Cannot cancel siege - Lost an Omega Golem

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Q:

A new siege bug was introduced, you cannot cancel siege if you accidentally doubleclick it or change your mind about deploying it.

Because I wouldn’t placed it back in my inventory I restarted the game, it was gone.

This is REALLY REALLY BAD programming or issue management; Someone in my guild said it’s because of some cheap Golems on TP problem that you introduced this intentional bug. I don’t care what is the reason, why should we lose stuff because of some lame TP exploit (which is also only possible because of Anet’s own TP design)?

Q: Will Anet at least refund the gold lost with that new intentional bug? (or give back the siege)

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

A:

No, they will not give it back.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Not a bug, it was apparently used somehow to dupe siege, so they disabled it until they can add a real fix in the upcoming patch.

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

i made a post about this and a dev answerd its because of the item dupers so its disabled until they get a fix on how the items are being duped

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

Yeah I know, My question is about the omega golem I just lost. Will Anet give it back?

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

No, they will not give it back.

Well this kittening sucks.

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Change weapons pick it up off it ground? or double click a ballista since those are worthless and pick the golem up off the ground.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Omegas are so cheap now due to the duping…the market still has far from recovered, so just buy another.

Really…I’ve lost at least 50 Omega Golems so far to trolls and multiaccount spies dropping them off cliffs and stuff, especially free trial weekenders…over the four months or so I’ve been playing WvW. I’m surprised people are more outraged by this can’t cancel business. shrug

For me, the drop in price for duping was, as far as I’m concerned, ANet giving me a break for their lack of a “Can be claimed by Owner” function on the kitten things.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

Dude, half a dollar may be “cheap” but when it’s thousand of people of which your making lose half a dollar, then it’s a value of thousand of dollars that has been lost once you convert the gems to real money.

It is not right, no matter what is the amount. And if you don’t give a kitten why did you comment anyway?