Briar Tower

Briar Tower

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So today me and some guildies defended Briar vs some enemies with success. However there were some thieves on their side so after closing gate i decided to do a silly sweep so as usual i jumped down at the lords room. I did not spotted any of them so thought i would do the same ole jump back from there into the tower…..But i could not anymore. No matter where i tried, i could not get up that small ledge anymore, something i have been able to since i started. Did Anet silently fixed this? I will add a screenshot so ya guys know what im talking about.

Attachments:

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Briar Tower

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

I have found that once the walls become reinforced, I am also unable to get back up from that point. It works fine when the walls are paper though.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

Briar Tower

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Aaaah a friend who just read this topic said its only on 1 of the 3 towers, funny how i never noticed it on Green Briar Tower lol.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Briar Tower

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

You should still be able to run around the left side to get back in.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

Briar Tower

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I have found that once the walls become reinforced, I am also unable to get back up from that point. It works fine when the walls are paper though.

^ this ^
its not specific to any borderland

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions