Can you please stop the nightcapping?

in WvW

Posted by: Ghostdogk.3280

Ghostdogk.3280

baruch bay ticking all night with 600 for MONTHS now. anet why you do nothing against that? why can a server win every matchup from only nightcapping? this is unbelievable…

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Are we talking about EU servers?

Why not come to T1 NA servers where the game is balanced in the sense that all servers have the same or similar pops at night.

So ditch your eu servers and come on down!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

First thought was: "What, is ANet employees actually sitting night capping ?".

But sure they made a pretty bad PPT system in the first place, but it isn’t really them doing the Off-Peak-Capping. So it feels a bit weird calling them out on it...

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: Shilajit.9023

Shilajit.9023

if your server can’t provide player 24/7 you don’t deserve to win a matchup very simple.
stop complaining about nightcapping whatever that thing is .
there is no such thing as nightcapping.

opponent is capping while you sleep ? start gathering players for your server during your sleep time..

Selling salts to the Salty people.
Only Gankdara Ele

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

It does appear that they play a little later into the night (about 4 hours) than the other top tier servers in EU. You can see their activity on page 7 of this report.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uamfenexf9zbh5j/2016-02-20_2-1.report.pdf?dl=0

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

if your server can’t provide player 24/7 you don’t deserve to win a matchup very simple.
stop complaining about nightcapping whatever that thing is .
there is no such thing as nightcapping.

opponent is capping while you sleep ? start gathering players for your server during your sleep time..

Guess it really is time for a WvW megaserver if your general opinion is that only a fully packed servers can win. There is pretty much no servers left that has players 24/7 – even those that can tick 650 during the night often have pathetic presence other times. If you “start gathering” people for nightcapping (you encourage it yet you say there is no such thing, lol) another server will be left without them instead. That’s where we are in the GW2 lifecycle. End of the road buddy. There is not enough players to balance the servers.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

yes anet, plz region ban.
thats what OP asking for, right?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Is anet night capping objective or are players? If its anet you have a point if its players you should ask your self this would you be ok if your the one who being called the “night capping” and your own ideals must be applied to you and not the ones your accusing or putting these burdens on.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

Timezone based WvW Matches.

Technically, region restriction on match ups…?

Example, SEA/OCX Heavy Servers like Fort Aspenwood can only be matched with fellow OCX/SEA heavy servers, then? Is that how you want it?

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

LOL…. Out of all the issues WvW has ppl are complaining about the completely irrelevant scoring system. Also BB’s dominance isn’t even as long as Deso or SFR when they held top spots.

I suppose your football team only plays good football for 15 mins, so all football matches should now only be 15 mins long….?

Get a grip people, improve the game mode and worry about the small intricacies later.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

LOL…. Out of all the issues WvW has ppl are complaining about the completely irrelevant scoring system. Also BB’s dominance isn’t even as long as Deso or SFR when they held top spots.

I suppose your football team only plays good football for 15 mins, so all football matches should now only be 15 mins long….?

Get a grip people, improve the game mode and worry about the small intricacies later.

If you want a football comparison, how about this

15 people go out on the field and kick the ball into the goal. Good goal! Its still 0-0. Do it again! Oooooh that kick was great. Now its 0-0. The match is intense! And now the opponents get a goal in!!! The score is 0-0. Time for a break. Maybe after the break we can make that 0-0 a 0-0 instead.

The scoring system is one of the most important aspects of WvW no matter how many high horses the oh-we-are-fight-server people are trying to climb.

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

the most ironic part of the thing that needs most fixing in wvw, is that it can be instantly addressed by players with simply moving to servers and balancing them out / spreading out the population……but nooOOoo, the “Top” pros went to the most populated servers and blamed the imbalance on anet. lol

Humans! -smh-

“No Fair, They Let me Cheat!!!”

u guys may want to stay away from a deck of cards, to avoid paper cuts, trump loves you though. :p

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

For months only? BB was nightcapping even before you started to play this game…

By the same way, let’s nerf morningcapping from kartoffenside…

It does appear that they play a little later into the night (about 4 hours) than the other top tier servers in EU. You can see their activity on page 7 of this report.

WoW, congratulations for such insane work!! Do you do this every week for all matchups?

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: Flintlock.3054

Flintlock.3054

Why not come to T1 NA servers where the game is balanced in the sense that all servers have the same or similar pops at night.

I have been considering moving to a T1 NA server, I’m just worried what my ping will be like.

in WvW

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

baruch bay ticking all night with 600 for MONTHS now. anet why you do nothing against that? why can a server win every matchup from only nightcapping? this is unbelievable…

If your server cant maintain war at night then your server deserves to lose.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Umm 6 out of 27 servers have nightcappers.
Most populations in NA got screwed too

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

the most ironic part of the thing that needs most fixing in wvw, is that it can be instantly addressed by players with simply moving to servers and balancing them out / spreading out the population……but nooOOoo, the “Top” pros went to the most populated servers and blamed the imbalance on anet. lol

Humans! -smh-

“No Fair, They Let me Cheat!!!”

u guys may want to stay away from a deck of cards, to avoid paper cuts, trump loves you though. :p

If only more players thought like this. Some have strong NA and others are strong outside of NA. Combine those 2 and that would create a pretty balanced server.. My guess is they like it the way it is. Taking easy objectives is what most people want to do since EoTM came into play. Its pretty obvious some want to take easy objectives because the forums have complaints about siege, airship strikes and anything else that make it harder to take objectives

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

complaints about siege, airship strikes and anything else that make it harder to take objectives

Ummm yeah, when Anet makes maps with every pathway being a confined choke point, yes siege becomes an issue.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

For months only? BB was nightcapping even before you started to play this game…

By the same way, let’s nerf morningcapping from kartoffenside…

WoW, congratulations for such insane work!! Do you do this every week for all matchups?

I have the data for all the tiers but I generally only look at NA servers because I am looking for a new server in the lower tier. I just realized that the EU data is flakey so I pulled that report I linked. Supply efficiency should not be above 100%. Never happens on NA data but it is happening in EU. odd.

The OP is right that off hour capping is a huge advantage. Whether you view it as unfair depends on how you view the game. If you think that WvW is about building global communities then it isn’t really unfair. But if you think the game should be strictly skill based, then you hate it.

In its current state community organization overrides “skill”.

in WvW

Ghostdogk.3280

we fight all day and we are best, we win every fight, but you can do nothing against 100 players at 3 in the morning, they take all on every map, yesterday the tick with 665 all night long, why this points count in 3 morning when everybody sleeping? stop this nightcapping pls, now we want to loose this matchup, because we figh tagaingst baruch the last 7 weeks, and you cant win with that nightcapping, you cant bring much people in 3-4 morning to fight baruch! rly, they play very bad with no skill and is 1 in EU only from nightcapping, anet need to stop counting points from maybe 00:00 to 12:00 , other this wvw matchups against baruch make no sense, sorry for my bad english!

in WvW

Ansau.7326

I have the data for all the tiers but I generally only look at NA servers because I am looking for a new server in the lower tier. I just realized that the EU data is flakey so I pulled that report I linked. Supply efficiency should not be above 100%. Never happens on NA data but it is happening in EU. odd.

The OP is right that off hour capping is a huge advantage. Whether you view it as unfair depends on how you view the game. If you think that WvW is about building global communities then it isn’t really unfair. But if you think the game should be strictly skill based, then you hate it.

In its current state community organization overrides “skill”.

Well, anet has always thought WvW as a global and massive fight, like real war. An umpredictable place where not always the best wins. There have been a lot of questions about balance and such, in which anet devs have always said WvW is not meant to be balanced. Also they applaud the server pride and the existence of server communities, and it has been one of the main reasons not to merge servers.

SPvP was concede as a platform where the personal skill was more important, in such a point that it could have a meaningful impact over the final result.

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Yes they are, Baruch Bay is also the number 1 server on EU so this probably explains why they have more coverage,

Also unless something MASSIVE changed on T1 NA I wouldn’t recommend anyone go anywhere near it, it will ruin your WvW experience, (not that given the current state of WvW it could get any worse) but when I was there I pretty much watched 1 commander destroy a community, it was a relief to leave T1 and away from that drama.

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

If your server cant maintain war at night then your server deserves to lose.

“Maintain” war ? Barauch is absent during the day,getting wrecked ppt wise during prime,fights arent even worth mentioning,able to crawl out of their caskets at night as i remember them.And night PPT is All they can,and no..it shouldnt let a server win based on only capping at night when the other 2 servers are asleep.If you cant maintain daytime/prime time and lose every fight you have,you deserve to lose..and not win cus of a night ppt game.

in WvW

Ansau.7326

“Maintain” war ? Barauch is absent during the day,getting wrecked ppt wise during prime,fights arent even worth mentioning,able to crawl out of their caskets at night as i remember them.And night PPT is All they can,and no..it shouldnt let a server win based on only capping at night when the other 2 servers are asleep.If you cant maintain daytime/prime time and lose every fight you have,you deserve to lose..and not win cus of a night ppt game.

Barcuh primetime is not the same as other servers. You’re mistaken when you say Baruch is wrecked at prime. Might be your prime, but not our.

In fact, even the good old Vizunah or SFR were beaten by Baruch at its primetime.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/4/80
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/4/176

Btw, Kodash has so much PPT this week because they play like there was no tomorrow when Baruch is having lunch and dinner. Such merit, that skill, much wow.

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

Baruch primetime starts and ends a couple of hours later than the average European primetime. It’s a cultural thing. Spanish people tend to eat dinner late and stay up late. Other servers don’t have the coverage they used to; the NA and Oceanic guilds who capped stuff at night when most of the EU was asleep. Auto upgrading exaggerates the problem…they who cap last, cap longest.

I haven’t played on Baruch since HoT, but a week or so before that we had Kodash and Piken. Kodash were the nightcappers in that matchup holding our EB and BL keeps, and Piken’s, T2 or better, with defenders and siege when I turned up around 8am GMT.

When BB primetime does start, they fight as well as anyone else. And they were obviously the least affected by the HoT changes of all the EU servers. It’s a 95% Spanish server and they deserve to be top. Stop whining about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Thanks for posting yet another thread that will support anet’s inevitable decision to go megaserver with wvw.

Osu

in WvW

Ghostdogk.3280

gitflap.9031 ty for the best joke ever, baruch deserve to be top omg lol, baruch is very weak, they loose almost every fight, you just win from nightcapping and nothing more, you never deserve to be on top of eu, you need to play in NA server with other timezones, this is no whining or crying, thats just the truth, believe it or not

in WvW

gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031 ty for the best joke ever, baruch deserve to be top omg lol, baruch is very weak, they loose almost every fight, you just win from nightcapping and nothing more, you never deserve to be on top of eu, you need to play in NA server with other timezones, this is no whining or crying, thats just the truth, believe it or not

Oh dear. You’re from Rivercart! And you’re moaning about how another server plays. You probably own more AC blueprints than I have braincells. Good old Baruch. I hope they make your life as miserable as possible

in WvW

Posted by: Lion Sheet.1267

Lion Sheet.1267

Yes we lose all fights hahahahahhah

Attachments:

Taranis Mabón,Chartahari [OdS][ECDO]
Baruch Bay

in WvW

gitflap.9031

Thanks for posting yet another thread that will support anet’s inevitable decision to go megaserver with wvw.

As you say…inevitable. HoT did that. But nightcapping threads, I agree, pointless.

in WvW

Ghostdogk.3280

@ Lion Sheet, you can proof nothing with that, our best players is no more playing right now, because we want different enemys we want to loose you understand? its make no fun figting against baruch, our commander only say in fight: oh thats just baruch, rush em, lol, thats all.. rly, your server is weak, thats the kills maybe when you rush in night 70vs20 and jumping on people backline 20vs1, you now and i know you can stand in eye with other good wvw servers, just watch you next match, when its start look how much points you doing and the watch in night whats going on, i dont need to say nothin anymore, just watch you matchup and your points, ty!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

You need players in order to stop nightcapping and only the hardcore players are left in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Peazomanco.7259

Peazomanco.7259

As a Baruch player I don´t get the point of this thread:

I know our server has got several players who can´t provide nice fights but you must take into consideration that we are

1.- If you care about ppt and wanna be top just do it, we know that German servers uses to wake up at 4am for pvdoor, we have suffered this long time from Elona and Riverside.
2.- If you don´t give a kitten about points why do you even complain?

3- if you care about the fights, why dont you challenge Baruch guilds you may get a surprise. Instead of that you go on on our borderlane with a bunch of people with no tag and a small squad with few people who don´t want to / don´t like to fight.

4.- If you want to get nice fights from Baruch on reset, please, whisper me and I will gladly tell you where our main force is, our BL and EBG won´t provide nice battles since map slot are ocupped by people without party or squad and no TS. We usually make a fighter squad who looks for battles but can´t enter Baruch bl or EBG due to queue.

Give Baruch a hard time and will improve and provide better fights and more fun. Leave them free pvdoor and you will bore all week just like we do. or Do you think we enjoy fighting air?

in WvW

Posted by: StormageddonBK.9842

StormageddonBK.9842

Hey OP, why don’t you and your guildies spend a few late nights in a row defending? If night caper’s only want to PvD for the PPT then they won’t want to GvG right?

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

At the end of the day what is the difference between getting the PPT during day time or night time?

Wins the server with most PPT so no cause to complains.

If your mother sends you to bed early, its your problem.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

At the end of the day what is the difference between getting the PPT during day time or night time?

At the end of the day the difference is what you as a player is worth. Ticking 50 points better than 2nd place when there are 800 people active in WvW doing PvE+PvP? Gratz, you are pretty much worthless individually but the server is still slowly winning. Ticking 600 points better than 2nd place when there are 20 people active in WvW doing only PvE? Gratz, you are all Batman level achievers.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

imo, this thread is a good example of why wvw needs to be mega-servered.

the pride should be in how well a guild performs, the elephant in the room on this thread is the matches are imbalanced yet people still take the score serious…to the extent of asking others to avoid playing at certain hours. seriously ? that’s a pve mindset, a pvp mindset would focus on the biggest guilds in opposing servers and take them down 1 by 1 to show them how irrelevant the score is.

I love my server in this scenario, no matter how good or bad the odds are, they fight with everything they have. we always end up higher than our tier can handle, so we are usually outnumbered in our matches, but everyone seems to enjoy that lol!! – if we had the numbers, we’d rule the ladder. Our whole server acts like one large pug guild…amazes me sometimes to watch them at work. these days you don’t see as many tags go up, but there’s always spontaneous action in a very cell structured way. it’s like everyone is a solo roamer, then suddenly they become a zerg at random, then go roamers again…never a dull moment in darkhaven – land of the casual yet fiercely hardcore mercenaries!

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Mega served…. Guilds can’t stay happy with each other when they have 27 servers to choose from and spread out around. WTF will happen when they all have to cram into 3?

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

At the end of the day the difference is what you as a player is worth. Ticking 50 points better than 2nd place when there are 800 people active in WvW doing PvE+PvP? Gratz, you are pretty much worthless individually but the server is still slowly winning. Ticking 600 points better than 2nd place when there are 20 people active in WvW doing only PvE? Gratz, you are all Batman level achievers.

Excuses of someone that can not control his sleeping schedule…its not your fault, you just cant maintain the war effort so you deserve to lose.

in WvW

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

imo, this thread is a good example of why wvw needs to be mega-servered.

the pride should be in how well a guild performs, the elephant in the room on this thread is the matches are imbalanced yet people still take the score serious…to the extent of asking others to avoid playing at certain hours. seriously ? that’s a pve mindset, a pvp mindset would focus on the biggest guilds in opposing servers and take them down 1 by 1 to show them how irrelevant the score is.

I love my server in this scenario, no matter how good or bad the odds are, they fight with everything they have. we always end up higher than our tier can handle, so we are usually outnumbered in our matches, but everyone seems to enjoy that lol!! – if we had the numbers, we’d rule the ladder. Our whole server acts like one large pug guild…amazes me sometimes to watch them at work. these days you don’t see as many tags go up, but there’s always spontaneous action in a very cell structured way. it’s like everyone is a solo roamer, then suddenly they become a zerg at random, then go roamers again…never a dull moment in darkhaven – land of the casual yet fiercely hardcore mercenaries!

Stay the kitten away from megaservers. We already have a prime example of how it will fail: Edge of the Mists.

Regarding the fingerpointing at Baruch Bay: Everyone should just read out the match-up reports from the top 4 servers and you can clearly see that all four have their time of the day were they make their points.
Tbh I’m realy glad that those 3-4 servers have found each other and imo anet should just lock them in an eternal national server tier so the rest of the ladder has a little bit more fun.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

that map fails because it’s more pve than pvp…not because of the megaserver.

this notion of balancing the wvw fights is impossible and unreasonable otherwise.

No body will budge from their servers, and you don’t want anet to balance the numbers…

Then lets go to the next possible solution – scaling stats …..if the odds are 2 to 1 – then my damage should double the power to keep things fair.

Please , part of the solution to wvw is the actual players …….otherwise , you are just wasting our time with this “fix it to my servers advantage” thinking. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

the only thing i get from responses like this are that yall are pvers afraid of a fair match vs real pvprs.

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: gloflop.3510

gloflop.3510

The EU-server lost more players than the non-EU-server. Especially, the hardcore-player (those who actually stayed awake at night) are gone. I am on an EU-world which used to be among the top-5 consistently until HoT came… As a player I see two options:
1) play PvE (PvP currently has some problems as well)
2) leave the game as well.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

i’m sure the hardcore players could easily come back if anet set the right stage for them.

keep wvw away from pve – it’s really that simple….make it balanced and anything on those maps should be for fighting or defending vs opponents – anything else is a distraction from player vs player.

Anet does have the advantage of buy it once, it’s yours forever…so if wvw suddenly decided to be all pvp rules – people don’t have to re-buy.

It’s obvious that one person is pushing a personal vision of where they want pve – and I would hope the “hardcore Pvp / developers” would speak up for us vs the person(s) that are forcing an unpopular idea. I refuse to believe that all the developers who claim to be hardcore pvp aren’t aware of the obvious issues….what I believe is that they are trying to make one person happy who doesn’t get it and insists on forcing certain issues for corporate reasons…

we just want wvw maps and their borders to follow the same pvp only rules found in spvp.

give the new borderlands and the edge of the mists to the pve-pvprs. and wvw to the hardcore pvprs. spvp isn’t enough for a hardcore pvp community, and obviously wvw appeals to the hardcore pvp community. You are shooting your esports goal in the foot otherwise. spvp is a very very tiny area of the game….it should funnel down the best fighters wvw has to offer. server pride is a fantasy held by pvers that want a safe fight …-the hand-

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

No thank you, the hand holding between two of the servers against the third is so embarrassing that any EU player would reject such thing and leave the servers letting them die out. Each time i join my NA account and see this it just sickens me and i am so happy i am in EU with my main account.

EU might have issues with night capping but we don’t handhold in the way you guys do and we do also have different matchups each week, which means we don’t meet the same server over and over.

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

i’m sure the hardcore players could easily come back if anet set the right stage for them.

keep wvw away from pve – it’s really that simple….make it balanced and anything on those maps should be for fighting or defending vs opponents – anything else is a distraction from player vs player.

Anet does have the advantage of buy it once, it’s yours forever…so if wvw suddenly decided to be all pvp rules – people don’t have to re-buy.

It’s obvious that one person is pushing a personal vision of where they want pve – and I would hope the “hardcore Pvp / developers” would speak up for us vs the person(s) that are forcing an unpopular idea. I refuse to believe that all the developers who claim to be hardcore pvp aren’t aware of the obvious issues….what I believe is that they are trying to make one person happy who doesn’t get it and insists on forcing certain issues for corporate reasons…

we just want wvw maps and their borders to follow the same pvp only rules found in spvp.

give the new borderlands and the edge of the mists to the pve-pvprs. and wvw to the hardcore pvprs. spvp isn’t enough for a hardcore pvp community, and obviously wvw appeals to the hardcore pvp community. You are shooting your esports goal in the foot otherwise. spvp is a very very tiny area of the game….it should funnel down the best fighters wvw has to offer. server pride is a fantasy held by pvers that want a safe fight …-the hand-

If mega servers is introduced in any sort of way, wvw is lost forever. All veterans and core players are saying the same thing. No mega server! We have seen it already in EotM, it did not work, it will not work because it is not what makes wvw special. A new mega system is already tired in other games as well, all dead today. Wvw kept on living because it was special, and no other game had it.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

ok, i can appreciate that actually – because I do feel loyal to my server – my server pride is because my server never quits though, not because they always win…..I’m guaranteed a high impact adventure in wvw – because win or lose, they just don’t quit. I’d have to give that up for a mega server, so it’s not like I’m happy about that option either, more like it seems the only way to balance fights.

we seriously need to discuss solutions for a balanced fight before anet makes their mind up for us. The most reasonable is to have guilds balance out the servers, but that’s obviously not going to happen, and no incentive is large enough to make em budge. We need a different way of scoring that is respectable to a hard core pvp community. That is the heart of the issue, the crux!!!

This score is a joke. and if i say remove it, i’m quite sure people will hate that too.
The fix is needed more in how players perceive wvw than the code or maps and a score we can all respect. The wvw score is not respectable to the hardcore pvp community.

hard core pvprs are all about bragging rights, and a wvw score at the moment is nothing to brag about!!

and why is linkin park starting to sound like the beastie boys, why, WHY!?! first wvw, now this! ugh! -smh-

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

OK I did a search on GW2 day/night cycle. Happens in 4 stages, 2 hours each. Your complaints on this subject do not exist in the game. WvW runs 24/7, that frame has no day/night cycle.
The problem you are describing is yours and yours alone or created by you. YOU are the only one that can fix it.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

No thank you, the hand holding between two of the servers against the third is so embarrassing that any EU player would reject such thing and leave the servers letting them die out. Each time i join my NA account and see this it just sickens me and i am so happy i am in EU with my main account.

EU might have issues with night capping but we don’t handhold in the way you guys do and we do also have different matchups each week, which means we don’t meet the same server over and over.

it is embarrassing.. embarrassing for them because even when they hold hands they just give us bag after bag

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

All that punishing players who play in different time zones does is make those players leave the game too. Everyone should have the same quality of game play regardless of what time they come home from work and want to wind down. Everyone paid for the game just the same and should be able to play at their convenience. All players should be able to log in and have people to play with and against with their efforts being just as valuable as any other regardless of what time that is or the system is broken. You do not resolve such things by punishing players who all paid for the game just the same as everyone else. Some people work nights, some work days.. and they live all over the world doing this. It would be stupid to force a player in Florida to play on a German server with an unplayable ping just because they have a different work schedule.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)