Broken Queue's

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I queued at reset at #5. It’s been about an hour and fifteen minutes and I’ve been sitting at #1 for over 20 minutes. Meanwhile. my other acct I queued about 20 minutes afterwards at #72. It’s now counted down to #8. Something breaks and screws up the queue. It’s not FIFO.

If anyone knows what does this or some best practices to Q’s, please post them

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Yep, my guildies have pretty consistently had issues where the queue reports a different number than it actually is… Randomly jumping down to #1, then getting a bugged queue pop when you click to travel that places them back in the end of the queue. Anecdotally, it seems to be happening more to people who travel out of the map they queued in. Of course, that could be a coincidence. Also, EotM seems to report a different queue number in general than what your actual queue is…. Most people who’s numbers ticked down rapidly in EotM find their queues back up to a what the normal paced number would be when they log into a normal map unless they queued from EotM in the first place.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

We’ve been covering EBG since Season 2 started, so we spend a whole bunch of time in queue, lol. We’ve even started a guild-wide lotto based on randomly selected queue numbers to pass the time.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The queue was popping up for some of us but it didn’t load us into the BL we queued for, it ended up kicking some of us out of the queue.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yeah, I just gave up and logged. Sitting at #1 for almost 2 hrs. Working as intended, pfft

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Broken Queue's

in WvW

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

Again, they’ve said it’s working. Its just SO AWESOME and COMPLEX that we cant possibly understand how it works, because a program that tells you your position in line, made too much sense.

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]