Can't get 100% map completionin in pve.

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

All i like to do is wvw. I suck at Pve and i cant even farm Cursed shore w/o breaking my gear. How can i get my legendary just WvWing? Its not fair i have to farm dungeons and do world completion in pve worlds cause i dont want to do those things because im not very good at them.
Why do i have todo hard stuff just to get one of the rarest items in game? Please, can you just hand out legionaries at the log in screen? Cause some people are not good at any aspect of the game and they deserve them, too.

in WvW

Posted by: Kuldred.2436

Kuldred.2436

0/10

not worthy of 15 chars

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

All i like to do is wvw. I suck at Pve and i cant even farm Cursed shore w/o breaking my gear. How can i get my legendary just WvWing? Its not fair i have to farm dungeons and do world completion in pve worlds cause i dont want to do those things because im not very good at them.
Why do i have todo hard stuff just to get one of the rarest items in game? Please, can you just hand out legionaries at the log in screen? Cause some people are not good at any aspect of the game and they deserve them, too.

That was neither a good troll post nor a good sarcasm post. The best you can hope for is that the rest of us thought you were at least trying for one or the other instead of being serious.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I like your post, fun idea to mock the people who complain about jumping puzzles and badges. However, I don’t think the WvW forum was the correct place to put it as you’re trying to troll people who think that, and everyone here knows what you’re doing.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Besides, nobody can possibly “suck” at PvE. It’s impossible. All PvE in every MMORPG ever built is designed to allow even the most basic, average player to eventually achieve literally everything. I have never met anyone who failed to make max level or failed to get fully geared unless they quit early out of boredom.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

1/10 for effort.
Hopefully the achiever stuff in the upcoming WvW patch makes this less of a problem to “live” only in WvW.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Could have been much more clever / funny.

I am disappoint.

[AoN] All or Nothing