Consider Transferring to Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

I think if you’re going to post a recruitment topic you should at least be truthful and/or accurate.

Kaineng’s Oceanic crew isn’t nearly as good as you say, we smashed them every night against much larger numbers. You’re talking about KN owning the PvDoor gap between NA/Oceanic and Oceanic/SEA and SEA/EU, not the Oceanic timezone itself.

Our timezone is about 4-5 hours (7pm-11pm/midnight our time) and our PPT was always higher than Kaineng during that period unless we took the night off.

Don’t get me wrong, Kaineng is a great community and we had some good fights but you need to get your facts straight.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

(edited by Trikki.5803)

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

I think if you’re going to post a recruitment topic you should at least be truthful and/or accurate.

Kaineng’s Oceanic crew isn’t nearly as good as you say, we smashed them every night against much larger numbers. You’re talking about KN owning the PvDoor gap between NA/Oceanic and Oceanic/SEA and SEA/EU, not the Oceanic timezone itself.

Our timezone is about 4-5 hours (7pm-11pm/midnight our time) and our PPT was always higher than Kaineng during that period unless we took the night off.

Don’t get me wrong, Kaineng is a great community and we had some good fights but you need to get your facts straight.

they are currently on a power trip. leave a message after the beep.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

No point on people transferring, it will only unbalance the matchups even further in T2, unless you’re trying to make a push for T1??? If it’s the latter, you guys have no chance in T1, unless u get FA’s or SOR’s NA team (I’ll probably say SOR since they have proven they’re capable of holding their own in T1).

I’ll advise you guys to hold off until you have a decent matchup with TC and FA, then go from there, otherwise you’ll become too stacked for T2.

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

This thread created before the STACKGATE you know.

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Do correct me if i’m wrong, but as I recall:

1) We held the points lead over the weekend, the last week that Blackgate was in T2.
2) Oceanic timezone is GMT +11
3) Most of the Southeast Asian timezone is GMT +8
4) Korean timezone is GMT +9

Now, you are claiming that your oceanic crew/guild dominates a time period of 4-5 hours, Oceanic time. That time period spills over into SEA/Korean prime time as well, where you’re getting the likes of WM, RISE, KOR, and a few other smaller SEA/Korean guilds that make the bulk of Kaineng’s heavy hitters. For all I know you could have “smashed” these guilds of ours as well – but consider that:

1) We acknowledge, and I believe most of our opponents thus far also know that we lack EU and NA coverage as compared to several other top – tier servers. That’s a large spread across two major timezones that we are already losing in PPTs.
2) You are further claiming that we also lose out during a 4-5 hour oceanic prime time period. That’s another major timezone that we should also be losing in PPTs.
3) You are further claiming that we only have a PPT lead during “gaps” between NA/Oceanic and Oceanic/SEA and SEA/EU

Since we are apparently hemorrhaging PPTs across 3 major timezones and only manage to win by “PvDooring” (Hey, if someone’s active during a timezone i’m not, he must have been PvDooring!) during gaps in between, it should be virtually impossible for us to be holding the lead for total points at any point in time, yet:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2013-BG-Kain-TC/page/32
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/48987/gw125.jpg

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2013-BG-Kain-TC/page/34
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/49166/gw178.jpg

Between 10-11 days ago, which roughly translates into the Monday after the weekend tussle, we were clearly holding the lead in total points for some time.

So yes, some claims sound fishy here, but they’re not ours.

Sev Dreamweaver

(edited by Sev.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Sorry but dude get real. “Smash” us??? The first 2 weeks of our fight were very close. It was BG 250k vs Kain 200k. Hardly a blow out.

Its only after you guys gets transfers that the score gap widens, due mostly to time zone coverage. This was sad, since we could have had some nail biting Tier 2 finishes.

During Hawaiian time we lost most of the stuff. Our Oceanic crew often have to regain the whole map, fighting to take back fortified keeps. By the time they do so and start winning, oceanic time is over and EU takes over. Our EU coverage is pretty bad. So by the time NA takes over, they once again have to regain the map, taking back fortified towers. It was uphill both ways. :P

If we can get 10-15 extra guys per map during those time gaps to defend our territories, we would have scored much higher. Our Oceanic crew will be able to take the fight to the enemy, instead of taking back our fortified towers from enemy hands.

For 3 weeks in a roll, in the first days after reset, Kaineng jumps out ahead in points. That’s because in the weekend people can play extended hours. So time zone coverage aren’t as important. This hold true even in the 3rd and final week, after BG got all those transfers.

Once the reset weekend ends, BG starts to win because their time coverage is better.

So at maximum potential, Kaineng can potentially beat even the current BG. But over the week, since people need to work and school, we lack the coverage and we lost.

Our server has many dedicated players with a no-quit attitude. We are trying to get more EU and NA players. We are also training and recruiting from within server. Give us some time to get ready. We are coming for you. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I would like to mention that there used to be more EU and NA players on Kaineng…

…but the desires of War Machine and their paparazzi drove us away.

Reap what you sow, you’re doing fine in T2.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Kaineng has some really tough guilds, they have a highly respected community and people that will never give up no matter what the situation

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

I would like to mention that there used to be more EU and NA players on Kaineng…

If you are going to post stuff like this, you will have to explain the whole story. I for one have no idea what you are talking about.

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

I do notice an improvement in our EU and NA time. I am not sure if its due to transfers or our crews putting in overtime and skills improvement. If its from our crew, please don’t burnt yourselves out. The fight ahead is long. If its from transfers, allow me to welcome you. I look forward to fighting beside you. ^^

FA pushed real hard over the weekend during those times. We haven’t really gained anyone, just there are less FA out at that time now.

No we did, we got two guilds from SoS.

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

I do notice an improvement in our EU and NA time. I am not sure if its due to transfers or our crews putting in overtime and skills improvement. If its from our crew, please don’t burnt yourselves out. The fight ahead is long. If its from transfers, allow me to welcome you. I look forward to fighting beside you. ^^

FA pushed real hard over the weekend during those times. We haven’t really gained anyone, just there are less FA out at that time now.

No we did, we got two guilds from SoS.

Which two? I should say hi when I see them. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Kaineng’s so close to getting into T1 from T8. They’ve done the impossible and (as a Blackgate player) I’ve noticed they have a very respectful community. Join them and see for yourself!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

We are still recruiting. If you want a server that never gives up and respects our opponents join Kaineng! ^^

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

We are still recruiting. If you want a server that never gives up and respects our opponents join Kaineng! ^^

This week has been one of the most enjoyable weeks in WvW I can remember. Sure it’s nice to be winning T2 but I think it’s also because there are so many good battles to be had at all hours. At the same time I see more and more successful mixed-guild strike teams running around doing good stuff for Kaining. To me this symbolizes a cohesion on Kaining that’s grown over time—and there’s absolutely no doubt all players have benefitted skill-wise from the 5 weeks we’ve spent in T2 so far.

I have to echo the sentiment that I’m not in a hurry to go up to tier 1 because of the good situation we have here. At the same time I know it will probably happen eventually and look forward to that challenge.

According to the server select screen, we are still one of the lesser populated servers (especially compared to our rank in WvW). Hopefully by the time we get to tier 1 we’ll have more players in general, especially hoping a skilled European guild will have decided to join Kain so we can complete our around the clock awesomeness.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

If you are going to post stuff like this, you will have to explain the whole story. I for one have no idea what you are talking about.

He is one of the original commanders from I believe kain guild a long time ago. It was before wm even came here. He left and kind of abandon a growing wvw community at the time during what it seem like conflicts between other guilds not getting credit. The week he left and some other strong wvw guilds took the week off we took a major hit on points, which help DR to finally propel into tier 7.

I’m sure he can explain all why he left, which is a shame because he help establish the original hardcore wvw community in kain.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

He is one of the original commanders from I believe kain guild a long time ago. It was before wm even came here. He left and kind of abandon a growing wvw community at the time during what it seem like conflicts between other guilds not getting credit. The week he left and some other strong wvw guilds took the week off we took a major hit on points, which help DR to finally propel into tier 7.

I’m sure he can explain all why he left, which is a shame because he help establish the original hardcore wvw community in kain.

We still have Kain here I thought. Was it internal, or cross guilds … because we all play very well and enjoy each others company. Heck even mighteous gets a kick outta his contributions in righting wrongs and such.

I ran with Kain guild many times (what exists today), and respected and enjoy them. Good group of players. Everyone, whether guild or none, deserve credit for their contributions. But while going up ladder, many people accredit only 1 guild. But sometimes forum trolls just trolls. Ignore, people of Kain enjoy and have fun together, so different atmosphere.

Hell even have humor fun, name that tune, karako, open wall farming … so many things. Very communal place and nice.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

I would like to hear more about this Kaineng server

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Kaineng has really got closer together as a server and I am very proud of this.

All guilds work together, If some needs help we can just tell other guilds on TS on situations or PM any commander and they are more than willing to help.

Server wide events also every week!

Even our Militia are amazing wvw players and knows what they are doing. New wvw players are getting trained and getting better each day.

If you are looking for a new home, yes consider Kaineng.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

would welcome Tsym with open arms if indeed y’all are thinking of moving here

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in WvW

Hexin.5603

When I get on after work, I’ll buy a round for LA karaoke rockstars

Server has a lot of character, and whether in a large guild or not, try to make sure everyone gets a props for a gj. Have fun while being competitive, very good balance.

If your ever interested in connecting with us, or want to get a feel, come on over and guest … and be ready for some fun. Or contact us, don’t be shy … that’s my job (was too chicken to sing last week)

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Great opponents Kain are.

They don’t let us win enough though XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

I would like to hear more about this Kaineng server

let’s just say we at Kaineng just love to have fun. we wipe and get wiped. we farm and and get farmed. we don’t pay much attention to forum drama. no chest-thumping when we win, and no whining when we lose.

as of now, our NA crew could use a little addition if we are to venture into T1. I don’t know much about TSym, only that one of our commander in Meow said he was in TSym (TacSym as he call it) when he was playing on SoS.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

When I get on after work, I’ll buy a round for LA karaoke rockstars

Server has a lot of character, and whether in a large guild or not, try to make sure everyone gets a props for a gj. Have fun while being competitive, very good balance.

If your ever interested in connecting with us, or want to get a feel, come on over and guest … and be ready for some fun. Or contact us, don’t be shy … that’s my job (was too chicken to sing last week)

We actually do have a Karaoke party for real? I thought it was a joke. >_>

in WvW

Darknicrofia.2604

yes, many a cover songs were butchered by Unreasonable.

actually who am I kidding, all of them were butchered by Unreasonable…

all of them…

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

Still going on at the moment haha.

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Ya I just joined.

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Oh man. Lots of memories in Kaineng, good and bad

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

Kain server always welcome NA players and Euro players.
If you are from NA or Euro timezone and are looking for new server,
Kaineng will be your best choice!!!

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

OMW

/15chars

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

OMW

/15chars

Os thinking about heading to Kain? I remember you guys were solid opponents when we matched up against NSP. Meow has become an awesome part of Kain, I bet you guys would too.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

oh man if TSym joined us…. that would be too crazy. A big NA guild with that much experience and skill would make such a difference…

If this happens I’d be so pumped xD

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

OMW

/15chars

You really coming to kain? Also would love Tsym to come to kain to help.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

As happy as I am with any new players and guilds, I hope no one is coming to Kain just for T1. Sorry but we are not ready yet. We will need better coverage and our players need more training. Our players also need to be mentally ready for the stress, ruthlessness and toxicity of T1. I mean yes we will get to T1 for a short stun eventually, but we won’t last long there right now.

What we do offer is a hard working and friendly core, and new WvWers that are willing to learn and play hard. We also have a strict server wide no cheat policy. We don’t spy. We don’t waste enemy resources by building useless rams. Every win we get is legit and earned. And every lost we suffer was well fought.

Building on these foundations we hope that one day we will be T1 ready.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

No need to pay for guild, your payment will be mountains of loot bags!! [RISE] will guarantee your satisfaction of wiping 50+ Zerg bawls deep way.. Farming at Slaughter Mist Castle 24/7 making it 2way fights for the wave challenge will get you on the edge of your gaming sit…

Check videos @ YouTube.com/primordusvirtus

We have fun, relax, no need to try hard cause it ain’t good.. We will have a good time!!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Btw if I have tons of gold to pay guild to transfer, I’d buy all my members legendary first sorry :p

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

OMW

/15chars

Os thinking about heading to Kain? I remember you guys were solid opponents when we matched up against NSP. Meow has become an awesome part of Kain, I bet you guys would too.

Give us the gold.
We put the Os in Mercenary.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

We are still recruiting. Its been some great fights against TC and FA these last two nights. Join us! ^^

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Any news for our guild recruitments? It seems TC grew a lot during the past week, specially in NA prime time. Hope some people join our side too. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

You have made a grave mistake… your secret tactics will now be shared among our Council of War and be recreated and improved upon. Your greatest asset will be your undoing!

jk

That’s freaking hilarious! I hope you don’t mind me posting this in the matchup thread, or if someone from KN wants to do it. (I don’t know if it already was!) This is gold!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Darknicrofia.2604

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

As a T8 Kaineng member I would like people to know WM actually has been a blessing. They didn’t just come into this server and try to take all the credit. You know being CNB ‘s guild leader WM has been nothing but great to my guild. They actually worked with us and showed us some new tactics. Sure other people have given them credit for the rise of Kaineng, but WM didn’t they always try to work with people on the server and teach them things us Kaineng ppl didn’t know being stuck on T8 for so long against the same people the same tactics. So I know my guild personally was honored to have had WM on our server ^^ We have made some great friendships with them and learned quite a lot as well.

IDK about other server since I have only always been on Kaineng, but we have some great guilds here. All of us have a great relationship (well most) and you should hear them sing on Thursday Karaoke nights. HAHA

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

We still need need NA guilds and Euro guilds and yes we have also a 3-4 hours gap when our NA crew sleeps and before the SEA guilds wakes up.

But yes, Kaineng is growing on being closer to each other and helping each other out.

Tarnished Coast is gained alot of new players and guilds. If you want to enjoy the T2 fun with way less T1 drama, consider joining us.

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

You have made a grave mistake… your secret tactics will now be shared among our Council of War and be recreated and improved upon. Your greatest asset will be your undoing!

jk

That’s freaking hilarious! I hope you don’t mind me posting this in the matchup thread, or if someone from KN wants to do it. (I don’t know if it already was!) This is gold!

Lol, thanks, and go ahead I don’t mind, I need more views, likes and subscribers anyway

in WvW

Hexin.5603

I think I’m going to upload Thurs careless whisper … wish I had the gregogian chant / hymm guy recorded too, he was amazing. So much fun on this server.

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

Tier 2 Match Up is becoming so close, it’s definitely the best matchup I have been in. I enjoy it a lot more than Kaineng’s fun T8 days.

If you’re interested in coming and checking the server out feel free to message me in game at any time.

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

T2 is as closer as ever. So far it looks like any server can win the match up. If you are looking for a server thats united and loves to wvw while having fun doing it, Kaineng is a great fit for you.

We need more NA presence, we have the weakest NA presence in T2. We need tons of help in Oceanic and Euro. We have one of the best SEA population in the game.

http://www.kainengunited.net join us.

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Our WvW core are a close group of awesome players and great commanders. Our server is drama free and pressure free. You would be free to contribute in any way you like, whatever havoc, protecting yaks, zerg or /dance. :P

If you are thinking of moving to T2, I hope that you consider Kaineng as your new home. Here is a glimpse of what’s in store for you in T2.

If you do come, we would do our best to make you feel most welcomed. ^^

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

We need more EU coverage to help so our NA guilds will not have to deal with t2-3 towers/keep. We need more NA guilds so we can queue up more maps and hopefully stay up long enough fro the SEA guild to get on. Still a very close match everyone is within 5-6k pts most of the time.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF