Complaint about communication

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

PvP forums and WvW forums are actually very similar. Alot of people, passionate about their game mode, posting, moaning, raging and giving ideas for improvement. There is however 1 huge difference, the PvP devs seem to reply alot, the WvW devs hardly ever. This has become to be a norm for all wvw’ers. So much so that it is now an idea that ANET doesnt care about wvw or the players that play this game mode.

I can only figure that we as wvw’ers must have insulted the devs in such a way that they no longer feel they want to communicate with us. So I decided to say sorry.

Sorry Anet for moaning when you Nerfed the Omnoberry Compote that we all used to run to get that healing boost.
Sorry Anet For Moaning when you removed the orbs.
Sorry Anet for not saying thank you cause removing orbs was a good idea
Sorry Anet for moaning when you put the wall up in garrison so you couldnt treb bay anymore.
Sorry Anet for getting angry when you removed the Quaggan lake and replaced it by bloodlust.
Sorry Anet for asking for Carvers Ascent to be renamed.
Sorry Anet for not understanding why Jump Puzzles were in wvw.
Sorry Anet for not understanding the purpose of the skritt or centaurs in alpine borderlands map.
Sorry Anet for not saying thank you when you finally stopped people being able to treb from inside citadel.
Sorry Anet for being part of the 48 page “arrowcart” thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Arrowcarts-merged
Sorry Anet for not liking the continual power creep in wvw.
Sorry Anet for not liking Desert Borderlands.
Sorry Anet for not liking EOTM.

Maybe after all those sorries…a dev may reply? …sorry for asking …

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

Forgot some bits :-

Sorry Anet for wanting balance in wvw skills
Sorry Anet for wanting some better control on server populations
Sorry Anet for not being a great fan of server linking
Sorry Anet for not being grateful for the reward tracks you brought in.
Sorry Anet for thinking that you prefer pvp and pvp players and that wvw’ers are not worth bothering about.
Sorry Anetfor playing wvw.
Sorry Anet for having fun using Tonics.
Sorry Anet for not saying Thank you for letting us use the magic carpets again in wvw.

Anyway I’m back off to do some PVP as i’ve made over 40g in 4hrs playing that ….. ooops
Sorry Anet for moaning about not making gold whilst playing wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Gonna go with sorry for being dedicated to wvw for 4 years now. I think I’m more sorry to myself if anything lol

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

Gonna go with sorry for being dedicated to wvw for 4 years now. I think I’m more sorry to myself if anything lol

Lol. Well stated. I think for me its just that a little communication would go a long way. People obviously still care considering the activity level on this forum on in other locations.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

I will say that I’ve noticed a lot more Devs in WvW lately. That used to be pretty common back in the day. Action though, we want action. -tosses poms poms in the air-

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Danng son, this is pathetic. Pick urselves up off the flooor and have some dignity.

So desperate for an answer you are willing to take the fall for every mistake? lulz….fine suit urself.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

This thread doesn’t seem to have the potential to provide any meaningful or factual communication. The developers work on, and care about, all modes of gameplay. WvW has been given unprecedented levels of communication, interaction, and engagement in recent months, so the timing of these comments is particularly ironic. I can only assume that someone did an anecdotal post count and concluded that there’s some sort of bias in favor of PvP. Yet in another period of time, the counts might lean towards any other gameplay mode.

ArenaNet developers work on, care about, and support the different modes of playing Guild Wars 2 with equal passion, dedication, and interest.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: KeyOrion.9506

KeyOrion.9506

I’m sorry anet removed the No White Swords Wintersday, that forced the player population to actually be active Home Body’s inside towers and keeps and WATCH for enemy. I miss it.

When I’m cute, I can be cute. But when I’m mean, I can be very very mean.