Commander tag for guildies only!!

in WvW

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

This is a simple thing that could be very handy because most organized guilds dont want to run on a “blob” by having normal commander tag on or getting random players following them which can ruin their gameplay. So what we do is, we target our guild commander (ctrl + t) for a personal guild tag, the problem is the color.. when you enter in the middle of an enemy zerg with all that red cluster sometimes you lose yourself

That is why Anet should create a similiar commander tag for guilds only with a diferent color like green, or ideal would be a tag with flashing effects for more visibility.

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Yet ANOTHER post requesting private/guild squads. Completely agree that the C&S system needs to be upgraded to be flagged Private or Public. Private squads work the same as public squads but the pin can be hidden to everyone NOT currently in the squad.

Now guilds or alliances can form public or private squads as needed. This is nothing that hasn’t been suggested since before the game went live… please make it happen!

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Welcome to the club. Prepare to have this topic merged though, it’s like they want us to zerg even on the forums.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Welcome to the club. Prepare to have this topic merged though, it’s like they want us to zerg even on the forums.

lol …. that made me chuckle.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

after they merged a couple of threads I thought maybe these forums were going to go through a major overhaul of making official threads for certain topics to help keep feedback more organized because someone was actually going to be looking it. o.O I still have hope but that seems like a lot of work to clean up such a mess when maybe a WvW suggestion subforum could be more helpful?

Was pleased to see Devon’s response on the general commander issue in that while it is not something they already have going, that they will be soliciting ideas from the community on what we want to see when they are so I guess just hold on to those ideas for now. This forum is full of great ones on the subject so should not be any problem getting feedback from us when it is time.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Was pleased to see Devon’s response on the general commander issue in that while it is not something they already have going, that they will be soliciting ideas from the community on what we want to see when they are so I guess just hold on to those ideas for now. This forum is full of great ones on the subject so should not be any problem getting feedback from us when it is time.

No problem getting feedback… we’ve been posting enough of it! Until I see more detail of HOW they are changing the C&S system, I will continue to be annoyin….. erm continue posting.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Joriel.1530

Joriel.1530

its supposed to be a quick simple feature, i know they are probably working on major updates, but still….

i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz | GTX 780 | 8GB GSKILL RAM @ 1866mhz

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

its supposed to be a quick simple feature, i know they are probably working on major updates, but still….

At a certain point a “reasonable” time becomes ridiculous. I’d give them a little leeway with the commander and squad revamp as long as it’s done right. By done right I mean a system that’s flexible to work with all players and guild playstyles…. allowing public and private squads.

I think the “reasonable” time has passed on the group UI functions. There is no way that being unable to invite players, kick offline players or manage groups through the UI should have been left this long. They had a working group UI in any PvE zone at release but apparently making in work in WvW is not as important.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry