China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Doesn’t surprise me…china has enough gamers to fill the shoes of both NA and EU combined. Won’t surprise me in the least if they divert all their attention to China for $$ and completely ditch NA-EU..or just offer scraps.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Nice even match up there too…

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

It’s still new. Give it a few months to settle down :p

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I really want to know what the server’s are called :P

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

now gandarans can finally stop crying

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Roy.7405

Roy.7405

But no queue on Obsidian Sanctum? I’m not impressed.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

They are named after WvW objectives.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/24e319/gw2_china_presales_passed_the_500000_milestone/

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

They don’t know about GvG yet…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

I honestly doubt we’d get as big queues even if all servers were merged into 3 mega servers.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

I honestly doubt we’d get as big queues even if all servers were merged into 3 mega servers.

LOL? You would see 1000+ q’s on every map.. Maybe 2000.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

BG Recruiting opportunity :-)

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

BG Recruiting opportunity :-)

probably made enough money the past 2 weeks to buy all of china

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I bet if in NA/EU the queue system had been in place we would have seen even bigger queues at launch.

I hope WvW is popular in China, Anet may put more resources into it then.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Just look at their score – seems like they have super stacked mega-BG server out there. Would be interesting to see queues on the other servers from that screenshot

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Its more like Henge of Denravi 2012…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Do they have all the servers for China in place though? I imagine there will be new ones because an 800 person queue would take hours and on reset nights, you wouldn’t get in at all. On JQ for reset night, the queue for something like EB might be something like 50 but the time to get in takes two hours. Can you imagine 800+ queue?

Maguuma Guardian

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

This is a smaller server btw, during headstart.

1.5k queues rumored in “T1”.

Meega Kweesta

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: EmoDevo.3209

EmoDevo.3209

Crazy stuff. That’s enough players to fill 4 or 5 other servers.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

At least they have EotM.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

A lot of Chinese WvW guilds that raided on NA servers are raiding in EoTM on the Chinese servers because that queue goes for 24+ hours lol

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

I can only picture the lots of uplevels doing crazy stuff in WvW ^^

[HUE]

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I remember having multiple hour long queues on SBI during the first 4 months of the game. I’m sure the situation in China will be the same as NA. They have stacked servers, and non stacked ones as well.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

that is nice, GW2 is awesome it just need more incentive to play it, more cool stuff. Maybe they should make a new wvw super map, NA vs EU vs Asia, they would obviously win all the time (china) but it would be fun i suppose.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Yay my first temp ban on my second account is over!

Well I really hope from the above image, that the chinese players really get into WvW.
This could be what we’ve all been waiting for, as WvW players; if even the chinese players start demanding fixes and updates, maybe the devs will finally give WvW the attention it not only deserves, but SO BADLY AND DESPERATELY NEEDS!

And note that this queue is apparently just from the headstarters, where the number of accounts was limited to 500,000. Imagine in two weeks when the game is fully released in China! I hope the OP can find the guy to post that image!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

wow! Hello. This is really fun. welcome

For the Toast!

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

really cool. You do need to tell us how to call stuff in your language.

For the Toast!

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

ok ,we noticed we need words for stack, water, static..

incoming

left right push fall back

For the Toast!

(edited by Nanyetah Elohi.4852)

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

probably north south east west

For the Toast!

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

just tell us how you say it. some of us will pay attention.

For the Toast!

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

Imagine being DC’d as soon as you get to EB after a 24 hour wait. XD

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

My server used to have wvw queues on every map too, those were the days.. #fairweathersrule

[TW] Pumped

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I wonder how long it will take Chinese players to realize WvW is coverage based.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Probably pretty long. You have to buy a chinese based copy in order to be on the chinese version of the game.

As such the chances of having a lot of people from other time zones will be very little.

AKA they will really have fun in WvW!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Probably pretty long. You have to buy a chinese based copy in order to be on the chinese version of the game.

As such the chances of having a lot of people from other time zones will be very little.

Take my money and do this for WvW! I only want to play people in my state!

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Iluth.6875

Iluth.6875

Doesn’t surprise me…china has enough gamers to fill the shoes of both NA and EU combined. Won’t surprise me in the least if they divert all their attention to China for $$ and completely ditch NA-EU..or just offer scraps.

I hope that’s not the case. One thing to take into account with that prediction also is the buying power of the NA and EU vs Chinese players. If you know about how much the Chinese wow subscription is (a fraction of the cost that NA EU players pay) you’ll know how much gem yuan Anet can reasonably expect to squeeze out of them.

Adding a huge amount of Chinese players will definitely effect the BLTP though, and this will of course affect the value of gems. We may not be playing with them, but you can bet they’re not using a separate trading post.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: mzt.3270

mzt.3270

They are named after WvW objectives.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/24e319/gw2_china_presales_passed_the_500000_milestone/

Just as well they were not named after high percentile WvW loot, who would want to be on a server called Rending Barb or Hard Leather Strap . Wait on second thought… I know who would (reaches for the brain bleach)

Happiness is finding an Omnomberry in your Grumble Cake

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

idk, someone said the game is only like $14, perhaps some of us should buy a chinese copy and show them how much “fun” we have here in EU and NA….

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

kitten , that actually sounds pretty great.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

And that’s probably going to give us WvW megaservers.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

It’s the same situation as the EU servers and coverage is a big thing in EU. There will always be a server that has more insomniacs and unemployed.

(edited by Deli.1302)

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Ilyaniii.3918

Ilyaniii.3918

Yup.. Could happen..

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Its more like Henge of Denravi 2012…

nice screenshot. I was also on BG for that matchup, can’t really remember if it was the 1 day matches or the week long. But all I remember is how many BG guilds left the server after losing to HoD once. ALOT. Oh the days of free xfers.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i guess pve in wvw is frowned upon?

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I wonder how long it will take Chinese players to realize WvW is coverage based.

With the alleged 24 hour ques, I’m guessing never.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Doesn’t China only have 1 Timezone: Beijing Standard Time? Are lots of people in EU or NA buying 2nd Accounts just to change the coverage in GW2 China’s WvW? I noticed that when you go to the “World Selection” tab in Character Select right now, you can select worlds from NA or EU, but NOT China…

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Doesn’t China only have 1 Timezone: Beijing Standard Time? Are lots of people in EU or NA buying 2nd Accounts just to change the coverage in GW2 China’s WvW? I noticed that when you go to the “World Selection” tab in Character Select right now, you can select worlds from NA or EU, but NOT China…

It’s an entirely separate game. You can’t create a new account that you buy in the states to play in China. You have to have someone in China buy an account for you or something similar to play that version. Nothing interacts with the NA/EU servers in any way.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

It’s an entirely separate game. You can’t create a new account that you buy in the states to play in China. You have to have someone in China buy an account for you or something similar to play that version. Nothing interacts with the NA/EU servers in any way.

That’s exactly what I’m saying; the “Coverage Wars” in China likely won’t be on anywhere near the same scale as they are in NA WvW, or even EU for that matter, mainly because 99% of people playing GW2 China LIVE in China!

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: Biggusbiggus.5789

Biggusbiggus.5789

I don’t suppose there’ll be any China/Asia servers in English? I live in Hong Kong, and my ping to Eu is between 450-600. I speak a bit of Cantonese, but not Mandarin, and I don’t read it, so a fully Chinese server wouldn’t work for me. It’s a shame they’ve put such a great divide in their own community.

China WvW Queue

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

All the Hong Kong players I know play on NA servers… most of them are on DB, SoS and TC I believe.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN