Call it off now.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

The League matches are a total washout.

None of the servers are able to field their usual players and the games being played are a complete shambles. It’s all totally meaningless.

It’s a great pity because I think many of us were really looking forward to a more competitive system with at least some sort of trophy rewards but it’s gone badly wrong.

I think maybe the matches should be postponed until the next Living Story update takes attention off WvW.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Hm?

I see quite a few of the usual players on my server in WvW.

Sure there might be some queues, but it is far from impossible to play.
Why are people so afraid of some more people finding their way into WvW?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Aside from Friday at release, all of our same commanders are leading… >shrugs< And I’m on one of the highest population servers. WvW has been pretty amazing once in. Enjoying it a lot!!!

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

Aside from Friday at release, all of our same commanders are leading… >shrugs< And I’m on one of the highest population servers. WvW has been pretty amazing once in. Enjoying it a lot!!!

Ditto.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Ditto.

Double ditto

Isle Of Janthir

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Ditto.

On my book, amazing fights require my skills to work :/

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Taldren.7523

Taldren.7523

Amazing as in hyper laggy blob fests where you just follow someone with a tag over their heads mindlessly for hours?

Roaming WvW has been sacrificed at the altar of “WTF were you thinking” and the WvW players can’t even play the one aspect of the game they enjoyed because of all the achievement players locking them out.

PvE players ‘enjoy’ killing with the same predictable pve mobs over and over again … of course you are going to ‘enjoy’ what they have turned WvW into.

80 Elementalist (RotV), 80 Mesmer (RotV)
80 Necromancer (IRNY), 80 Guardian (IRNY)
GW2: it’s like DAoC, but for the WoW crowd.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

im on fa and yes we got queues, but we all still get in and fair weathers have returned. so i see all the people i usually see in wvw. i like that we got new players and some might will find a liking in wvw.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Problem is that Whole evening goes waste when you need to sit and wait queue pop. If you watch some movie and train your right hand you might miss queue pop.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Ditto.

^ agreed

Fun is getting into WvW and having nice smooth fights.

Not sitting in 1-2hr ques and then when i finally get in im lagging just following the zerk and when i get into team fights all i can do is auto attack.

~Caedas~

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

None of the servers are able to field their usual players and the games being played are a complete shambles. It’s all totally meaningless.

Mindless auto-attack spamming works pretty much exactly the same whether you have noobies or hardcores. WvW has been played as a complete shambles since the day zerging was discovered.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

Ditto.

^ agreed

Fun is getting into WvW and having nice smooth fights.

Not sitting in 1-2hr ques and then when i finally get in im lagging just following the zerk and when i get into team fights all i can do is auto attack.

All of this! Whats even worse is getting into WvW and getting a server communication error and kicked out because the server itself is lagging so badly.. after waiting in the queue to get in.. I had this happen 5 times yesterday.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

The leagues have been awesome so far. Epic fights, some close match ups, and servers actually trying to succeed. Sure, they are a few idiots, but they are on all the servers, not just yours.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

nope, all good. remember, it’s weekend. chill out. come weekdays things will cool down.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Ditto.

That is a small minded view when you consider the impact on a Realm basis. What is needed currently is strong counters to the Blob, ie a Blob of its own. If you don’t feel the skill, even WITH the lag, then you’re mistaken. A good commander will maneuver the blob, set up the choke points, work the back end of the opposing Blobs, push through, etc. etc. etc. All require skill. Maybe not your solo or small group skill, but skill none the less.

Knowing what you can and can’t do with the Blob. Where to hit to be effective to counter a realm, to move them off of an object to hit your Blob instead. All skill based. Just Macro not Micro.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

If you are stuck waiting to get into WvW and every fight is a lag fest come on down to Devonas Rest. We don’t have those problems.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

It’s just a few days in the first season. Unless you have some kind of crystal ball this topic is not needed at all.

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: TexRob.5183

TexRob.5183

Guess everyone shouldn’t have abandoned home servers for Tier 1. GoM has queues for all wvw zones, but minor, so it just means awesome action everywhere.

I feel bad for the people who were on T1 servers since release, but not much for anyone else.

Tex Rob 80 War [RICH] GoM

Call it off now.

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thats what happens when the glory boys move to a Gold Tier server. Feel bad for the regular guys that stayed on those servers for a long time. Thank those guilds that recently moved to your server to party crash.

Nothing wrong here in Deso. Sure, we got some new PvE guys, but the regulars are still able to play.

Team Aggression [TA]