Catmander took my stuff but isn't at home

in WvW

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I fed the catmander but they aren’t anywhere in my home instance (Rata Sum). Give me my cats!!

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

It may take a while to appear I know one cat took an entire 24 hrs before it appeared in my instance maybe the catmanders are the same?

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

in WvW

Posted by: Xangxa.6428

Xangxa.6428

Same here, and it’s been a whole week and cat is still missing. I submitted a support ticket last Wednesday but haven’t heard anything for a week. But I read there are so many bugs that you shouldn’t expect a response until after it has been 7 days.

in WvW

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I am assuming you fed both catmanders (one in Alpine with Gift of Battle and other in Desert with a can of Spicy Meat Chili).

I am not entirely sure but I thought you had to have them both before they would appear in the home instance. I checked the wiki and it doesn’t have anything in regards to that. Dulfy had comments on her page from some who only had one catmander and nothing was appearing in the home instance. Evidently it was verified that you need both for them to appear as they fight each other in zergs.

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Mine weren’t very visable. (Char home instance) They appeared behind the huts near the entrance. Took me 2 days to find them.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

I am assuming you fed both catmanders (one in Alpine with Gift of Battle and other in Desert with a can of Spicy Meat Chili).

I am not entirely sure but I thought you had to have them both before they would appear in the home instance. I checked the wiki and it doesn’t have anything in regards to that. Dulfy had comments on her page from some who only had one catmander and nothing was appearing in the home instance. Evidently it was verified that you need both for them to appear as they fight each other in zergs.

I also heard something along these lines. ALso there is a cat vendor for toys so you can PLAY WITH KITTEHS

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Holomancer Netto in Rata Sum at Lower Researcher Stacks WP sells the kitty toys to play with the other cats in your home instance. If you don’t care to have cats in your home instance he also sells a Feline Dispersing Emitter.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Holomancer_Netto

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Holomancer Netto in Rata Sum at Lower Researcher Stacks WP sells the kitty toys to play with the other cats in your home instance. If you don’t care to have cats in your home instance he also sells a Feline Dispersing Emitter.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Holomancer_Netto

YAY I CAN PLAY WITH MA KITTEHS

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

In Rata sum, they’re just past the airship cargo/exalted/Chak chest (or when you spawn in, to the right side of the second story structure in front of you that has your plants/Wintersday tree and Krait Ob). They do not have tags on your map to find them easily and yes, I do believe you have to feed both for them to appear.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination