Can you take 5 minutes to fix this?

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I know anet may be busy and all but can someone take a few minutes to figure out why all these bags that are not mine show up?

Might make people think you care just a little bit……………… lol

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

Wow… just…wow. I’m almost speechless… and autoloot hasn’t made it into WvW …. yet. Riiiiight, it’s not that important for WvW… there could very possibly be a precursor lying there… the World (vs world) will never know…

Edit: oh, I almost forgot, “…the rewards drip drip drip in…” but only if you’re spamming F while you fight!

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

(edited by Fellfoot.8156)

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Yes 2 nights ago in EBG, T1, at north SMC we had quite the lagfest going on and the ground was laden in brown bags. I totally forgot that auto-loot didn’t work in wvw (top keks player base no auto loots or yous!) and by then I had the biggest game crash (multiple times) and lost the majority of it. Sigh.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Oh quiet your complaining and finish your dailies…..

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

:D ok, ok, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. I do love the dailies, btw. That makes me happy and waters down my salt /yes.

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Hey, I wiped 2 zergs! See how many bags I got!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Unfortunately those bags aren’t yours, the bags that appear and stay around for some time are actually other players I believe. You bags still ‘glitter’ and de-spawn if you loot them.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I know anet may be busy and all but can someone take a few minutes to figure out why all these bags that are not mine show up?

Might make people think you care just a little bit……………… lol

Yes, that needs a fix

I also wonder if it is related to people crashing, as too many bags not disappearing will eventually fill the memory. There seem to be a few seperate sources of crashes, this may be one of them.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

I also wonder if it is related to people crashing, as too many bags not disappearing will eventually fill the memory. There seem to be a few seperate sources of crashes, this may be one of them.

Actually, it won’t do much if anything to memory. In memory the only thing they will take up is a cordinate (3 float values, not much memory) and ONE model for ALL of the bags. There are other things taking up a lot more memory then these bags (different model for every player/piece of gear on screen/map), however it would be nice to clean up the clutter. :P

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Unfortunately those bags aren’t yours, the bags that appear and stay around for some time are actually other players I believe. You bags still ‘glitter’ and de-spawn if you loot them.

Thanks for explaining, I was completely unaware – that’s why I made this perfect screenshot.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Actually, it won’t do much if anything to memory. In memory the only thing they will take up is a cordinate (3 float values, not much memory) and ONE model for ALL of the bags. There are other things taking up a lot more memory then these bags (different model for every player/piece of gear on screen/map), however it would be nice to clean up the clutter. :P

You would be surprised what something like this could cause.. As a programmer its quite feasible whatever code is causing this could be causing bigger problems. I mean there could be any sort of reason for it like a broken loop etc..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I noticed the same thing in the keep fights last night. No idea if it’s related, but I crashed twice during the major keep and 3 way fights. Frustrating enough that after the second one I threw my mouse and said “screw it”.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

aaand it creates extra lag too. yay go anet!great change along with the partymember changes where i cant see teammates if i dont open the map…very useful in pvp.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood