[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Consider Transferring to Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Ya guys no more trolling plz. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

How about anyone who cares about being #1 chooses one server to transfer to and then they’ll be The Best while the rest of us enjoy ourselves. The only condition is that you T1/2 servers can’t post any more recruitment threads.

Interesting point of view. I’m a bit mystified as to why you aren’t enjoying yourself already, but then again, whatever your reason take it elsewhere. Thanks.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I think he means that T1 and T2 don’t really need to recruit anybody, considering you guys are in the top 6 servers for a reason, and should be happy you’re there.

[hS]

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I think he means that T1 and T2 don’t really need to recruit anybody, considering you guys are in the top 6 servers for a reason, and should be happy you’re there.

We’re aware of the opinion. We disagree. If they want to post that opinion they are free to start their own thread. There’s no need for it here. It’s just plain rude and disrespectful. I see no other recruitment thread having to deal with such.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Someone mail me 100g and I will consider moving my 415 – sound reasonable?

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

That’s the great misconception. Every single T1/T2 server has recruited in the past. Not everyone posted here on the forums to recruit. Many send private messages to other guild leaders to recruit. But everyone did it.

It is a PR and diplomacy war, the war behind the real war. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

…one of the other servers stuck in a tier with an uneven fight.

This…which only happened because of bandwagon transfers to certain servers in the first place. In a lot of ways things like this ruined WvW for a lot of the other servers in the lower tiers. Granted Anet’s ranking system is doing no one any favors in keeping these uneven fights going week after week, but it would be preposterous to deny that all the bandwagon transfers caused these problems in the first place. Stay where you are people, maintain server pride, and hopefully soon things will start to stabilize again.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Surely the only thing that can fix parity in WvWvW due to transfers, is more transfers?

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Please for god’s sake. Stop with the kitten.

Every server has recruitment threads. ‘Bandwaggoning’ will never stop because it is in people’s nature to get bored/want change. Let us have our recruitment thread and stop being so bitter, it only reflects poorly on yourselfs.

in WvW

Harbinger.9645

Please for god’s sake. Stop with the kitten.

Every server has recruitment threads. ‘Bandwaggoning’ will never stop because it is in people’s nature to get bored/want change. Let us have our recruitment thread and stop being so bitter, it only reflects poorly on yourselfs.

Request denied.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Speaking as a solo player who came to Kaineng from SBI, I’ve grown to like it more and mover over the past few weeks. As Mayo said, we need coverage at times, but the community itself has been quite good. I generally just do my own thing rather than stick with one party, but I have gotten in TS a couple of times when following a commander and been really impressed with how they handled the group both in terms of tactics and just being fun, helpful, and even-tempered. I get the impression that there are a lot of people there who are willing to work together over a period of time to continue to improve the overall performance, and make it fun for all.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Let us have our recruitment thread and stop being so bitter, it only reflects poorly on yourselfs.

It’s in everybody else’s best interest to impede your recruiting efforts.

As someone above mentioned… recruitment threads can be viewed as an element of the pr/propaganda war… why would you expect others not to oppose your efforts, seeing as your efforts have a negative impact on said others?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Let us have our recruitment thread and stop being so bitter, it only reflects poorly on yourselfs.

It’s in everybody else’s best interest to impede your recruiting efforts.

As someone above mentioned… recruitment threads can be viewed as an element of the pr/propaganda war… why would you expect others not to oppose your efforts, seeing as your efforts have a negative impact on said others?

Because these are the forums and there are rules. By interfering (see trolling) with this thread’s topic your post can receive an infraction. So please stop.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

…one of the other servers stuck in a tier with an uneven fight.

This…which only happened because of bandwagon transfers to certain servers in the first place. In a lot of ways things like this ruined WvW for a lot of the other servers in the lower tiers. Granted Anet’s ranking system is doing no one any favors in keeping these uneven fights going week after week, but it would be preposterous to deny that all the bandwagon transfers caused these problems in the first place. Stay where you are people, maintain server pride, and hopefully soon things will start to stabilize again.

Let’s be fair. If a guild wants to transfer to Gate of Madness, would you reject and be hostile toward them because transfers are bad for the game?

Of course not. Anyone would welcome new transfers with open arms.

You don’t actually hate transfers. You hate transfers going to other servers. Big difference.

Let’s face the fact that we all want transfers coming to our respective servers. So instead of trolling other servers’ recruitment efforts, why not work on your own PR and diplomacy? Trolling others won’t help your own server.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Harbinger.9645

Because these are the forums and there are rules. By interfering (see trolling) with this thread’s topic your post can receive an infraction. So please stop.

Nothing said here is against any forum policy so with this being an open forum we are just as entitled to voice our opposition to your efforts to take people from other servers as you are to attempt to do so.

I think many people’s definition of “trolling” is a little skewed. Trolling implies that we are doing this just to make fun of you. I genuinely oppose what you guys are doing and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them a troll. Get real people.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Nothing said here is against any forum policy so with this being an open forum we are just as entitled to voice our opposition to your efforts to take people from other servers as you are to attempt to do so.

I think many people’s definition of “trolling” is a little skewed. Trolling implies that we are doing this just to make fun of you. I genuinely oppose what you guys are doing and wanted to voice my opinion on the matter. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them a troll. Get real people.

So will you oppose people transferring to Gates of Madness?

in WvW

Posted by: Papawan.1952

Papawan.1952

Hi Kaineng, I’m a prime-time Euro player and would like to try a NA server. Are there any commanders leading on Euro evenings from a WvW guild? I’m concerned that if I transfer, I would miss out on the main WvW events (at 3am my time) and I’ll be running around as a random PUG without a good commander during your afternoons.

Desolationist

in WvW

Harbinger.9645

So will you oppose people transferring to Gates of Madness?

I would if it were a large number of people looking to make GoM the next steamroll server to climb the tier ladder. No one should want to win like that, it’s an extremely cheap tactic and one, as you know, that has a very negative impact on WvW as a whole.

I’m not against transfers in general though…just the way “some people” have a abused them.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m not against transfers in general though…just the way “some people” have a abused them.

This is my thoughts on it as well. Nice job “ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL” dude.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Papawan, we do have several good cmmdrs, and there’s usually one or two around between 3 PM EST and 1 AM EST. Other times, I don’t know cause I’m not on usually. Specific NA guilds with one or more cmmdrs are RE, CO, Meow, and KO.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

Hi, Siber of [Thai] here (Blackgate)

Had some very good fights against KN guilds (especially WM).
For the past 3 weeks I had much fun and I am sure many other Beasts did too.

So thank you KN and TC.
Personally I dont like seeing existing players move across servers.
But for any new player who is looking for a good server and a place like home.
Please consider Kaineng and Tarnished Coast.

Regards,
Siber

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

(edited by siber.9821)

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Why you guys tanking this week?

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Letting BG move up a tier, also guild missions, and helping TC stay in T2. Its pretty much a win for everyone if we arent playing this week. We get a nice rest from putting in too many WvW hours, get to farm some new loot and do the new content, and hopefully we have a better matchup next week.

Don’t worry FA, we will bring it next week

Edit: That came across badly like we are giving up, just want to make it a bit clear that nothing official has been said and most of Kain still fighting, just a lot of the guilds are taking a small break. I think the main reason is to let BG get up. They have new additions almost the size of our server so facing them for one more week wouldn’t really do anything.

(edited by SquirtyMagoo.8321)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I’m not sure anything we could do would affect BG moving, whether we tried or not. The new version of BG should be Beastgate instead of Blackgate – they’re definitely ready to break into T1!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Yeh a few days ago it wasn’t so clear cut and SoS weren’t doing that bad, now BG are definitely going up. I hope they put some hurt on JQ and hopefully we stabilise at the top of Tier 2 and start working our way up to take SoR’s spot. I definitely think we could take the 3rd spot in T1 pretty easily, but staying there with no EU presence would be hard… WHICH LEADS BACK TO OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD.

Successfully re-railed.

in WvW

Posted by: Zatria.5783

Zatria.5783

If servers have the right to post recruitment style threads (which they should), then other servers should have the right to refute any claims the recruiting server makes. All is fair in the game of war, right?

please ignore the misguided, self serving opinions of a few malcontent individuals from certain other servers.

Using the above quote as an example, calling other people names and trying to start a flame war shouldn’t be an allowed tactic. Frankly, I’m surprised ANet hasn’t removed that post yet. They seem to be about as consistent as a NBA referee.

Regardless, state your claims and future dreams for your servers! But be prepared to have those claims challenged.

Have fun!

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

Hi Kaineng, I’m a prime-time Euro player and would like to try a NA server. Are there any commanders leading on Euro evenings from a WvW guild? I’m concerned that if I transfer, I would miss out on the main WvW events (at 3am my time) and I’ll be running around as a random PUG without a good commander during your afternoons.

There are a few, one of our guild leaders/commanders is from London. We also have a lot of strong commanders that overlap Euro times:

During Euro days/early evenings you’ll have many of the War Machine commanders to run around with. They are some of the best commanders I’ve ever seen, not only are they good fighters and strong tacticians, they are also pretty good at communicating to those following what’s happening.

And if you can stay up late there are a lot of strong NA commanders that seem to run regularly as you get closer to server reset time.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Alright, since you’re saying outright that a majority of our posters were obsessed with T1, perhaps you’d like to back it up with something solid? Since you’re such a paragon of truthfulness, surely you have sufficient examples of this suggested vocal majority to justify your statement.

Lets pretend that the recruitment threads before paid transfer window didn’t happen.
Forum search is your friend.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Why you guys tanking this week?

We are not throwing the match. However this week no longer matters and many guilds are taking this week off to train.

I am also curious why DB and YB is throwing their matches. :P

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: loopi.7913

loopi.7913

Hi, Siber of [Thai] here (Blackgate)

Had some very good fights against KN guilds (especially WM).
For the past 3 weeks I had much fun and I am sure many other Beasts did too.

So thank you KN and TC.
Personally I dont like seeing existing players move across servers.
But for any new player who is looking for a good server and a place like home.
Please consider Kaineng and Tarnished Coast.

Regards,
Siber

I have to agree after playing against KN for the last few matches they are nothing but class. Good fun fights with respect on the forums. Just read through the matchup thread and you will see for yourself. But also TC loves Blackgate. Our T2 fights have been amazing. I would recommend either server. Can’t wait to fight either of you again!
GL Kaineng!

Vexinia – Squishee animal wrangler of TC

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Does anyone know what happened to the Kaineng semi-official forums? Its been down since yesterday.

http://kainengserver.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

OMW BRT w/ my 15 chars

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

bump ^ t2 might be laggy but the forums are very civil some good people in here all around

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

There are a few, one of our guild leaders/commanders is from London. We also have a lot of strong commanders that overlap Euro times:

During Euro days/early evenings you’ll have many of the War Machine commanders to run around with. They are some of the best commanders I’ve ever seen, not only are they good fighters and strong tacticians, they are also pretty good at communicating to those following what’s happening.

And if you can stay up late there are a lot of strong NA commanders that seem to run regularly as you get closer to server reset time.

WM has around 6-7 commanders who run shifts around the clock. They are very good at leading and training pugs. Some are very funny and entertaining as well. If you transfer, you’ll be hooked (like me!)

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it seems that Kaineng weakest link is in the NA coverage… we have few guilds covering for NA primetime, but just a few more would be nice

as well as this a recruitment thread, i would like to also make a call-to-arm especially to Kaineng PVE NA community…. come join your brethren in WvW… join CO/TL if you need guidance…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

The number of NA players is not the issue with Kaineng’s NA primetime setbacks.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it is actually….. if you have the outmanned buff on 2 maps, you obviously have issue with player number during that period… this apply to all servers…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Isn’t this what made kaineng, kaineng? The idea of “stacking” one server. Oh the hypocrisy!

I think the idea behind it was that the serious wvw players were tired of people that didn’t really care for wvw very much. Kaineng was a breath of fresh air: War Machine just provided the catalyst for us to pick this server vs. another server.

WvW Necro

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

it seems that Kaineng weakest link is in the NA coverage… we have few guilds covering for NA primetime, but just a few more would be nice

as well as this a recruitment thread, i would like to also make a call-to-arm especially to Kaineng PVE NA community…. come join your brethren in WvW… join CO/TL if you need guidance…

They do join us, but as they are PVE oriented new PVE content will lure them away. My own guild only does an actual WvW night once a week, although we have several that spend quite a bit of time there. I myself, spend the great majority of my time in W3 since I am not a dungeon running fan. But we are only a small guild.

I have to say however when I have 8 guildies running supply, defending towers, yak slapping and yak running, they are great. It’s the little things the zerg can’t take time to do that sometimes makes a huge difference.

So what we need is a slightly more dedicated NA and a EU presence.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

hum hum SoR strongest point is their na coverage.

just a hint nothing else:D gl

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

If servers have the right to post recruitment style threads (which they should), then other servers should have the right to refute any claims the recruiting server makes. All is fair in the game of war, right?

please ignore the misguided, self serving opinions of a few malcontent individuals from certain other servers.

Using the above quote as an example, calling other people names and trying to start a flame war shouldn’t be an allowed tactic. Frankly, I’m surprised ANet hasn’t removed that post yet. They seem to be about as consistent as a NBA referee.

Regardless, state your claims and future dreams for your servers! But be prepared to have those claims challenged.

Have fun!

I just noticed your post and therefore I am remiss in answering it. You are absolutely correct. I should not have given in and become part of the problem that I thought I was trying to combat. So /salute to you for correcting me.

However, having said that, I do not agree that putting up a recruitment thread to fill gaps we want to fill gives others the “right” to throw mud in our direction.

To each their own, and to you your own.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

But wouldn’t SoR moving to Kaineng render the “Serious Business Speech” null and void??? Afterall, no server in the history of the universe and all parallel universes has had the kind of community SoR has. I heard it on the internet, it must be true…YMMV.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Ah…takes the hint

TC

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Yes we would welcome any PUGs to fight beside us. And free cookies! ^^

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

I do notice an improvement in our EU and NA time. I am not sure if its due to transfers or our crews putting in overtime and skills improvement. If its from our crew, please don’t burnt yourselves out. The fight ahead is long. If its from transfers, allow me to welcome you. I look forward to fighting beside you. ^^

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Bump.

Our Oceanic crew has been tearing it up lately, but FA has a beastly NA prime especially with the addition of ZN starting Friday at reset. With a guild. or 2 during EU/NA prime we would be set

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

in WvW

Posted by: zidia.3675

zidia.3675

I do notice an improvement in our EU and NA time. I am not sure if its due to transfers or our crews putting in overtime and skills improvement. If its from our crew, please don’t burnt yourselves out. The fight ahead is long. If its from transfers, allow me to welcome you. I look forward to fighting beside you. ^^

FA pushed real hard over the weekend during those times. We haven’t really gained anyone, just there are less FA out at that time now.

Greymuzzle/Zydia
Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh come on fellas!

It’s always good to give people a bit of insight in to the current situation.

Ultimately Kain, FA and TC will be best of friends in Teir 2 within a couple weeks and then we’ll all be together forever!

We should probably start to share things now.

Do you mind if i leave my toothbrush in the medicine cabinet?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Kaineng would be the best server for your guilds to transfer!
We welcome every one of you!!!