Borderlands lake bot farming

in WvW

Posted by: Lynx Raven Raide.2764

Lynx Raven Raide.2764

There is an issue with bot farming in the borderlands. They clump up in the lakes and farm krait for scales, both affecting the economy and taking up places from those who genuinely want to do WvW. Some will reply “Just report them” but the problem is twofold in that there are usually over a dozen of them and they are usually clumped up, meaning it is time consuming to report all of them.

A suggestion is maybe have a GM periodically pop into WvW and check these lakes. The botters dont move and easily seen on the map, so it wouldn’t be hard to do

Mad Aussie Bastard

in WvW

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

Mainly Guardians with retal. fun to kill but they’re a real problem

Attachments:

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

in WvW

Lynx Raven Raide.2764

Thanks for posting that picture Aiden. I think this would be happening in all borderlands, but I know it was definitely bad in Fergs both last round and earlier when I got on

Mad Aussie Bastard

in WvW

Posted by: Idgarad.6105

Idgarad.6105

I spent an hour one day reporting them along with my guildies on DR. Over 200 in all. We did that for 4 days in a row. I am seriously questioning if Anet is taking botting seriously at all since I still can’t walk more then 10 seconds in Cursed Lands without finding a batch of botters.

Attachments:

“No Mercy for the Panda Kids. We don’t want you. We don’t need you.”

in WvW

Posted by: Iambeastx.6805

Iambeastx.6805

Haven’t found too many yet on seafarers but i did the other night, they where on my team so i had to improvise on how to own them. (Krait swarm and decoy)

Attachments:

All my life i wanted to be someone,
now i realise i should have been more specific.

in WvW

Lynx Raven Raide.2764

It would probably vary depend on who is dominant in the borderlands, but yeah, it is happening across many of them.

Oh I wish Anet had brought the Dhuum animation over to GW2…

Mad Aussie Bastard

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I reported 4 guys on Whiteside Ridge Cursed Shore and within minutes all 4 were gone. I know they had been previously reported but it was sure nice to suddenly see an event free of bots.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.