Blacktide vs Ring of Fire vs Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Blacktide doesn’t have enough people at all to contend which is a shame.
Meanwhile the massive zerg known as XT is zerging all over Rof since they have more numbers then most of the Rof people combined. This matchup is going to suck.

PS: In before illyest starts talking about how good and cool his server is again.

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Inb4 you start complaining about our numbers, Oh wait… too late.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: julesremain.7260

julesremain.7260

sigh Maybe we should just let this thread die and start another 1 from fresh. I’m hoping for a fun week and that it’ll be a good 3 way fight.

Melchizedek Salam
LVL 80 Guardian
[TaG] Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Ilesyt, please take a week off from the forum. You didn’t build this.

I am not looking forward to a week of zero reward WvW or PvE, and I’m not going spend my time in the fractals or dungeons (except for the monthly).

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Nah, I’m enjoying this too much, especially after the way you parted.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Nah, I’m enjoying this too much, especially after the way you parted.

Point of Order: My Quote here contains the original post. Yes, I was previously a member of DEX on the Surmia server. I left on my own account, for good reason.

I left DEX and Surmia months ago. Actually, I left within a day or two of you getting control of the guild. Since then you personally and the server have achieved nothing.

You’re crowing now because other, much more capable guilds have joined Surmia?

Free server transfers should never have been a thing, no matter what the situation with server guesting.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

And how can you say that I’ve achieved nothing when you left and have no idea ?

Also you’re one of the people who has made great use of free transfers. I know you used it at least twice. I didn’t see you critisizing it back then.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Ilesyt, I have seen where Surmia has been for months now. I tried to tell you, oh so long ago that zergmaster style would never win the weekly server matchups.

I’ve been looking for the DEX emblem on a keep or tower, just so that I could take it.

Do you ever claim a spot?

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Hah, I changed the logo a long time ago. And no I don’t, I only claim camps because they’re more usefull. And once more, there is no way you can judge at what has happened in RoS.
Now on to the “zergstyle” comment of yours. My style is no zerg style and has never been, rather what you mean is Offense style, you preferred defense, whatever, you quit after 1 bad day and soon after transfered over to a server that was zergier. And here i find you on another server that is zergier than your previous one. Does that not seem hypocritical to you ?

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

Lets stop complaining about others numbers we have the number in our server but they don’t come to WvW there is no pride or heart to do the job right.

It is up to us as server to resolve this and stop wining about others mass amount of numbers its got old quick.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

Good luck to blacktide and ros;) we all know that reset day is always diferent then the rest of the week i’m curious to see how the week will go.

Just a random guy

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Inb4 you start complaining about our numbers, Oh wait… too late.

Posts about numbers eh? let’s look at last thread:

I hope you realize we don’t have as many LOL ROFLSTOMP numbers as you think we do, GH has a lot more than us.

I think we can safely say that UW has way more people than RoS :p

Figured it was an event, but even if you made such an event at RoS you wouldn’t get this many people lol.

I retract my statement of before…
Event or not, Underworld TOTALLY has more players than us…

You love to mention numbers, always.

On a more general note: A matchup with a dead server (Blacktide) is never fun, as it essentially gives the stronger side instant free points and relieves potential pressure. Normally holding more than your 1/3rd is enough to get ahead and a small force can manage it because it consists of BL and a part of EB, the difference in power needed to hold more than 1/2 is quite different, especially when there is a 4th map up for grabs without resistance. The front line simply becomes too large – game wasn’t designed for 1v1 WvW.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

What’s up freyn ? Angry that we wiped you a couple of times at lord room ?
We must say we had quite a laugh at our keep in EB.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Not at all really, we quite enjoyed ourselves last night. Simply pointing out the immense hypocrisy in your post.

Keep trying though.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Not at all really, we quite enjoyed ourselves last night. Simply pointing out the immense hypocrisy in your post.

Keep trying though.

That would be a valid point if what you pointed out was actually not taken out of context, most of what you quoted refer to UW and I never said we had less than ROF.
Just that he complained about our numbers without even having fought us.
Just like YOU did saying we had more than GH, yet you were proven wrong.
Apparently I was “boasting” in every other thread according to you and every other guy (like Krosan) How RoS was soo cool and awesome, Except for 1 Thread that you might consider as boasting. I dare you, Go find atleast 2 more because you like to go through my posts of history anyway. Oh and it has to be BEFORE the matchup between UW and RoF had occurred because that’s when you had made all those post and decided to butt into others business too.
(I might have done some boasting later on to annoy certain people, I’m not sure :p)

And why all this bitterness Freyn ?
Is there some kind of procedure needed to join the “We Hate Ilesyt” FanClub and you have to prove yourself. But you know, that’ll make Az really jealous because he wants you in his Hate fanclub.

I suggest we rename this thread to “We Hate Ilesyt” FanClub.
And make a new one.

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Guys guys, we’re all friends and this is a game. Let’s keep it clean. I have no doubt that in this matchup we outnumber the other two factions, but let’s not allow that to keep us from having fun. Complaining about it here wont change anything, instead I say log in and give it your best.

I’m not saying fighting while being outnumbered is always fun, but we’ve been there and we’ve had our share of fun fighting against bigger servers.

P.S: Unfortunately I wont be able to fight the imps in this matchup, internet is too crappy at my parents’ house to even log in to wvw, now THAT is something to complain about!

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

P.S: Unfortunately I wont be able to fight the imps in this matchup, internet is too crappy at my parents’ house to even log in to wvw, now THAT is something to complain about!

:)

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: kabeo.9638

kabeo.9638

Oh stop arguing. We will win that matchup anyway ^^

2day i met someone nice from RoS on RoS BG We did two events there, we killed some skritts and skritt vet ^^
That was a bit tricky to not hurt eachother with AOEs After that he went one way and I another was fun tho

Certain Death – Thief / Storm Psyche – Elementalist / Xavi Na Shezbaernon ~ Necromancer
Leader and only member of Zero Abilities [zero] @Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

stop argueing guys ,this matchup is too easy and boring , next match up will probably be the same

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Krosan.2890

Considering you lost to UW last week it most likely won’t be the same since you will be fighting servers with equall or bigger numbers.
Its also rather funny to see someone from DEX actually mock another guild for getting whiped. Someone should tell you portal bombing with 5 people doesn’t work but it was fun completely slaughtering you everytime you tried last week.
And Illyest, the only reason everyone is saying your have a huge ego and boast allot is because, well, you do.

Are there any of the original BT guilds left on BT?

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Maybe I do, may I don’t, but it’s more of how easily you talk bad about others and come to conclusions, I’ve seen your posts, you’ve been making excuses at the thread when you were fighting GH about numbers, etc..

And just after 1 post where I said not to ignore RoS since we were the reason Xaoc transfer apparently I’ve been boasting all over and have a huge ego.

Oh and 5man portal bomb does the trick to destroy siege and sometimes it might even wipe out a weak zerg, We’ve done it several times. Besides what does that have to do with being in a guild ? -_-

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

Scores atm:

RoS 44804
RoF 7224
BT 4083

ppt

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

There no point fighting over who got a bigger server and who not.
Right now I say XT bigger then all of ROS wvw players put to gather but I could be wrong.
If you out number both servers then your going to make use of that, don’t matter which server you are. If a server got more then both servers then there not going to say “a come on lets not play so much this week” just to make it fair. Would not be fair on that server. Being out numbered is all part of the game and we have to put up with it. A server who out number both will get bored at some point in week as they not have a lot to do.
The point of wvw is to enjoy the game best way one can, even if out numbered.

As for ROF at reset we did not for some unknown reason have the numbers we usually do. A lot of us on rof where wondering where the others where. A bit odd that to be fair. You can take a horse to water but cant make it drink, as the saying go.

I log on about 1pm to find we was fighting to keep what we had and trying to take Hills back. Was not going good amd a lot of rof players just seem to go off for the fight then stick with the commander. ROS was useing there numbers to do a good job.
You talk about DEX above and I seen just one of them and to be fair all he did was run away a lot. Even when there group out number us. That maybe down to him not having good gear and weapon on him and so being carefully.

So lets all stop fighting on forum and save the fight for the battlefield. Lets enjoy the game even if we get out numbered or all not.
Lets make it a fun week if we can. So enjoy and see you on the Battlefield.

Ohh btw if your not having fun in wvw then go pve or spvp and try to have fun. Stop worrying over if we are losing or winning.

@Neandramathal and IMP welcome to ROF.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

So what? XT got massive numbers but no strategy at all. I can’t wait to seem them get slaughtered beginning in T1 going all the way back down to the tier they are atm

Reaper – Anguîsh

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

So what? XT got massive numbers but no strategy at all. I can’t wait to seem them get slaughtered beginning in T1 going all the way back down to the tier they are atm

Must be a joke, we’re wiping 40 guys with just 15 without strategy? numbers? most of the week we have about 30 people at the same time, if we have 40 we’re making 2 groups, only on restart we can bring 60 or more.
It is not our problem that you’re making our number bigger just to excuse the fact that we’re wiping you all the time… i didn’t die EVEN ONCE from last restart week ago! wtf!
And yep… we’re also waiting for better opponents because right now it’s so boring. 0 organized guilds.
Still there is a good side of it… we can farm our title

in WvW

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

You’re forgetting they’re one of the guilds that brought blacktide to T1 before transferring to RoS.
Also I’ve seen their group of 25-30 just mowing trough a RoF zerg atleast 2 times as big as theirs, jumping off the garrison walls and pushing all the way to cliffside slaughtering every RoF that was between them and cliffside.

On the match, well I’m sticking to what I said last week, we’re always strong at reset and we’re definitely outnumbering the other servers for the moment but keep fighting and we’ll see how this week goes.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well of course there is a difference between guild members and random zerg. 20 guild members using TS can easily wipe 30 pug zerg.
So Yes XT have numbers and they are not bad players. I wish them good luck in T1, but be aware You can fall down again.

in WvW

Ray.2640

I don’t think anyone on this server would even want to go for T1, save for the week after this reset though, that’s just funny
We don’t have a nighttime presence and contrary to popular believe we do not have the numbers to compete on the higher tiers. We can probably settle just fine in a mid tier, after everything stabilizes.

in WvW

Krosan.2890

I didn’t realise XT had this god complex going on and its funny how they are actually proud of having 40 man zergs rush over a 10 man guild.
You would think a god complex would be misplaced considering you failed on Blacktide but nope… Devitz still seems to think he’s the best thing going because he joined a tier 9 server with a huge guild and actually won!
And Ray please stop making up random facts as Rof hasn’t had a 60 man zerg since 2 weeks into the game’s launch.

in WvW

Ray.2640

And Ray please stop making up random facts as Rof hasn’t had a 60 man zerg since 2 weeks into the game’s launch.

Allow me to refresh your memory.

Reset night, about 2-3 hours in, RoF borderlands. We had your garrison and you just took back cliffside. You were running towards garrison and since you didn’t really have any other map I take it you had your full server’s force there. There were literally 50-60 RoF players on the path between garrison and cliffside, and XT stacked up and mowed trough. It was truly a sight to behold.

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

Warp would like to thank all guys, friends or foes that joined our lil event on Blacktide’s BL.
Started as a suicide run (no retreat, no ress no wp untill everyone is dead or enemy defeated), beated XT once then got beated by them couple of times (badly…), captured all lowlands, gettin into inner Hills, capturing Bay (when the rest of RoF guilds joined the fun) and helped capturing garrison.
All in all had a lot of fun so, thanks everyone involved!

cya

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Ray.2640

Thank you as well for the event, had a lot of fun. Great fights all around.

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

Considering you lost to UW last week it most likely won’t be the same since you will be fighting servers with equall or bigger numbers.
Its also rather funny to see someone from DEX actually mock another guild for getting whiped. Someone should tell you portal bombing with 5 people doesn’t work but it was fun completely slaughtering you everytime you tried last week.
And Illyest, the only reason everyone is saying your have a huge ego and boast allot is because, well, you do.

Are there any of the original BT guilds left on BT?

bullkitten , everyone was waiting for the rating reset thats why , as you saw at the beginning we overpowered underworld bigtime , the only reason you saw small tsl zergs was because it were just trainings no serious business

A wolf among sheep

(edited by Arathor.7419)

in WvW

Posted by: Za Playing Nurse.6329

Za Playing Nurse.6329

I was wondering, is it fun to use the water gater Rezzing the dead mesmer inside Bay??
Well seems like RoF likes it xD

Oh well I dont mind camping since i dont have a life xD

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

HP good fighting on EB this morning, kudos!
We can still have some fun looks like
cya

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Nice zerg you got yesterday on BT BL, RoS.
More than 30 people in it and doing biiig culling problems. You wiped us several times, we trying to get BT Hills.

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

I think the number of players varies according to server winning or losing, people mostly involved in PVE will join if they think their server is on top of things, likewise will not stay to see their server lose ( and i think this goes for every server, with more dramatic changes on those with high PvE population like UW).

I can’t understand the bitterness/drama in some of the above posts, it has so far been a clean good fight, RoS scoring big points because Blacktide is much weaker then UW was, so given the population per map the same, pressure is now more on RoF then it was a week ago.

I am a fan of this rating reset, scoring was predictable without it, this looks like a ton of fun, ( and going against different servers is so much fun i’ll agree to random matchups over rating any time ).

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

itsmee.7536

lol i got three infractions, one for freyn’s song reply from me, which was literally “hahahaha”, and another for also talking about today’s Bay defense by Freyn. Moderators think we’re bashing each other when we’re actually having a laugh…
inbe4 a fourth infraction

Dijla – Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Veinsmeet.4385

Veinsmeet.4385

As posted above, that’s not the first time the mesmer rez through the door exploit has been attempted. This time after it was spotted and stopped the mesmer just decided to continue to lay there in plain sight. Pretty shameless play there.

That aside, I thought we had some pretty good fights in bay that afternoon, being pushed back to the lord room repeatedly and having to fight out was all really enjoyable, I’m looking forward to more.

Veinsmeet -Team Aggression[TA]
All is vein

in WvW

Posted by: Darkkist.5412

Darkkist.5412

Hehe one of most fun nights in wvw for my guild Furious Rising (FR) we began with a 5 golem raid party event which was quickly taken down I beleive by a XT on ROS zerg force in Blacktide borderlands.

Annoyed us a treat so we decided to take hills on ROS borderlands and hold right side of the map, huge fun especially when you guys came to get it back from us and our last stand in lord room , speeches were made as you were battering down last gate and our impending doom was imminent!

Darkkist – 80 Elementalist
Guild leader of Furious Rising
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

I’m sorry FR, I was mostly responsible for you losing your golems and hills :p
I saw you sneaking around hills in BT BL so i decided to check it out, i knew you were up to something lol. And then I saw those 2 omega’s and 3 alpha’s running around going for our bay, Had to call XT on your kitten for that hehe.

Oh and I was the commander in hills, lot’s of chaos in lord room lol.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Darkkist.5412

Darkkist.5412

Seems we had a bit of a stalker last night then :P

Was a good move on our golems as we would of taken Bay easily but you only pushed us onto your own borderland.. We aim to take heat away from ROF or EB while capping what we can so think it worked!

Darkkist – 80 Elementalist
Guild leader of Furious Rising
Ring of Fire

in WvW

itsmee.7536

I’m reading news about some SM assault!

Dijla – Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

Dear RoF

Thank you for the T3 orgewatch this morning, and I would like to apologize to the several defenders inside who came again and again and refused to build siege, or even repair the gate with all that lovely supply inside, it was rather rude of me to roflstomp repeatedly alongside my brilliant up scaled assistant and our mighty ram and ballista.

Best regards

Commander Dolyak

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

That was pretty busy afternoon for us, from 230 to 580 points… Swaping borders at least 6 times Thanks for every fight.
Greetings,
XenoTavern
(sorry for every lost golem, but the rules in this game are strict)

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

Oh look, SM is a nice pretty red colour again

Some random noob

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

Oh well it was nice while it lasted lol

Some random noob

in WvW

Posted by: DarthWanderer.2691

DarthWanderer.2691

ha, i had to laugh when i saw the next week predictions guys it seems you will have to bring a shovel when looking for Ilesyt’s ego next week after his constant boasting last few matches… Pikens and Abadons will give you a lesson of humility which you prolly deserve

RotR
Gunnar’s Hold | EU

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Oh look another hypocritical GH scrub who doesn’t know what he’s talking about is just aping what others are saying without minding his own business.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

ha, i had to laugh when i saw the next week predictions guys it seems you will have to bring a shovel when looking for Ilesyt’s ego next week after his constant boasting last few matches… Pikens and Abadons will give you a lesson of humility which you prolly deserve

The score doesn’t reflect what’s in the field, EB was all balanced the whole evening, and some of the best fighting was going on (with some good moves/saves on Ilesyt part) and i dislike people taking on our commanders without having a clue.

Second “the prediction” are flawed, Anet didn’t reveal the new math for matchmaking, i doubt we’ll go up more then 2 tires.

Third, we don’t have any queue whatsoever in prime time, if we go against super-full servers we’ll lose, but to equal numbers we can stand our ground.

And lastly, i will venture a prediction as well: as soon as GH will lose badly to one of the full servers xaoc along with other “win or go” types will leave and you’ll go back to 8th tire dropping vabbi style.

Good day

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia