Come to the Shiverpeaks of the North! (NSP)

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

With free transfers to our tier I decided it was time to throw down the welcome mat for anyone who is tired of the beach scene and wants a permanent place to hang you hat in the mountains!

Come to Northern Shiverpeaks and take advantage of the most balance tier in all of WvWvW with a ton of good fights. It’s such a rewarding feeling knowing that one person CAN actually make a difference, let alone what an entire guild could do.

There are several amenities to look forward to during your stay!

-Unparalled PvE population with daily Cathedral runs!
-Always someone helping to find the bounty targets when you are doing Guild Missions, and most will even tag along to help you them!
-Can’t find a skilled group to run dungeons with, look around there is most likely someone standing by you to do a run!
-“Is Teq or Jormag up?” (Tired of asking and getting crickets? Friendly population will always let you now whats going on.)

And that’s just the PvE side! We have a great group of WvW guilds that are always keeping on task of capturing points and keeping the pesky Zergs away. Oh we are not a Zergfest tier, so if tgats what you want look way higher up than our tier. This is a tier where small man teams make ALL the difference!

We do not descriminate based on race! If you are a Norn, come on over. A Charr – we love you baby! Azura’s, Sylvari’s, and Human’s we are always here for you too!

There you have it, your new home away from home!

Come to Northern Shiverpeaks! Just don’t forget you coat!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

We are the Kings of the North!!

I can’t say much about our PVE zones. I do know that we are considered as a premium PVE server though. You can always see for yourselves by guesting. I think the daily temple run is around 5PM server time (that means 8PM Eastern time). Put on your magic find gear and try it

Why would you want to transfer to NSP instead of just guesting? Well first I think we have a great community. Os (WvW flagship guild) was kind enough to start a community website, shiverpeaks.com . Hopefully this website can be used as a tool to appreciate this game even more. A server vent is also coming up for better WvW communication.

Speaking of the WvW, we have a dedicated player base which always makes the battles fun. We’ve been in different tiers in the last months but we always had close matches. Just look at our history. Obviously there are reasons why we are now in tier 7 but I think we’re all enjoying the fights with HoD and GoM right now. If you don’t like being lost in big zerg fests, you may like this tier too. I’m not saying zerg battles never happens….we do get skill lags in our 3 ways battles for SM…but you will see that small scale fights can be rewarding and meaningful.

I’m not sure how our WvW population compares to our current matchups. I think HoD might be a little underpopulated. What I do know though is that we often see our Outmanned buff on. I’m eastern time. I can say that around 11PM I often get the outmanned buff. Same thing around 7-8 AM.

Aussi, à mentionner, les Cimefroides nordiques ont une assez forte présence francophone. Si vous êtes francophone et que vous cherchez à pouvoir jouer un peu en français, je peux vous assurer qu’il n’est pas nécessaire de joindre un serveur européen. Il nous fera plaisir de vous accueillir!

For those who did not understand the previous paragraph, that was french. NSP has quite a sizeable french community too.

So I guess this is it. Feel free to ask us any questions

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Sevenred.3890)

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Sevenred did a pretty good job at describing NSP and our timezone needs. There are many great WvW guilds and a good core of old solid player.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

If MoB would be able to post any videos of some fights I feel that’d help too, brave or astry you got any for us?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Diabien.6197

Diabien.6197

it says it costs 1800 gems to transfer to NSP

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

Hmmm….interesting. They might have reverted back to medium population servers only. If that is the case, only ET, FC and HoD would qualify I guess…

Not at home right now so I can’t test it. Any other feedbacks on this?

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Seve it’s probably because right now we have a “high” population but other times of the day we only have a “medium” population amount of people on…Anet does need to change it to be just free to bottom 6 servers for now…and diab thanks for considering us

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

Alright then, let’s keep this thread updated on our open transfer windows

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Lexxx.2143

Lexxx.2143

Gate of Madness

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Gate of Madness

……is also recruiting if your into that kind of thing. We refrain from judgement here in NSP!

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Apparently you must transfer when the populations are in the medium range. It happens at different times of the day so you just have to keep checking. Makes absolutely zero sense to me to make an announcement AND list the servers and not just make it a blanket 0 gem cost to transfer. <slow clap> ANet

On a positive note no culling in WvW last night. Was really great for once to not be totally surprised you hit a zerrrrg solo.

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

We also have Beer. Don’t forget the Beer…

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lexxx.2143

Lexxx.2143

Gate of Madness has boobs.

big ones.

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Gate of Madness has boobs.

big ones.

When you have Beer, their all big

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

And really who can argue with that?

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Its free transfers during offpeak hours.
Server pop depends on how many people are online at once.

Yes.
NSP does get free xfers.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

We also have cookies! Which go great with beer

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

How do you unbalance a balanced tier?

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]