Bloodlust [merged]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Guys guys! Were evaluating this brand new and never recorded data on this brand new mechanic.

Its not like we already had this and it didn’t work.

Data!

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Evaluate the orb buff for a few weeks. Evaluate your server’s behaviour. Don’t judge badly because you’re losing. Be constructive.

Devon, is that you?

I wouldnt be shocked, they need some positive publicity. They aint get that much of it so could make fake accounts to make it seem enough people love it so they arent forced to admit they were clueless in the design, had no idea what they were doing and have to fix it.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Yay at least they consolidated them all!! Lets trend #TransferToHigherServer!!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

If you read the title of the post, it says “the strong get stronger”. I think you may have missed the point…

To me that mostly just says “The stupid stay stupid”. Your enemy needs to capture 9 areas to get the buff. They need to hold these areas for 2 minutes before it gets activated. It takes more than 2 minutes to capture these points.

If you can’t stand up to them, you need to change your tactics and communicate better with your allies.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

CrassBippy.4619

Lets throw in some ascended armor too for more stats while were at it. Lets max out our skillz pvp

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

They made 5x mini Spvp maps on all borderlines. Guild raids are going to die.
What did anet think, that +150 stats is going to help a 10-15 man team when a map zerg comes and hits the gates.

Anet has about 1 month to give us GvG arenas, before they lose 60% of WvW population.
For Anet:
After even giving us 1% info about the bloodlust, none like it, back then you should have said to yourself “ok maybe we kittened up” but no, you didnt even bother asking what to actual palyers want, you just keep adding stuff you think will be good.
Ofcourse zerging kittens will like this, and idiots who dont know how to actualy fight. But there are players who actualy love fair and good fights.
Messed up big time Anet, and like always you wont do kitten about it.

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

CrassBippy.4619

If you read the title of the post, it says “the strong get stronger”. I think you may have missed the point…

To me that mostly just says “The stupid stay stupid”. Your enemy needs to capture 9 areas to get the buff. They need to hold these areas for 2 minutes before it gets activated. It takes more than 2 minutes to capture these points.

If you can’t stand up to them, you need to change your tactics and communicate better with your allies.

Giggle

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

AprilRain.7649

Devon, is that you?

I wouldnt be shocked, they need some positive publicity. They aint get that much of it so could make fake accounts to make it seem enough people love it so they arent forced to admit they were clueless in the design, had no idea what they were doing and have to fix it.

You make me giggle. Been a long time member of these forums. Been playing since the open beta’s. And on top of that: I’m not even American.

But thank you for showing the world how paranoid you are when someone doesn’t agree with your point of view.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I am beginning to think he could actually be a Dev/mod on a fake account now O.o

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

Yay at least they consolidated them all!! Lets trend #TransferToHigherServer!!

You were going to do that anyway!

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I applaud Devon for openly stating before that these opinions carry little weight in his decisions. That’s a man of class that can tell you kindly that your cries are falling on deaf ears!

Mere words cannot express how reassuring I find that to be.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

war.3790

Problem is WvW is full of Devons -.-

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Glad to see I’m not the only one who feels the same. too much QQ over a mechanic that many of us on the forum have not even played. I wonder how many people actually read the patch update? lol

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/6TqreuU0hpw

I made a simple video testing the buff at full – being that my server took every power node.

What do you guys think?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

Anet has about 1 month to give us GvG arenas, before they lose 60% of WvW population.

I like where this is going. Please, continue.

Is 99% of this thread included in that 60%? Please say yes.

Is the Borderlands Bloodlust that you had no part in claiming (or not) interferring with your sense of fairness in GvG, random encounter small fights, and ganking? Please say yes.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Here’s how we do this:

First, bloodlust dies in a fire.

Second, we add a new giant cauldron to the top of Stonemist castle. When all three ruins of power are capped the cauldron ignites. Any commander of a world that owns all the ruins and smc gains the ability to call down the searing on any enemy owned fort, keep, or garrison on any of the wvw maps.

The searing calls down flaming crystal death on the target fort, decimating all siege, destructable walls, gates. On keeps and garrisons, only the inner section is hit, forcing teams to still breach outer.

Enemy players in the bombardment zone take massive damage and burn continually in pulses until the bombing ends. If you stay in it you will die.

All npcs are killed, leaving the fort open for cap and leaving a chest behind with increased loot for the bombing team. The searing has a universal 45min CD that does not reset if the cauldron changes hands.

And WvW is awesome again.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Lol they are merging all the threads into this one. Oh well.

They’re easier to ignore that way. Has anyone ever seen ANet merge a bunch of flattering posts that involved the same subject?

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

I made a simple video testing the buff at full – being that my server took every power node.

What do you guys think?

I think that you won that fight primarily by having more allies than enemies in the fight at the end, which is normal. The video isn’t conclusive regarding Borderlands Bloodlust.

If it had been 1v1, 0 bloodlust vs 3 bloodlust, 3 bloodlust should be more likely to win.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

What do you guys think?

Kind of hard to say. I’m sure having the borderland buff was helpful, but from the looks of the build and video, you’re already a defensively focused build anyways so having passive healing and stability is normal. Your fight with char warrior looked fine till your guildie jumped in. The fight quickly turned to a 4v2 in your favor so that would’ve happened regardless of buff.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

Hey Dudes look at this vid xDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jto1w5Sy7VE

WvWvW is now Garbage GG Anet!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

AprilRain.7649

What do you guys think?

You attack two dolyaks, the quartermaster and a nearly dead Veteran Lord.. Nothing special. On the player vs. player part you show survivability.. And then how a few of your enemies run away, while several allies of yours show up. You then kill 2 enemy players with , I believe, 3 or possibly even 4 allies. Again nothing special.

You haven’t shown skill, nor have you shown that the buff is overpowered or underpowered. You have however shown skill in ganking, while under the effects of the buffs.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

I proposed a great solution, but now it won’t get any visibility becausr the merge

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

Isn’t the 103% damage reduction from stacking ram mastery, guard killer, etc? That’s unrelated, but definitely broken!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

And that folks is what WVW is at this moment. Will have to gather more information whether this buff really is affecting wvw gameplay or it’s pretty much we’re overthinking it.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Isn’t the 103% damage reduction from stacking ram mastery, guard killer, etc? That’s unrelated, but definitely broken!

>3< that ram mastery buff is broken. >3< haha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

And that folks is what WVW is at this moment. Will have to gather more information whether this buff really is affecting wvw gameplay or it’s pretty much we’re overthinking it.

That’s precisely it. Potential negatives are being vastly over-thought, potential benefits are hitting an immature “but I dont WANT IT” brick wall, and reconsideration of strategy and tactics of WvW can’t be expected from players who honestly haven’t been approaching the mode from that direction anyway.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

To all the people out there that think they have it bad, come to Vabbi for a week. You don’t know what bad is. So stop complaining and man the f*** up and deal with it.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

75+ topics protesting Bloodlust stat bonus in first 3 hours since the patch. Still a minority huh?

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Virtute.8251

@ “man the * up and deal with it”

Devon wishes that this was an alt-account of his!

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Cactus.2710

was this just anet’s kneejerk reaction to squashing GvG?

It takes time to design a new map, introduce new mechanic and test these kinds of things. Work in development and you’ll see this to be true.

Ahh … you mean like they did with bloodlust. Got it.

Tool.

Love forum complainers that have no clue what goes into any update regardless of game/genre or depth..

PS: love the personal attack, is it that time of the month?

I know pretty much exactly what it takes to go into an update. The point is that neither you nor ANet get to use that as an excuse for inaction when instead they come out with a major, game-altering change (I won’t dignify it by calling it an update) like bloodlust without testing it and in spite of almost everyone begging them not to.

And if you don’t want to be called a tool, don’t act like one. From dictionary.com:

“5. a person used to perform dishonourable or unpleasant tasks for another "

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

To all the people out there that think they have it bad, come to Vabbi for a week. You don’t know what bad is. So stop complaining and man the f*** up and deal with it.

We (WSR) have faced you for god knows how many months, we have it just as bad. Both screwed lol

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

But I hate the buff.. It’s a very stupid idea and I haven’t met one person in game who likes it..

Again, love the new area and the fights it spawns.. The buff is not needed.

I know you think that would be the only incentive to have ppl fighting over them, but it’s not.. I know you and/or the player base could come up with an endless amount of ideas that would be better then giving the server already stomping us: +150 all stats..

Yes a new topic, because.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

I agree with the XOXO scrub for once. ;]

The new layout looks great and would love to have some fight there. Whoever thought of this bloodlust buff should be banned from any future WvW “Patches”.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

This new buff is hilarious.. like honestly who ever thought this was a good idea is crazy.

At first I thought a +150 would not be so bad but oh my goodness its too much. Our opposing server has had the full buff majority of the day so far.

The terrain is kind of cool I suppose, but it seems too little too late.

Which brings me to another point WHY DO WE NEED TO THE STAT BUFF

Getting points for my server on stomp is reason enough to want to fight over the buff we did not need the stats.

Don’t even get me started on the Flame Ram glitch..

The video that shall not be named opened my eyes. Anet you have an amazing game right in your hands, epic scale fights and a fairly decent combat system. But you are treating it like crap sorry to break it to you. Guess what… your Esport with spvp is not going to happen. But potentially you could get more competition out of WvW by supporting GvG. My guild does not GvG very often but it is incredibly fun. You would have a better chance making that an esport but you refuse to recognize it. Most people love it!

But now you stomped that into the ground…

No leagues is not going to make WvW competitive as everyone stockpiles into the top 5 servers. My server is soon going to be dead. We were known for our huge SEA presence, and after this week there will be no sea left as they leave for T1.

Its just.. I don’t even know about the way this game is going anymore..

I hope Im not alone in feeling this way…

And another thing.. today when I was taking a point I brought up the stat buff after someone on my server said that was a tough fight against X player. I told him about the buffs to which he replied. “Really?!, I didn’t know that that’s kittening gay.” We all agree man Q_Q

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

The title says it all, this “new” update is awful. So many people think so too. I have never seen such a bad update by the guild wars 2 WvW team. When I first got into WvW I thought this update would be great! But then I realized that you don’t get any karama, gold, or xp from capping the points. GvG are ruined. And this is just like the orbs. Devon, after I realized what just happened, I have lost a lot of faith in humanity. I’m most likely going to quit the game now because WvW is why I bought this game. And my friend you have just ruined it for me and many other loyal players. I do hope you remove this update, and just please, bring the dumb orbs back. It would be so much better and so much more enjoyable. Orbs were the best thing ever invented in WvW, and you just took them away. I kept playing cause I hoped 1 day the orbs would return. But, I was wrong and now i’m thinking about quitting game. Anet I know your going to delete this post but I hope this rang a bell for the people that work for you. Many listen to the players that payed money for the game you made. Just posting my opinion on this. Tell me if you have thoughts up quitting yourself. Thanks for your time. ~Walnut Ehmry Bay for Ever.

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Hi Anet,

I am not sure if this is technically possible since EB JP is a separate map now I hope it is. Can you please remove the bloodlust buff from the Eternal borderlands JP area atleast. This will allow the GvG community a field to continue playing. My guild is new to GvG but if WvW is going in the direction you are taking with flame rams dropping t3 doors with ac’s raining on the rams then we don’t need to bother upgrading/defending… The only other thing keeping me in the game is open field and GvG. So PLEASE look into this asap and see if it is possible. If you can make this happen the GvG/open field crowd can have fun in there until you realize how bad bloodlust is….

TLDR:
Please remove bloodlust buff from EB Jumping puzzle area so GvGers & skirmishers can use it. It is a separate map so it should b possible.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

So, how many of you guys have actually played with the new buffs?

1. How are the buffs applied? Instantly after 3/5 temples are controlled for 2 minutes? Or slowly trickles up to +150 stats over time?

2. How often does the stat get reset? (In game play, not in theory)

3. How much of a difference does this buff make for you server? i.e. were you losing horribly already? Winning? Close match-up?

4. Other than complaints, has your server worked on new fighting strategies? If so, have they worked?

5. The buff is applied server wide or map wide? I am under the impression that the buff is applied on whichever map/world you hold 3/5 temples for 2 minutes. This means that GvG can be held in Eternal Battlegrounds since it does not have any temples, no?

My thinking is that if it takes a minimum of 2 minutes of holding 3/5 temples and the enemy “zerg” is still able to take your BL or keeps, chances are, you would have lost those keeps or BL regardless of buff so I don’t see what all the QQ is about.

If you’re roaming and run into someone with +150 stats than you, chances are, you or your server didn’t care enough about buffs to begin with or you weren’t aware of the positioning of the map and did not respond to reset/contest buffs. No Zerg is going to stay in a BL that is completely theirs unless they are defending. That being said, if your small group isn’t cohesive enough to reset buffs, then buff or no buff, you would’ve lost the fight to a group that was cohesive enough to think about buffs before fighting you. Not saying that people complaining are bad, just saying that there are always ways to counter something. WvW is also a strategic game mode as well as massive PvP, this simply adds another level of strategy to your gameplay. Like someone else already said, “if you don’t like, then don’t play” other than that, good luck to everyone out there.

1- It’s 50 per buff gained from each bl (across all 3 so it adds to 150). It is gained instantly after controlling 3/5 places for 2 minutes. It is not lost until another server gains the buff. The decapping of areas does NOT remove the buff.

2- I’m on NSP. The overpopulated server (Crystal Desert) holds all 3 for the majority of the time. Once in awhile NSP or DH grabs one and keeps it for 5-30mins at most before CD gets it back. CD has held at least 2 of them all day usually 3. In the map I’m in currently they have a 20 man group controlling the area (this is the most we can muster on our map to even defend objectives so we have no chance against that).

3- It certainly isn’t helping that their overpowering zergs now get +3 per stomp on our small groups, hard to say exactly though..

4- I don’t see much changing in that way, it’s not like we can afford enough manpower to strategically hold these points while defending/attacking objectives.. NSP happens to have several 5 man roamer groups so we are in fact enjoying the extra pvp we can find here though with them not being in towers on cannons and AC’s.

5- Explained this in #1, but it goes across all the wvw maps.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

war.3790

To fix this:
Make these new points give WXP, its a perfect bait for small player group/ solo roamers.
Remove the stat bonus. and make these new points give us the poin on finish.
But with it, make WXP account wide -.- i disslike solo roaming on alts, when my main isnt geting anything , and i feel i “need” to get it , cuz the buffs are so big its like wearing green trinkets and swaping to exotic.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Memphisjz.1405

Memphisjz.1405

Whenever a server controls less than 3/5 of the ruins, they should immediately lose the buff. Now zergs still have 2 minutes to neutralize one.

I mean, they have +150 stats, and we still should be able to hold 3 points for 2 minutes to make em lose 1 buff?

Losing control and having less than 3 points = immediately buff loss, implement it!
This way you force the winning server to actually man the 3 points with more forces!

Hylo Hammerswing [AoA]
Treb Master of the Shiverpeaks

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Hi Anet,

I am not sure if this is technically possible since EB JP is a separate map now I hope it is. Can you please remove the bloodlust buff from the Eternal borderlands JP area atleast. This will allow the GvG community a field to continue playing. My guild is new to GvG but if WvW is going in the direction you are taking with flame rams dropping t3 doors with ac’s raining on the rams then we don’t need to bother upgrading/defending… The only other thing keeping me in the game is open field and GvG. So PLEASE look into this asap and see if it is possible. If you can make this happen the GvG/open field crowd can have fun in there until you realize how bad bloodlust is….

TLDR:
Please remove bloodlust buff from EB Jumping puzzle area so GvGers & skirmishers can use it. It is a separate map so it should b possible.

Lol. I love how any thread with word bloodlust in it is merged with this one even if we bring up different ideas…. Having multiple conversations in the same thread will lead to constructive ideas. brilliant anet.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Glad to see I’m not the only one who feels the same. too much QQ over a mechanic that many of us on the forum have not even played. I wonder how many people actually read the patch update? lol

I read it, didn’t get any better. It just sux, how can anyone argue the point?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Chill Winston.7263

Chill Winston.7263

I don’t disagree with Buffs, at all. What I do disagree with is that the current system seems to provide buffs to the dominant server, thereby making WvW less competitive.

In the interest of making WvW more competitive, it seems to me that buffs should be provided to the smaller servers so that the match ups are more even. It is far more common today to see one server’s total score be at least the sum of the two other servers they are facing, than to see a score situation that is truly competitive. And the competition that usually exists is to see who will capture second place, as the biggest server in the 3 way match up will usually have outscored the smaller two servers by a wide margin by Monday morning.

I hope that Anet changes directions and starts providing buffs to the smaller servers (because a 150 bonus to ever stat line could conceivably make two smaller servers much more competitive vs a larger server), with this buff being awarded simply based on server size.

And if Anet wants to keep some kind of battleground in the middle of the maps, then I hope that they come up with a more balanced way of attaining those buffs: Maybe the buffs should scale relative to the size of the server. The biggest server would get zero buffs for claiming the area, but would prevent the other servers from getting buffs, as the smaller servers would get the 150 bonus on their stat for claiming the area.

I’ve experienced both sides of the coin in that I have played in weeks where a larger competing server just ran away with the score, and I have played in weeks (like this week) where my server is running away with the score (and it’s actually kind of boring).

In any case, Anet, please think about making WvW more competitive for the smaller servers in each match up.

Slater Alligator
Norn Warrior

(edited by Chill Winston.7263)

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

often at this time (midnight) i’d log my main, throw up my commander tag and lead the fight vs the enemy in a brave effort to hold onto a few towers in wvw.

tonight i’m not going wvw. why would i deliberately seek an unfair fight vs a more populated server with extra stats?

can’t answer? nor can i.

i would like to ask who thought this bloodlust idea was good and who allowed it to be implemented? then i’d like to ask that these people NEVER be allowed to contribute to balance or development of game mechanics ever again.

you should have learned from the orbs. guild wars is supposed to be the mmo based on the idea of a fair fight. this is anything but fair. fix it; remove the stats bonus ASAP.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

That was their theory:

" The ruins are set up to encourage a small dedicated group of players to be able to defend their holdings and prevent other worlds from gaining the bonus."

That is what is reality:

Getting rolled by 50+ in the ruins and ofc they already have the +150 Buff.

Result: Mission failed.

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

That was their theory:

" The ruins are set up to encourage a small dedicated group of players to be able to defend their holdings and prevent other worlds from gaining the bonus."

That is what is reality:

Getting rolled by 50+ in the ruins and ofc they already have the +150 Buff.

Result: Mission failed.

This. It is amazing how this got into the game. Just another example among the MANY we have that Anet does not care what the players want and that they have no idea what they are doing when it comes to Balance and WvW.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Ocader.5709

Ocader.5709

I dislike these changes immensely I will vote with my wallet FF14 here I come.

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I dislike these changes immensely I will vote with my wallet FF14 here I come.

Played the Beta, though nice graphics combat was pretty awful. Questing was very boring as well. TES:O holds some interest still it has a similar WvW feature so going to keep an eye on that

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

I find myself believing Sacrx, they just want more people in their stale sPvP scene.

Minion

Bloodlust [merged]

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

And remember, according to a “very lovely person” from the dev team, all those who are not here posting about these issues are agreeing with the developers, so we are a minority here… Pf.

Isn’t that racism? But seriously, in the beginning they said servers would naturally balance themselves out in the rankings. So that failed, then they initiate “random” selected server matchups, and it’s failing to provide balanced play. Now we’re revisiting the same scenario we had with the orbs, as if they think it will work the 2nd time around. They should pay attention to the people that care enough to come here and make their preferences heard, but… I guess if you can alienate enough of the daily WvW players, you can cut down on bandwidth, ect. ect. I had a much better opinion of Devon before this remark, and had even defended him a time or two. I bet he plays an insta-gib thief in WvW.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1