Capping pre-patch lose out on 190 tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

Please correct me if I’m mistaken, but it would appear those of us who already capped out at 175 tickets pre-patch lose out on the new 365 ticket weekly cap.

This didn’t feel like an issue when I was getting tickets for the repeat diamond chests, but that was patched out as a bug.

EDIT: Actually, completing any end chest means you lose out on at least some tickets with the new amounts.

EDIT2: and, if you were on the last chest of any tier, you only got the new smaller chest reward amounts.

Guys, please think these things through. And if you are going to fix the repeatable bug, at least let us know you are going to handle the ticket issue. I understand if this takes time, but you can communicate it in a case where you are fixing another bug.

(edited by Ewon.5903)

in WvW

Posted by: Killdozer.5731

Killdozer.5731

Yes this appears to be the case, pretty short sighted.

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

same here not even getting anything now

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

I’d like to hear what’s going on too.

I finished my diamond rank chests before this patch too, and am out the difference of the new time gated limit.

I’ll give it a couple of days, and let Anet have the opportunity to address it. Otherwise, I guess it’s time for support tickets, which not the best solution….

in WvW

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Yes. I finished diamond chest before the patch.

I think it would be better if we just started over back to wood once we finished diamond instead of repeating diamond with no ticket reward and having to wait till reset night to start wood again. You still have to grind to get to diamond anyway but folk wouldn’t feel so rushed knowing they were going to lose out on tickets if they did not get there by the end of the week. Also people would feel some progress because they would get the tickets at their own pace and not feel they were losing anything because they may not have the required time to play in order to make diamond by the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: storm officer.1028

storm officer.1028

yep, even with the repeat diamond bug couldn’t get to weekly cap.

in WvW

Posted by: levionan.8506

levionan.8506

yea, this kinda undermines our dedication. and the difference is more than 100% of the cap.

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

They should have really added this next reset.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Yeah, I’m a little upset, but I figure it really won’t matter in the long run. I think it might be a little difficult for them to award those who have finished the tracks with skirmish tickets they missed. I was on the first diamond chest when the patch came out.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Spartan Legionnaire.3406

Spartan Legionnaire.3406

Anet made this mistake and need to fix it. If you finished diamond this week, prepatch or not, they should award you 365 tickets total. Dedicated players that finished early should not be punished with only 175 tickets while procrastinators get 365. Come on, Anet. Use your head. Be fair.

in WvW

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

They should have really added this next reset.

Or compensated by looking at the progression people had made when the patch happened and awarding the difference.

I’m not hugely upset because in the long run it’s going to be faster, but it certainly could have been handled better.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartan Legionnaire.3406

Spartan Legionnaire.3406

I’m pretty upset. It’s already hard enough to earn more tickets because it’s time-gated and we are also getting cheated on extra tickets. I’m pretty sure they’ll make it right by compensating those who finished diamond early. Otherwise they’ll be receiving an influx of trouble tickets if they aren’t already.

in WvW

Posted by: YangJieShiou.3859

YangJieShiou.3859

Anet made this mistake and need to fix it. If you finished diamond this week, prepatch or not, they should award you 365 tickets total. Dedicated players that finished early should not be punished with only 175 tickets while procrastinators get 365. Come on, Anet. Use your head. Be fair.

Yeah, they still do nothing about this and eat half your tickets

in WvW

Posted by: WongSikFei.4793

WongSikFei.4793

I sent in a ticket on Wednesday, as I got to last reward of Diamond Chest pre patch. The amount of tickets I missed out on is just unfair for those of us showing dedication in WvW to complete Diamond chest. But guess what? NO reply , all I asked was to give me back the tickets I lost out on.

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

Other players sent in tickets, and Customer Support said they can’t reimburse the missing tickets if you completed Diamond before Tuesday. They go on to say you can make it up next week, since you can now get more tickets per week.

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

yup. I hit cap every week by sunday afternoon, and I got punished for playing this week.
The beatings will continue until you buy more gems

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: YangJieShiou.3859

YangJieShiou.3859

After reset and still nothing, they just want us to forget this?