Can't spell 'deserted' without 'desert'

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Just left my toon sleeping – in enemy territory – in the DBL, and then afk’d to fix dinner.

Yup.

She was still sleeping when I returned.

A small part of my soul dies each time I enter into the DBL….

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

yet yb had 1 que Tuesday – dbbl….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

so go to the other 2 maps that are the alpine bl if you do not like empty BL’s. oh wait they are empty too

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Might just be tier related. I’ve noticed a lot of activity on the Desert Borderlands. I can’t say if it’s equal to Alpine but there’s action going on there.

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Lol,

I’m on HoD and I WAS sleeping in YB BL. I was waiting on a 32 queue to get into EBG.

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Lol,

I’m on HoD and I WAS sleeping in YB BL. I was waiting on a 32 queue to get into EBG.

Tier 4? That explains everything.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

I have accounts on FSP and Deso, and I have seen more action in Desert border in last day than in alpine bl last month. Contant enemy groups (maybe because national servers like the map), lot of queues, commanders, scouts etc.

It’s a nice map, for one border, nevertheless the 2 alpine are needed, because 3deserts would be too big

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Posted by: Rotteny.8743

Rotteny.8743

Lol,

HoD and YB are T3… CD rolled T4 on both resets when DBL came live.

Diana Strongarm / Blighter Hellena / Jasmine Fatima / Elizabeth Crowel
WvW Rank 337 (Bronze Soldier) – PvP Rank 33 (Wolf) – 3,2k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Borlis Pass (Also known as Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Lol,

HoD and YB are T3… CD rolled T4 on both resets when DBL came live.

and all 3 sides were well represented when I played.. if it was off hours – well yeah we have very little of that.. wonder what time OP was there….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Change to T4 then so you can play DBL with people. I mean if others feel this way as well….great! You don’t seem to think ur in the minority in ur opinions afterall. You can all help urselves and the community kill 2 birds with 1 stone (T4 pop imbalances).

I mean you WANT to play DBL with more people right? Thats the point of the thread is it not? Surely someone wouldn’t make a thread for the purpose of complaining for the satisfaction derived from complaining.

Were all a very progressive community here. If you need more help with this problem please let us know. There are plenty of other solutions you urself can implement immediately to help fix this problem you are having. We can help you brainstorm and implement them.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I’m glad I’m not on NA anymore – nearly every thread turns into a “Tier 4 discussion” – sounds very boring (and no, I have no idea what it is about).

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

When I was on DBL last night (in T3), I was getting harassed by enemy roamers wherever I went and there were oj’s lighting up areas of the map.

in WvW

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

Come to Fort Aspenwood, where DB and Mag zergs will chase you till LA gate

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

OP what time zone are you? Because I am paired with you and we were encountering full warbands in their north towers and air keep. Likewise saw both YB and SOS groups and their were 3 way dust ups. Not to mention the massive fights right at spawn in early evening.

What you missed by logging in late was some PUG warbands getting killed by more organized guild groups which triggers what BLs fights always trigger, people jumping map. Even after that were finding plenty of fights in their north. And BTW, no queues on ABL but normal queues on EBG. If you don’t like the map, you have 3 other choices.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

People will start playing the DBL … most just took this broken week and play randomly for fun. Our server has no organised events ongoing at all. We’re all waiting for the linking and friday reset. Hell, I was doing my dailies after heavy ale consumption last night with some friends (still wanted my 2g before I headed to bed) and me and a couple other guys took our home tower on bgbl. One guy popped a tag, and the three of us ran down to take the camp, 2 others were there. So the 5 of us went to a t3 waypointed hills…. (best part) and dropped flame ram prints. Not superior, just the good ol fashioned freebie plain rams. Must have taken about 10-15 minutes to breach outer. We were spotted like 2 minutes into the fray, and we go through outer. At this point i was like wtf is going on. I fully intended to be rickrolled like 10 minutes ago. We did eventually wipe to like 5-7 guys after we cleared siege… but everyone is hibernating, and I’m pretty sure this friday the action will pick up again.

Doesn’t matter what map you are on. Or what server … you’ll see things pick up again. I’m actually looking forward to dbl. I play most on ebg, but I like diversity… so it’s going to be a welcomed change.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Noticed lol

in WvW

Jana.6831

People will start playing the DBL …
Doesn’t matter what map you are on. Or what server … you’ll see things pick up again. I’m actually looking forward to dbl. I play most on ebg, but I like diversity… so it’s going to be a welcomed change.

We’re currently trying to defend our garri and thanks to the mortar nerf I’m unable to hit the catas with the mortar (range either too short or too wide). Thanks to the architecture the cannons hit the asuran structures in front of them = can’t hit the catas although they’re technically in range – I don’t think that the DBLs will be more than PvD maps.
Prove me wrong, guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

I was over there this morning as well… Just because I wanted to see if anything had been done to the already terrible design…. Same experience as you not a soul to be found.

Soon…..

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh find your special corner of the map and yell at the kids to KEEP OFF MAH LAWN!!

That’s what I do

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Jana.6831

I was rebuked when I said they should leave me dead in the field as I was off making coffee “No afk-tag, no slacking!!”.

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Some nights maybe, but not tonight!
#fortaspenwoodrevival

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

#fortaspenwoodrevival

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

I have accounts on FSP and Deso, and I have seen more action in Desert border in last day than in alpine bl last month. Contant enemy groups (maybe because national servers like the map), lot of queues, commanders, scouts etc.

It’s a nice map, for one border, nevertheless the 2 alpine are needed, because 3deserts would be too big

bullkitten, theres far more fights on alpine bl then on desert ones.
thats for FSP.

personally i dont like desert ones also, to big to much forced to run X way cus we decided to put a cliff here or a mountain so u have to follow the “road”..
its a mmo i dont like being forced into a direction they want me to go, same goes for new PvE map its all huge and stuff but at the end ur forced to follow the path in order to cross a brigde or go through a cliff.

not what i like to see in a mmo.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

#fortaspenwoodrevival

Hope so cause this tier sucks. Might go back to T4, better fights lol

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

If your not realty holding any thing and ppl your facing are not out of there way mean they will not kill you. But how did you not get timed out is the real question.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

I’ve used the tree tonic while ask in enemy territory in eb before, when I come back I’m stl a tree.

Hell, I’ve used it from stealth mid fight before and the enemy ran off in the opposite direction looking for me. I wouldn’t draw conclusions from either of these events tbh :P

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build

(edited by Jugglemonkey.8741)

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

If your not realty holding any thing and ppl your facing are not out of there way mean they will not kill you. But how did you not get timed out is the real question.

Must have been a microwave dinner plate.

SBI