Condition Immunity Hack/Exploit

in WvW

Posted by: Xtinct.7031

Xtinct.7031

attempting to call out individuals by account name for game abuses isnt right, in fact, I believe it is agaisnt anet policy to do so on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

attempting to call out individuals by account name for game abuses isnt right, in fact, I believe it is agaisnt anet policy to do so on the forums.

Actually the players name or account info isn’t apparent from watching that video and the OP has broken no rules. What can be gleamed is enough information from this video to help Anet decide if any rules were broken with punishment needed.

Thank you

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

It’s not apparent? It’s at the start of the video.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

It’s not apparent? It’s at the start of the video.

As far as I know they’ve never actioned anyone for revealing player names in youtube videos. Probably because it’s unrealistic to expect players to go through the effort required to sensor a video.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Clearly using some hack/glitch to avoid conditions at all. He gets hit couple of times without a single condition ( albeit a bleed or a vulnerable) being on him.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

This fact that this is happening to many of us, including me, is proof that the game is full of holes in WvW where scores matters most to the largest number of people.

I get ‘conditioned down’ without a single condition on me – dead and the laughing by the hacker is just proof that Anet is ignoring the worst of offenders by not deleting their characters and banning their IPs for life.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: trueanimus.4085

trueanimus.4085

Anet refuses to do anything about the hackers (all forms, weither it be condi resistance hackers, obstruction under the map hackers, wall pass through hackers etc) which just goes to show that anet doesn’t give a kitten about this game mode.

One year into the game, anet would have banned these guys with no problem (they even implemented server software to catch the bots and specific loot hacks back in the first few months of the game) but.. since then they just dont care.

This game isn’t the cash cow that it once was… and the expansions are mediocre at best. The only way they will do anything about wvw is if it starts cutting into their bottom line, and right now they make 70% or so (i would guess) from players switching servers every few months that are trying to stay ahead of the new scoring system and stacked, hacking servers like mag.

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Anet refuses to do anything about the hackers (all forms, weither it be condi resistance hackers, obstruction under the map hackers, wall pass through hackers etc) which just goes to show that anet doesn’t give a kitten about this game mode.

One year into the game, anet would have banned these guys with no problem (they even implemented server software to catch the bots and specific loot hacks back in the first few months of the game) but.. since then they just dont care.

This game isn’t the cash cow that it once was… and the expansions are mediocre at best. The only way they will do anything about wvw is if it starts cutting into their bottom line, and right now they make 70% or so (i would guess) from players switching servers every few months that are trying to stay ahead of the new scoring system and stacked, hacking servers like mag.

You’re calling out a whole server because(possibly)you saw a hack? Generalize much? Show your proof. I can’t stand hackers either, but I don’t EVER call people hackers without proof. If you do have a vid, I’d love for you to send me the link to it.

Mag the new Russians in GW2 MsM? Call CNN!!!

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Interesting thing to note is in the first fight plague signet passive procs on him but no conditions are on the thief however it does indeed transfer the conditions as the necro gets cleansed.

in WvW

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

Bans went out for this looks like. Kind of lame since it was an in game item that did it, but this was handled.

in WvW

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

They won’t listen. I promise.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

No hack, ok, but it is very obviously an unintended effect which you aren’t supposed to abuse as per the rules of conduct part 17 which we all agree to when hitting that accept button.

For reference:

17. You will not exploit any bug in Guild Wars 2 and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Guild Wars 2.

in WvW

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

That explains it. I was in EBG several days ago and someone on my server dropped a sab box ‘o fun and just stood there using it. I didn’t think much of it. Just thought he was bored and having fun. Thank god I didn’t touch his box and just went on my way.

It does make me wonder if any innocent players got caught up in that. A sab box ’o fun is rather tempting to play with.

There’s something charming about rangers.