Consider Transferring to Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

4 hour assault and defense of this garrison. Now how’s that for an epic recruitment poster? Now that’s fun!

Attachments:

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Wok Fo A Livin from [HzH] here. I am a commander on the Jade Quarry server and I personally would love to see more guilds go to Kaineng server. A few larger guilds are going to BG now but I think going to Kaineng would have been a better idea. I think having some of the same people from SoS going to BG server may yield some of the same problems. Also it requires a lot of organization to do so. If guilds are going to move servers why not take a look at Kaineng instead of all wanting to go to BG and attempt to stack one server. BG has had a chance at tier one already and Kaineng has not. Kaineng also may have a more solid presence in oceanic hours. I think constructing a server that has not been in tier one yet may be a better idea. I hope Kaineng gets more solid guilds and coverage for WvW. I would love to have you guys in tier one.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

. I think having some of the same people from SoS going to BG server may yield some of the same problems. Also it requires a lot of organization to do so. If guilds are going to move servers why not take a look at Kaineng instead of all wanting to go to BG and attempt to stack one server..

Isn’t this what made kaineng, kaineng? The idea of “stacking” one server. Oh the hypocrisy!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

. I think having some of the same people from SoS going to BG server may yield some of the same problems. Also it requires a lot of organization to do so. If guilds are going to move servers why not take a look at Kaineng instead of all wanting to go to BG and attempt to stack one server..

Isn’t this what made kaineng, kaineng? The idea of “stacking” one server. Oh the hypocrisy!

Thanks for sharing your interesting point of view, and for the free bump. Cheers!

Wok Fo A Livin from [HzH] here. I am a commander on the Jade Quarry server and I personally would love to see more guilds go to Kaineng server. A few larger guilds are going to BG now but I think going to Kaineng would have been a better idea. I think having some of the same people from SoS going to BG server may yield some of the same problems. Also it requires a lot of organization to do so. If guilds are going to move servers why not take a look at Kaineng instead of all wanting to go to BG and attempt to stack one server. BG has had a chance at tier one already and Kaineng has not. Kaineng also may have a more solid presence in oceanic hours. I think constructing a server that has not been in tier one yet may be a better idea. I hope Kaineng gets more solid guilds and coverage for WvW. I would love to have you guys in tier one.

Thanks for the input! From a selfish standpoint, I agree with you, but from a look at T1, JQ needs some serious competition or you guys are going to burn out. BG may bring you some of that competition and keep T1 pretty fresh – they were really tough to start with, but they’ve picked up their game even more over the past week. They’ll be a great addition to T1!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Obviously not, but thanks for your opinion.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

From Fort Aspenwood, I wish your recruitment campaign a success along with ours. For the longest time since release, I’ve been wanting Jade Quarry, Kaineng and Fort aspenwood to fight in Tier 1 together just so I could call it the Battle of Cantha.

(edited by BobbyT.7192)

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

From Fort Aspenwood, I wish your recruitment campaign a success along with ours. For the longest time since release, I’ve been wanting Jade Quarry, Kaineng and Fort aspenwood to fight in tier together just so I could call it the Battle of Cantha.

We wish you the very same and look forward to fighting you next week!

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Thanks for the words of encouragement and good wishes from the top of T1. I will say however that BG is an excellent server with great people and very respectful. I don’t think we hold their new SoS transfers against them. They deserve to take their best shot (or perhaps better shot) at T1. I wish them all the best, as I think most of Kaineng does. They have been an awesome opponent.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Thanks ghtchill!

I would definitely recommend Kaineng for a few simple reasons, they have good Oceanic coverage, they have been nothing but respectful and they don’t forum troll and become sor,e losers when they lose!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: komokoro.7542

komokoro.7542

I just found this on the internet but I really like the ending quote from The Adventures of TinTin

So far I really enjoyed staying in Kaineng.

PS: sorry WM fro grabbing one of your videos

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

I recommend ppl see some video of their “tactics” before transfer. You’re welcome.
PD: I never had better fun matches than in T8 Kaineng.

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I just found this on the internet but I really like the ending quote from The Adventures of TinTin

So far I really enjoyed staying in Kaineng.

PS: sorry WM fro grabbing one of your videos

Oh my. That was awesome! Thank you for that!

TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I recommend ppl see some video of their “tactics” before transfer. You’re welcome.
PD: I never had better fun matches than in T8 Kaineng.

Then perhaps you should try these ones

TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I think BG and Kaineng are looking for different timezone guilds. BG is looking for Oceanic guilds, while Kaineng is looking for EU and NA.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Kaineng oceanic is super stacked. I don’t think any other server can take on our Oceanic time head on. However the other timezones are still open. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Obviously not, but thanks for your opinion.

I have no problem bumping this, but how so?

WM joins a t8 server (for whatever reason), RE joins and as they climb the get recruit more and more from the servers they defeat all the way up. I believe WP told me they got 100g and a free teamspeak server for moving there (before paid xfers).

As you climbed, there was a snowball effect, and now, understandably, you need more players to climb to tier 1.

I’d love to hear a reply on how aggressively getting all these guilds to join the rising star isn’t “stacking” a server.

Any press is good press I guess, and there’s nothing wrong with any of that, but the definition stands. It isn’t meant to be derogatory… it’s what you’re doing and so you should take pride in stacking kaineng and wanting your server to be better… no idea why you pretend otherwise.

Best of luck guys.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Stacking a server in my mind is bringing the best guilds you can to Kaineng to be eventually be the best WvW server out there. That’s not what we want. We dont’ want to be in Tier 1 which is what we’ve said many times. Tier 2 fighting is a lot better

We don’t care if no EU guilds came over, we just want to make the forum announcement that Kaineng is lacking in the EU Timezone and we’d wish for more players that are online during EU primetime to consider Kaineng as the next stop on their flight destination. Anyone that would like to talk about transferring to Kaineng can contact me on these by Gw2 forums, in-game forums, or www.kainengserver.com.

Even if you’re not convinced to come over and would just like to scope out what we have, the makeup of our top guilds and how your guild would play an important role, feel free to reach out. We always like to make friends from different servers. Worst case scenario, make yourself known and we look forward to see you on the battlefield!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

This has to be one of the most hilarious posts I have seen in awhile.

Translation: Please people, don’t go to Blackgate so they have close to equal coverage to JQ unlike their last attempt at T1 where they had no coverage for 6-8 hour time slots not to mention JQ and their unwillingness to ever attack SoS. Kaineng can’t beat BG so they deserve a shot at T1 and you want to fight that someone more than a competitive server?

I’m pretty sure Kaineng will get transfers when they hold T2 by comfortable margins and the 3rd place T1s start abandoning ship like they always do, well other than Blackgate

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

“I won’t make this a long post like the other servers. It’s quite simple.”

-Entire page of text proceeds-

o_O

P.s The answer be no..

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Translation: Please people, don’t go to Blackgate so they have close to equal coverage to JQ unlike their last attempt at T1 where they had no coverage for 6-8 hour time slots not to mention JQ and their unwillingness to ever attack SoS. Kaineng can’t beat BG so they deserve a shot at T1 and you want to fight that someone more than a competitive server?

I’m pretty sure Kaineng will get transfers when they hold T2 by comfortable margins and the 3rd place T1s start abandoning ship like they always do, well other than Blackgate

I think BG just got lucky. BG never stayed up in t1 long enough for attrition to take its toll in the community. Being 3rd place in t1 for numerous weeks on end and constant pummeling pushes the casual WvWers out and leaves your hardcore WvW burned out for playing long hours just to make up for militia losses. I don’t know if the core BG guilds actually made that call to purposely remove themselves out of t1 before it greatly demoralized their WvW community but it sure is the right call. Now moral seems to be high in BG and staying on top of t2 long enough made themselves look good for transferring guilds that’re looking for a timezone gap to fill.

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Just one or two EU guilds and Kain would be perfect. Not too big that we ever have queues past reset, yet still big enough that we can roll in T1/T2.

Kaineng is just an exciting place to be at the moment. New organisational structures are getting implemented and guilds are starting to co-operate better. Most importantly though from what I have seen is that the level of improvement from Kain players has been incredible. We started in T2 getting wiped by HB every time we even saw their tags, and no doubt they are a formidable guild, but everyone raised their game and now it is a much more even fight with genuine tactics and skill deciding the outcome of each battle.

I will be really excited to see how KN vs SoS goes, should be a really interesting matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I think BG just got lucky. BG never stayed up in t1 long enough for attrition to take its toll in the community. Being 3rd place in t1 for numerous weeks on end and constant pummeling pushes the casual WvWers out and leaves your hardcore WvW burned out for playing long hours just to make up for militia losses. I don’t know if the core BG guilds actually made that call to purposely remove themselves out of t1 before it greatly demoralized their WvW community but it sure is the right call. Now moral seems to be high in BG and staying on top of t2 long enough made themselves look good for transferring guilds that’re looking for a timezone gap to fill.

BG has always had coverage issues when it comes to T1, pretty simple that when there’s 10 people on all 4 maps for 6 hours bad things happen, Even Kain could exploit this the last few weeks but just now I logged on and saw a group of MERC running around and SM had a waypoint for the first time during these hours instead of holding off Kain at our Keep like the last 2 weeks waiting for Thai to show up and stop the bleeding.

Actually BGs militia is one of its strong points, they don’t give up even when it’s 5-10 of us trying to hold on to our keep in EBG during T1 &T2 against Kain

I’ve witnessed multiple commanderless zerg buster militia being very successful, this and the smaller tough as nails guild like HB, RIOT, Urge, EA and many others with their no fear tactics make BG an attractive place to be, not “lucky”

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

As someone who has been fighting against Kaineng, and enjoyed nearly every minute (im sorry but no one likes to be smashed by a zerg when your off by yourself)

I can recommend KN to any NA or Euro guild looking to transfer

they have a very strong oceanic/sea presence and just need a few NA and Euro guilds to give them better coverage

best of luck in your recruitment KN, see you on the battlefield

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

Posted by: AmphibianX.7042

AmphibianX.7042

SoR vs Kain whoever loses transfers to the other server. to make it a 3 way battle of the superservers in t1.

or

SoR vs Kain vs SoS/TC/FA if SoS/TC/FA get 150k points they win.
lets make it a 3 week battle though. why 3 weeks? so that people can farm and save their 30+ gold to pay for their transfer.

but meh! I doubt this can happen because of the rating system, SoR and Kain will probably just swap places for 3rd place in t1.

in WvW

Posted by: Sai Ree.5960

Sai Ree.5960

I would say that Kaineng has 0 EU guilds.

Actually, Makes No Sense is a EU guild on Kaineng, consisting of 1 casual European, 1 less casual European, and one almost inactive American who didn’t pay attention when he joined. We have like 20 more awesome Europeans in our guildlist, but they have gone inactive after racing to 80 within the first week of launch.

So yup, we’re a bit underpowered during EU prime time.
Then again, Makes No Sense has awesome me, and no other guild can say that!

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I have a question for the lower WvW participation servers. Do you regard all transfer people/guilds with such scorn? I simply do not understand the vitriol here?

The vitriol is two fold…

-Those servers already had population issue and ppl jumping ship made it a whole lot worse. ie: ppl don’t like being betrayed/abandoned.

-The Kaineng bandwagon ruined several matches for over a month. They made the quality of the game and the enjoyment of every other player a second priority to “doing what’s best for themselves”. ie: ppl don’t like selfish opportunists.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Twystyd.8453

Twystyd.8453

We have been having a lot of fun on Kaineng even with the coverage gaps. I would highly recommend the server to anyone looking for a new home. There are no queues outside of reset and we usually carry the outmanned buff during EU and NA/PST.

(edited by Twystyd.8453)

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I have a question for the lower WvW participation servers. Do you regard all transfer people/guilds with such scorn? I simply do not understand the vitriol here?

The vitriol is two fold…

-Those servers already had population issue and ppl jumping ship made it a whole lot worse. ie: ppl don’t like being betrayed/abandoned.

-The Kaineng bandwagon ruined several matches for over a month. They made the quality of the game and the enjoyment of every other player a second priority to “doing what’s best for themselves”. ie: ppl don’t like selfish opportunists.

Someone write this down, AR and NSP (and I’m willing to bet BP) completely agree on this. AR has had big guilds leave, NSP lost tons of players, not sure about BP but server transfers rob mid and lower tiers of their cores and ruin the match ups for a large segment of the population. Kaineng and the band wagoners who transferred there have messed up enough matchups, please try and work with what you have and develop your players and strategy before you go running for help because you suddenly aren’t steamrolling underpopulated low-tier servers.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

The vitriol is two fold…

Someone write this down, AR and NSP (and I’m willing to bet BP) completely agree on this. AR has had big guilds leave, NSP lost tons of players, not sure about BP but server transfers rob mid and lower tiers of their cores and ruin the match ups for a large segment of the population. Kaineng and the band wagoners who transferred there have messed up enough matchups, please try and work with what you have and develop your players and strategy before you go running for help because you suddenly aren’t steamrolling underpopulated low-tier servers.

As someone who has been only ever been on Kaineng I can tell you that’s exactly what everyone is doing, trying to improve our militia and working with what we have to get better. However it would be incredibly stupid of us not to make a recruitment post when there are 6-8 big guilds that could potentially make Kain a well rounded 24/7 server up for grabs.

Plus our server rank is probably a bit inflated at the moment, we really don’t have that many guilds, but the ones we do have put in good 8 hour shifts at the moment, so it would be nice to have some relief from that.

(and wow at the bitterness…it was only 1 week dude)

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Im not on Kain, but i have been following their wvw threads as possible future competition. I must say that i have never seen their members act kitteny. They always kept their calm despite the ridiculous crap thrown their way on the forums.

Seems like a great wvw community and hopefully one day i can get the chance to kill some of you

• EDIT** just so the forum community knows, serious wvw players see through the baseless defamation kitten losers try to toss at Kain.
Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Let’s keep this thread on topic

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

On this point AR and NSP agree (a minor miracle) Now lets see what other servers Kain will destroy because they cant win anymore.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

That’s the difference though. While we realize that we outmanned the lower-tier servers, and trust me—we didn’t have fun either, this is no longer the case. As obvious as it seems, we’re finally on similar footing with our current match and we love it! However, just as the lower tiers didn’t enjoy losing everything overnight, we don’t enjoy losing everything over the EU Timezone.

That last sentence is the purpose of this thread, the show that we are lacking in the EU Timezone. No matter how well-developed our current players are, we lose things in the EU time slot simply because we don’t have the people to do put up any sort of resistance.

I’m not sure how closely you’ve follow Kaineng’s matchup but we are usually able to fight evenly during the NA Timeslot and do even better during the Oceanic—we just want the ability to offer the same competition during the EU slot.

But all in all, we are sorry that we ruined many of your matchups with our server; again, playing with 600+ PPI isn’t fun for us either. It was our intent to move through the tiers as fast as we could to avoid making your miserable week into weeks and we did that, we got to where we are now, and we are quite happy with the incredible match-up we’ve been having.

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

That last sentence is the purpose of this thread, the show that we are lacking in the EU Timezone. No matter how well-developed our current players are, we lose things in the EU time slot simply because we don’t have the people to do put up any sort of resistance.

I’m not sure how closely you’ve follow Kaineng’s matchup but we are usually able to fight evenly during the NA Timeslot and do even better during the Oceanic—we just want the ability to offer the same competition during the EU slot.

Are there many servers where this isn’t the case though? which servers can say “oh we’re all good for all the timezones, no more players please”?

No, almost every server wants more players in every timezone. And the only way they get them is by poaching them from another server… that’s what creates bad blood and an overall poor reception to recruiting threads… you’re not recruiting from your own pve-base or from random new players, the recruitment is specifically targeting WvW players on other servers.

Seeing a Kaineng recruitment thread feels a bit like bumping into the guy that stole your life savings only to have him ask you for spare change.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Are there many servers where this isn’t the case though? which servers can say “oh we’re all good for all the timezones, no more players please”?

No, almost every server wants more players in every timezone. And the only way they get them is by poaching them from another server… that’s what creates bad blood and an overall poor reception to recruiting threads… you’re not recruiting from your own pve-base or from random new players, the recruitment is specifically targeting WvW players on other servers.

Seeing a Kaineng recruitment thread feels a bit like bumping into the guy that stole your life savings only to have him ask you for spare change.

I don’t really think you can blame the server’s for ‘poaching’. If a guild leaves a server its because they thought it would be better for them, or they were not happy where they currently were. Everyone needs a change in setting once every so often, its hardly something that only happens in GW2 WvW.

Every server would indeed like more guilds, but we really just want something to tide us over during EU. Doesn’t have to win us anything or increase our points, just hold a bit of what we have so that the matchup stays interesting. Having to spend the first 2 hours every night seiging our own keep from spawn to get out onto the map isn’t ideal, especially for guilds that like the open field battles.

I realise how this all looks to servers that lost people to Kaineng, but I don’t really think you can blame anyone for what happened. Everyone made the choice they wanted to make, and if it wasn’t Kaineng it would have been another server. Also the T8 Kaineng old boys certainly weren’t actively recruiting people!

in WvW

Posted by: Twystyd.8453

Twystyd.8453

Im not on Kain, but i have been following their wvw threads as possible future competition. I must say that i have never seen their members act kitteny. They always kept their calm despite the ridiculous crap thrown their way on the forums.

Seems like a great wvw community and hopefully one day i can get the chance to kill some of you

• EDIT** just so the forum community knows, serious wvw players see through the baseless defamation kitten losers try to toss at Kain.

Thanks Aurust.

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Kain’s a good server, we’re seeing their guilds learning a lot in T2 and with a bit more NA & EU coverage would be a contender for T1 in a month or two down the track I believe.
(In saying that, I don’t know at a macro level how their wvw organisation is set up)

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

If things don’t change, JQ will be king of the hill for a very very long time. That would be bad for wvw as a whole. That’s why servers need to recruit.

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

what a funny thread

what a funny kaining

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

“f things don’t change, JQ will be king of the hill for a very very long time. That would be bad for wvw as a whole. That’s why servers need to recruit.”

At least JQ didn’t hurrikain there way through the lower tiers, destroying all they touched until being downgraded into a current T2 tropical disturbance. That was bad for wvw as a whole.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i don’t know why there are so many kittens when Kaineng is recruiting.

JQ is recruiting. Blackgate is recruiting. SOR is recruiting. TC is recruiting. SoS has been recruiting also, eventhough they lost few guilds recently to the recruiting BG.

i wonder why the kittens…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Yes, we don’t care about Tier 1. We do care about solidifying our WvW coverage all around the clock. Right now WvW is frusterating for the NA guilds b/c when we get online all the keeps in all the borderlands are upgraded against us b/c we have no organized WvW guilds in the EU Time frame. The NA guilds have been playing earlier and staying up later for about 4 weeks now and it’s starting to strain us. Thought we would reach out to the Guild Wars 2 community and see the response we would get.

This is simply not true.

I don’t really care about the thread but when I go in to read something I do like to call out false statements. During server transfers craze and Kain’s move up the ladder most of your posters were talking about “our trip to Tier1” “join us as we take Tier 1 by the storm” (paraphrasing), etc.

Anyways, good luck in your recruiting, but please don’t mislead people.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

4 hour assault and defense of this garrison. Now how’s that for an epic recruitment poster? Now that’s fun!

Our last [RK] commander (Grimnith) left after 6 hours or so with it still in our hands. RK was the main force that took garrison after taking out most of Kenig. We saw a weakness and we rushed Garrison and it worked.

What followed was severeal hours of holding tight and fighting of wave after wave after wave of Kenig. It was great fun over all and a freaking massacre on both sides.

We would push out only to be pushed back, they would move to burn down a door only to get arrow carted to bits, we would move to get supply only to burn it all in a desperate attempt to rebuild a door, they would smash through the front gate only to get stuck inside by a lucky push and so on.

Several times it was down to a last rush from 5-10 of us through a postern to get in and buy enough time to rez the commander and get some forces up that manged to save it for us.

What defines a good server is not how well you can win a fight, but how strong you can come back after losing. Kenig can take a beating and come back stronger that is something only few can do.

The last 2 pictures i have from that fight.

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Yes, we don’t care about Tier 1. We do care about solidifying our WvW coverage all around the clock. Right now WvW is frusterating for the NA guilds b/c when we get online all the keeps in all the borderlands are upgraded against us b/c we have no organized WvW guilds in the EU Time frame. The NA guilds have been playing earlier and staying up later for about 4 weeks now and it’s starting to strain us. Thought we would reach out to the Guild Wars 2 community and see the response we would get.

This is simply not true.

I don’t really care about the thread but when I go in to read something I do like to call out false statements. During server transfers craze and Kain’s move up the ladder most of your posters were talking about “our trip to Tier1” “join us as we take Tier 1 by the storm” (paraphrasing), etc.

Anyways, good luck in your recruiting, but please don’t mislead people.

Alright, since you’re saying outright that a majority of our posters were obsessed with T1, perhaps you’d like to back it up with something solid? Since you’re such a paragon of truthfulness, surely you have sufficient examples of this suggested vocal majority to justify your statement.

Sev Dreamweaver

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Please all, recognize this is not a debate thread. It’s a simple recruitment thread. For those who want to debate, reboot old arguments, troll, etc, please take it elsewhere. Thanks!

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

SoR is not an established Oceanic/EU server. IMO if Kaineng transfered to SoR, it would make Tier 1 such a good fight because Blackgate and JQ are powerhouse servers.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

SoR is not an established Oceanic/EU server. IMO if Kaineng transfered to SoR, it would make Tier 1 such a good fight because Blackgate and JQ are powerhouse servers.

Ummm…I think you’re in the wrong recruitment thread. lol.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

How about anyone who cares about being #1 chooses one server to transfer to and then they’ll be The Best while the rest of us enjoy ourselves. The only condition is that you T1/2 servers can’t post any more recruitment threads.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yup…. this is recruitment thread….. please take your argument elsewhere….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I’m recruiting Kaineng to SoR.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP