Blacktide hacker is busy again

in WvW

Posted by: Aviator.4382

Aviator.4382

See guys? That’s what we’re talking about. Share your opinion, express how it feels while some ANet staff members read our posts.
Other servers will experience the same issue sooner or later, when BT encounter other servers and there will more voices to be heard.

Don’t transfer servers, stay with your servers and WvW guilds. Just hold on while we see BT moving upwards reaching bigger communities and an invasion to the forums, raising more awareness and revolts.

Uranus Squad [US]- Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

snip

Those new guilds certainly brought some interesting tactics.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1493

Michael.1493

snip

Yeah, they’ve been doing the same on FoW team chat also.

Shameful display.

I actually think that, in the face of this shameful behavior, honest and self-respecting WvW players from Hacktide should be offered a free transfer to any other server by Anet so that they can distance themselves from the stigma of having to play on a server NOTORIOUS for cheating and hacking.

I know if I were on BT I would want to switch to avoid being seen as part of a “hack-friendly” server.

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

That guy is 100% troll. He invited himself to my party and claimed to be a hadcore veteran wvw player, guild leader of a wvw guild, have 6 accounts and lots of other stuff. Obviously just making stuff up(tho I wouldn’t be suprised if he has 6 accs) <.<

Shameful display.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyws9R3h0U :P

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Michael.1493

That guy is 100% troll. He invited himself to my party and claimed to be a hadcore veteran wvw player, guild leader of a wvw guild, have 6 accounts and lots of other stuff. Obviously just making stuff up(tho I wouldn’t be suprised if he has 6 accs) <.<

Shameful display.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyws9R3h0U :P

lol :-)

I watch the co-optional, too and I had no idea someone made this…very nice :p

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

snip

lol coming from T1 server and played some T3/T4 also, blacktide even if they had the players wouldnt be able to do a thing, they dont have the leaders nor does FoW neither UW

havent logged into WvW since blacktide started this insane hacking spree im just farming Gold now and will transfer off unless things change before i reached enough gold to buy them gems..

tho i dont see any1 from FoW or UW joining BT, neither any1 will join them from higher up servers as some1 from BT claimed here.. no guild is transfering to bottom list server.. neither is any1 going to join BT when u go up in rank now no1 cares appartenly but the higher u go in rank the more people start to care.. moment the hackers got hit and are gone u guys get rammed down the list again and all u earned as BT player is disrespect towards all servers..

having a cheater on your side doesnt just effect that player it effects every single guy on WvW as equally kittenbag for even supporting them.

gw atm is no joy with only PvE stuff but its alot better then giving any BT player the joy to cap/kill me(or others in WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Selufein.8307

Selufein.8307

Instead of complaining and boycotting WvW, you guys should move out there and make a video of the hacker in action. Place a scout ready to record on your forts (I don’t see any links to usefull videos in this subject!). Of course, report him is important to facilitate Anet tracing him.
That’s how the last BT hacker got kicked.

(edited by Selufein.8307)

in WvW

Posted by: HitmanHaydon.1053

HitmanHaydon.1053

Really rough on you T9 guys
Last time I fought against Hacktide I just gave up and stopped playing, most demoralising thing I’ve faced in this game.
Makes you wonder how ANet would deal with this if it was happening in T1.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Alec.1793

Sir Alec.1793

Instead of complaining and boycotting WvW, you guys should move out there and make a video of the hacker in action. Place a scout ready to record on your forts (I don’t see any links to usefull videos in this subject!).

Mate, I think you missed Michael’s post…

About a month ago I put up a thread about (I’m guessing the same) Thief/Mesmer pair from Blacktide teleport hacking in WvW. We had video evidence in the thread which was tough to get, but we had indisputable proof of their antics.

in WvW

Posted by: Aranunna.3467

Aranunna.3467

snip

Yep, have to say I don’t understand why BT players (seem to) actually aprove of these hackers. Unless the player saying this in /m is the actual hacker (maybe diff account as well).

in WvW

Posted by: Aranunna.3467

Aranunna.3467

lol coming from T1 server and played some T3/T4 also, blacktide even if they had the players wouldnt be able to do a thing, they dont have the leaders nor does FoW neither UW

Can you blame anyone for not wanting to lead right now considering the situation? But I don’t mind loosing as long as it’s a fair game. I just want to have fun.

havent logged into WvW since blacktide started this insane hacking spree im just farming Gold now and will transfer off unless things change before i reached enough gold to buy them gems..

The main reason for me to start gw2 to begin with is WvW the pve part of the game….well could have stayed on WoW for that, it’s not new…innovative or anything. WvW system is the only part of the game that’s different from any MMO out there at the moment.

tho i dont see any1 from FoW or UW joining BT, neither any1 will join them from higher up servers as some1 from BT claimed here.. no guild is transfering to bottom list server.. neither is any1 going to join BT when u go up in rank now no1 cares appartenly but the higher u go in rank the more people start to care.. moment the hackers got hit and are gone u guys get rammed down the list again and all u earned as BT player is disrespect towards all servers..

having a cheater on your side doesnt just effect that player it effects every single guy on WvW as equally kittenbag for even supporting them.

I would hope so! However, I find it confusing that other BT players seem to be okay with this hacker duo on their server….

gw atm is no joy with only PvE stuff but its alot better then giving any BT player the joy to cap/kill me(or others in WvW)

I see your point, however, only pve…the pve in this game is quite boring.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Instead of complaining and boycotting WvW, you guys should move out there and make a video of the hacker in action. Place a scout ready to record on your forts (I don’t see any links to usefull videos in this subject!). Of course, report him is important to facilitate Anet tracing him.
That’s how the last BT hacker got kicked.

We placed scout on the game when hackers were roaming. We did make a video and we posted it. Anet deleted the links. Why? Because you can see hackers name in the video. And the person posting video about hackers got warning for doing it.

Thats why you don’t see links or videos anywhere anymore.

Yeah, video worked last time but not anymore (and its probably same hacker with new account btw). Looks like anet has changed their mind about considering video as proof about hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

Someone at Anet forgot to realize that basing an entire year of content on a harley Quin ripoff (with the same VA) is not original pve. And despite a few good ideas are completely missing the point that their game called “GUILD Wars” is interesting because with WvW they started to create an environment to facilitate said guild wars.

If they focus on it they could still sell tons of skins etc.
But they’re trying to cash in on Chinese and Asian markets, and Asians only like pve grindy things. So yup we’re screwed.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Selufein.8307

Selufein.8307

We placed scout on the game when hackers were roaming. We did make a video and we posted it. Anet deleted the links. Why? Because you can see hackers name in the video. And the person posting video about hackers got warning for doing it.

It’s a shame to hear that, but maybe a second video without his name appearing would work. Or if you can blur the name in the original video. They didn’t accept the video because it didn’t respect Anet conditions. :/
gl on that.

(edited by Selufein.8307)

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Reporting the guy and taking all the steps to avoid thread deletion is WAY too complicated and too much energy that we could just spend in pve and wait for him to grow bored and move to a wvw server with actual mods monitoring it : )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

My husband and I just bought the expansion set, and right now we’re regretting that decision, if we would have known this 1 day before we would have stopped playing altogether.

And that yet another reason why WvW should not buy HoT as a sign of protest.

We’ve not even been given scraps when compared to the vast amount of updates and new content PvE has received.

By not buying and posting on here why is a way to try and get your opinions across to Anet. Though of course we have the issue of the devs not looking here, and the mod doing their stuff.

So the best way to protest is with your wallet, dont buy gems, dont buy the expansion; then see if they respond.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

It’s a shame to hear that, but maybe a second video without his name appearing would work. Or if you can blur the name in the original video. They didn’t accept the video because it didn’t respect Anet conditions. :/
gl on that.

Let’s be honest here, we are customers who payed for the game and want to play it. We are not going to waste our time hunting down hackers, proving that hackers are hacking or doing whatever things people who work for game publisher are suppose to be doing. Nobody is going to pay us for that effort, we already payed to anet and we are not allowed access to the game mode we want to play with fair chance of actually winning.

Its not up to players to figure out whatever weird exploits hackers are using, its what people working for anet are getting money for. If they can not do their job properly, maybe its time to replace them with someone who can.

Its not actually up to paying customers to patrol the game, looking out for hackers, buying extra software and learn to use it to record videos, then edit the videos to hide names of potential hackers, then getting the videos deleted because anet does not allow edited videos, then recording more videos, then getting new ones removed because you can see the names of hackers. Honestly, its up to anet to use the tools they already have or should have to do this kind of investigations.

We, the players have no access to server logs, like anet workers have. We have no access to the GM tools to teleport into any location, to know what other players are doing or have done in the past. We are just players trying to play the game.

This whole hacking spree started already 3 weeks ago. In the week June 26 – July 3 our nightcrew was still trying to capture points and do whatever they could, hackers were careful and tried to hide when anyone was around. We started thread here on official forum to get them banned. We did not lose that many points yet.

Next week, July 3-10, our nightcrew gave up on trying to capture anything because hackers were retaking everything within minutes. Hackers were always there and we lost the matchup. Our thread here about hackers with videos and proof was removed.

This week, July 10-17, we started server-wide boycott on wvw. Nobody bothered to even go there beside finishing some daily achievements.

I am sure anet has many skillful people working day and night on this case, but its been 3 weeks and some questions may arise. If they have been investigating with great care and found no evidence of any hacking, most of our server is crazy and imagining things that do not exist. The videos showing hackers are probably faked by FoW players who can not really fight properly and just want to get rid of honest and much better skilled opponents from Blacktide server. If this is the case, it would be nice to get reply from anet stating their conclusion so we can all find a game reflecting better our reality.

If anet has not investigating this case because they lack of people or other resources then perhaps its time to spend some of that huge profit GW2 is earning to hire more people or develop tools to catch hackers and prevent this kind of situation in the future. Again, some message would be nice, is it worth for us to keep waiting and hoping something will be done eventually or is it all waste of our time.

In the moment we are left in sate of confusion and anger. We have done our best to report illegal activities and prove hackers are ruining our game. We have waited for replies. We have waited for hackers to get banned. We still can not play the game we payed for. We have no idea whatsoever if anything has been done, is being done or will be done any time in the future.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Completely agree. The worst part in this scenario is the giant lack of communication on Anet’s side.

I mean we don’t even know if they NOTICED our threads and reports. And it gets even worse when a full thread with videos and screenshots gets deleted all of a sudden and only the op receives an automated message as reason.

How can we not get MORE angry facing that type of reaction by something we PAID for? Seriously how hard it is to tweet/post a little “we saw your thread” from time to time?

I mean what is the next stage? For us to imagine that those hackers are in fact Anet people in disguise and that this is all a giant scheme to get us to pay to move to upper servers so they can close lower ones while making money out of voluntary transfers instead of having to dedicate resources to move us?!

The problem Anet here is that when you leave us alone in a mess like that, it can only lead to more rage and a worse image for you. There is NO scenario where being silent is a suited solution.
And I think you know that. And that’s what’s worrying me the most…

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Etrom.5324

Etrom.5324

I totally agree with FogLeg and DiscoJacen.

“What is a fresh wound to a body so full of scars?”
Fissure Of Woe – Endoma [END]

in WvW

Posted by: HitmanHaydon.1053

HitmanHaydon.1053

My husband and I just bought the expansion set, and right now we’re regretting that decision, if we would have known this 1 day before we would have stopped playing altogether.

And that yet another reason why WvW should not buy HoT as a sign of protest.

We’ve not even been given scraps when compared to the vast amount of updates and new content PvE has received.

By not buying and posting on here why is a way to try and get your opinions across to Anet. Though of course we have the issue of the devs not looking here, and the mod doing their stuff.

So the best way to protest is with your wallet, dont buy gems, dont buy the expansion; then see if they respond.

I’ve been on the fence about buying HoT.
Even though I’m not in this match up, just seeing how long its been going on for with zero response from Anet is enough to put me off buying it.

in WvW

reddie.5861

i dont think its hard for Anet to catch these people.. matter off a few hours, gm’s can simply flip keeps/towers and then wait it out in hide mode.
its boring for them, well i have boring things to do in my job also..

i dont think UW nor FoW cares in what color the keep/towers get flipped in, aslong u ban these tools..

as for the guy who answered me saying PvE is bad, yes its terrible (i hate it also) but now i get the chance to do map completion after ?? years playing as far i know (yes i really dont read things about gw2) its needed for my Legendary weapon if i ever get one cus so far i have been perfectly fine with my gear bought with honor badges.

honestly i dont wanna transfer off i really like FoW we are kinda weak but i just love it i didnt care when UW went around map rolling everything, atleast it was done fair and square i dont care to lose but when i lose everything when u have no chance to even deffend i really dont like it anymore..

so it pushed me towards PvE stuff for now cus the arena PvP is something i dislike even more..

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

I agree with the previous posts
our Household is not buying HoT while this problem exists.

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

I really hope this gets taken care of soon for you guys. Until then, yeah, boycott is probably (and unfortunately) your best option, which sucks because it means you can’t play the mode of the game you enjoy most.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

This’ll be the fourth match up in a row they’ve been active in. Are we really going to have to wait for Blacktide to go up to have this dealt with?

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

This’ll be the fourth match up in a row they’ve been active in. Are we really going to have to wait for Blacktide to go up to have this dealt with?

Pfff even then I doubt it would be dealt with…. Time to go do more fractals i guess….
It’s a real shame so many talented guilds would stop WvWing because of 2 kittens.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Psychotic.3560

Pfff even then I doubt it would be dealt with….

Probably not, but it wouldn’t be our problem then.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Pfff even then I doubt it would be dealt with….

Probably not, but it wouldn’t be our problem then.

True.
Btw went on your website. Nicely done with the youtube videos of the hackers.

Won’t post them there to avoid thread deletion. But will make a /report in game with the links if u guys are ok with that. (And prob have the guildies do the same).

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

i really do not understand Anet’s aversion for posting videos. If the claim of cheating is confirmed, there is your proof. If the ‘cheat’ is not really a cheat, the community (or devs) can use the video as a reference to point out why it isnt cheating.

But this crap of protecting the guilty is concerning. Punish the folks that point out cheating, but not the cheaters themselves…cool move..

in WvW

Posted by: OscLin.7253

OscLin.7253

Looks like it’s another week of Edge and Fractals..

in WvW

Etrom.5324

About 2 ~3 years i came to GW2 after played 8 years of another MMO, and leave it because the Bots were everywhere, but it was a free game. So i bought GW2 thinking in a paid game the support would be better, and i could play in peace. Well, now i changed my mind…

in WvW

AmberUK.5380

BT again have we not suffered enough???

UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

AmberUK.5380

snip

We have this guy too and when hes not doing this hes just sitting at the spawn point for hours. Means map chat is a no no ;-(

UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Columb.3572

Columb.3572

guys you can know name of any person from other server easy.
take it as target and then block them then go to list of blocked player mouse over and you see name … I am from bt and I don’t want have cheater on my server… pls use report to report that player to support and may be post name there…

in general last week wvw player from BT hardly working on win … I am participating in that process and see efforts (upgrading keeps , scouting for defense, between guild communication etc) so 99% players from BT want to have honorable win we don’t want cheater on own server

in WvW

Posted by: OscLin.7253

OscLin.7253

Read the thread, you don’t think they have been reported over and over. As long as you have them on your server and ppl from your server think that is great you can do the conga line all week for all I care, you won’t get any fights. Enjoy you door chopping.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Met a dev in Lion Arch earlier today and was abble to have a nice conversation with him. “Sofacouch” (not even kidding it’s his real name). Said he was gonna look into it.

Better than nothing I guess^^
Plus tbh Golem week kinda broke wvw even more so hackers don’t really matter atm for us XD

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Michael.1493

Met a dev in Lion Arch earlier today and was abble to have a nice conversation with him. “Sofacouch” (not even kidding it’s his real name). Said he was gonna look into it.

Better than nothing I guess^^
Plus tbh Golem week kinda broke wvw even more so hackers don’t really matter atm for us XD

Really good to hear that at least one dev is aware of this issue and will look into it.

Keeps a little bit of hope alive.

Still, it’s true what you say that “Golem Week” has basically broken WvW…so I guess that’s going to be 2 weeks where most of FoW and UW will be sitting out of WvW.

GG Anet….seriously though, good job on attempting something which could have been fun and interesting…but I don’t think anyone responded positively to the idea of this “Golem Week” from inside the WvW community, whilst there have been numerous suggestion threads with plenty of good ideas about how to improve things and not one has been implemented….instead we get “silly mode” for a week.

As has been mentioned in another thread already: “Golem Week” would have been better saved for April Fools 2016….because that’s what it is…..a joke.

in WvW

Posted by: Columb.3572

Columb.3572

guys is possible to post there name of player who cheated? I want to know who is cheater?
I and some other person return to game after 2 years of respite 2 weeks ago.(story about 6 account is real story we have lots of accounts from our friends who stopped play 2year ago) . We was part of 1 guild who bring BT to 1st place in server rating for 4 weeks… we are know WvW mechanic perfectly. As you see lots of BT keeps upgraded up to waypoint etc it is part of our efforts. But we don’t cheating . And we want to know who is cheating. pls send me personal message with name of cheaters. tnx

in WvW

Posted by: Duds.3815

Duds.3815

Send you his name, Columb. Tbh it won’t give you much, he’s invisible all the time.

in WvW

reddie.5861

guys is possible to post there name of player who cheated? I want to know who is cheater?
I and some other person return to game after 2 years of respite 2 weeks ago.(story about 6 account is real story we have lots of accounts from our friends who stopped play 2year ago) . We was part of 1 guild who bring BT to 1st place in server rating for 4 weeks… we are know WvW mechanic perfectly. As you see lots of BT keeps upgraded up to waypoint etc it is part of our efforts. But we don’t cheating . And we want to know who is cheating. pls send me personal message with name of cheaters. tnx

u can check the link in some1 signature few post up, tho im glad BT got some people on WvW now and hopefully if the cheater ever stays away u guys keep up the “good” work, but atm upgrading is easy cus no1 is even trying from UW/FoE whatever we take whatever we upgrade he by pass everything straight to the guard he need and takes it.

so ye with no preasure its quite easy to do all this :p.

just waiting for you guys to go up in rank so we are done with this bullkitten from BT.

in WvW

AmberUK.5380

u can check the link in some1 signature few post up, tho im glad BT got some people on WvW now and hopefully if the cheater ever stays away u guys keep up the “good” work, but atm upgrading is easy cus no1 is even trying from UW/FoE whatever we take whatever we upgrade he by pass everything straight to the guard he need and takes it.

so ye with no preasure its quite easy to do all this :p.

just waiting for you guys to go up in rank so we are done with this bullkitten from BT.

Plus they have more players which also helps…

UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Etrom.5324

I just came off from WvW now, and the “hacker” still there. We are getting fun with the golems event, then the hacker appear and took all from us. So it keep without solution.

in WvW

Sir Alec.1793

I just came off from WvW now, and the “hacker” still there. We are getting fun with the golems event, then the hacker appear and took all from us. So it keep without solution.

Funny thing is, I think this is not to good for BT aswell. As we have the zerges with loads of Golems and sweep through the lands (and get loads op (WvW) Xp etc). The hacker quickly gathers the Garrisons/Keeps/Towers back and the real players of BT must search for a target to get with their Golem.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Yup with those jerks everyone looses in the end. Even BT

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Sir Alec.1793

I stood up this morning, and it was a nice green morning in World vs World… Met with a few nice people and after making our usual Golems (Erhmm, I found an abandoned one). As we got on the Karma train, we got a hearty greeting from a Mesmer and a Thief at the Askalion Hills.

As we got killed I got a glimps on the names of our warm hosts… And what amased me (ahum) they were the same blocked before and famous from the nice tubes Psychotic placed on his channel.

So after all effort he and others did (and Anet’s deletion of threads), the two still are roaming freely around. Not bothered and hampered by anything that Anet has done to ban their IP numbers.

As you could guess, I ain’t gonna say their names, because then Anet will delete this thread.

Anet, if you think this post is too revealing, please delete only this post and don’t kill the discussion!

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

I got a reply from support saying that they will look into it yesterday.

Also that they were receiving a great number of tickets, which is interesting because they were in that “receiving a great number of tickets” already on all the 4 times I interacted with them in the past 2.5 years.

So maybe hire more people to work on those or stop lying maybe?

But yeah if they do something it will take weeks, at least not until the end of golem week. After all they’ve fixed NONE of the bugs related to the golems.

BUT it is the weekend after all so maybe there’s simply no one working atm^^

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Psychotic.3560

He is currently following our group around recapping anything that we take. Its EotM 2.0 anyway so its just helping us level, but its kinda silly that he is still doing this.

in WvW

Etrom.5324

Hey ArenaNet, are you guys still working in this game? Someone there? Heyyy, hellloooo.

Maybe they was abducted. :o

in WvW

Etrom.5324

Now, with this event the hacker made a new thing, he can walk under the ground with an Omega Golem, and throw rockets on ppl without get any damage. Imagine how nice is it.

Look in picture the rockets coming from the ground. He did it a lot of times.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: CyberMurmeli.3061

CyberMurmeli.3061

Also there seems to be yet another hacker. Mesmer was flying around (saw him getting on a wall of our tower)

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

It’s like the more we talk bout the hackers and try to report them, the worse it gets^^

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld