Can we get a promise?

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

All you folks that decided to stack for the meaningless leagues, and the people that paid for them to transfer, can we get a promise that you will not:

- complain about skill lag
- complain about ques
- complain about boring matches because you outnumber others
- complain about anything else I might have missed that is a result of you people being so stupid.

Thanks, I appreciate your consideration. Good luck winning the WvW equivalent of the Darwin Awards.

~ AoN ~

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Those are legitimate issues. They should be complained of.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Niim.9260

You can complain about them if you do not fit the criteria I mentioned. If you do fit the criteria then it is your own fault and you deserve it.

~ AoN ~

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I would venture to say that the vast majority of players that transferred into T1 did so because they want to karma train and collect the rewards associated with winning.

IE They have no interest in playing WvW anyway.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Complaining is the only gw2 endgame.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I think his issue is that the reason those things are an issue is because the people who transferred caused it.

Hi

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

I wonder, is there a cut off for transfers due to capacity or….anything?

Whispers with meat.

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

I moved off of JQ because I wanted to not just say something… but DO something to try and fix the stacking of t1 servers. I moved to kaineng which was the last server at the time btw and have stayed there.

I am better then everyone who has transfered off a low tier and moved to one of the big 3. Fact.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Complaining is the only gw2 endgame.

So far it’s the only end game for any MMO forums.

[DONE]

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You can’t transfer to a full server.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

You can’t transfer to a full server.

Sure you can. Just have the server organize a blackout.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Top lel m8.

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

The people that complain about those stuff aren’t the ones doing the transferring, just so you know. It’s the people that were already on that server…….

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Niim.9260

The people that complain about those stuff aren’t the ones doing the transferring, just so you know. It’s the people that were already on that server…….

Just so you know, that statement has the credibility of Devon Carver.

~ AoN ~

Can we get a promise?

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

lolololololololol…

You think the active WvW population on BG or SoR is the same population that was on there last January when neither of those servers were tier one? A lot of the people on SoR today are the same people that were stomping SoR a year ago, the same goes for BG.

The top tiers are the same players since launch. The server changes and occasionally fresh blood gets in, but for the most part people transfer to stay on top. If you read the “tier one” threads over the last year, most of the guilds didn’t change, but the servers they were on did. The majority of guilds on top ranked server are there, not because they are the best players in the game and they are keeping server in top tiers, they are there because they are transferring to servers that are in top tiers.

Almost everyone on a top ranked server is a bandwagon player. They transferred there because that server was either winning, doing better than their current server, or the server was getting in a bunch of transfers and was about to win.

If the only people on a server that were allowed to complain on a forum were the ones that chose that server at launch/account creation without knowledge of the server’s WvW rank we’d have near silence on the forums.

Bandwagoning to the winning server didn’t start with leagues.