Cant gain pips after home world change

in WvW

Posted by: MrJaffaCake.4609

MrJaffaCake.4609

As a returning player i noticed that the guilds i was in in my home world (Aurora Glade) have died, and while playing WvW i have joined a guild in Ring of Fire. 3 days ago i have changed my home world, and because of that i wasn’t eligible to receive any pips. I was ok with that expecting that today i would receive pips once again, but that is not the case. That also means i have to go trough a whole another week without getting any pips. While I understand why this system was made (so you cannot move from worlds that are winning or in some cases loosing just to receive more pips) i dont think it should be active if you change your home world from one to another if they are paired in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

You have to be on the server for a full match before you start gaining pips. It kind of sounds like you get that, so perhaps your complaint is only that it activates when switching from linked worlds to host worlds. If that’s your complaint, I’m not really a fan, but discuss as you wish~

in WvW

MrJaffaCake.4609

The problem is that i am a part of the same war on the same side just different homeworld. Nothing changes except the fact that im not on Aurora Glade but on RoF. I find it stupid that i should be getting punished for something that has no effect. I understand punishing someone because they changed their home world from the one they was in to the one that was winning or loosing just to gain more pips. But in my case i did nothing of sort and i think it should not be punished as such.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

As a returning player i noticed that the guilds i was in in my home world (Aurora Glade) have died, and while playing WvW i have joined a guild in Ring of Fire. 3 days ago i have changed my home world, and because of that i wasn’t eligible to receive any pips. I was ok with that expecting that today i would receive pips once again, but that is not the case. That also means i have to go trough a whole another week without getting any pips. While I understand why this system was made (so you cannot move from worlds that are winning or in some cases loosing just to receive more pips) i dont think it should be active if you change your home world from one to another if they are paired in WvW.

One week.

Just one week without pips, then it resumes.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

MrJaffaCake.4609

Im aware that its one week.. But.. I changed my homeworld in the middle of the last match. Meaning i lost a week and a half of pips instead of the 7 days that you would normally. The system is not explained well and there are some changes that need to happen to it soon so someone doesn’t get f’d over like i did.

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Im aware that its one week.. But.. I changed my homeworld in the middle of the last match. Meaning i lost a week and a half of pips instead of the 7 days that you would normally. The system is not explained well and there are some changes that need to happen to it soon so someone doesn’t get f’d over like i did.

Yes. That is what it was intended to do.

It is to prevent frequent homeworld switching.

Good news is that if you stay on THIS world, it won’t happen again.