Bored.

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Insane queues to get into wvw tonight- basically was in queue on Gandara from 8pm until after 11.30pm when finally got into a BL having queued for all 4. Just after 12pm into EB.

Most of our regular commanders were also hanging around in LA, equally bored.

As the queueing system is broken it’s next to impossible to do anything constructive whilst you wait for the queue, as you might pop at any time. So you end up standing around doing very little and thinking ‘maybe I should find something else to play’.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

Here’s some tips from a fellow Gandaran:
1) Avoid server reset night.. On most of the servers, even before leagues started, borderlands were filled in matter of minutes after the reset.
2) Avoid high traffic hours… After the league started I usually wait ~5 mins in que at most if I log in before 20h. After 20h it is becoming harder to get in with every minute.
3) Avoid EB and home borderlands, or join other 2 BL’s and then queue for the map you really wanna play on… Most of WvW’ers want to romp around in EB and most of the achievement hunters, weak players and map completionists choose home BL for easy mode.

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

have you thought about maybe moving servers? not to a lower tier, but to an NA server for example, a server where the Eu presence is still very strong on top of an organized and reliable community

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

have you thought about maybe moving servers? not to a lower tier, but to an NA server for example, a server where the Eu presence is still very strong on top of an organized and reliable community

so the solution for playing wvw without queues is “transfer” and pay some bucks to anet?
well played, yes.

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Reset night tends to always have queues, this is not something new, it has been like that for most servers since release.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Bored.

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

so the solution for playing wvw without queues is “transfer” and pay some bucks to anet?
well played, yes.

theres no “solution” to this, only different options, transfering is one and honestly its not that expesive especially if its a rare or one time transfer, aside from the fact that you can just convert gold to Gems.
and anet are human too, they need to eat, although in my case Ive never bought gems either :p