Can we tag guild to specific servers period.?

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Currently BG and JQ are coordinating attacks (and not fighting each other) on TC and is coordinated from one guild. This guild is on both servers and are not fighting each other. This is absolutely ridiculous that this is allowed to happen.

Their idea is to get FA to T1 so they can farm that server and not get any good fights.

it doesn’t bother us on TC, it is just ridiculous that both JQ and BG say they are not doing when you can see the people running both groups are from one guild.

I think a guild should be only on one server period.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Coordination will still be occurring even if its one guild per server or different tags all together. It’s not in Anets control. I’m from TC, I’m not discrediting what you say, just saying it’s outta there hands.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

People want FA in T1 because they won’t hide behind 100000 AC’s.

in WvW

Posted by: waSte.8640

waSte.8640

Lol guarantee FA won’t be farmed Lol

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Not sharing a tag doesn’t stop people from talking to each other. And how are you saying it doesn’t bother you when you’re here asking for Anet to make changes based on this? >.>

Anyway, changing it will affect other modes as well so it won’t likely happen. Plus doesn’t FA have a lot of “fights” people? I wouldn’t mind some more of that in T1

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

This is a joke thread right? Cant count how many times I watched jq and tc run by each other and not fight. BG was double teamed all night yesterday by both tc and jq at the same time so please stop with the hypocrisy and playing the false we’re the victim card. TC is as guilty as anyone else of any double teaming and dirty tricks.

As far as your suggestion goes, have you even thought it through for more then a second? There are pvx/pve guilds that exist, and there is a megaserver system, all guild upgrades are cross server now. Your idea has no practical or technical substance whatsoever, its just based on emotions.

How is it ok when TC does this crap to others, but its baaaaaad when its done to them? If you hate it so much, target that guild. Ive posted here many times about the reputation TC has among JQ and BG. TC’s havok/roamers are trolling gankers who engage in the most childish and pathetic behavior, yes every server has this, but TC takes the cake. And stop hiding behind tons of siege, I swear we let you guys spend 5mins in a tower and theres 2 trebs, 3 acs, 2 balistas that go almost instantly it seems.
PPT siege creep tactics are not popular with anyone. Also your constant rushes to build waypoints for whatever reason are going to bring blobs to attack it because it will trigger defense and that means fights.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

This is a joke thread right? Cant count how many times I watched jq and tc run by each other and not fight. BG was double teamed all night yesterday by both tc and jq at the same time so please stop with the hypocrisy and playing the false we’re the victim card. TC is as guilty as anyone else of any double teaming and dirty tricks.

As far as your suggestion goes, have you even thought it through for more then a second? There are pvx/pve guilds that exist, and there is a megaserver system, all guild upgrades are cross server now. Your idea has no practical or technical substance whatsoever, its just based on emotions.

How is it ok when TC does this crap to others, but its baaaaaad when its done to them? If you hate it so much, target that guild. Ive posted here many times about the reputation TC has among JQ and BG. TC’s havok/roamers are trolling gankers who engage in the most childish and pathetic behavior, yes every server has this, but TC takes the cake. And stop hiding behind tons of siege, I swear we let you guys spend 5mins in a tower and theres 2 trebs, 3 acs, 2 balistas that go almost instantly it seems.
PPT siege creep tactics are not popular with anyone. Also your constant rushes to build waypoints for whatever reason are going to bring blobs to attack it because it will trigger defense and that means fights.

I’m from TC. I have no idea what the kitten you’re talking about. You guys taking Hills today was proof that you’re trying to keep BG in T1. JQ on the cata wall, BG was on the South Gate. Once BG broke down the inner wall, JQ just backs off. 2 vs 1 much?

I see this way too kitten often as TC gets screwed over hard. BG can’t seem to do anything without JQ, which is why if JQ would quit protecting their kitten, we’d actually be able to see FA move up and replace BG.

BG’s “QQ” guild is kittening notorious for ganking only TC players. And we have the wonderful JQ spy that loves to screw over our seige, and troll us… it’s almost his full time job.

TC has every right to play the victim card because it’s kittening true. And there’s nothing wrong with building Waypoints in Keeps.

(edited by Bristingr.5034)

in WvW

X T D.6458

I’m from TC. I have no idea what the kitten you’re talking about. You guys taking Hills today was proof that you’re trying to keep BG in T1. JQ on the cata wall, BG was on the South Gate. Once BG broke down the inner wall, JQ just backs off. 2 vs 1 much?

I see this way too kitten often as TC gets screwed over hard. BG can’t seem to do anything without JQ, which is why if JQ would quit protecting their kitten, we’d actually be able to see FA move up and replace BG.

BG’s “QQ” guild is kittening notorious for ganking only TC players. And we have the wonderful JQ spy that loves to screw over our seige, and troll us… it’s almost his full time job.

TC has every right to play the victim card because it’s kittening true. And there’s nothing wrong with building Waypoints in Keeps.

So when JQ was attacking us last night, and TC’s blob came into our garri at the same time, its ok when you do it right? When TC and JQ both attacked our bay tonight, it was ok right? Dude get over yourself, I know people in TC like to think of themselves as the nice server, but your server is as guilty of this crap as anyone else. And stop coming on the forums to qq about it and seek sympathy. We dont come here and say of one server is attacking us, the other server should stay off the map, are you for real? We should stay off the map because JQ is attacking you? What about when your SE blob double teams us everynight “conveniently” at the same time JQ’s blob gets on our BL, you hear us complain about it?

And OMG we took hills, how dare we. Who does BG think it is trying to capture something and not drop in rank or ratings, did you seriously think that one through?

in WvW

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

So when JQ was attacking us last night, and TC’s blob came into our garri at the same time, its ok when you do it right? When TC and JQ both attacked our bay tonight, it was ok right? Dude get over yourself, I know people in TC like to think of themselves as the nice server, but your server is as guilty of this crap as anyone else. And stop coming on the forums to qq about it and seek sympathy. We dont come here and say of one server is attacking us, the other server should stay off the map, are you for real? We should stay off the map because JQ is attacking you? What about when your SE blob double teams us everynight “conveniently” at the same time JQ’s blob gets on our BL, you hear us complain about it?

And OMG we took hills, how dare we. Who does BG think it is trying to capture something and not drop in rank or ratings, did you seriously think that one through?

The only thing I heard about that was that we took BG’s Garri for several hours last week or Sunday or something… However, I never got on WvW this evening, so I have no idea what went on. I mostly do sentrying stuff when I am on though, so I never know what the Blobs are doing half the time.

Lastly, quit being JQ’s kitten sometime and fight back against them for once. Your server is literally the butt of T1 (maybe even T2) jokes about being JQ’s whipped kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

What a joke. JQ has been getting double teamed in a co-ordinated manner every SEA/EU time for months. Not so fun when the boot is on the other foot? What a pity.

I’ll openly say I want TC to get focused out of the tier. Your siege humping is beyond ridiculous. Fighting TC is boring. It will be a great breath of fresh air should FA come up instead of you. Go play siege wars with YB. We actually want decent fights.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

in WvW

X T D.6458

The only thing I heard about that was that we took BG’s Garri for several hours last week or Sunday or something… However, I never got on WvW this evening, so I have no idea what went on. I mostly do sentrying stuff when I am on though, so I never know what the Blobs are doing half the time.

Lastly, quit being JQ’s kitten sometime and fight back against them for once. Your server is literally the butt of T1 (maybe even T2) jokes about being JQ’s whipped kitten.

Wow convenient isnt it, none of that happens when your not on right? And maybe try following your zergs sometime since you dont know what they are doing, clearly your mostly scouting. And there ya go, another qq thread about oh this server is being mean and not playing how I want them to so they are bad. And insults like that are a great way to get your thread closed, if you dont like getting the truth, dont come here to complain and act ignorant.

in WvW

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

What a joke. JQ has been getting double teamed in a co-ordinated manner every SEA/EU time for months. Not so fun when the boot is on the other foot? What a pity.

I’ll openly say I want TC to get focused out of the tier. Your siege humping is beyond ridiculous. Fighting TC is boring. It will be a great breath of fresh air should FA come up instead of you. Go play siege wars with YB. We actually want decent fights.

…. Come NA time pls and get farmed.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

…. Come NA time pls and get farmed.

You wish.

Hurry and finish transferring to BG, please. <3

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Why do so many on TC QQ about 2v1, when it happens to all?
I mean less BG QQ about it then TC, and less JQ QQ about 2v1 then TC. Yet BG and JQ also get 2v1’d.

Honestly I am on JQ. If my guild is hitting something, and I know we do not have the forces to take on the defenders, I would gladly let my 2nd enemy hit the primary target just to spread enemy forces out.

Will I coordinate with the enemy? Heck no.
Will I use the enemy against another enemy to an advantage? Heck yes.
Will I QQ when the enemy does the same: Nope, it’s a part of war.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

X T D.6458

because Mishi its that old immature attitude, its ok when we do it, but not ok when they do it to us. And if Im not there its not happening <.<

in WvW

Mishi.7058

because Mishi its that old immature attitude, its ok when we do it, but not ok when they do it to us. And if Im not there its not happening <.<

lol…

You know, I know, we all know.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

The coordination between the 3 servers seems to change on a daily basis. Last night, I was part of the siege on BG’s ebg garrison while JQ stood on the wall and watched.

Tonight, every time we engaged BG, JQ jumped on our backs. It is what it is.

Just know that when your being doubled teamed, your getting more fighting in. Nothing is more boring, to me anyway, than drastically outnumbering your opponent with little to no contest in a fight.

in WvW

X T D.6458

it happens everywhere, every server is guilty of it, whether its organized or oppurtunistic it happens. Playing the victim card and acting ignorant while engaging in it is just ridiculous and makes your server look bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

Yeeeeah… It would take a 2v1 for months with the additional help of the server imploding in order for you guys to break free of T1. FA going to T1 is not happening unless T1 drives one out and T2 willingly pushed FA up.

You bunkered yourselves in too much. GG

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Actually due to glicko, and the random +- 1-100 glicko could pop a T1 into T2, and FA into T1 for a match, though the chance is low of it actually happening. (Oh and it could hit any of the T1 servers currently.)

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Dhemize.8649

FA isn’t even close enough with rolling an additional 100 for a 1% chance. T1 comepletely locked themselves away and are worried about 2v1s as if it mattered.

As of right now:
2,122 BG (lowest T1)
1,977 FA (highest T2)

Maybe now with DB going down, T2 could push FA up for lols regardless if they want it or not. It would still take a long time for both sides to push/pull glicko.. may still be worth the kittens though and make the switch (for the better in T2).

in WvW

Mishi.7058

FA isn’t even close enough with rolling an additional 100 for a 1% chance. T1 comepletely locked themselves away and are worried about 2v1s as if it mattered.

As of right now:
2,122 BG
1,977 FA

Maybe now with DB going down, T2 could push FA up for lols regardless if they want it or not. It would still take a long time for both sides to push/pull glicko.. may still be worth the kittens though and make the switch (for the better in T2).

With the glicko at:
2,122 BG
1,977 FA

2,122-100=2022
1,977+100=2077

They could switch. Though the probability is low. (Anything less then apx73(+-) on both would cause no shift.)

Commander Silvannas

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Dhemize.8649

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

With the way glicko works, FA would need at least 2050 to even get a 10% chance to roll T1. It was the same with SoS, you could win T2 by 150k for months and get nowhere without T1 imploding.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Since the discussion in this thread has derailed and is no longer constructive this thread is now closed.