Changing servers would feel very bad

in WvW

Posted by: Militiaa.9735

Militiaa.9735

Does any one feel the same, cause i know i would feel quiet disgusted and disappointing to my self. and it would also feel as if I’ve ditched the team (server) for another which i don’t care about. It seems people change to the winning team which is very sad. (I’m from SoS and never transferred off)

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

you get used to it.

it only takes about 5 minutes.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

On some servers – if you want to WvW and not just be zerged down or nightcapped into oblivion …. changing servers is all the choice you get.

ANet made the game to apparently rely on transfers. My guess it is to make people used to relying on them before starting to charge for it.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

On some servers – if you want to WvW and not just be zerged down or nightcapped into oblivion …. changing servers is all the choice you get.

ANet made the game to apparently rely on transfers. My guess it is to make people used to relying on them before starting to charge for it.

Those are (as I say it) Excuses of the weak. They don’t even bother to give WvW a decent chance (and I don’t mean just dropping in once to check it out).

I play in RoS, in the past we’ve been zerged into oblivion plenty of times, and I tell you , I’m having lot’s of fun. Right now , vabbi lost the russian zerg and they dropped down and we’re kicking kitten but it’s just not that fun.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

Staying on one server with high Qs or one sided battles is stupid. I have better things to do with my gaming time.

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

So what happens when you leave a “winning” server to go to a “losing” server? Does that make you feel bad too or like you can become competitive again?

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest