Come to the Shiverpeaks! Before its too late!

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

www.shiverpeaks.com

Don’t jump on the bandwagon. Join The Northern Shiverpeaks.

We’re a North Atlantic server.
We have a round the clock shift schedule (which few servers in our tier have).
Open Alliance Infrastructure (Serverwide weekly open guild meetings)
Free transfers during off peaks times (Yes we hit medium pop at 2am PST)
We specialize in small group play and cohesive zerg (our zergs split into teams)
And other server benefits such as Commander training for up and coming Coms.

But seriously we need more people due to same tier servers gaining transfers and if you move here you’ll make a significant difference as opposed to be swallowed by a lessor server which needs x30 the work.

Get in before it too late! All those tier 1 to 3 servers? Snore.
NSP has a huge PvE base just waiting to join WvW and all it needs is some recruitment tapping!

And thats why you should come here.
Huge recruits, plenty of people just sitting here. If only an ambitious someone to use it!

Make the right choice,
Fly Shiverpeaks..

..I mean er,

You know it.

EDIT:
Updated

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Rob.7624

I mean.
If you are looking on this thread atleast post!
NSP is dying for you to join it.

They just want some love ;_;

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

*waves* Kaineng here

NSP has some serious defense, all they need is numbers

So join up NSP, and they might have a chance rising up

And, it’s Rob, everyone loves him <3

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

NSP tends to be one of the more friendly servers. There’s multiple WvW-centric guilds ready to accept and tutor new WvWers. Besides, the lower tiers are where all the fun is at in WvW. None of the upper tier drama, and plenty of opportunity for individuals or small groups to make a real difference.

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

I played NSP while I was on Yaks Bend, fair and good fights it was!
Good luck.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: greenslab.9425

greenslab.9425

NSP has one of THE strongest PvE presence. There are Orr Temple runs everyday, and dragon timekeepers that always announce when Dragon shows up. The dedication of many players to the PvE base can be tapped into. NSP players’ teamwork and camaraderie in PvE is a sure sign of a potential WvW powerhouse. We just need your guidance!
It’s unfortunate that some guilds have left the server to pursue a winning career elsewhere, but with the transfer of some dedicated WvW leaders to stir up our player base, we can go forth in glorious victory! Join NSP today my brothers and sisters!

Nausarus of [ONE]
fightasone.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

It is time to…

Attachments:

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Rob.7624

Thanks for the posts guys it means a lot.

C’mon guys! Lets keep the shouting going for NSP,
We’ll rally the server if we can!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Ill throw in my 2 cents. Come join NSP and know that your efforts will make real difference. As was said before, we have a large player-base that when stirred-up can make a huge difference in WvW – be the ones that awaken the giant!

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Rob.7624

Ill throw in my 2 cents. Come join NSP and know that your efforts will make real difference. As was said before, we have a large player-base that when stirred-up can make a huge difference in WvW – be the ones that awaken the giant!

Well said!

I was recently doing map completion on my character and LOOOOL.

I’d be sitting in a random section of the map, just scrolling through some guild work and.. like.. a School.. of PvE guildies just swim past me.
Swim past me on land that is!

I thought they were bots but n0o0o0.They were just coordinated rushing around doing events together.
Some stopped to chat with me.

Theres not much training to do. Even the small PvE guilds fight mobs like gank squads in WvW. But half of them have never even been in it!

Total gold mine, we’re sitting on a top tier server without a doubt.
And when it comes time that they are bored with PvE and want to Endgame?

That’ll be when transfers are cut. And NSP will be one of the few servers still yanking in fresh blood from its reserve.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

airstu.2579

Its so true. There is a zerg that hits all the temples in Orr that starts around 4pm server. Its big enough that if it went into WvW the map would be one colour in an hour or 2.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

in WvW

Posted by: applied disbelief.8763

applied disbelief.8763

I transferred from a WvW guild on CD to NSP to play PVE with some rl friends. What with guesting coming soon, I’m trying to decide whether to stay on NSP. I figured I’d give it a go with one of the larger guilds. What are some of the more prominent/larger/organized WvW guilds on NSP to look into?

“Everything sacred is a tie, a fetter.”

in WvW

Rob.7624

Come join the Peaks guys!
We know how to Airstrike SM like theres not Tomorrow!

Night crew W00T

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Applied we’ve lost most of our really ‘big’ guilds beside Os but theres plenty of medium/small guilds that help such as TFG, ZoS, ROFL, Loot, PB, Tots, Lys, SKS, SE(are they still with us?) and some others too

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Remember there is a EU Shiverpeaks as well, might clarify which Shiverpeaks you mean in the title, i clicked this being curious about one of my old opponents

in WvW

Rob.7624

Remember there is a EU Shiverpeaks as well, might clarify which Shiverpeaks you mean in the title, i clicked this being curious about one of my old opponents

It was. But the title was too long.
To be honest. If Far SP decided to move into NSP and used our infrastructure? We would make one mean top tier server.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Oh and to any Maguuma players.

Guess what NSP does not have?

Queue times!

Seriously.
1 NSP player is worth 2 or more enemy.
So we don’t need queues

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

I’m with Bird Song here…just don’t bring any huge alliances please. I’d like for NSP to be a little more competitive but I don’t want to lose the small-group playability that gets lost in the upper tier zergfests and artillery-reinforced camps.

So some of you guys who were in T4-5 that are now getting lost in the zergfests (Mag), come on over. The snow is greener.

(edited by Reido Kyuuten.4709)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Applied we’ve lost most of our really ‘big’ guilds beside Os but theres plenty of medium/small guilds that help such as TFG, ZoS, ROFL, Loot, PB, Tots, Lys, SKS, SE(are they still with us?) and some others too

Did you guys lose meow? And the snow is less yellow

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Yes Meow transferred to Kain to join the bandwagon last week, a few are still on peaks but majority left

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’m with Bird Song here…just don’t bring any huge alliances please. I’d like for NSP to be a little more competitive but I don’t want to lose the small-group playability that gets lost in the upper tier zergfests and artillery-reinforced camps.

So some of you guys who were in T4-5 that are now getting lost in the zergfests (Mag), come on over. The snow is greener.

I doubt it’ll be lost at all because even I wouldn’t want a HUGE alliance to join.
Nothing that would push us into the tier above.
We could probably take 5 large guilds into NSP without upsetting the balance in our tier. Especially since we actually lost 3 guilds. We could probably take in more now and just give the guys on NSP atm a bit of a more relaxing ride.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Yeah, I haven’t noticed much of a difference since Meow left.

I have to say this though: we punch well above our weight as a server. Five man NSP teams stomping 10-20 man zergs is not an uncommon occurrence. What we don’t have in numbers, we make up for in organization.

As for guilds, Os, Sekz, and TFG all have an extremely solid WvW presence (ROFL has been showing up more and more lately, too).

Best reason of all to join us: we have good, non-zergy matchups. The final score difference is usually around 2-3k. We have really, really fun matches.

Inir [CAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Kitanai.8130

Kitanai.8130

Yes Please go to SP Anvil rock server needs badges will kill you soon!

Kittai Roes Guild Leader, Valiant Sword
VS : Server Anvil Rock
Defenders of the Homeland.

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

Hello AR here.
We been facing NSP for the pass month or so .
To let you know what you be heading into rite away. NSP is mostly an EB server. There BL has been getting better.
They have a good morning crew while its bigger then AR.

At this time in t6 we are having a good close 3 way battle with BP NSP and AR.

Over all NSP pretty respectful server that doesnt cheat .
Well if any and all that tranfer to NSP have hope you have fun.

Engineer
Aowys

in WvW

Rob.7624

Yeah, I haven’t noticed much of a difference since Meow left.

I have to say this though: we punch well above our weight as a server. Five man NSP teams stomping 10-20 man zergs is not an uncommon occurrence. What we don’t have in numbers, we make up for in organization.

As for guilds, Os, Sekz, and TFG all have an extremely solid WvW presence (ROFL has been showing up more and more lately, too).

Best reason of all to join us: we have good, non-zergy matchups. The final score difference is usually around 2-3k. We have really, really fun matches.

And I like they way Anvil Rock <3 us so much that they actually secretly want to join NSP too.

:3

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Yes Please go to SP Anvil rock server needs badges will kill you soon!

This post is to you and the other AR guy who posted below you

We turned your EB into a badge farm yesterday
And yes.
I am an Eternal Commander. So I work EB the most.
Not my fault our bl can’t pick up the slack

(Although I’m now having to go back and forth between the two to hold them both)

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Hector of Troy.4638

Hector of Troy.4638

We welcome everyone to NSP with open arms! Join us in the battle against other servers and take pride in having an active role in pushing NSP to the top!

Northern Shiverpeaks
Field Commander Tiberius Maximus
Senior Officer in [Os] Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

We welcome everyone to NSP with open arms! Join us in the battle against other servers and take pride in having an active role in pushing NSP to the top!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Seod.7924

Seod.7924

I’m from Ferguson’s Crossing, been there since i started playing. I’ve been looking into NSP since it’s just a tier 6 serv. I’m really not into the whole tier 1 zerg fest, that is why i love my little tier 8 serv. WvWvW is really fun on our tier 8, there’s some small zergs but it’s nothing compared to higher tier, and with some well place defenses, you can break the zerg really fast. One thing that sucks however, is the PVE, it’s a real ghost town.

So that is why i was looking into NSP, i keep hearing the PVE is awesome but how is WvWvW? Is it just a zerg fest like higher tier or you can still have small skirmishes here and there, and a bit of solo roaming?

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’m from Ferguson’s Crossing, been there since i started playing. I’ve been looking into NSP since it’s just a tier 6 serv. I’m really not into the whole tier 1 zerg fest, that is why i love my little tier 8 serv. WvWvW is really fun on our tier 8, there’s some small zergs but it’s nothing compared to higher tier, and with some well place defenses, you can break the zerg really fast. One thing that sucks however, is the PVE, it’s a real ghost town.

So that is why i was looking into NSP, i keep hearing the PVE is awesome but how is WvWvW? Is it just a zerg fest like higher tier or you can still have small skirmishes here and there, and a bit of solo roaming?

NSP lacks numbers most of the time. The zerging is nothing like tier 1 – 3 or even much like tier 5.
But we are good enough to hold our own against the other servers.

And yes, we have quite a large PvE base. Daily Commander led temple runs from what I hear. And peeps always looking for dungeons.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: DarKnightVIII.3617

DarKnightVIII.3617

WvWvW this week has been amazingly competitive. 1st – 3rd place were seperated by less than 4-500 points for about 2-3 days after reset. The gap widened a little bit, and then was totally blown open by today.

If we had more numbers, we could have stayed competitive right up to reset.

So get yir backside in gearz and come to NSP!

~Aeth~
[Os] Guild – NSP
Aethiryn (Thief); Madnys (Ele); Aethguard (obvious)

in WvW

Toble.2968

I want to say that Birds pictures are completely relevant and I enjoy his presence in forums more than life.

With that being said, we require more people to field our night crew and our mid-week crew. We have found a dip in larger guild participation during the week, although our weekend presence is super strong.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Hi guys,

can you please post this information in new created topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/EU-Servers-last-minute-transfers-WvW/first#post1279686

I’m trying get compact information with few servers in one place. Thx

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Toble.2968

Hi guys,

can you please post this information in new created topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/EU-Servers-last-minute-transfers-WvW/first#post1279686

I’m trying get compact information with few servers in one place. Thx

We are an NA server, sorry.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

Shiverpeaks.com

Feel free to check out the official server website, owned and run by Os Guild, made for our server so we can grow and share experiences!

As a server ,we are very concerned about not only having numbers, but making a community member out of each and every person whether they are guileless or not.

We do not judge based on who you are with, but whether you are going to contribute culturally or not.

Even if you are just one person, feel free to pm me. There is a place for each and every person interested in medium tier gameplay.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Khairos.3890

Khairos.3890

I used to be on NSP. Great community, I highly recommend it for WvW players. I still remember people’s names and guild names. NSP is not just a server, but a tight-knit community. You won’t regret it!

Helia – Stormbluff Isle – [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Always welcome new guilds and people to nsp

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: Hector of Troy.4638

Hector of Troy.4638

Hope to see all the new guilds on the battlefield on reset! NSP is a great server with a great community, come join the fun!

Northern Shiverpeaks
Field Commander Tiberius Maximus
Senior Officer in [Os] Guild

in WvW

Toble.2968

I find that a lot of players are upset with the amount of zerg in top tier servers, just know that as wonderful as the zerging is, NSP does offer more tactical and small teams, a lot of really tight group pvp.

:) Dat pvp

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

airstu.2579

Typical evening shift. Secure home BL, jump to EB to expand foothold, jump back to defend BL, back to EB to push out an offending zerg and press other 2 sides, make a scenic visit to another keeps water-gate, cause general chaos, send people back to BL to retake stuff, defend an out-manned EB with a 5 man team, breathe, merch, repeat. Requires inter-map communication, inter guild communication, clever use of siege and dedication. Fun as hell and never boring. Everyone makes a difference. Why wouldn’t you want to join?

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

in WvW

Reido Kyuuten.4709

We left NS to try higher ranked WvW servers but I have to say the group (aka zerg) skills on top tier servers is clearly better but the one-on-one players from NS can really dish it out. Even when they are out numbered the fights often feel like someone grabbing a badgers tail.

I was recently on a T3 server in a large guild and my observations were also that everyone seemed a bit less individually ‘battle-hardened?’ or efficient but the commanders and guilds worked well at compartmentalizing within the maps and working off of each other since they had the numbers in that tier.

But back on topic—I’m glad to see that some smaller guilds made the jump to NSP. It’s making a noticeable difference (not zerg noticeable, which is good). We’re still open for business though, so why not come on over and feast on some yak?

in WvW

Toble.2968

Yeah, I think some of our more battle hardened players are this way not only because fo the small group play we are able to have, but because we often set up fight clubs.

These small group and 1 on 1 fights with other servers players help hone individual skills better than SPVP does.

I participate as much as possible and make lots of friends from other servers this way as well as get to show my skills off.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Reido Kyuuten.4709

One day left. Join the family (:

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Join in, why don’t I?

I’m Noroz from NSP. My commander tag is Noroz Vi Britannia. I’m leading one of the WvW guilds here, [AS].

I have been on NSP since launch, and want to join in on this circlejerk ;]

NSP has a great community. Our players are (way) over average when it comes to skill. Time and time again we push back enemy zergs larger than ours.

Our PvE population is second to none, and the WvW guilds overall communicate well together.

We would love new players and guilds to join us. If you have any questions, /w Noroz and I’d be happy to answer any questions.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Toble.2968

Lol, Noroz bomb has entered into thread, MAYDAY MAYDAY!

Boom.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

If you guys don’t know what Toble means by Noroz bomb…
I join, stuff goes boom, we cap SM xD

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Rob.7624

If you guys don’t know what Toble means by Noroz bomb…
I join, stuff goes boom, we cap SM xD

Your stuff goes boom?
Can I get some of that.

Because when I join.
The enemy just leaves the map.

“kittening Bird Song is here again lets go do something easier”

c:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Toble.2968

LOL Dood. The match ups are amazing all the time!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

You too can be farmed without end at a selected keep of our choosing for 7 straight hours. Sorry could not help myself.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Toble.2968

:o You too can outrun 15 goat members after killing their siege for hours!

They clearly remember me.

e-famous.

| Epidemic
| Drenched