won’t be seeing most of us until you move up.

Good luck

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Posted by: CyberMurmeli.3061

CyberMurmeli.3061

I think most of us cap stuff and do wvw to get points to our server. As long as there is the hacker making our upgrades worthless, im saying no. Also, seeing that “just fun fun” guy sitting in our spawn kittenes me enough to get out of wvw. If someone really loves capping towers for the joy of capping go ahead, im not wasting my time on something that the hacker can revert whenever he wants to.

It’s sad really that anet lets the t9 die, I know many many people already left UW and im scared we lose people on FoW too.. Atm the hacker is being reckless, not carefull at all anymore..

And the queue you had last friday. You probably got that huge moral boost for winning the matchup bringing more people, and really im suprised its the first time since you always have gigantic blobs on reset :o

(edited by CyberMurmeli.3061)

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1493

Michael.1493

Yeah dont worry the boycott started on reset night when BT hacker took fow bl within 10 mins of kicking off a new match, was enough for all of us sensible people to realise nothing will change for rest of this MU so basically all decided to not bother with it.

the longer BT have max tick the better, sooner they can leave our match up and we can win/lose fairly and squarely

This is all well and good, however currently BT are still over 100 ranking points below the lowest server in Tier 8 (currently WSR). It could be some time until they are out of our MU. Even then, it doesn’t solve the problem, it just pushes it onto other servers to deal with their BS instead of us.

Also, there’s no guarantee that once they go away, they stay away…they could come right back down to T9 after only one week in T8.

I know I suggested boycott earlier in this thread, but honestly, after some reflection, the idea doesn’t sit well with me…

I don’t like that I can’t enjoy the game I paid for and the game mode I enjoy the most because a small number of bad eggs from another server are ruining it for the other 2 servers in the MU.

Also…thinking more long term: in the event of BT going up to T8, are FoW supposed to DELIBERATELY try to stay in T9 to keep out of a MU with BT in future? Are we to mortgage our ambitions of ever climbing the ladder?

This whole situation stinks! BT are being rewarded for Hacking and FoW and UW are having their WvW populations decimated as a result….and after (if it ever happens) BT are no longer in our matchup, are we supposed to not even try to climb the ladder after them in order to stay away from the Hackers?

In a situation such as FoW and UW find themselves in, it’s no wonder many are abandoning not only WvW, but their server entirely (I know from reading other threads on these forums that UW have had this problem for a while but it’s become even more acute in the past few days) It would not surprise me to learn that FoW had also experienced a mass exodus of players too.

I’m even considering a server transfer myself, and I consider myself a dyed-in-the-wool FoW player.

I don’t care about being in high tiers…I enjoy the smaller groups, tight-knit community and camaraderie to be found in FoW.

What I care about more than this, though, is a FAIR FIGHT (as much as there can be such a thing in WvW) and these Hackers are ruining any chance of that.

The saddest thing about all this is it seems Anet are either unwilling or unable to do something to put an end to these hackers’ antics permanently….they may issue a ban, but as we’ve seen, it’s not a permanent solution and they’ll be back eventually.

Perhaps I’m being overly cynical…but allowing this situation to go unchecked could even be viewed as beneficial to Anet, as it increases the likelihood of people dropping 1800 gems to transfer servers in order to remedy the problem themselves, thereby putting money in Anet’s pockets….

So….come on Anet, prove me wrong, restore my faith in you and do something PERMANENT to stop these hackers.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Ah yeah. I didn’t consider the possibility of them working for arena net to flush us out of the last servers and make a quick buck out of it^^

Suddenly it seems possible.
GGWP

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

FogLeg.9354

There is exactly 0% chance I will be buying gems to run away from hackers and broken wvw. I simply wont be paying anything to anet again. Ever.

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

The irony of all that is that even without a hacker(s) we’d still be in a terrible condition. It’s just the cherry on my GW2 depression cake.

My cake jumped off the top of a vista ages ago and converted to pancake

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Alec.1793

Sir Alec.1793

However I do not believe that many situation put down to hacking are. Players are two willing to blame hacking for unexplained events and not willing to put it down to good play. Even though we have been winning I hear people from my guild complain that X occurred because of hacking. Blacktide has been improving for at least a month. Can you put this down to more and better players, or the hackers improving?

Mate, I was the one online with Aranunna.3467 and reported the hacker. And although I would love to agree with you (it was due to the skills of BT), it was not.

– At the moment there were no FoW’s online at our borderlands, and there was no outnumbered buff.
– The garrison, keeps and towers were in our possession for quite some time.
– I saw the thief (and other times mesmer) fighting the boss, and disapeared the moment I came in. (but reported him)
– All walls and gates were up, and he wasn’t there after a clean sweep.

A real player wouldn’t be able to get in, get passed the guards, kill the boss, and get to the other side the next second without knocking down any gates or walls yet again.

At the moment the hacker has adapted his hack (I think he scans the area). Because before I even enter a keep, he is gone.

Ps: Think Anet should add Hacker to the report list. In my opinion a hacker doesn’t fit in either scammer (which I used to report him) or botter.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

He teleports away when you come close to 1500 range of him.
We’ve been abble to kitten him in UW by staying inside lord rooms so he can’t teleport in.

OFC then they send the BT blob but that is another story : )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld