Can we get an Overflow

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

of the Borderlands or EBG? not the new map since its still not ready, an overflow of the Borderlands or Ebg where we can just play wvw should help solve some of the pains for those stuck in Q and wanna play wvw.

Im no programmer so I dont know the intricacies of making overflow maps and linking them to those in Q, I assume its very difficult and time consumming if at all possible

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

No. Transfer off your stacked server. Anet warned you.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

good lord, I didnt come here to argue over stacked server, I just asked about the possibility for an overflow, there are people out there who have been playing on their servers long b4 leagues were even conceived and unable to play with what little time they have available from family or work.

please please dont troll the topic and let it devolved into another flamefest about stacked servers and whatnot, there are already 2 or 3 of those

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

You would have thought the leagues would have been put off until this WvW overflow they’re designing was ready :/

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Ostra.3927

I started on JQ. I left when they started stacking to be “the best” when they started poaching and buying guilds.

You took advantage of this to stay on the “winning” side, I was proactive and left because I disagreed with the stacking.

Anet said when the season starts… the top tier will have trouble getting in, you were warned and give discounts to move OFF those servers… now you complain cause you cannot play??

I am not the troll here.

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

overflow? what’s is this ? Teq killing spree ? lol

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

I started on JQ. I left when they started stacking to be “the best” when they started poaching and buying guilds.

You took advantage of this to stay on the “winning” side, I was proactive and left because I disagreed with the stacking.

Anet said when the season starts… the top tier will have trouble getting in, you were warned and give discounts to move OFF those servers… now you complain cause you cannot play??

I am not the troll here.

that makes no sense, why would people leave the server they started on? the guilds that they are in in those servers? leave to servers and abandon stuff like the community and friends all because WvW cant handle the number of people atm? I never stayed on the winning side, in fact Im not even on a winning side, I just stayed on the server I was in for a very long time, with my friends and my guild

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

Ostra.3927

I just find this funny as hell. You warn others about the “qq” (a negative turn for someone who whines) on the forums once the achievements come out… then you whine on the forums… lol

Im just gonig to say this now, there will be a ton of QQ when the WvW achivements come out, remember the kite in the Eb jp? or the map completion req. for the wvw maps? imagine that QQ but on a much larger scale, ranging from anet “forcing” players to do wvw for their achivements to complaints about Quees and not being able to do achivements cuz people keep killing them.

The WvW forums will be a messy place for awhile

Can we get an Overflow

in WvW

SpehssMehreen.5897

those are about the achievements, not about the Quees and thats already off topic, I dont want a mod closing this so please stay on and dont make it a personal thing in the forums, I want to hear what others think especially Arena net if an overflow is even possible