Completly ruined anything but blobbing

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Wasnt here for the weekend, so now I see 10 people ganking between EB keep and SM with 3+ necros all on epidemic, venomshare thieves and condi mesmers. All those focus one target, epi 3 time and youre dead withing half a second. Oh and all around me aswell. Had 20 condis on me and tried to blast lightfield, got the vulnerability away SUCCESS! Well, those 40 burns still killed me. But atleast no vulnerability!
Gosh this cant be the new meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

If you were fighting people 1v10, it doesn’t really matter which classes they were, you’d fall down.

Unless you were a berserker, then you’d probably stay standing for 5 minutes before those 10 could down you.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh but it is.

Enjoy!

in WvW

Posted by: Packit.8576

Packit.8576

Had 20 condis on me and tried to blast lightfield, got the vulnerability away SUCCESS! Well, those 40 burns still killed me. But atleast no vulnerability!

need to blast your light fields earlier in the fight

in WvW

Aury.1367

If you were fighting people 1v10, it doesn’t really matter which classes they were, you’d fall down.

Unless you were a berserker, then you’d probably stay standing for 5 minutes before those 10 could down you.

It was an equal fight, but they just need 10 to kill 10-20 with the epidemic crap

Had 20 condis on me and tried to blast lightfield, got the vulnerability away SUCCESS! Well, those 40 burns still killed me. But atleast no vulnerability!

need to blast your light fields earlier in the fight

I asked some people in lions arch to blast them with me, thought it would keep its effect until I get condi bombed in WvW, but didnt. I guess its a bug.

(edited by Aury.1367)

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Was the guild tag ERP from Conditions Hold?

in WvW

Aury.1367

Was the guild tag ERP from Conditions Hold?

Nah, some guild tags from Far Condi Peaks.

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

So 10 people clearly with a group comp takes out a disorganized pug group double their size and win and you complain?? Sounds normal to me. Also it is not a bug thay boons dont last between maps. That has always been the case

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

So 10 people clearly with a group comp takes out a disorganized pug group double their size and win and you complain?? Sounds normal to me. Also it is not a bug thay boons dont last between maps. That has always been the case

Even if its not normal, its exactly what “hardcore” WvWers have been crying that they should be able to do for years. Then when its anything other than power zerkers, they get a hissyfit. Hm. Guess WvW does have more in common in PvE than we think.

in WvW

Posted by: TheHeretic.3529

TheHeretic.3529

roamers will ALWAYS try to get easy kills. they cant do anything else. your best bet is to try to avoid them. 95% of people in wvw run team-based builds, and roamers run 1v1 builds. you will die. avoid them.

Maybe I’m a thorn in your perfection
A heretic’s voice in your head
A stargazer, releaser

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

This is why my pu mesmer is my go to toon. They try and gank me, I simply stealth out, and blink my way out of trouble.

in WvW

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

roamers will ALWAYS try to get easy kills. they cant do anything else. your best bet is to try to avoid them. 95% of people in wvw run team-based builds, and roamers run 1v1 builds. you will die. avoid them.

OP does not describe roamers but gank squads. I am not surprised this happened vs. one of the big international EU servers. It is pretty common there.

I am a roamer and I don’t run run trailblazer condi crap just because it’s fancy atm.

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Well they need to give light field blasts 2 or 3 condi removals.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

[Match-up threads are not permitted on the forums. Thank you!]