Can t enter any wvw, no queues?

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

This patch was the biggest let down. They didn’t deliver on half of the hinted promises for WvW, and now this. I don’t get it. I thought WvW was supposed to be the bread, and butter of this game.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: StormageddonBK.9842

StormageddonBK.9842

I wonder who makes these decisions?

Can you imagine a theme park that didn’t allow queues? I guess it wouldn’t stay in business very long…

in WvW

Posted by: Cries.1263

Cries.1263

I wonder who makes these decisions?

Can you imagine a theme park that didn’t allow queues? I guess it wouldn’t stay in business very long…

Granted I see your point, however, this implementation has an upside if people choose to acknowledge it. You have to recognize the overwhelming amount of fair weather players gw2 servers have. People who come out when the getting is good and vanish as soon as adversity starts to rear its ugly head. Well, consider this, a player whose unable to get into eb where theres a zerg train going, might actually have to go to a borderland instead and work on capping targets through strategy? Yes I know, path of least resistance being the motto of most players. But you get a choice, you can either work on something else on another map or not play at all. Granted, this could backfire in Anet’s face, people opting to stop playing~>less players ~> less likely to have people purchasing from cash shop. But its their game, let them wreck it if they want to. We can always play gw1 or something else for that matter.

Chars: Shi No Sakebi / Hisui Usagi
Server: Maguuma…it’s…interesting…

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So they’ve got rid of the queu entirely? Are we supposed to just keep clicking?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro