Combined NA predicted activity levels

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

These estimates are based on last weeks data so may still be a bit inflated due to the population changes from the update.

The chart shows three timezone blocks (NA, OCX, EU). SEA was combined with OCX.

The number next to the server names is the average glicko rating of the combined servers.

The activity scores are calculated by adding capture volume, kills, and deaths.

I can’t tell the full impact of the queues until next week but it gives an good overall activity level estimate since the server linking.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Looks about right for JQ. Dying server with SEA still doing a lot of the work to keep PPT alive. Never thought I’d see JQ near the bottom of the list for WvW though.

I think YB lost a few guild the past week so its no shocker that BG is once again pulling ahead in T1. I expect to see BG/TC/YB as the T1 servers on reset this week.

Another interesting bit is probably HoD and Ebay. Those guys are pushing pretty hard.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I still don’t understand why an OCX server (IoJ) was paired with a SEA server (JQ) when NA was needed to provide for better matches.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

I still don’t understand why an OCX server (IoJ) was paired with a SEA server (JQ) when NA was needed to provide for better matches.

My understanding is that they simply folded the glicko ratings top to bottom although I’m not sure what week they grabbed the glicko ratings to get the line up that they did.

These data are just last weeks, but I also checked a 4 week average and the results aren’t much better. A little smoother but still imbalanced globally and by time blocks.

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I like to think that the low activity on SoS is because we’ve stepped up our defense game.

Doesn’t help me finish my dailies, though q_q

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Thanks TorquedSoul, will be interesting to see this versus results at the end of the week.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

ET should have been put with JQ but I think they were working off of older information where JQ still looked to be strong. YB is running very low numbers at the moment and did not seem to take to the unification as well as BG.

A big problem is that JQ and YB are locked. We had to transfer to a lower pop server to unify our guilds returning members and no way were we going to AR. We also didn’t want to fight against YB so ET/IoJ were out. Fortunately our new home which is a former home has a pretty vibrant unified population.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

I would predict that your predictions are not factoring in the increased bottleneck in the queue for EBG, and over the weekend at least the queue for the home BL. For example, HoD/Ebay are definitely going to have a higher glicko score after this round, but they are still losing to the other two server combos that your chart lists as ranking below HoD/Ebay, one of which is SoS/GoM, which you have as dead last? I play on GoM, and I haven’t bothered trying to get into EBG due to the queue that never existed before. So I think the dynamics of the queues and increased populations will end up working differently than the mere sum of their parts.

Kinda reminds me of a husband and wife that both bring home a decent salary until the government takes a larger cut of their taxes (the marriage penalty) than if they had remained single.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

ET should have been put with JQ but I think they were working off of older information where JQ still looked to be strong. YB is running very low numbers at the moment and did not seem to take to the unification as well as BG.

A big problem is that JQ and YB are locked. We had to transfer to a lower pop server to unify our guilds returning members and no way were we going to AR. We also didn’t want to fight against YB so ET/IoJ were out. Fortunately our new home which is a former home has a pretty vibrant unified population.

It’s a beta after all so I’m not surprised there are lopsided matches. Once they get things sorted I’m sure the motivation for certain servers to win will pick up and we’ll be right back to where we were.

Also, YB not taking to the unification (as well as BG)?? I may not be logging in a much during these beta times but when I do there’s no issues seen. Should we make a PR thread too just in case? Lol

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

These estimates are based on last weeks data so may still be a bit inflated due to the population changes from the update.

The number next to the server names is the average glicko rating of the combined servers.

I can’t tell the full impact of the queues until next week but it gives an good overall activity level estimate since the server linking.

how was the data collected?
did you use a script to capture the data at the beginning of each timezone and end of each timezone to get the differences?

or is juz base on ur assumptions?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Looks about right for JQ. Dying server with SEA still doing a lot of the work to keep PPT alive. Never thought I’d see JQ near the bottom of the list for WvW though.

What is this obsession with JQ dying? Its not. Look at the current scores.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Cause despite their statements anet didn’t really use activity time slices to choose the linkages.

BTW JQ still has a good size OCX so its not just a SEA server.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

how was the data collected?
did you use a script to capture the data at the beginning of each timezone and end of each timezone to get the differences?

or is juz base on ur assumptions?

No assumptions. This is raw data. I take an WvW API snapshot every 5 minutes and then collect and analyze data points at the end of the week. I use PERL to parse the data and run the reports. Ad hoc reports like this one, I use excel to create the graph.

And use the data normalized to hour of day and then clumped together into a larger time block of NA, OCX and EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

The scores propped up by the SEA population? Yeah, JQ is dying.

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

JQ is pretty much the only server BG is fighting during OCX/SEA though, sure they might be weaker during NA prime but that’s hardly dead server.

If anything, YB is dead since they have nobody on now that they can’t ktrain whereas JQ has come out swinging with guilds like WvW/FUG/FOO/SoX bringing the fights.

JQ/IoJ definitely needs more NA players/guilds but YB literally has NOTHING for 2 timezones unless it’s a karma train and make up their PPT pvdooring EU. Still losing to JQ even as we speak.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Dying implies getting worse and worse, JQ is not.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Blix.8021

Dying implies getting worse and worse, JQ is not.

JQ has been getting worse since hot. NA is outmanned all the time, and half the people who played OCX have moved to DB or other servers. SEA activity is down. Maybe it’s unfair to compare JQ now to JQ a year ago, but JQ is imo most certainly dying.

in WvW

fishball.7204

Pretty much all servers have had reduced population since a year ago, even BG.

If that’s your justification for a server dying then all 24 servers are dying.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Pretty much all servers have had reduced population since a year ago, even BG.

If that’s your justification for a server dying then all 24 servers are dying.

Spot on its a game wide problem.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Blix.8021

Except when I left JQ and went to tier 2, the difference in activity was massive. This was before the server mergers. All the tier 1 servers had less activity, sure, but because of the stupid glicko wall nothing ever moved. Anyone who denies JQ’s population is in an unhealthy state now is just in denial. Ticking 100 in NA and 350 in SEA with only BG to fight is not good. Whole tier is rotten.

in WvW

fishball.7204

I don’t disagree with you there. NA prime definitely suffers on JQ compared to T2 and this has been a longstanding issue on servers with OCX/SEA coverage such as DB, SoS, JQ. This server linking would be better if they didn’t link IoJ but another server with heavy NA population.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Except when I left JQ and went to tier 2, the difference in activity was massive. This was before the server mergers. All the tier 1 servers had less activity, sure, but because of the stupid glicko wall nothing ever moved. Anyone who denies JQ’s population is in an unhealthy state now is just in denial. Ticking 100 in NA and 350 in SEA with only BG to fight is not good. Whole tier is rotten.

I don’t deny its in an unhealthy state but thats a game wide problem and it doesn’t mean the server is dying as a whole.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The one thing about the recent moves for JQ is that’s JQ is now cancer free. As soon as the server lock is lifted, we’ll recruit again. Though open to helping folks who wish to join our partner world IoJ too.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

The one thing about the recent moves for JQ is that’s JQ is now cancer free. As soon as the server lock is lifted, we’ll recruit again. Though open to helping folks who wish to join our partner world IoJ too.

Ah! So that’s why IoJ was paired with JQ. IoJ needs NA too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

seems legit…
ill take the matches from the top and bottom of the chart (kill,deatch,cap)

x is the capture volume on your chart

Kills + Deaths + Capture Volume = Activity Score

SoS+GoM (33.5k + 42.9k + x = 80.5k) x=8.6k
HoD+EB (31.9k + 38.9k + x = 120.3k) x=49.5k (49,500 capture volume?, thats way bigger than their kills or deaths)

i had to stop here because i think there’s something wrong about the chart, or not…..

Attachments:

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Posted by: Ali.7041

Ali.7041

According to this data, JQ’s ocx/sea is on par with yb’s.. lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

You guys must not be on JQ if you don’t think its dying. Being outmanned on every map except EB during prime and only having 2 commanders at most isn’t dying? We are outnumbered in every fight. Sea can only carry JQ for so much and even they are leaving. In addition to that, the morale on JQ is very low. It might not be its lowest like when SoR was getting ready to collapse but its pretty low. Our biggest guild now I think is either WvW or CAIN who each probably run 15-20. SF and hS only run 15 at most and that’s it for guilds on the server.

You know why JQ’s score is where it is? Cloud Fly. He pulls crazy shifts like he always has and will PPT the entire time. Its not because JQ has a lot of guilds pulling their weight. YB is in the same situation. A lot of their guilds have left and DK can’t do it all (if he’s even still on YB).

This week will be interesting to see if JQ and YB both drop and BG gets new faces to fight.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

seems legit…
ill take the matches from the top and bottom of the chart (kill,deatch,cap)

x is the capture volume on your chart

Kills + Deaths + Capture Volume = Activity Score

SoS+GoM (33.5k + 42.9k + x = 80.5k) x=8.6k
HoD+EB (31.9k + 38.9k + x = 120.3k) x=49.5k (49,500 capture volume?, thats way bigger than their kills or deaths)

i had to stop here because i think there’s something wrong about the chart, or not…..

You seem to be consistently misinterpreting how I define capture volume. One capture volume point is not one capture. A camp is worth 5, towers 10, keep 25, and castle 35 capture volume points. Basically the PPT value.

These are also estimates based on last week’s data … not this week’s.

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

You guys must not be on JQ if you don’t think its dying. Being outmanned on every map except EB during prime and only having 2 commanders at most isn’t dying? We are outnumbered in every fight. Sea can only carry JQ for so much and even they are leaving. In addition to that, the morale on JQ is very low. It might not be its lowest like when SoR was getting ready to collapse but its pretty low. Our biggest guild now I think is either WvW or CAIN who each probably run 15-20. SF and hS only run 15 at most and that’s it for guilds on the server.

You know why JQ’s score is where it is? Cloud Fly. He pulls crazy shifts like he always has and will PPT the entire time. Its not because JQ has a lot of guilds pulling their weight. YB is in the same situation. A lot of their guilds have left and DK can’t do it all (if he’s even still on YB).

This week will be interesting to see if JQ and YB both drop and BG gets new faces to fight.

What is really sad is I have never seen so much typemanding in my life than on JQ now even when they do have people. It is sad when CLoudfly seems to be one of the few commanders on JQ using TS these days at all and he is having to run nonstop or they lose everything. It was painful to watch. There is no way they can compete even the few times they have numbers on if they are going to try to do it typemanding.. trying to bait wells and do portal bombs typemanding is absurdly bad. They really need a miracle.. like an entire NA from other servers to transfer there to save it at this point.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

Norbe.7630

you should have taken snapshot every 15mins not 5mins for the correct ppt model you know…

lets be clear to all readers, this is not the current matchup data
this is WvW 1.0 data, this is not WvW 2.0 data

it simply combined the individual activities together for the purpose of making a chart
this doesnt mean that this is the merged/linked chart

ok do whatever you like best,
i just passed by to ask validity of the chart thats all
fortune telling is not my thing, and i dont believe in those…….
(when i ask fortune tellers how they do it they always get angry, always…. lol)

it gives an good overall activity level estimate since the server linking.

: )

Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You guys arguing over if a server is dying or not… First you need to define “dying”.
If “not dying” means they can produce fights in 2/4 time zones or if dying means their overall population is taking a drastic hit which is most certainly has been. Considering before server pairings and what seems to be a manual lock, Jade Quarry server population status dropped pretty hard and given this data here and other forms of statistics everywhere as well. Keep in mind this is an NA based game. NA greatly outnumbers all the other time zones. Now ask yourself if this is true of Jade Quarry?

Yaks Bend is the reverse opposite. They lack off hours, while both their counter servers have off- hours. BG is the only server in the tier with balanced overall time zone coverage giving them a god like advantage.

Activity doesn’t necessarily mean overall population either. So to judge the health of a server you can’t just take one statistic and use it to depict server health or if a server is dying or not.

- This graph though is very helpful. Thanks dude and keep up the good work here.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I don’t see how this is an accurate representation of activity level – if by activity level you mean population. There’s the factor of what opponents the server is facing as well which I don’t think is represented on this chart.

As a side note, does anyone know if MOS is using the updated formula for their next weeks predictions? If so, Anet needs to adjust it again because JQIoJ are gaining Glicko while TCKain and DBSoR are losing it.

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

You guys arguing over if a server is dying or not… First you need to define “dying”.
If “not dying” means they can produce fights in 2/4 time zones or if dying means their overall population is taking a drastic hit which is most certainly has been. Considering before server pairings and what seems to be a manual lock, Jade Quarry server population status dropped pretty hard and given this data here and other forms of statistics everywhere as well. Keep in mind this is an NA based game. NA greatly outnumbers all the other time zones. Now ask yourself if this is true of Jade Quarry?

Yaks Bend is the reverse opposite. They lack off hours, while both their counter servers have off- hours. BG is the only server in the tier with balanced overall time zone coverage giving them a god like advantage.

Activity doesn’t necessarily mean overall population either. So to judge the health of a server you can’t just take one statistic and use it to depict server health or if a server is dying or not.

- This graph though is very helpful. Thanks dude and keep up the good work here.

No, during NA Prime the population does not outnumber the other time zones. They are outnumbered on all maps often NA Prime and it is a great day if they manage to have 25 people in Teamspeak during NA prime , usually they have less than 10 now. JQ does not have an NA prime.

Their off hour population is not enough to offset Their lack of NA prime as JQ ALSO lost much of their off prime time coverage as well. They are now outmanned in most time zones and is taking some serious overtime by a few people to keep afloat at all.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

So the moral of the story:

For all interested NA guilds:

- looking for terrific WvW action with lots of juicy enemy blobs in a premier matchup
- looking to make a real difference for a server that has excellent coverage in other timezones
- looking for a warm welcome and appreciation from their new home

they should immediately transfer to IOJ to bolster the out of this world and surging JQ / IOJ alliance!

*(this message is brought to you by friends of IOJ and is not associated with any candidate, server, or time zone)

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

No, during NA Prime the population does not outnumber the other time zones. They are outnumbered on all maps often NA Prime and it is a great day if they manage to have 25 people in Teamspeak during NA prime , usually they have less than 10 now. JQ does not have an NA prime.

Their off hour population is not enough to offset Their lack of NA prime as JQ ALSO lost much of their off prime time coverage as well. They are now outmanned in most time zones and is taking some serious overtime by a few people to keep afloat at all.

Got cha. Yeah, I mean I could have figured. But I wasn’t trying to assume to much about OT or out manned status because I do not play there. I can just see activity, performance, score, during timezones. I believe you however.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

you should have taken snapshot every 15mins not 5mins for the correct ppt model you know…

lets be clear to all readers, this is not the current matchup data
this is WvW 1.0 data, this is not WvW 2.0 data

it simply combined the individual activities together for the purpose of making a chart
this doesnt mean that this is the merged/linked chart

ok do whatever you like best,
i just passed by to ask validity of the chart thats all
fortune telling is not my thing, and i dont believe in those…….
(when i ask fortune tellers how they do it they always get angry, always…. lol)

it gives an good overall activity level estimate since the server linking.

: )

I don’t know where your hostility is coming from but I will engage anyway.

I am not tracking PPT, I am tracking individual captures. This is why I grab a snapshot every 5 minutes rather than 15 minutes. Why 5 minutes? Because the RI last 5 minutes after an objective is captured. It is the smallest fragment of time I can use if I want to see all the captures.

The first post states that this is based on last weeks data and that it is an estimate. I’m not really sure what your point is.

PPT is a terrible indicator of activity which is why I do it this way. If you prefer to use something else that is your business.

I will also say that activity doesn’t always translate to wins. Some servers can simply play smarter to overcome small activity deficits. In the current system this amounts to defending better, on-tick captures, and having a better KDR, i.e. better use of manpower. Large activity deficits are not likely to be overcome.

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

According to this data, JQ’s ocx/sea is on par with yb’s.. lol.

This uses last weeks data which may be a bit skewed as a result of the 20% overall activity increase from the update.

The pairings may have adjusted the balance a bit also.

Regardless, JQ+ has about a 10% higher activity in OCX/SEA than YB+.

(edited by TorquedSoul.8097)

in WvW

Norbe.7630

hmmm, who is being hostile? lol
is it wrong to ask something you don’t understand, i guess it is… its called being hostile….

One capture volume point is not one capture. A camp is worth 5, towers 10, keep 25, and castle 35 capture volume points. Basically the PPT value.

uhmmm, ok.

I am not tracking PPT, I am tracking individual captures.

uhmmm, what again?

i think you should have said in the first quote that,
A camp is worth 1, towers 1, keep 1, and castle 1 capture volume point.

an activity is just one activity, one player killing one player is one activity, 1 blob killing 1 player is one activity

one blob killing 5 roamers is 5 activity because those 5 players can either do something crazy to increase activity by killing 2-3 enemies which increase 2-3 more activities or accept their fate giving a flat 5 activity

but when a blob captures a camp then enemies comes to defend it branches out several activities, one activity for successful capture plus the deaths and kills that came along the fight till they disengage

(this also applies to PvD when no one is defending as it existed in WvW 1.0 after all your graph is WvW 1.0 based, a blob taking a keep without resistance is one activity)

your graph is all about activity right, i am just correcting you

i came to help you on something while you accuse me of being hostile?
get a grip

Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

hmmm, who is being hostile? lol
is it wrong to ask something you don’t understand, i guess it is… its called being hostile….

One capture volume point is not one capture. A camp is worth 5, towers 10, keep 25, and castle 35 capture volume points. Basically the PPT value.

uhmmm, ok.

I am not tracking PPT, I am tracking individual captures.

uhmmm, what again?

i think you should have said in the first quote that,
A camp is worth 1, towers 1, keep 1, and castle 1 capture volume point.
(this also applies to PvD when no one is defending as it existed in WvW 1.0)

your graph is all about activity right, i am just correcting you

i came to help you on something while you accuse me of being hostile?
get a grip

I really don’t know what you are getting at. I may have worded somethings poorly but I think it is clear at this point what I am doing. When I say PPT value, I mean PPT tick value. Not total PPT score.

And yes your posts seem a tad antagonistic … references to fortune tellers and allusions that the data is inaccurate. If you wish to challenge the accuracy of my data you should be explicit in detailing the error. Playing games with semantics isn’t helpful. It is always possible that my code has a bug. I have found and corrected many already. If you want to help you should state why you believe the data to inaccurate … not just allude that it is. You are not going to hurt my feelings by pointing out a problem. Besides, I love a good argument.

If you feel that capture volume should literally be 1 point for one capture regardless of the asset, I disagree. I’m trying to estimate activity levels and in regards to activity, a camp should not be weighted the same as a Castle. Some could argue that a Castle should be weighted more than 7 camps.

I am open to anyone providing another method for measuring activity. I am using a simplistic measure to avoid putting too much of my own biases into the result. I personally feel that I should weight kills/deaths a bit higher but since it was arbitrary I decided to just use the raw numbers.

(edited by TorquedSoul.8097)

in WvW

Norbe.7630

I am open to anyone providing another method for measuring activity. I am using a simplistic measure to avoid putting too much of my own biases into the result. I personally feel that I should weight kills/deaths a bit higher but since it was arbitrary I decided to just use the raw numbers.

edited it for you, see above ^
if you cant see the relationship then i have no more to offer
that’s the simplest form of explanation i can provide

Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

edited it for you, see above ^
if you cant see the relationship then i have no more to offer
that’s the simplest form of explanation i can provide

It really seems to me that you stuck on semantics. There are general activities that I am tracking (captures and killing and dying) and specific activities that you mention which I don’t have the data to track.

I track what I can track. I don’t track what I can’t track.

I’m sorry this frustrates you. If you believe the posted chart is meaningless, please disregard.

I appreciate you trying to inform me of the inherent complexities of WvW, and I will track BlobvPlayer when anet provides that information in the API. In the meantime, I make do with what they provide.

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I just got what you meant versus what I said. I meant that overall population of WvW not specific to any one server, NA has a higher population than any other time zone in this game.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Norbe.7630

here to help you track the kills and deaths
http://wvwintel.com/
as for the camps, towers, and keeps
you’ve tracked it yourself, you just have to put 1 of each instead of the 5, 10, 20, 30 thing,
or you can use that site too to track the captures you want every 5 mins if you like
to make it simple,
1 capture
1 kill
1 death

and Good day, bb

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

here to help you track the kills and deaths
http://wvwintel.com/

as for the camps, towers, and keeps
you’ve tracked it yourself, you just have to put 1 of each instead of the 5, 10, 20, 30 thing,

or you can use that site too to track the captures you want every 5 mins if you like

to make it simple,
1 capture
1 kill
1 death

That is a great website. But its not helpful for what I am doing. I have no desire to manually collect weekly capture data.

If they have weekly statistics, I would like to see them so that I could compare them to my own to gauge accuracy. The FAQ says they collect data every 10 seconds, but it looks like its the client making the API call so I don’t think they have a data store on their end. Just a guess.

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

jq since the day the free transfer closed (not sure the exact date) has been a SEA focused server. jq put themselves into situation of low NA pop by flooding their off hours which eventually make the server full which then affect their NA population. despite that, jq continue to keep up the propaganda of needing more off hours (yea, ur recruiters were really crazy about it)

well, doesnt matter, jq had more off hours to dominate other servers but what happen next? what happen after domination? what comes around goes around. jq can only blame their own recruiters for keeping up with those senseless propaganda and blame themselves for not seeing the future consequences of their actions

edit: had to change “you” to “jq” as it was quite misleading

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

What is really sad is I have never seen so much typemanding in my life than on JQ now even when they do have people. It is sad when CLoudfly seems to be one of the few commanders on JQ using TS these days at all and he is having to run nonstop or they lose everything.

You moved so how would you know? From what I’ve seen all guilds providing map commanders are in TS. There are some pugmanders pinning up that might not be in TS but that is ad hoc.

Its pretty poor form that you leave the server and then try to talk it down like this.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

You guys must not be on JQ if you don’t think its dying.

I’m on JQ and we may have a smaller population than we should and move down a tier, that does not equate to dying. TBH I don’t think our overall pop is much different to YB now that they have had all their departures, they are just propped up by a weasel who pulls stupidly long hours and deliberately targets the off hours of other servers. Whats funny is that ultimately he isn’t doing his server any favours if they end up in a BG/TC/YB match up.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

What is really sad is I have never seen so much typemanding in my life than on JQ now even when they do have people. It is sad when CLoudfly seems to be one of the few commanders on JQ using TS these days at all and he is having to run nonstop or they lose everything.

You moved so how would you know? From what I’ve seen all guilds providing map commanders are in TS. There are some pugmanders pinning up that might not be in TS but that is ad hoc.

Its pretty poor form that you leave the server and then try to talk it down like this.

I stated very clearly on JQ forums I am still playing on JQ, so if you read them you would know. I have friends, family and guildies on JQ and although I have moved one account to another server, does not mean I am not still on JQ every day helping any way I can as well.

I do not think I should add insult to injury with JQ’s situation by calling out the very MANY commanders who have NOT been in TS over the last couple of weeks, but really that needs to be addressed by the community within the community. It is far from talking down when you are there every day trying to get people to join TS and organize and they refuse and get rolled by a group they could easily take if they would just get on coms and organize. Instead, we have people flaming people for asking them to get on TS in map chat every single day now. Instead of defending it, we need to resolve the issues causing it.

WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Chaba.5410

put themselves into situation of low NA pop by flooding their off hours which eventually make the server full which then affect their NA population

Hm…
I’m going to assume this was something you learned after your guild’s transfer to DB, which didn’t need any more SEA-time guilds and ended up Full.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

put themselves into situation of low NA pop by flooding their off hours which eventually make the server full which then affect their NA population

Hm…
I’m going to assume this was something you learned after your guild’s transfer to DB, which didn’t need any more SEA-time guilds and ended up Full.

nah, that is something i have learnt after the bandwagoners left CD for JQ right at the start, before the free transfer ended. JQ didn’t magically become that famous for SEA for no reason.

following their spirit, we decided to join DB since the CD environment become unbearable to stay after 2 long years. but meh, also, DB did need sea since TFV went to TC but eventually, the full status is too much to bear too. what rotten luck.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com