Cannon build sites

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Deemo.6094

Deemo.6094

Cannon build sites, one thing to say about them.

Please remove now ty, the maps were never designed for this siege to be in place and they way ppl can use them and place them is just cancer.

Remove please, ty.

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

They probably get removed on tuesday

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

With a poll, god how Anet is excited to see how it goes.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

You know what would be really useful in your feedback, is to say where or why they they were bad. “They’re cancer” is not helpful.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

But how else can I camp Crystal Desert’s EB keep and turn it into the HMS Tidal Legion?

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Cannons aren’t that great of a defensive weapon outside of smc. I tried to use them to defend anz and the enemy commander just dropped cats right on the wall. Players just dodge the shots too.

I’m going to vote to keep the cannons and see if anet can make some changes to improve them (like no through gate splash damage, faster shot delivery, mastery line improvments, etc).

Little red Lioka

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

You know what would be really useful in your feedback, is to say where or why they they were bad. “They’re cancer” is not helpful.

Yesterday it took us a whole day to take SM. Why? Cannons. And not just a few cannons here and there. Cannons on sm every were in every spot there was remotely possible to squeeze one in, there was one.
I would not lie if i say it was over 50 of them. If you wanted you could probably jump around on top of them without ever touching the floor. Two servers with full blobs were trying for the whole freaking day to reset sm.
And do know in EU top tiers noone gives a kitten who owns sm, we only make sure to reset it if someone owns it too long and make good fights harder to get. A whole freaking day because of the cannons. It is the absolute WORST idea ever made for wvw.
I tell you even golems with ac’s taped on their hands and feets is a better idea. It absolutely is not working with cannons.

And the worst part of this, if they had listen to the wvw players that actually play wvw on a regular basis they would never had to bother to implement it and could focus on other more important things for wvw. We knew this would happen. We even said so many many many times.

So please remove them, and please talk to the wvw players before you try out new ideas. And do not tell us we voted about it. We did, but so did also anyone and their goldfish, because the truth is that anyone can vote, even if they do not touch wvw at all, or even if they only play for dailys 10 min a day if that, they can vote about what they think will be good for wvw, and the players that are in there for hours and hours every day have to live with this vote.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

You were fine until you started talking about listening to the wvw players…they did. We had votes. We’re going to vote again when they take this away, and most players I know will ask for them removed. WvW just hasn’t been fun since they were added.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Just need to limit cannon stacking. If you’re being hit with more than 2 there’s an issue. Getting hit with 4 or 5 every second or 2 is just plain stupid.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Bouffle.5719

Bouffle.5719

@Lahmia, cannons didn’t save your ship.

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

There needs to be a cooldown on building these if they’re going to stay.

The other day we were trying to take SMC and BG was immediately rebuilding any cannons that died and the entire top floor was lined with them. I don’t know how many we destroyed but it was a lot and they’d always get rebuilt within seconds.

I’d prefer if they didn’t stay but I can only give one vote. So if they do stay, I suggest that there’s a limit on how many can be built within a given time, similar to how Siege Disablers have a cooldown.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Cannon build sites

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

@Lahmia, cannons didn’t save your ship.

True, but we rebuilt it everyday. All glory to HMS Tidal Legion!

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.