Bottom of the barrel...

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Image.8630

Image.8630

How low can you be to camp the JPs in WvW just to kill those that are trying to get the achievements. Seriously ppl. How low….

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It is a WvW-zone.
People are just playing as intended.

If you can’t handle it either don’t do them, or get a group of people and fight your way through.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

not gunna lie i me and a guildie roamed around in the jp a few weeks back when we were getting blown out, it was hilarious at all the QQ we got. I’ve been killed in there countless times, it’s a pvp area, so i have zero sympathy for any of the folks complaining. Think of wvw (including the jumping puzzle) as the wild wild west…it’s a scary place and if you go alone you are more than likely going to run into trouble. When i went for the achievement I went with a couple guildies and it was piece o cake.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

there cant seriously still be pve carebear jp people over here after months and months of wvw existing, i call troll post

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: dasging.2980

dasging.2980

I’m neither for nor against trolling ppl in the wvw jp,s. But there is a line. If someone is clearly running away from you, show a little common courtesy and let them be. At the end of the day is it really worth making someone’s life harder just for 2 mithril ore?

~Gina~OnS~BG

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

UrMom.4205

I’m neither for nor against trolling ppl in the wvw jp,s. But there is a line. If someone is clearly running away from you, show a little common courtesy and let them be. At the end of the day is it really worth making someone’s life harder just for 2 mithril ore?

RNG dude…that kill could drop a precursor

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Just because someone is running from me in wvw I should let them go?

LOL. How little you understand about wvw. I’ve had zergs and guild groups alike chase me from one end of the map to the other just to kill one person.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

dasging.2980

LOL. How little you understand about wvw. I’ve had zergs and guild groups alike chase me from one end of the map to the other just to kill one person.

~Gina~OnS~BG

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

dasging.2980

Obviously that Zerg sucked because chasing one player is never worth a zergs time

~Gina~OnS~BG

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Yeah, they were wasting their time, but that didn’t stop them.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

I don’t understand what people are trying to accomplish with these threads.

JP is in WvW. WvW is a PvP -zone. People like to kill each other in PvP -zones.

Working as intended.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Also expect the thieves to camp sentries for peeps trying to get that achieve… Not saying it is right or wrong – but why have pve objectives in wvw anyway…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

UrMom.4205

Also expect the thieves to camp sentries for peeps trying to get that achieve… Not saying it is right or wrong – but why have pve objectives in wvw anyway…..

sentries have always been a part of wvw, fighting along side a friendly sentry against players has also always been a wvw tactic (gotta love baiting an enemy player into a 2v1, or better yet into a camp making it a 6v1 lol), along with using sentries as bait. Yes they are technically an npc and not players but labeling them as pve objectives is a stretch. All the achievements for the wvw season should be considered wvw objectives and not pve objectives. Basically what it comes down to is if pve players or achievement hunters want to get the wvw achievements they need to learn how to pvp, bring friends, and stop QQ’ing.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Its +1 score for my server you bets your kitten i will chase down and kill that achivement hunter.
Entering a minefield to pick flowers can get you killed, if he wassnt aware he is in warzone then lets talk about real fight, kind that hardens your whiskers…let’s talk mist wars!

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

This is WvWvW people. If I see you in a jp, then you better prepare to take a hammer to the face

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Welcome to WvW, where your achievement is not handed to you on a silver platter.

Just remember the following. Whatever you are doing in WvW, 2/3ths of the people on that map will try their very best to stop you.

You get no courtesy or mercy just because you are trying to run your JP for some achievement. Infact i support the idea of making it as hellish as possible, hopefully this will bleed off some of the PvE carebears that are overall a negative to WvW.

But if you want a more practical reason, killing you is worth points. Thanks to the bloodlust buff. So even if these JP campers are doing just to troll enemy players, they are still raking up score for their own server by doing so.

Personally i hate JP, im terrible at platforming, so im not going anywhere near one.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

Have I been griefed in JPs? Yes…it happens…

Yes…JPs in WvW are inherently dangerous. I go in peaceful and will even add other my enemies (i.e. other servers) to my party…some of the most enjoyable moments I have had have been working collaboratively with a team of mixed server folks to achieve a JP..calling out to friendlies in all chat that “This SoS or BG or SoR …or whoever, is with me”

I have also benefited by the same from all chats with my “enemy” party members.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Guru.1582

Guru.1582

Ask Anet. They designed them that way.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

How low can you be to camp the JPs in WvW just to kill those that are trying to get the achievements. Seriously ppl. How low….

try it some time, its super fun to kill pve players and then read their forum posts of rage and anguish the next day. my favorite game there is to ranger trap the boulder lane, and watch the boulders chase them down the incline into the traps.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

More like stupid. They could be out there defending their borderlands from people attacking instead of wasting their time camping a JP. They’re just a waste of space if they’re just camping the JP, when people who will actually be protecting the server could be on the map.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

+1

…….. lol

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

every time when someone crys about JP camping 10 pups and 100 kittys die… twice, in pain, faceing eachothers.

you just murder 110 pets, technicaly 220 coz they died twice

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

UrMom.4205

More like stupid. They could be out there defending their borderlands from people attacking instead of wasting their time camping a JP. They’re just a waste of space if they’re just camping the JP, when people who will actually be protecting the server could be on the map.

pretty sure i read somewhere the EB jp is a separate instance so it doesn’t count towards EB’s player count…I could be wrong though

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

How low can you be to camp the JPs in WvW just to kill those that are trying to get the achievements.

They are trying to get their achievements too.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

pretty sure i read somewhere the EB jp is a separate instance so it doesn’t count towards EB’s player count…I could be wrong though

If it’s Eternal’s JP, you’re right. But the people in the other JPs count for the people on the map. Since Image didn’t state where it was (and since it’s 3/4 that aren’t their own instances), I’m going with the likely chance that it was on a borderlands.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

How low can you be to post in WvW forums about getting killed in a jp.
Seriously ppl. How low….

this is probably a troll but tbh there is still dumb ppl out there that whine about this stuff lolx.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

One of the servers we are up against placed siege on supply camp Godsword and trebs to spawn kill people from borderlands waypoint in EB. Now that is what I call sad.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

what’s sad about sieging up Gods?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

carebear tears hmmm i like it, bring me another

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

aspirine.6852

Lol, cant tell if troll or serious.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i have no problem with camping JP if people could actually fight back

in most cases you don’t even get a chance to fight back as some spots just won’t allow you

in most cases if you somehow managed to engage the fight with campers, they usually suck pretty bad

that being said, i hate pve’ers in wvw but JP campers are even worse as they don’t really contribute to wvw either

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

100% serious.

what’s wrong with building up siege to defend a supply camp?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

aspirine.6852

100% serious.

what’s wrong with building up siege to defend a supply camp?

Well I guess not perhaps these methods are normal in high tier servers. But on the lower tiers this is pretty overkill. This server was outmanning us by far, the camp alone had 15 people, we had perhaps 5. And if they really need siege to do this, in my thats eyes it’s sad.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

Kitten skippy, bro! I’ve not gotten a precursor, but I have gotten exotics worth as much as 10g each on the TP from killing enemy players. (Two in the last 3 days as a matter of fact.) So, the general rule for me is – if it’s red, it’s dead. If I think I can take you, I engage regardless of where it is on the map.

Happy hunting

Moonlight [THRU]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

UrMom.4205

Kitten skippy, bro! I’ve not gotten a precursor, but I have gotten exotics worth as much as 10g each on the TP from killing enemy players. (Two in the last 3 days as a matter of fact.) So, the general rule for me is – if it’s red, it’s dead. If I think I can take you, I engage regardless of where it is on the map.

Happy hunting

cheers bro, if i see you out there this week i’ll send a /wave

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Have I been griefed in JPs? Yes…it happens…

No, no you haven’t been griefed in a JP. Because killing people in WvW isn’t griefing, it’s playing WvW.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I’ve never ganked in the JP it’s to easy. Also when I see streamers do it I shake my head no.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Threads like this always make me smile and remember the good ole days of kites in the JP

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

Threads like this always make me smile and remember the good ole days of kites in the JP

things like this is why i miss mag :P

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

Duh, it’s WVW. We’re here to kill people. Don’t want to die by other player’s hand, stay in PVE.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Bottom of the barrel...

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I can’t believe after a year people still complain about this. Its part of WvW expect to be jumped, do not come here and whine when it happens, you just look foolish.

Your options are:

-Do not do them and don’t get the Achieve
-Learn to play your character beyond a scripted fight
-Attack them before they attack you
-Wake up at some ungodly hour and hope no one else is camping it
-Go with a group of people

Seriously, stop coming here and crying, you don’t see WvW players coming into PvE and crying because they were killed by mobs.