Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

forum bug

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Can WvW get some profession balancing?

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Anet should take the top 5 skills/traits for each class and adjust them down a bit each month. Do the same for the bottom ones only adjust them to be more powerful. Keep going on each class until all skills/traits are close to the median average in usage.

They barely seem to want to do any balancing every quarter, plus it would interfere with spvp seasons. Just saying.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

All I see now thieves, druids and eles die hard builds… and if you harm then to 50% they run away to heal in seconds and come back.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

All I see now thieves, druids and eles die hard builds… and if you harm then to 50% they run away to heal in seconds and come back.

Spot on. I jump on my thief every now and then, spam vault and you can hit for insane numbers each time. Druid, spam 11111111 heal up, 111111111.

Boring.

in WvW

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Fights are basically decided by whatever group runs the tankiest compo with the most sustain. It’s extremely boring and needs to be reworked.

And before that it was decided by who could range kite the most behind heavy AoE bombs. And before that it was decided by who brought the biggest melee train. And before that it was decided by who could actually see the enemy since culling was kittened.

What will ever be good enough? We’ve basicly gone through everything, except maybe the single target thieves supported by full nomad eles meta.

I just want to go back to the days of zergbusting, where a skilled group of 15 could wipe a 50 man blob if they played smart enough.

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Fights are basically decided by whatever group runs the tankiest compo with the most sustain. It’s extremely boring and needs to be reworked.

And before that it was decided by who could range kite the most behind heavy AoE bombs. And before that it was decided by who brought the biggest melee train. And before that it was decided by who could actually see the enemy since culling was kittened.

What will ever be good enough? We’ve basicly gone through everything, except maybe the single target thieves supported by full nomad eles meta.

I just want to go back to the days of zergbusting, where a skilled group of 15 could wipe a 50 man blob if they played smart enough.

As has been stated before, that is impossible. You cant go back to the zergbusting days and it has nothing to do with profession balance.

It was possible because it was 15 man guilds running full exotic level 80 characters with super secret WvW raiding builds fully buffed vs 50 randoms where 25+ where upscaled in green armor and no one had any idea what to build for or what food even was, following a commander that wasnt on TS and couldnt afford a tag or siege.

You cant have that back unless you start to lobotomize players. A “pug zerg” today mean 30-40 old guild raiders + randoms following what is most likely an old guild raiding commander, all with meta builds fully buffed. GG beating that with a 15 man equally equipped group.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

As has been stated before, that is impossible. You cant go back to the zergbusting days and it has nothing to do with profession balance.

It was possible because it was 15 man guilds running full exotic level 80 characters with super secret WvW raiding builds fully buffed vs 50 randoms where 25+ where upscaled in green armor and no one had any idea what to build for or what food even was, following a commander that wasnt on TS and couldnt afford a tag or siege.

You cant have that back unless you start to lobotomize players. A “pug zerg” today mean 30-40 old guild raiders + randoms following what is most likely an old guild raiding commander, all with meta builds fully buffed. GG beating that with a 15 man equally equipped group.

There’s plenty of vids where 20 man guilds fought and won against 60 man guild groups.

Hi

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

There’s plenty of vids where 20 man guilds fought and won against 60 man guild groups.

And this weekend I won 1v3 on a build and class I have played for a week, not to mention going 1v15 and downing 4 of them because they where foolish enough to stack on a sentry. That was a 15 man guild group btw. They later fled from 5 random pugs and a third of their tail got killed.

There are still noobs in the game, but the vast majority is not that bad. In most scenarios your “20 man guilds beating 60 man guilds” will be 20 man in one guild alright, then they have 40 more pugs around them, while the other side is nowhere near 60 people.

This still has nothing to do with profession balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Oh you mean a 20 man “gvg” “zergbusting” guild that had all their traits and gear and combos synergized and on ts, to take out 60 pugs that had hodge podge gear and trait choices and not all on ts?

Eotm is still around you know.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

real man dont give up, if you want to play ele staff zerker do it, be a man

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

And this weekend I won 1v3 on a build and class I have played for a week, not to mention going 1v15 and downing 4 of them because they where foolish enough to stack on a sentry. That was a 15 man guild group btw. They later fled from 5 random pugs and a third of their tail got killed.

There are still noobs in the game, but the vast majority is not that bad. In most scenarios your “20 man guilds beating 60 man guilds” will be 20 man in one guild alright, then they have 40 more pugs around them, while the other side is nowhere near 60 people.

This still has nothing to do with profession balance.

were you not around for the days of NS and Agg? Watch some of Serane’s videos, there are plenty of times where they go up against 40-50 man guild groups and wipe them with just 20-25 people.

If you played EU, maybe you’ve heard of Red Guard or Second Law? They’ve also got some solid blob busting vids where they take on guilds 2x their size and win.

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I like the idea of turning Naturalistic Resonance into a personal buff. Honestly, I don’t think I’d mind it across all game modes.

I also think that Signet of Inspiration’s active should not be affected by boon duration. I’m not sure if it is at the moment, actually.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

were you not around for the days of NS and Agg? Watch some of Serane’s videos, there are plenty of times where they go up against 40-50 man guild groups and wipe them with just 20-25 people.

If you played EU, maybe you’ve heard of Red Guard or Second Law? They’ve also got some solid blob busting vids where they take on guilds 2x their size and win.

NS, Agg, no.

RG? Yes because we had a guild member in RG and where on the same server in their early days, then when they jumped to another server we where quite proud to successfully defeat them using the school of fish blob tactic, lol.

Either way it only shows that you are still living i the past. When RG fought us we barely knew what we where doing. They where seen as invincible because huge enemy zergs shattered at the first impact when they tried to meet an organized hardcore melee train with a disorganized casual melee train. OP stability didnt exactly help either.

Are guilds still strong? Sure they are. 25 man can still be a challenge to 50 man. But skill on both sides has become much more equalized since the glory days of RG because pugs are now veterans.

To reiterate what I said before: this has nothing to do with proffession balance. If anything it shows there is more balance in fights now.

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Killing a blob with a 20-25 man group now is nearly impossible. There are many reasons:

- Average pug skill has raised quite a lot. Now pretty much everyone knows the basics of combat and how to use their professions. Pug zergs are now quite organized and play with some coordination, you look how they move compared to before and it’s a completely different story.
Does anyone remember how people cried about glamour mesmer because just 5-6 stacks of confusion provoked insane massacres?

- While average pug skill has increased, average top guilds skill has decreased. Top guilds have slowly left the game and what’s left isn’t anything better than above average. Also, a lot of skilled players have left zerg fights and focused on roaming and small scale, where skill matters more because zerg fights are all about numbers.

- And numbers being more decisive is because meta changed completely, towards a more tanky boonfest combat. HoT boonfest-tanky builds, marauder gear, damage reduction and furious food, and durability runes have made pug living much more forgivable. Everything is so faceroll that the extra personal skill does very little.
Back in the old days, 3-4 hits were enough to kill you as a backline, and no melee could resist a proper bomb.

- Old days fights were more straight forward: Push, kill, reagroup and repeat. There was more space for surprising bombs and pushes that took the enemy blob more distracted and caused more deaths.
Pirateship mentality is still very present nowadays, everything is more calculated, teams temp more each other until finally one decides to push, and whenever there are some downed the rest disengage.

- Old meta promoted a more skillful playstyle, with squishier builds and more combat mobility that required more attention to what players were doing and faster reactions. Not only it helped top guilds to be better, it made it more difficult for pug players.
A lot of builds are designed to success with key smashing and make most players look better than what they really are.
In the end, as humans, we are as good as how much we are pushed.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

They barely seem to want to do any balancing every quarter, plus it would interfere with spvp seasons. Just saying.

WvW should be the test ground for long term skill changes not sPvP. Adjust skills/traits frequently in WvW and carry over the changes that work well into the rest of the game quarterly. WvW is simply a better place to rapidly test skill/trait changes.

The key to this is frequently. If they adjust a skill up or down too far and leave it for months, that could drive players out.

Sadly the population voted for scoring changes despite the warnings that changing how the game is scored would have virtually zero impact on the larger problems with the game: class balance, population and coverage issues, etc. So we end up with months of code changes that really has near zero impact on the long term success of WvW.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Tbh, what they really need to do is this…if you’re changing a skill due to sPvP, ONLY CHANGE IT IN SPVP! Because otherwise you nerf things that will make classes unviable in other modes, such as Thief/Ranger/Engineer. These 3 have gotten the short end of the stick constantly and are not wanted in zerg warfare simply because they either don’t bring enough or don’t bring anything to help…because the skills that DID let them compete were nerfed into the ground due to sPvP.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

The worst offenders are:
Near Perma-resistance/quickness Warriors
Staff boon Druids
Condi and boon-share Mesmers
Dragonhunters

Honorable mention:
Boon-sharing hammer Heralds
Bunker Eles/Scrappers that spam projectile reflects
Ghost trap Thieves

(edited by roamzero.9486)

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

The worst offenders are:
Staff boon Druids
Dragonhunters

Honorable mention:
Ghost trap Thieves

I was talking more in the sense of large group combat type balancing. I agree that warriors and druids are op in the small scale stuff though.

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

The worst offenders are:
Staff boon Druids
Dragonhunters

Honorable mention:
Ghost trap Thieves

I was talking more in the sense of large group combat type balancing. I agree that warriors and druids are op in the small scale stuff though.

DH trappers and guardians are the easiest class to kill in WvW since they only work well in spvp due damage creep existent there, on wvw other classes can do alot more damage than DH and still be sturdy/more sustain….
Onlarge group i would say Rev CoR spammers…. and warriors gunflammers, are much more of a threat, warrior is a beast overall high sustain, and high damage :\.

CoR skill, is stupidly broken, high damage, no animation sometimes.. and very easy to spam, 1200 range…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Now that they dropped the number of targets you can hit with line effect i say they need to make some of the counter play boons a bit weaker. Stab is in a good places but resistances is not. Resistances needs to only work on dmg condition or have a set number that is removed as ppl apply more conditions a lot like stab works for hard cc.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Now that they dropped the number of targets you can hit with line effect i say they need to make some of the counter play boons a bit weaker. Stab is in a good places but resistances is not. Resistances needs to only work on dmg condition or have a set number that is removed as ppl apply more conditions a lot like stab works for hard cc.

I don’t see how stab is in a good place, you can lose the 10 stacks of stability of armor of earth in less than 1 second in a blob fight. It reduces the viability of smaller groups and of the lightest classes tremendously in large fights.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I don’t see how stab is in a good place, you can lose the 10 stacks of stability of armor of earth in less than 1 second in a blob fight. It reduces the viability of smaller groups and of the lightest classes tremendously in large fights.

Uhh, outside of corrupts/boon rip (which was always possible), you can’t lose 10 stacks of stability in a second.

Only one stack of Stability can be removed every .75 seconds.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

The taget limit on hard CC was an excessive nerf and should be reverted in my opinion.
Stability is mechanically in a very good place, I think, but boonduration and -sharing is currently making it way stronger than it needs to be. Stab should be strong enough to carry a push, but there needs to be gaps in the uptime to enforce good rotations and make hard CC useful when timed well.
I kind of agree that resistance should be specific to damaging conditions, but at the same time I feel there’s way too much immob in the game right now for that to work well. The same goes for chill. I miss how useful it used to be, but there’s honestly just way too much of it passively going around in big fights now (from frost aura).

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

The meta in WvW right now feels very much like the sPvP Season 1 bunker meta where matches could be played til timer ran out (remember the pro team Zero Counterplay quit because of a single cap while the rest of the points remained indefinitely contested?). And that’s no surprise since the HoT bunker stats that got removed from sPvP are still in WvW.

All the boosting of defense has done is encouraged players to get more numbers for wins. That’s bad news for a game mode with a shrinking population.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Well, one problem, as said, is that HoT greatly increased the amount of hard CC thrown around. While great in PvE, hard CC on a regular basis is terrible in anyway form of PvP.
Why? Because people HATE losing because they lost the ability to respond to situations. If you respond wrongly to a situation, then you feel like you can learn. Losing control of your character is much more frustrating.
Yes, you can prevent this by having stunbreaks and stability, but in a large-scale fight you either need dedicated AoE pre-stability, or much less CC. Taking CC away from classes would destroy most HoT PvE content, and changing how hard CC works in WvW/PvP takes imagination. So we end up in a situation where AoE stability spam is rampant because otherwise players are going to be extremely frustrated in every fight.
Same goes for the alpha damage vs protection thing (Rev Hammer 2, 5, Power DH traps, reaper shroud skills). People hate getting 1hit with the first skills of an engagement. It feels unfair (even if it isn’t). So they ask for and find ways to push protection out.
Then, in order to break through both of the above, you need damage boosts. Mightshare has been a thing since the game releaed, but that’s not enough. So they look for ways to quickness AoE spam to actually get through the constant defense spam.

Long story short, the buffs and focus on defensive play are as a result of extremely unbalanced alpha CC/damage on many classes, most of which is as a result of HoT. Simply removing the defense will cause much more player bleed due to frustration.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Anet has been doing some good work with WvW in recent months but problems with lag, siege mechanics, their bizarre lust for cc’s, and the running joke that is the god awful almost non existent skill balancing especially when it comes to conditions, this is what angers me the most.

Condition damage relies on only one stat to boost its damage, leaving a lot more room for build diversity, whereas power builds basically need 3 stats. Conditions hit through invulnerability. Several conditions also have secondary effects like cripple, chill, immobilize, fear, vulnerability, poison, slow, taunt, blind, weakness. And there are just too many kitten conditions that can be tossed around and spammed, and there is just not enough cleanse to deal with it. What good is a cleanse skill that can remove 1 or 2 random conditions with a 20s cooldown when you can be constantly spammed with a bunch of conditions that do thousands of damage per second. Conditions can also be extended in duration and stacked. How is any of this balanced anet, seriously, tone this garbage down in pvp/wvw. It might be useful in pve ok but do we really need this unbalanced nonsense in pvp and wvw.

This basically forces people to run the boonshare meta and stack boons like resistance and every zerg to run anti condition food. There are so many other foods I would like to use, but never have the chance because of course conditions.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

(edited by X T D.6458)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Uhh, outside of corrupts/boon rip (which was always possible), you can’t lose 10 stacks of stability in a second.

you can loose it , via boon corruption in a second??

(….)

This basically forces people to run the boonshare meta and stack boons like resistance and every zerg to run anti condition food. There are so many other foods I would like to use, but never have the chance because of course conditions.

<Gimmick> working as intended, I dont think it will be changed in a very long time…, that is how gw2 is ment to be played, relly on gimmicks.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: primatos.5413

primatos.5413

Jarr pls be so kind and do something against the condi spamming brainlag crap running round in wvw and killing every class without a chance to clean condis as fast as they are added again.. what is this good for ? And pls remove Rune of perplexity from wvw. kkthxbb.

Lügen-Anet Anet-Lügen

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

you can loose it , via boon corruption in a second??

You certainly can. That’s what I said, no? I’ll bold it.

Although the methods of doing it are significantly harder than boon spam. Well of Corruption, the most commonly available method pulses, thus it may not immediately remove stability. Things like Corrupt Boon or nullfication sigils mostly can, but it is single target. Necro also has a few more corruptions here and there. Revs have banish enchantment but none of these are guaranteed to specifically take away stability.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon#Traits_that_convert_boons_into_conditions
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon#Skills_that_transform_boons_into_conditions
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon#Skills_that_remove_boons
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon#Traits_that_remove_boons

Of course, while it’s fairly accepted that as a guardian, we will lose our boons, if you’re somehow using Armor of Earth on an ele and that’s still not enough in a zerg, then either you’re the biggest menace to the zerg so that they are targeting you for corrupts or perhaps you don’t have what it takes to run frontline ele/maybe the comp isn’t set up. If you weren’t a frontline ele, then I would suggest you play something more suitable, like Living Story or something.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

>Well of Corruption, … may not immediately remove stability. Things like … absorption/nullfication sigils mostly can

Explain to me how you can interrupt someone who has stability on them.

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

That was definitely a mistake. Edited.

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

The meta in WvW right now feels very much like the sPvP Season 1 bunker meta where matches could be played til timer ran out (remember the pro team Zero Counterplay quit because of a single cap while the rest of the points remained indefinitely contested?). And that’s no surprise since the HoT bunker stats that got removed from sPvP are still in WvW.

All the boosting of defense has done is encouraged players to get more numbers for wins. That’s bad news for a game mode with a shrinking population.

I think you hit the nail on the head. That’s exactly what fights have felt like for me.

Hi

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

>Well of Corruption, … may not immediately remove stability. Things like … absorption/nullfication sigils mostly can

Explain to me how you can interrupt someone who has stability on them.

the absorption one you can’t, but nullification you can I think. I think even the devs don’t know the boon strip priority on nullification sigil.

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

The issue isn’t from active abilities. It’s from all the defensive stat creep in HoT. It’s the same thing that happened in PvP during season 1. A bunker meta. They “fixed” it by removing the broken stat options. Nerfing a classes PvE and SPvP effectiveness is not the answer to WvW balance.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

The issue isn’t from active abilities. It’s from all the defensive stat creep in HoT. It’s the same thing that happened in PvP during season 1. A bunker meta. They “fixed” it by removing the broken stat options. Nerfing a classes PvE and SPvP effectiveness is not the answer to WvW balance.

Stats aren’t as big an issue as quickness or protection stacking though. Min/maxing will always be an integral part of this game, and besides, I prefer having more build options in WvW than sPvP.

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

No, it’s definitely from active abilities…namely the ones used for Permaboon Sharing. Have you fought a group that has it yet? It’s ridiculous, you feel like you do nothing while they truck you and your zerg down due to 30+ seconds of Quickness and Protection. There ARE counters for it, but the permaboons can come back on faster than you can get rid of them. The second Permaboon Sharing is gutted, you’ll notice a difference again.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Oh you mean a 20 man “gvg” “zergbusting” guild that had all their traits and gear and combos synergized and on ts, to take out 60 pugs that had hodge podge gear and trait choices and not all on ts?

Eotm is still around you know.

About 3 years ago we did that as pugs without TS. We always were up against zergs/blobs at least twice our size. After the ferocity patch we had problems with condis although the condis could be bad before, if played well and organized. It was possible and still is but it’s still more luck than skill if it happens.

Please don’t pretend that skill never mattered in wvw, otherwise anet really think that all they need to do is just throw more people into everything ( = killing wvw).

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I think you hit the nail on the head. That’s exactly what fights have felt like for me.

That’s what the whole game has pretty much turned into. The defensive amulets in sPvP were removed because the class balancing job and powercreep from HoT on the defensive side was so broken they had no choice but to remove them.

Profession balance team != sPvP/WvW teams. The latter only control features going into their specific game modes, like amulets. The profession/general balance team is quite literally the only group which can be assigned blame for the horrid state of the game in general.

The sad truth is an error in ANet’s company dynamic. Instead of profession/general balance being a composition of viewpoints coming from the various viewpoints, it’s an isolated group that does not acknowledge these differences and thus makes changes to things on the basis of virtually any argument they can think of, biased, unfounded, or whatever it may be, and as such, these adjustments go unchecked by the rest of the game.

There is never going to be profession balancing in WvW. There is likely never going to be profession balancing anywhere, generally speaking, until ANet’s company understanding of the significance of fun and fair gameplay changes, and only if that recognition results in corresponding changes to fix the problems.

Split “balancing”, stat distributions, point allotments, amulet/rune removals, etc. only guise symptoms of the actual problems in that the professions are way out of line.

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

in WvW

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

it is simple: in a game that has WvW mode the balance decisions must come from there. the more players involve in player vs player the more important is that game mode in balance.

And then after balancing the professions in wvw, PvE should be balance from those. Not the other way around. You make mechanics based in the limitations the classes have, not buff the classes from the mechanics from one game mode.

because that make absurd situations like skills as Coalescence of ruin that can instantly kill another player every 2 seconds from 1200 (which because of the limits of Anet’s gameengine can be clutted and not even seen in screen)

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in WvW

MrFluffy.9307

it is simple: in a game that has WvW mode the balance decisions must come from there. the more players involve in player vs player the more important is that game mode in balance.

And then after balancing the professions in wvw, PvE should be balance from those. Not the other way around. You make mechanics based in the limitations the classes have, not buff the classes from the mechanics from one game mode.

because that make absurd situations like skills as Coalescence of ruin that can instantly kill another player every 2 seconds from 1200 (which because of the limits of Anet’s gameengine can be clutted and not even seen in screen)

Yeah CoR is pretty busted. But like I said, most classes need to be reworked.

Hi