Changing borderlands every match-up

in WvW

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

Can we get a system in place to change your servers borderlands everytime a new match is started, my server (Gunnars Hold) has had the same borderlands for 7 match-ups now and its absolutely infuriating!

Holla. At. Me.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

count yourself lucky. our server has had the same borderlands for as long as I can remember.

when the game first came out we had one borderlands map that we kept getting over and over, then one week we got a new one where the quaggans were removed but there were ruins instead. since then it has been exactly the same map with the ruins every single week.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

count yourself lucky. our server has had the same borderlands for as long as I can remember.

when the game first came out we had one borderlands map that we kept getting over and over, then one week we got a new one where the quaggans were removed but there were ruins instead. since then it has been exactly the same map with the ruins every single week.

-ken

I haven’t seen the quaggan map in a while. Sometimes I think about leaving my first map to search on the other maps, but then I remember what happened that one time in the middle map, when I found the hylek and then the krait. The waypoints on other maps are always contested, too… I think I’ll just wait for my server to be another color, but it’s been weeks and I think I’ll never get my gold star

in WvW

Posted by: Tryxtr.6295

Tryxtr.6295

All the Borderlands maps are the same except for the names of the camps/towers/etc. So it doesn’t matter if you’re red/green/blue you still get the same map. Only Eternal Battlegrounds is different.

They removed the quaggan section a long time ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

All the Borderlands maps are the same except for the names of the camps/towers/etc. So it doesn’t matter if you’re red/green/blue you still get the same map. Only Eternal Battlegrounds is different.

Would be a nice idea to add a RNG to the colour, say 33% chance to get blue/red/green. Colours only affecting EBG but borders are all the same.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

^ this is a super idea. maybe not 33% but definitely some randomness.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I know, it just seemed like this thread would go in a trolly direction (in a fun way).

in WvW

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

I agree with OP. The environment is stale enough as it is.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

in WvW

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

it’s more for the fact that I need map completion!

Holla. At. Me.

in WvW

Posted by: joshueTM.5294

joshueTM.5294

I feel you all… We’ve been switching between BLUE and GREEN for a month now. Ridiculous!