Congratulations JQ

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Shift Focus.9083

Shift Focus.9083

For winning 1st place in Season 2 WvW.

Not sure what happened with the server im on but it’s a snooze fest.

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

In before the thread lock.

HOW is congratulating a server on a WIN a “matchup” thread.

Congratulation are just that – an honorable gesture bowing to the superior force – not a “matchup” thread.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Gz JQ on the S2 win

/bg player

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

It may not get closed. From ALL servers. Not just one. (Therefore not a matchup) congrats on S2 win.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Hats off to u then Static as rare as it is, i am happy ppl like u still play wvw

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Thank you for the gesture.

A heartfelt thx to TC for their fighting spirit, I look forward to more fights and impromptu RP.

Also a special thanks to BG who always fight hard and fast.

And for the record Im glad this silly tournament is over.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Precedent setting historic season

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

Congrats. Jq you guys earn it way to go

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Congrats JQ. Completely legitimate win that did not affect any other Gold League servers negatively.

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: GlowSticks.9734

GlowSticks.9734

Congrats JQ
If anyone thought TC was going to win the last week.. must be insane. I’m a TC server person. There was no way TC can beat JQ’s coverage. :P
Weekend Hype – Then quit
Was a Pretty boring Swiss tournament due to the 2v1 deal…. But seriously, it was necessary. I’m a SOR original… Oh boy do I miss old SOR days…. I was one of the last ones who came to TC from the huge fall of SOR, didn’t want to go… But I wanted bags

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Congrats JQ
If anyone thought TC was going to win the last week.. must be insane. I’m a TC server person. There was no way TC can beat JQ’s coverage. :P
Weekend Hype – Then quit
Was a Pretty boring Swiss tournament due to the 2v1 deal…. But seriously, it was necessary. I’m a SOR original… Oh boy do I miss old SOR days…. I was one of the last ones who came to TC from the huge fall of SOR, didn’t want to go… But I wanted bags

TBH JQ didnt have the coverage, just alot of dedicated OT players. I want to shout out a thanks to that Sea OT time and NA who never slept it seems. Also, TC my gawsh even tho theres alot of SOR there now I still see the Zombie Coast never gives up, always there for the fights. As a old TCer myself it made me miss you all the more.

Hope there will be a big Dolyak parade to finish this season off with. Theres no FA to muck it up!!

Congratulations JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss.