Borlis Pass vs Kaineng vs Devona's Breast - WvWvW

in WvW

Posted by: Marick.6427

Marick.6427

Was reading the thread and just felt the need to comment after reading " A giant like Borlis Pass" BP is tiny, we keep getting put in this bracket every other rotation because we do not have the people to properly compete in the next bracket up, and don’t let anyone fool you, “tactics” don’t come into play in the lower brackets, it’s all about numbers. If the number of combatants was even, then yeah, doing things to split the enemy up would be meaningful, but it’s not, BP can afford half their force off somewhere else, we’ll still outnumber kaineng and devonas and that is why the chart is what it is. Similarly, next week, we’ll be trying to get the server that massively outnumbers us to send people off to other things while we attempt to capture something and fail horribly due to being outnumbered.

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

A huge problem that Devona’s Rest has is some of the people who attempt to command in the place. They spread out what little group of people we have and try to over-extend themselves. And the zerg mentality has players actually following those orders.

So often we’ll take a place and then just move on to the next or try and go take 2 more places simultaneously, without bothering to leave behind a group of players to upgrade and defend the location. I can see going to 2 places but only sending a ghost crew to one in order to distract, but when you split both groups evenly, both groups will and do often times lose, and while they’re losing those 2 fights, the opponent walks in behind them and takes the undefended location and we all just end up back at square one.

Now the biggest issue comes when someone attempts to confront these “commanders” and point out their error and try to correct it. They get defensive, they put you on ignore, and they continue doing what they were doing.

This is a huge issue for a low pop server just trying to hold on against the zerg that is FC or BP (doesn’t matter which, both far outnumber us).

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in WvW

Posted by: Hakato.9650

Hakato.9650

Well Marick I do agree with you there Borlis Pass is small. But there is a ton of tactics that are involved with us. Although Kaineng and DR are the bottom two servers, guilds have been transfering to them trying to make a difference and they are.

The two servers went from no competition to them actually able to get orbs if you don’t pay attention. All because they are lower bracket doesn’t mean ours isn’t either. A lot of tactics go into the lower bracket just as much as you think a higher bracket would. The only problem is that not everyone in Borlis Pass is on page with the BPA, so they don’t know that tactics and strats going on.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader
Main Toon – Razzer Fel Level 80 Warrior

(edited by Hakato.9650)

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyklingon.2918

dirtyklingon.2918

Was reading the thread and just felt the need to comment after reading " A giant like Borlis Pass" BP is tiny, we keep getting put in this bracket every other rotation because we do not have the people to properly compete in the next bracket up, and don’t let anyone fool you, “tactics” don’t come into play in the lower brackets, it’s all about numbers. If the number of combatants was even, then yeah, doing things to split the enemy up would be meaningful, but it’s not, BP can afford half their force off somewhere else, we’ll still outnumber kaineng and devonas and that is why the chart is what it is. Similarly, next week, we’ll be trying to get the server that massively outnumbers us to send people off to other things while we attempt to capture something and fail horribly due to being outnumbered.

i don’t think being outnumbered is a good reason to give up though. in matches like we had last week my guild never gave up.

i don’t like hearing about being outnumbered or orbs being OP in map chat in LA on BP. i don’t want to hear it from our opponents either.

we get steam rolled hard on the score board in the next tier up, with outmanned buffs on most maps at prime time.

i’m hoping with the effort going into making the BPA work, we turn that around, starting last thursday.

but yeah that was the defeatism i was talking about here. sorry to ruffle feathers with that. i felt that DR and keaneng could use some encouragement to stay in the fight, and try to avoid these matches where one server holds 100% of the map at primetime- so far this match we are seeing that being avoided, and it’s GREAT!

let’s keep the ball rolling guys.

who doesn’t love wow clones?

(edited by dirtyklingon.2918)

in WvW

Hakato.9650

Yea we here in borlis pass know the feeling that you guys have about that. When we faces NSP us and Anvil rock were actually able to get the orbs in day 2-3. But the problem was that NSP flew out in their pretty little magic carpet and took it from us once we had it.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

You’re missing it razzer, plok and silva are annoyed that you are doing this, we’ve been working together all week with the top 5 guilds on an overarching strategy.

Were starting to get big enough that we can fill all 4 borderlands though, so I guess that’s a plus.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Devona’s Breast? :o

in WvW

Hakato.9650

What are they to be annoyed about?

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

Great video Kubuki, please keep them coming.

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

in WvW

Posted by: Zaq.3762

Zaq.3762

Reading some of these posts… Just funny I guess. In a sad, cynical sort of way.
Just came back from the front in eternal. Thought I would share something. There was a Guardian outside Devonas spawn point for a bit that displayed some really disgusting behavior. A Borlis pass individual, if you can believe that. Anyway, this Guardian single handedly routed several of our players. I was playing one of my lower level characters at the time, and wasn’t surpised a level 80 Guardian defeated me. So, I dusted myself off, repaired the gear, and headed out on an alternate route.
Well, she met me again. And slaughtered my Ranger and my poor bear Honey. After dancing on my limp body and sitting on my still in shock face, I decided Honey desereved better. Time to go get the level 80 warrior, and teach this rude player a lesson.
Well, I arrive in my shining armor and cast a steely gaze in the direction of poor Honey’s demise. For Great Justice, I set out to claim the head of this philistine. But, after a brief struggle, was again routed.
I was shocked. I couldn’t BELIEVE what had just happened. So I tried again, to no avail. Determined to get my revenge for Honey, I enlisted the aid of another 80, a necromancer representing one of our larger guilds. I thought maybe with a little support magic, I could take her. Routed.
Finally I broke down and sent out a help message to some folks standing around the spawn point, waiting for another XP train to commence (Thats what it’s come to folks, XP trains… sad). A group of about five players, including 80’s and low 70s, were finally able though with great effort push back this wench of havok. And just before she fell in full retreat to her castle, an arrow found its mark and fell the creature. Waiting for her to expell her Guardian save spell, I rushed in and claimed the victory! For Honey!
Needless to say, she came back. And preyed upon our weaker players. Constantly taunting, dancing over bodies, sitting at the front gate, sleeping in eye sight… It was just unacceptable. I continued to try to rally help to discourage this harbinger of frustration from boasting like a 12 year old, but it was the same bitter defeat I’d tasted so many times before. And without Honey to avenge, I found no comfort in feeding her sadistic appetite.
I wandered out a bit and witnessed a large warband of Kaineng sieging the garrison she’d been taking refuge in. Talking 20 or so players, all in zerg mode. She managed a full retreat through this crowd back to the castle, and with a handful (like maybe 3) of others kitten the entire party.
This is ridicouls. You don’t hide behind orbs, or use them as an excuse. I say don’t hide behind you’re false sense of humility, or use arrogance as a method of ‘encouragement’, as you call it.

Devona’s Rest
Gamers United Nations [GUN]
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Niice vid fubuki. Krew/CS were at ethron keep when one of our scouts yelled in team chat..oh shiit we kaineng is otw with a force. We lasted forever using those stairs as a choke point. i was the annoying eley with the rain of fire going. I must say i was sad when i saw the target on my head.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

Zaq, thats the first time ever for me on the forums to look at a wall of text and think “TLDR” which is actually quite an accomplishment.

I think you are being overly sensitive and dirtyklingon is known in particular for just rubbing some people the wrong way. Calm down, take a deep breath.

Anyways, see you on the battlefield.

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

(edited by Sundial.9015)

in WvW

Hadan.2841

Zaq all servers have those type of players. Dont let one player judge the rest of our server. I can only speak for Krew(being the guild leader) we have enjoyed every fight we have had with kaineng. We dont believe in the spawn camping garbage.(ehmry bay did it to us every minute of the day a few weeks ago) So i refuse to do it back to any1. But great fights kaineng keep it up. We have been having alot of fun.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Zaq.3762

Thank you Sundial, for telling me specifically what you think about my demeanor. I do considered myself a sensitive man, and cuddly. But with big muscles cuddly, cause I can say that on the internet and not be disproven. But while you sit in your high chair Milady, take pause and consider who’s back you rest your feet on. They may not care what you think.

Thank you Hadan, and I am aware of this. The trend here isn’t good for you guys though. And with so much arrogance coming from posters, it’s hard not to generalize. Though I am glad you are different, and you take a stand against that sort of behavior. We have players that do it here in Devona too. You don’t see it as much simply for lack of opportunity I assure you.

I’m with DR, not Kaineng, just clarifying that. And maybe I’m too old skool, but what does TLDR mean Sundial, and why is that such an accomplishment? I’m sure if you read that long post, which is long I admit, you’ll see it was in good spirit and with humor. But read it first.

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Sundial.9015

Sundial.9015

I did actually read it and it delivered

Anyways I like fighting you guys from Devonas, especially RED. I look foward to more fighting in general regardless of who wins you can be sure my guild will still queue up for WvW every day. No that is not supposed to be an insult or arrogant sensitive man :P

Sundial, Necromancer – Aurora Catulus, Engineer – Kaine Illuma, Elementalist
WvW Captain – Horde of Miscreations, Borlis Pass Alliance

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

I’m sure if you read that long post, which is long I admit, you’ll see it was in good spirit and with humor. But read it first.

that’s not how i read, but what do i know? i’m just an arrogant wow kiddie who isn’t old enough to play the game.

i could give a suggestion here on what to do when a single player has your spawn on lock down, but really i can’t stop chuckling over the fact that with this logic it seems it doesn’t matter if we out number you guys or not, since a single one of us seems to be able to be too much to handle.

sorry, i really am sorry.

less qq, more pew pew maybe? if that post was meant to be in good spirit and humorous, thenyou must be the life of every party.

in WvW

Hadan.2841

hymnosi, what do you mean plok and silva are getting annoyed at this?

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Kaineng is not weak, just lacking people at different timezones.

I’m Chaster the Scarred, many probably know me as the Leader of SoS guild.

With population over 700 members (across two, soon three) guilds, we build up a very strong force.

I mean, heck, check the attachment below, this was taken like … yesterday as of this post.

My guild alone did this.

Yes, I said my guild alone did this. Of course, with a few wonderers, but nothing at the size of our guild.

However, once we were going to sleep, it’s just going to revert back to pure green. shrugs

So fear not. I still believe in Kaineng.

Attachments:

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Another round of fun fights here on saturday night guys!

We took Etheron Hills with 4 golems, and were about to do same with Dreaming Bay… but, alas… we got stopped and stomped on!

Lotsa heavy fighting in and around Dreaming Bay msot fo the night inside Kaineng Borderlands… we kept getting the wall down.. and kept flooding in time and again… all the siege on the other side of the wall was a real downer… a fantastic meat grinder it was… until we dropped mesmer portals down behind u inside the keep and took it all out!

One of the msot funniest part of the night when i was on with our alliance group… we had 4 siege golems parked on the ramp behind Arah’s supply camp…. and you guys in Borliss pass kept running right by them, fighting back and forth, we were so sure you’d see those golems and waste them…. but nope!… was just hilarious lol

Alas our numbers and organization ahd to eventually go to sleep… and we got outnumbered amd stomped by time i logged.

I heard lotsa tales of what went on before 11pm EST when i got on… alot of 3 way battles in Dreaming Bay.

We did alot better tonight with Devonas out there also in the fight… a real 3way fight tonight… once Devonas started thinning out it ws back to the 2way fight between just us and Borliss’s numbers which far exceed ours.

See you all out there Sunday night… hats off to Krew, love when we see u guys out, we always seem to meet up our groups in some odd places haha

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Zaq.3762

Tonight was just a blast for me, and judging by map chatter nearly everyone else in Devona. So many close calls, ninja’d Askalonian Bay’s Kaineng x), and clever tactics.

Borlis had some good moments. Particularly the two Ballistas setup outside A-Bay that provided great support by fire, and finally the close range catapult that was so devastating.

EB was by far my favorite of the fields tonight, though every map saw some good action on all accounts.

Good times boys and girls, good times. Fubuki I’ll be interested to see if you put another video together. Lots of good material out there tonight!

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

We just took Dreaming Bay with our kitten Train, started led by Commander Ranger Danger, The Derek Anderson, The Herm, me, and a few guys from the Evermoor Alliance. We picked up about 25 people by calling in map chat and took camps and towers and etheron, about 2 hours later we’re all about to call it a night and we say “hey, lets suicide our zerg on Dreaming Bay before we log”

Let me explain something for Kaineng, we NEVER have Dreaming Bay, it is literally a dream for us. We must spend 3-4 hours daily with coordination and planning between multiple guilds during prime time and fail to take it every time. It’s fully upgraded if you didn’t guess.

So it’s 3am, barely past prime time(kaineng prime time is 7pm-2am EST) and we gather at citadel, we have about 20 + our 7 guys since we lost a few, we go down and take Arrahs for supplies, and we maneuver our zerg into the NorthWest gate, we drop down 2 rams and crush the cannons/oil quickly with coordination, we call out to everyone several times to RUSH STRAIGHT INTO THE WATER and to the inner north gate, these randoms somehow execute it perfectly with no deaths, we build FIVE rams on the inner gate, we drop it quickitteno say the least, rush through, take the keep.

TLDR; A keep we never take with our best and sneakiest plans and most coordination, we just took with a leisurely late night zerg we on Kaineng call “The kitten Train”

I’m a terrible story teller so maybe someone else can add on.

Attachments:

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Girly Man.6893

Mr Girly Man.6893

Psshhh, Kaineng sure knows how to throw a party. Nothing like leading a bunch of randoms straight into the legendary defenders. We had the devotion of the whole server tonight. Awesome Job Guys. This is KAINENG!!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: epicsmooth.7825

epicsmooth.7825

Splintrr I’d hope you could take Splintrr during downtime while the SoS oceanic makes pushes elsewhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

I have to laugh at the idea that the kid from Borlis Pass called lumped us into a group with Devona’s Rest as the “worst servers” in the WvWvW community. For one, as I understand it, we’re the bottom tier. This group of three is the lowest of the low.

Our excuse is that we have 1/4 the players that you guy’s have got. What’s your excuse? LOL! What’s Devona’s Rest’s excuse for being the complete bottom of the barrel? You all outnumber us, too!

No, son. We at Kaineng are in fact THE GREATEST server in the WvWvW community. One thing that may have to do with it is the fact that I, Mighteous! The Greatest Player Ever to Play the Game play here. Thats right!

As our server grows in population and the crybabies who transferred off their lesser servers to experience instant queues here begin to disappear into the endless free transfer system, we are left with more and more people like me. Killers! Pros!

I have been into Kaineng Borderlands less than 10 times now. 9 times I have had to make crybabies cry more so that they would hate the experience of Kaineng WvW. 9 times I have had to masterfully steer the chat channel from some PFPL’s (Pimple Faced Pokemon Lover’s) personal diary into a place where communication happens. A place where people share ideas and information. NINE TIMES have I done this.

Today, it wasn’t necessary at all. Today, I did nothing but speak when I felt that the kids in charge were going in the wrong direction. They did an excellent job, and though we weren’t able to take Dreaming Bay, we broke through the wall three separate times.

Each time was a learning experience. Do you know what that means, you kids from Borlis Pass and Devona’s Rest? That means danger for you.

Look out for Kaineng, now. We’re better than all of you!

I look forward to killing you soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

I would just like to add that charging the legendary defenders was in fact one of the most tactical moves ever pulled off in Kaineng history.

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

wait wait, kaineng has a 700 man zerg guild and we outnumber you guys? wut

anyways nice play with the night capping last night. if you can’t beat em wait until they go to bed amirite?

my guildies seemed like they were having a grand time fighting you guys last night though, so gg’s all around.

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

Wait, SoS has 700 people? Where were you on day one then?

Borlis Pass has maybe 500 active WvW players TOTAL, our largest guild being maybe 100-125 people in total.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Yeah, as I said, if we are on, the map is ours, again, my guild (mostly) is the cause of this.

Taken at the time where this post is made.

Attachments:

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

lmao a 700 man zerg guild that waits until 9am – to help their server. wow… i feel bad for your server now.

in WvW

Hadan.2841

I still give kaineng props. Doesnt matter what time they are most active, they are there taking our stuff. I was sad to log on today and see we lost our keep that was fully upgraded. We have our work cut out for us today to take our stuff back.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

@dirtyklingon.2918

Right, it’s called time zone differnece.

There aren’t just Americans that’s playing this game.

in WvW

Hakato.9650

Haha I’m having a blast, I’m glad Borlis Pass has no Oceanic guilds. SoS night caps and it makes it fun when we all get on and theres stuff to take in WvW. I love it! Ty Kaineng for making it fun.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

in WvW

@Hakato.9650

Dittos to you too, we enjoy capping your properties

Here’s an updated picture of current status.

Attachments:

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

i agree – myself and my guys love having stuff to cap.

i just found it deliciously ironic after the turn of events itt yday. XD

in WvW

Posted by: Orchis.6087

Orchis.6087

I’m not on any of these servers, but props to Chaster’s guild for not falling for the SM temptation and capping other stuff. It’ll be interesting to see what happens on Kaineng as people transfer to it and they actually get a decent population.

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

seems like most of SoS’s work this morning is already undone according to the scoreboard and map.

according to a guildie though one of the orbs can’t be found on the map and another is showing the wrong colour for the keep it’s in.

could be display bugs though.

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

here’s the map as of this post. idk if it’s clear or not but one of the orbs(from borlis pass borderlands) is missing.

i’ll see if i can post a screen shot of the score board.

annoying bug for sure.

EDIT: here’s the BP borderland up close, and here’s the score board.

and that’s what’s weird this morning. sup with yall?

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Zaq.3762

Mighteous you sound like a real winner bro. Where would you’re server be without you? … pause for effect…

Impressive Kaineng. That was about an hour after I hit the rack. Just missed you guys. Nice job on taking that Keep too, that must have been one happy kitten train!

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Fubuki.7162

Fubuki.7162

Mighteous you sound like a real winner bro. Where would you’re server be without you? … pause for effect…

Don’t get sucked in. There are two types of people on Kaineng: Those that have Mighteous on ignore, and those who haven’t bought the game yet.

in WvW

Posted by: LadyHorus.8214

LadyHorus.8214

Rosangela Marie (80 Mesmer) here, from Borlis Pass. Part of a (very) small guild [HT] and we hop in WvW now and then. Personally for me I really enjoyed the fights last night on Kaineng’s Borderland, especially the constant battles at dreaming bay and the garrison. Honestly I don’t want any one server to own the whole map, but that’s me. It’s just as boring to go into WvW when we own everything as it can be discouraging when we’re getting stomped lol. I want you guys, either server, to go back and take back keeps and such. Orbs too… I want even fights. Besides it gives us all a challenge (and something to do).

I loved the long fights, that is how I feel the war should be done in wvw. Not just roflstomping everything in sight. Granted we suffer from some of the same problems, I think. Sometimes we run a zerg in to capture something, only to lose it straight after because no one takes the time or effort to fortify what we cap. Which always seems to be the main issue… No one likes defending, everyone just seems to want to zerg all the things! But that’s just my impression of it.

Also if you guys ever see Borlis Pass bots in the krait area, please kindly wipe them out… I would do it if I could but I can’t. I’m tired of seeing them bunched there lol…

Anyway, keep up the great fights all, and don’t get discouraged please! <3 I’m really enjoying it wether we’re ‘losing’ or ‘winning’ we always have some good competition.

Rosangela Marie: 80 Mesmer • Rosangela: 80 Elementalist
MAGUUMA
My Artworks! - Lady Horus Gaming

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Our guild xfered to Kaineng over a week ago for fights like this.

We are outnumbered but arent completely dominated when out there.

Fun fights are the reward. Fun fights and fun times are what we look for.

Sure our server going up in ranks would be good… in the long term.. dont think anyone in Kaineng would want to win if they knew what they’d face in the upper bracket above ours… wouldnt be pretty.

If we were to get good solid fights every night we are on, then i coiuld care less if Kaineng goes up in ranked brackets as a server. If consistant solid fun fights mean we stay at the bottom always ping ponging between Borliss Pass and Fergusons’ Crossing as the third wheel in an eternal pairing with Devonas’…. then fine.

We’ll get to know our opponents, and have alot more oddly placed fights and weird moments out in WvW.

Hats off to all, see you out there again tonight for Sunday!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Zaq.3762

Thanks for the check Fubuki, noted.

I like you’re thoughts on WvW LadyHorus, very seasoned! And I agree with you noobler. But tonight, you perish beneath our righteous fury! May Devona have mercy on your souls! XD

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

Zaq. Look at this.

How does that make you feel, man? Note a couple things.

1. My map window is bigger than my chat window. Unlike Foolbuki there, who wants to hold hands with the enemy and celebrate how Kaineng sucks, I’m not in there to chat with people and ask them how their day was. I’m here for WAR, son. You and your entire serve of free blue exp points need to get your act together.

2. I’m the big Norn who carrries the sword or the staff. I’ll be the one charging you and pushing you pansies backwards. I’ll be the one pulling 5 of you into my group and spinning you to death. I’LL be the one in the front, son. Where will you be?

Read the signature.

Attachments:

I look forward to killing you soon.

in WvW

*shrugs*

I don’t really care about how you guys take over all our efforts, after all, we dont’ bother spending cash on upgrades, nor seige weapons.

In other words, we enjoyed YOU spending money for US to break

in WvW

Zaq.3762

Another great night of fights, thanks all for the good times and awesome weekend! Gotta kick off a bit earlier tonight though, monday isn’t going to be pretty as is. Hope everyone has a good week! Remember, no matter where you are or what time it is, there is a Devona raiding party capping one of your supply camps X)

Viva La Devona!

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Fervour.3146

Fervour.3146

Chaster, its me Remilieve. And yes, SoS did most of the hard work because of their big guild alliance but there are still small amount of people like me helping SoS out.

To be the best, I have to beat you.
Remilieve Lv 80 Ranger
Guild: None :)

in WvW

Posted by: Buddah.7328

Buddah.7328

When WvW went down Sunday night I took note of the Kaineng players that landed In Lion’s Arch. I’d estimate Kaineng fielded 50-60 players. This being at peak hours for the US, which is pretty bad figuring they were concentrated on 2 maps.

Anet hates Darkhaven.

in WvW

Hakato.9650

Update 8:10AM EST. SoS should be on soon though.

Attachments:

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

guildie’s video of HoM’s defence of ascension bay last night. not sure what numbers for us + PUGs were at any given time, and really it changed quite a bit throughout this.

most of us were on our alts as well.

i’ll edit and upload my POV soon.

in WvW

dirtyklingon.2918

here’s my pov of the defence of ascension bay last night. i wasn’t there as long as pergonia, but i did get soem footage he didn’t show in his video.

gf to all teh kaineng and Devona’s Rest guys that kept throwing themselves at us last night, and gratz to DR to finally taking down asc bay at the end of the evening.

we salute those who are about to die.

EDIT: HoM had aroudn 11 or 12 people total at our peak last night, which was around 8-10pm est. along side less than half that in random PUGs.