Brainstorm Abilities

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

So as you guys might know till this point WvW has been the most forgotten system of all types in gw2 pve, pvp, raids, etc… BUT there is the expansion coming and there is NO way anet could forget about this.

Right now we r currently using 1000 ability points out of 9999 which is the max u can get, basically i created this post to brainstorm the ideas for the next ABILITYS.

we also know about the connon siege weapon thats was implemented a while back as a beta, pls share ur ideas with the community down below and thanx!.

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Widmo.3186

Widmo.3186

New ability:

Plague Doctor (5/5 = 500 points)
5/5=You are invulnerable to Epidemic skill

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

They should add abilities that allow you to invest in things like

WvW XP gain, 10 points per 1% extra capped at 50% ( 500 levels needed to max )
WvW Title track gain, 10 points her 1% extra capped at 50% ( 500 levels need to max )
WvW MF boost, 2 points per 1% extra capped at 1000% ( 2000 levels needed to max )

We have PvE maps that give MF ( silverwastes ) we have PvE maps that throw extra Karma at you ( Emberbay, Bloodstone, Bitterfrost )

We need things in WvW that take along time to get, but things that will give you rewards for your investment.

Also im aware that some players are in the 5k+ range in WvW levels, and they deserve something for there investment, they have spent along time playing WvW for them levels.

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

There is an expansion coming?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

New ability:

Plague Doctor (5/5 = 500 points)
5/5=You are invulnerable to Epidemic skill

Which would synergize well with this:

Sick Plague Doctor:
All your skills are replaced with Epidemic.

Brainstorm Abilities

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Node mastery i think would fit. An effect that lets you get more things out of the nodes at the same time a short buff when you do. So when you def a tower camp etc.. you can hit the node for a short buff (and loot) to help you def or get away.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA