Can we talk about april 30th poll for wvw?

in WvW

Posted by: Twilight Demon.5324

Twilight Demon.5324

it seems that anet knows that there are problems with the current system and they would like to address the issues, but i was looking over the list and was torn between the 2 choices. for example, some of the quality of life improvements such as Ri timers, territory overlay, and cross map team chat from one choice, and some other things from the scoring improvements such as points gained from night capping and objective impact based on upgrade level. i would have liked to see these on a list that i could have pointed out what i think is most important to wvw right now. i don’t want to see a wxp sparkle trail. i don’t want to see players getting more point for capturing objectives. i don’t think that there should be a “catchup mechanic” added to the game. i want the game to get more important updates before cosmetic ones.

im not saying that i don’t want the wvw game to change, there have been a lot of steps forward and backwards. i’m just saying that a net should take a moment to kitten what wvw is supposed to be and change the game to fit it. players are always going to complain about the game but most players don’t know what they want in the first place. (ps. dont bring the alpine borders back they are terrible)

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

There is a Sticky up top for the poll discussion. If you want to make suggestions for a future one, I wouldn’t reference the current one in your title.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Twilight Demon.5324

Twilight Demon.5324

There is a Sticky up top for the poll discussion. If you want to make suggestions for a future one, I wouldn’t reference the current one in your title.

Change good?

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.5389

Phantom.5389

it seems that anet knows that there are problems with the current system and they would like to address the issues, but i was looking over the list and was torn between the 2 choices. for example, some of the quality of life improvements such as Ri timers, territory overlay, and cross map team chat from one choice, and some other things from the scoring improvements such as points gained from night capping and objective impact based on upgrade level. i would have liked to see these on a list that i could have pointed out what i think is most important to wvw right now. i don’t want to see a wxp sparkle trail. i don’t want to see players getting more point for capturing objectives. i don’t think that there should be a “catchup mechanic” added to the game. i want the game to get more important updates before cosmetic ones.

im not saying that i don’t want the wvw game to change, there have been a lot of steps forward and backwards. i’m just saying that a net should take a moment to kitten what wvw is supposed to be and change the game to fit it. players are always going to complain about the game but most players don’t know what they want in the first place. (ps. Do bring the alpine borders back, they are amazing)

There corrected it for you, you had a mistake in your last paragraph.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Change good?

Mucho!!! TYVM…

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.